Chapter

Nerium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We reach the bar in the height of our happiness, we ask the bar tender for two cocktails, he smiles at me sweetly before he begins to make them.

"Where do you suppose Taehyung is?"

As I ask Jimin puts an arm around my waist, He points to Taehyung on the dance floor with two other girls, I roll my eyes a little "So much for being angry with me about you" Jimin mutters as he pushes the drink towards me, I take a sip of it, feeling the alcohol hit the back of my throat.

"God what did he put in this? The whole rack of alcohol" Jimin chuckles at me and shakes his head.

"Just a touch of vodka, the rest is juice you lightweight" He dosent stop chuckling to himself, as we eventually finish the drink Jimin grabs my hand.

"I think I might just have water for the rest of the night" I burp into my free hand, Jimin just pulls me close.

"Let's dance a little, maybe it will settle your drink" We sway side to side slowly, my arms resting around his neck, I close my eyes and lean against him.

"You smell good" I blurt out, I kiss his chest.

"Yep, lightweight" He twirls me around, The soft multi-coloured lights hung on the wall go in a soft blur around my vision, I then fall back into Jimins chest.

"I am not, I'm just appreciating your odour"

"How lovely" He looks down to me, We then both glance at Taehyung who stumbles to a Girl, they both look drunk, we just grimace "That's not what I was talking about I swear"

"After seeing that I think I need another drink, a stronger one" I mumble, We then neck down another drink, and another, my vision is blurred, but I easily find Jimin, we laugh loudly over nothing to eachother, yet I feel that Jimin is in more control of himself than me.

"It's warm in here, air air, I want air" I whine as I pull on Jimins top, we suddenly stumble into the door before getting outside.

"Careful you are going to knock both of us over" I snort into the night sky, as he says that, my arms go around his neck.

"I wanna go back to our room" I whisper into his ear alluringly "Whilst Taehyung is out"

He looks me in the eyes, a smile on his lips, He picks me up, but without waiting for him to move an inch I kiss him feverishly.

"Slow down, your going to wear yourself out" He let's out a throaty chuckle, as he throws me over his shoulder, I grab at his jeans, looping my fingers through the belt straps.

"Me? Never! I'm Peter pan don't you know that? Im never going to grow older and get tired" my legs flail as if I was flying on fairy dust, sound effects such as 'swoosh' exiting my mouth.

"Did I bring back a child?" Jimin mumbles, I slap his back as I hear him unlock the door.

"HEY! I'm 17 thankyou very much" I tut as he puts me to my feet, all the lights are off in the room except for a few fake candles.

I shut the door behind me, I look at Jimin, I could almost see the hunger reflecting off both of our eyes, I push him down onto a chair on the end of the bed, He grins as me as he watches, In the silence I scoff.

I hesitate as I touch the edges of my shirt, I take off my shirt, throwing it over his face so he can't see.

I sway over to him, straddling his thighs, he removes the shirt just as I kiss him, I shudder as his hands touch my bare skin, his fingers finding the bulging scars almost immediately.

He moves past them just as fast as he finds them, fear rides up my spine as his devilish fingers find the hooks to my bra, I am still attached to his lips, passionate kisses seething through our kiss.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter