Chapter

Nerium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I watch the street lamps come to life as we drive down the the road, the night sky is a comfort to the events that happened under the sun's gaze.

"Is it wrong that I don't feel guilt?" I suddenly murmur, I cross my arms across the open window of the car, my chin resting on my arms as the soft breeze my skin, my hair flies out of the car and holds the wind in its locks.

"No, you shouldn't feel guilt, that filthy pig deserved everything he got" Jimin looks to his monitor sighing "We should refill gas before we try and move across this city"

"You can buy some water so I can wash my skin" I look over to him, feeling admiration in my blood, he seems unphased by everything "I'm sick of being covered in his blood"

"Sure, I'll get some snacks too, but you have to cover your face, so do I" He slows down significantly as he s the duffel bag in the back, I try to ignore that it is mainly filled with money, he hands me a cap, putting one on his head.

"It's not much, but it will do" He bites his lip, he begins driving again, I sigh heavily.

Just as I'm adjusting the cap on my head, I see a man stumble out into the middle of the street.

"Jimin! Stop!" I yell, as I go to grab his arm, the screech of the car echoes in the atmosphere, the guy gets bumped by the car, he collapses easily.

Me and Jimin both get out, I lean against the bonnet as I see the guy on the ground "I can't say I wasn't expecting to see him again"

Jimin just shakes his head as he picks him up by his shirt "He's drunk" He shakes him by his shirt "Taehyung! It's us wake up"

"He looks messed up, what's his deal?" I ask as I go to peer over them more, the entire road is deadly silent except for us, I see Taehyung has a busted lip, his neck is red, he has a stupid grin on his face.

"I think he drank too much, it looks like he's been taking drugs" He drops him and Taehyung just laughs obnoxiously.

"We can't just leave him here" I mutter, but as I go to try and help him up Jimin pushes me back.

I can't help but be surprised to hear that Taehyung takes drugs, he looks completely out of it.

"Don't do touch him, He could snap, just let me" He yanks Taehyung by his arm, Taehyung just mumbles senseless things, as he gets shoved into the back of the car.

Jimin slams the door, sighing as he comes over to me, I look him in the eyes "We will be alright"

His hands go to rub my upper arms, before going to hold my blood stained hands "I know, I'm just trying to figure us out"

I smile slightly as his lips press against mine, I press into the car, my hand going to his chest where I gently move him off "Not now" I look him in the eyes "At least let me clean up before we talk about stuff like that"

He nods before bringing me into an embrace, he runs his hand through my hair "Of course, we should get going anyway" He rests his chin on my head for a short moment before he pulls away, I squeeze his shoulder before we get back in the car. We begin going along the road again.

Eventually we stop at a gas station, I stay put in the car as Jimin goes to sort out everything. I look back at Taehyung, he is stirring in the back, I scowl at him.

"Hey" I poke his side "Are you awake?" He mumbles something inaudible in response, his face pressed into the cars seat.

"Well if you can hear me, we are never going back to that town, you kind of got involved now" I sigh and close my eyes, relasing how exhaused I am, Taehyung dosent make a sound.

Just as I'm drifting off my door opens, I look to Jimin with a few bottles of water, he crouches down as he brings my legs out of the door "What are you doing?"

"You are tired, just let me do it'" He has a small bit of fabric in his hands as he pours the cold water over my legs, and rubs at the blood that is stubborn to come off, I watch the intensity in his face, I offer him my hands.

As they are washed he cups my cheek gently, wiping the blood from my cheeks "You can rest now you are clean, I'll leave you to wake up" He kisses the top of my head as I move myself back inside, he shuts the door softly and places the bag full of food and drink in the back near Taehyung.

I become drowsy just as the pur of the engine hits my ears, I smile in my drowsy state as I feel Jimin place his jacket over me, I fell into a deep sleep soon after that.

----------------------------

"That's pretty messed up" Taehyungs voice is a muffle "I don't blame her" there is a soft silence.

"We are stopping here for a while, I know the manager, we can keep on the down low"

I slowly open my eyes, I squint as the sun is in my face, I strech in my seat, seeing Jimin looking at me, I yawn as I look to the back, seeing Taehyung with a lazy smile.

"Do you two just watch me sleep for entertainment?" I grumble as I get out of the car, I pull down my cap, I sigh as I see a run down motel infront of me, Jimin is suddenly beside me.

He throws his arm around my waist and pulls me close, a duffel bag over his other shoulder, Taehyung stands at his other side with a small bag and some waters.

"Yoongi will be searching for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter