Chapter

Nerium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We walk in silence, side by side, my hands are tucked into my sleeves, I glance up at him in a shy manner.

"Why did you really want me to come out with you again?" I ask, watching his face.

"Didn't I tell you? I said I want to make it up to you for yesterday" He says simply, walking with his eyes to the ground.

"Alright let me change my question" I pause "Where are we going?"

I watch him smile, he points ahead "You should be hungry, we are going in there to eat"

I see the restraunt is a cook it yourself place, I let out a ragged sigh "I didnt think this was a date, I don't want to go on a date with you"
I mutter this in a panicked tone.

"You are an idiot" he mutters and shakes his head "I don't want to go on a date with you either"

He opens the door to the place, I hesitate "Sulli this is a chance for free food get inside" his tone is harsh but playful in a sense.

"Pft...don't call me an idiot, You seem like the kind of guy who tried to get a girl when he can" The words slip out of my mouth out of fear and nervousness.

"Is that so? I didn't see myself like that" He mutters honestly as he takes a seat "Is that how people talk about me then?" He asks me curiously, not once offended by my blurt out.

I take a seat opposite him, looking into his eyes, I feel my body flinch as the eye contact makes me uncomfortable, but I slowly feel my heart thumping, I scowl as I don't want to seem weak.

"People see you as a play boy, I don't know why I guess its cause...you kind of look like one"

He laughs a little as I say that, he slaps his leg "Damn I look like a play boy" He continues chuckling as he orders for the both of us.

Silence eventually grinds inbetween us, Taehyung breaks it.

"I want to meet Yoongi again" He announces to me.

"Why? I don't think thats a good idea though" I'm shocked by his sudden enquiry to see Yoongi, i thought he hated him.

He seems to ignore the second comment "I want to hear it from his side of the story, it will help me move on"

"Move on...? From...her?" I ask, hinting about his ex girlfriend, Yoongis daughter, as he dosent reply I bring my bag close to me, I hook my hand into the bottom of it and grab something, sliding it onto Taehyung lap.

"I thought you would want this, I found it in Yoongis library under a load of dust..." He looks down to the photo, grabbing it with two hands, he scowls at the photo.

He says nothing for a while, he then shoves the photo in his coat "Thank you Suli" He coughs a little "This will help me alot" He smiles as food comes

"You are making me owe you alot more than I need to when you give me things like this" He sighs and shuffles a little bit closer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter