Chapter

Nerium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I groan as the sun bats my cheek, my eyes slowly flicker open, one side of my body feels significantly warmer to the other.

As I fully take in my surroundings I notice that my arm is around Jimin, I gasp as I see that we had somehow entwined ourselves in sleep, his arm is around my waist, I gnaw my lip in embarrasment.

I notice the time, I have an hour to get to my new work place, I gently move my arm from Jimin, untwisting his arm from my waist, he grumbles and sighs.

"I bought some clothes for you..." A soft voice comes from the door suddenly, I flush In embarrassment as I look at her.

She has darker skin than me and Jimin, she looks as if she is from a European country, her blonde hair tied bavk into a tight bob, she is wearing work clothes, I assume this is the maid Jimin mentioned.

"Thank You, you didnt have to" I pause "My name is Eun"

She waves her hand, but shakes mine that I outstretched for her "I know who you Are, Jimin told me all about you" Her smile is kind yet worn "You can call me Annie"

She says this as she leads me out of the room, I follow her to the separate bathroom "I'll go and wake him up, I made you breakfast" She says simply before closing the door.

I change into the clothes that were lay out across the sink, it was a check, thin jacket, a white tank top and some shorts, when I exit the bathroom I see Jimin lazing on the couch, he looks back to me.

"Morning, I hope she didn't bother you much I told her she could go" He mutters, drinking a sip of his coffee.

"I thought she was nice, she gave me these and said she made breakfast" I mumble as I go and take a peice of toast from the tray.

"Yeah but she can be too overbearing at times, I like space" He gets up, grabbing his jacket, he slides it on easily "Although last night, I didn't mind you being so close" As he laughs I hit his shoulder, grinding my teeth.

"I can't help how I sleep at night, maybe I should of dribbled on you"

"Maybe" He takes some of the toast from my mouth "But I enjoyed your company" he grabs my hand and twirls me easily in a circle "Come on, work, I'm not getting in trouble from Chris"

I chuckle as I ruffle his hair "Fine let's go, but you need to be nicer to Annie"

"Whatever you want" He rolls his eyes and fixes his hair as he pulls me into the elevator, he shoves the button.

I watch his face, feeling my heart tremble slightly, I smile "You said I owed you gas money" He looks to me a little, the sides of his lips raised slightly.

"What about it?" He leans against the rail, his eyes watching me cautiously.

My skin seems to vibrate in a mixture of excitement and fear "I have something that could pay it off a little" As the last word escapes my breath I sway myself over easily.

"A little?" He questions.

My hands go to the bars, blocking his exit, I look into his eyes in meaningful manner before I connect my lips with his.

I feel his breath cut short from suprise, yet his hand snakes it way to my cheek where the kiss becomes heated, it isn't long before the elevator pings.

I break away from his lips and we both begin laughing, he presses his head against mine, he then sighs in slight happiness.

"I wasn't expecting that" a deep chuckle escapes his throat, We both step out of the elevator "Maybe I can let the gas money slide"

"Not maybe, you will" I easily get into the car, I pinch his sunglasses again, He just leans over at me a little, his hand going to my cheek, where he rubs ever so softly.

"I'll pick you up again, call me if you need anything" He says this as he starts the engine, he moves his hand away and begins driving, I close my eyes again and lean into the seat.

I kissed him...

----------------------------

"Alright" Jimin shuts off the car, he turns to face me "Knock them dead with your skills" he pretends to punch my shoulder, I just get out of the car, shoving the glasses on his head.

"Go and do whatever you do, even though you wont tell me"

"Hey I told you I sell stuff" He mutters, I see a cigarette packet on the cars counter, I grab one, He raises his eyebrow "I didn't know you smoked"

"I didnt know you did anything" I chuckle to him, I bend forwards as he lights it for me, I take a drag just to blow it in his face "I'll see you later"

I turn my back to him, heading up the stairs that have become sort of familiar to me "Pull down your shorts" He shouts befotr driving away, I rub my head in annoyance and throw the cigarette to the floor, blowing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter