Chapter 9

Two Different Worlds

When Ailee walked into Young Bae's apartment all she could do was marvel at the sight before her. Young Bae's living room and kitchen area had extremely tall ceilings with the panoramic windows showcasing the beautiful Seoul skyline. Near the window was a table set for two. Young Bae pulled all the stops for this very special dinner. He made a steakhouse dinner and set the candlelit dinner by himself. 

Looking over at Ailee, Young Bae smiled and said, "You know that dinner isn't going to eat itself."

Ailee looked over at him and smiled brightly. "I am in just so much awe right now. Your apartment is beautiful and I am just speechless."

Young Bae smiled at her and said, "Well you are very special to me and you deserve the best." 

Ailee blushed at what Young Bae said and relieved her embarrassment with "Well I am starving so leggo!". 

Young Bae laughed at her cuteness and led to her to the table. He pulled her chair and poured her some wine and then started to serve her some food. 

"Okay so be completely honest. How is the food?" asked Young Bae as he eyed Ailee eating.

Ailee looked up with a poker face and started to shake her head left and right. Seeing this made Young Bae worry and he said, "Does it really taste that bad??" as he started eating some too. 

"NO IT TASTE AMAZING!" exclaimed Ailee. "I just don't understand how someone can be talented at everything, it just blows my mind!!".

Young Bae breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Dammit Amy you got me so worried!"

Ailee blushed a little and Young Bae noticed and said, "What's wrong?"

"Welll, I... You called me Amy and I love it when call me by my real name", said Amy shyly.

Smiling at this Young Bae leaned forward and took Amy's hand into his and said, "Well I guess I'll have to keep saying it over and over again, Amy".

Amy smiled at this and both Amy and Young Bae continued eating and updating each other on their lives. 

After dinner, Amy helped Young Bae clean up a little bit and as she was wiping her hands, Young Bae says, "I have one more little surprise for you. Come with me.", extending his hand out. 

Amy looked at him quizzicaly but took his hand followed him outside to the elevator. 

When they got on the elevator, Young Bae pressed the "Roof" button. 

"The roof?" asked Amy curiously. 

Young Bae just smiled at her and said, "You'll see, Amy." And with that they entered the roof and before them was a projector a screen. In front of the projector was a compfy couch and beside it was a table full of snacks. 

Amy took one look at this scene and just started shaking her head left and right and laughing to herself.

"What? You don't like movies? We can do something else!" rambled a flustered Young Bae.

"No! I love watching movies! I'm just in disbelief that someone is so romantic as you. I mean it really is crazy. I always thought people just did these huge romantic gestures in movies!" said Amy while heading to the couch. 

Young Bae smiled at this and joined her at the couch. "Well, my dad used to always tell me how he got my mom to go out with him. He would plan these outrageous dates and huge gestures and it definitely paid off because those were the most memorable things of their relationship.", said Young Bae. "And since you are a very special girl, I want to pull out all the stops for you."

"Awwww well then I am going to take full advantage then. Now hand me the popcorn!", said Amy with her dazzling smile.

On that note the movie started and it was a thriller. Now, Amy wasn't too great at watching these movies, so she naturally was trying to hide behind her bowl of popcorn. Young Bae looked over and chuckled to himself at the scene. Taking advantage of the situation Young Bae removed the bowl of popcorn from her hands and moved closer to her. He put his arm around her and Amy didn't hesitate to cuddle up against Young Bae's warm body and put her arm across his torso. Young Bae was beaming with happiness and wanted to stay like this with Amy forever. 

But good things must always come to an end as the movie ended. Looking down at Amy, Young Bae smiled at how peaceful she looked sleeping. Young Bae didn't want to wake her, but it was getting chilly outside. Being creative, Young Bae picked Amy up and headed to the elevator. Feeling as if she was floating, Amy woke up to Young Bae carrying her. 

Young Bae looked down at Amy and said, "Hey beautiful."

Amy played along and said ily, "Oh heyy handsome."

Young Bae was taken aback by her response and almost dropped her.

"Yahhhh!! What is withchu!?!" yelled Amy as she held onto him for dear life.

Young Bae chuckled at her as he entered his apartment and put Amy down. "So I guess I should get you home, I'm guessing you have schedules tomorrow." 

Amy turned around and smiled at Young Bae and said, "Well I actually don't have anything to do this whole weekend." 

Young Bae perked up at this and said, "Really???"

"Well looks like someone is more excited about my days off than me" smirked Amy as she moved closer to Young Bae. Seeing this, Young Bae smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist. 

"So since I don't have to be anywhere......Can I just stay here?" asked Amy bravely as she said the last part expectantly. 

Young Bae raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Of course you can, how else are we going to make up for lost time?"

Amy bit her lower lip and looked at Young Bae expectantly as he led her upstairs to his bedroom.

 

END CHAPTER

Hey guys!!!! I apologize for being gone for SO long. I so sorry! lol but I shall update as soon as I can before midterms. Love you guys and expect something big (*wink wink*) next chapter ;) Stay tuned, stay healthy and thank you guys so much for sticking with me!!