Chapter 3

Two Different Worlds

~YMC Entertainment Offices~

"Mr. Dong, I hope you enjoyed meeting my artists these past few days and have come up with a lot of new ideas with them and even made some new friends." said YMC President excitedly as Young Bae was getting out design sketches.

"Of course. All your artists and staff welcomed me with open arms, they are all very kind" smiled Young Bae.

"Anyone in particular?"

This question threw Young Bae off guard a little, but only one person popped up into his mind. Ailee. Young Bae could not believe that they had hit it off so well the night before and was excited to have to chance of seeing her again today. 

"Ailee-ssi. She was a pleasure to work with yesterday and she is actually from the same part of the USA as I am."

"Oh wow! That is wonderful, I am glad you are getting along with members of my company. Now, if we are all set, I must be going to a meeting. Good luck!" smiled YMC President and rushed off to his next meeting. 

After YMC President left, Young Bae went to meet the other artists and showed them their new designs for studios and dance spaces. There were a couple tweeks and nit-picky things that artists wanted and Young Bae fixed all the designs on spot. By the time Young Bae was done, it was already close to 7PM. He had not seen Ailee all day. So, he decided to ask around, and found out that she was still at the recording of Immortal Song and would not be back for at least 2 hours. Young Bae looked a little defeated and was torn between waiting for her and waiting another day to see her.

Hmmmmm...... what to do? Should I wait or I should I just go?, pondered Young Bae as he paced back and forth the meeting room. Would I come off as a complete creep if I just met her here?......hmmmm, I don't want to do that, I'll just have to see her tomorrow :( thoughtYoung Bae and started to pack up his things and head to the car. 

~Time: 8:30PM, Young Bae's Penthouse Suite~

Young Bae had just gotten out of the shower and was just about to fix something on a design he had. He looked all over his house for 15 minutes before realizing that he had left it back at YMC's headquarters. WTF? thought an extremely fustrated Young Bae as he grabbed his keys. In the heat of the moment, Young bae did not realized that it was already 8:47 PM. 13 minutes until a certain someone was suppose to come back from their schedule. As he was muttering to himself about being forgetful and stupid, Ailee was also on ther way back to the offices to get some of her things and was going to drive herself back home. 

~9:00 PM~

An incrediby disgruntled Young Bae stormed his way into YMC's headquarters and quickly took the elevator to the top floor. As he entered the meeting room, he quickly grabs the rest of the designs and also realizes that Ailee's is also in the stack of papers. Thank God I came back for all this stuff or I would have been screwed, thought Young Bae as he quickly took the elevator back to the lobby.

~9:10 PM~

Outside of the YMC's Offices, Ailee was saying good bye to her manager for the night and was heading into the lobby of the office. Young Bae on the other hand, had just gotten off the elevator and heading to the lobby, looking over papers.

"Young Bae-ssi?" 

Ailee's voice shocked Young Bae into dropping all of his papers and whatever else was in his hands. 

"Holy ! Where did you come from!?!" exclaimed a frazzled Young Bae.

"Wow. That is some way to greet someone!" laughed Ailee.

"Oh , sorry! I really wasn't expecting you here!"

"Yeah, I actually just got off of a recording for a show and was probably going to head home" said Ailee, as she helped Young Bae pick up some of his things. "Hey! Isn't this the design for my new studio!?!"

"Yeah it is. I was going to meet with you today, but didn't know that you had schedules all day."

"Ahh, I see", said Ailee as she was eyeing the designs with a glint of excitement in her eyes.

Noticing this, Young Bae asked, "Um, if you aren't too exhausted right now, I wouldn't mind showing you them now."

Ailee looked excitedly back him with a big grin on her face and said, "Weelllll, since it is the end of the day, you kind of are my last resort for food right now, so of course! And, as promised last night, we should definitely go to BBQ restaurant!" 

"Wow this is probably the fastest someone has ever planned a meeting and tricked me into buying them dinner" laughed Young Bae. 

"Well, you know that is my charm! And once you get to know me better I can charm you even more!" winked Ailee, before a massive grin spread out on her face.

"Alright alright, I can drive and I know the perfect BBQ restaurant we can go to." said Young Bae as he led Ailee to his car. He openned the door for her and helped her inside the car. 

When Ailee saw his Mercedes G Wagon, she was immediately impressed and on the insides she marveled at seats and noticed  the etching of "DYB" on all the heads of the seats and of course a tricked out sound and navigation system. Damn, he is no joke.

As Young Bae got into the car, he was now full of energy and could not wait to spend some time with Ailee. "So Ailee-ssi, let the night begin!" winked Young Bae as he started to drive towards a very special BBQ Restaurant. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Everyone! Thanks for all the support. I know that, it's a little slow right now in terms of the storyline. Bear with me a little, I'm just trying to lay the foundation down and I promise that there will be more Aitae action next chapter. Thanks again! :)