Chapter 8: Let's relax today?

The Beast keeping You safe

Chapter 8: Let's relax today?

__________________________________________________

No one's POV

After their discussion, the girls easily fell asleep since it was really late and they were really tired from the recent actions they had that day.

The rest of the night passed with them sleeping and cuddling each other like a nest of birds.

Now it was the legitimately the next day.. Hyoyeon was silently waking up at the time she usually wakes up. 6:30 AM. She noticed she was hugging someone and looked up to see it was Yuri.

'Hmm... I really like hugging this girl...' Hyoyeon thought to herself, in awe at the amount of times she's hugged the taller girl in two days. 'She's really comfy...'She commented and nuzzled into Yuri's side a bit.

"Nnn..."Yuri mumbled in her sleep.

Hyoyeon nodded and turned around to see who was hugging her from behind. It was Sooyoung. "Ah...." 'So I was sandwiched between the two giants.'

Hyoyeon slipped out of Sooyoung's grasp and gets out of bed to see she wasn't the only one awake. Seohyun came out of the bathroom, stretching her arms tiredly.

Seohyun saw Hyoyeon and nodded. "Good morning unnie."She greeted.

"Good morning Seobb."Hyoyeon greets back. "Would you like to help me make breakfast for everyone?"She suggested as the younger girl nodded. Hyoyeon walks down the stairs with Seohyun following after her. The two going to the kitchen only to see BoA there.

"Ah, good morning girls."BoA greeted with a sweet smile.

"Morning BoA-unnie."Hyoyeon goes towards the older girl and hugs her, nuzzling into her.

"Hyoraengi, you've become so touchy after hanging out with GG. I'm so proud~"BoA pets the blonde softly. "Have you soften up?"

"Maybe..."Hyoyeon nodded. "Do you have classes today?"

"Yea."BoA nodded. "I was just about to leave."She pointed out her bag and stuff. "Hyuna-unnie called me to tell me you girls aren't coming to school today and explained what happened. Try not to do anything bad today, okay? And try to get rest Hyoraengi."

"Rest?"Hyoyeon stared.

"Rest."BoA repeated. "Seohyun-ah, can you make sure she doesn't over-work herself? I know you take care of your unnies well."BoA turned to Seohyun who in turn nodded back.

"I'll do my best to make sure she doesn't work hard today and get hurt, seonbaenim."Seohyun bowed her head polietly.

"Thank you~"BoA nods and slips out of Hyoyeon's grasp. "I need to go now, I gotta continue my project."She commented before grabbing an apple. "See you later Hyoraengi~"BoA states before she leaves. Leaving Hyoyeon and Seohyun alone.

"...."Seohyun turned to the other girl. "Unnie, how are your wounds?"

"They're okay, Seobb."Hyoyoen nodded. Seohyun blushed once again when she heard that nickname. "Hmm? Is something wrong?"

"It's just.... t-that nickname."Seohyun awkwardly smiled.

"Oh, I just thought it'd be a cute nickname for you."Hyoyeon smiled back with the same awkwardness. "Miahne... Did I make you feel uncomfortable?"

"Aniyo, I-I don't mind it unnie."Seohyun shook her head frantically. "I-I like it actually... i-it's really cute."She smiled happily.

"Great."Hyoyeon nods. "Let's start making breakfast."She motioned to the kitchen.

"Ne, unnie."Seohyun nodded as Hyoyeon hands her an apron. She put one on herself too and ties her blonde hair up. Seohyun put her own apron on silently, she jumped in surprise when she felt her hair being tugged on softly. "Unnie...?"

"Just tying your hair. Wouldn't want it getting dirty, right?"Hyoyeon chuckled and tied Seohyun's hair up in a neat ponytail.

"You're really nice unnie.."Seohyun says shyly.

"Am I?"The other looked interested. "That's interesting.. I guess I really did soften up."

"Must be us."

"Nah. No way."Hyoyeon shrugged and prepares to make pancakes.

"Unniieeee."Seohyun whined, turning to the shorter girl with a surprised look.

"Don't worry, Seobb. I was just kidding."Hyo laughs. "C'mon now, help me make pancakes...."Her expression went to a serious one now as she stared at the ingredients.

"Ne, unnie."

_________________________________________________

About thirty minutes later, the two were done making enough pancakes for the others. Not forgetting to make extra for the two shikshins. One by one, while they were cooking, the other girls were waking up. Starting with the kid leader and ending with Sooyoung. The only one left was Jessica, who was still asleep.

"Uhmm.. Is she gonna... wake up?"Hyoyeon asked curiously, referring to Jessica as she placed pancakes on Sooyoung's plate. "Youngie, if you want more we made extra."

"Ahhnn~~~ Thanks~"Sooyoung purred. "Anyways, Jessica always sleeps in when she has a free day."

"Should I go wake her up?"

"You could try, she's hard to wake up though."Sunny shrugged. "We've tried everything except for kissing her awake." It was a lie, the others knew that. They hadn't tried much besides shaking the Sleeping beauty and yelling in her ear. Sunny just wanted to trick Hyoyeon into kissing Jessica so the other girl could get embarrassed and wake up quickly.

"I'll go do that then."Hyoyeon nodded.

Sunny stared in awe, "You go do that Hyoddeangi. Hmm... Actually.. I think we did try kissing her but, it was only a little peck. It didn't work though, so I think you should try making out with her."

"Yah!"Sooyoung pouted, glaring at Sunny. There were other glares too but they shrugged it off and continued to eat. Thinking that the blonde wouldn't fall for her tricks.

"Is that alright? I don't think it's an appropriate action..."Hyoyeon looked weary of Sunny's words.

"What? Making out??"Sunny giggled. "We do that all the time." 'If we have boyfriends..... I'll keep that part out though.'

"You do that with each other?"Hyoyeon stared curiously.

'Hmm... She seems to have misunderstood some things...'Sunny smiled brightly, "Ne~~"She purred in her aegyo voice. "It's a sign of friendship, y'know? Brings people closer."

"Seriously??..."Hyoyeon turned to the other girls, wondering if they have anything to say about that. They didn't say anything so she just assumed Sunny was right, so.. she ascended up the stairs to where Jessica is.

"Making out is an action lovers use between themselves."Seohyun looked at Sunny with a disappointed look, speaking after the blonde left. "You can't just--"

"Yes you can."Sunny cut her off. "We love Hyoyeon and Hyoddaengi loves us~ What's the problem if things are like that?"

"Unnie..."Seohyun pouted.

"I know, I know."Sunny laughed.

"Hey, there's no proof that we all love her."Taeyeon stared, looking up from the newspaper she was looking into.

"Of course not, but there's proof that some of us do."Sunny shrugged. "Especially Sooyoung, since they're child hood friends."

"Of course I love Hyoraengi."Sooyoung nods, stuffing her face with pancakes.

"Yah! That was mines!"Yoona pouted and shielded the rest of her pancakes. "These are mines."She stuck her tongue out at Sooyoung and ate her pancakes in piece now.

"But I finished mines!"Sooyoung whined. "Yoona, share some with meeee.."

Yoona ignored her and continued to nom at her pancakes. "No way, Hyobaby gave me this.."She mumbled.

"Hmm? 'Hyobaby'?"Sunny looked at the second youngest in awe. They all heard her, Yoona looked away shyly and was going to say something but noises were being heard from the second floor, like a door slamming shut. "Oh my..."Sunny looked up, like the others. "I wonder what happened?"She says innocently.

"Unnie..."Seohyun pouted.

"Ne~"Sunny bursts out laughing.

"Unniieee!!"Seohyun scolded the blonde danshin as the others shook their head slowly.

_____________________________________________________

A few moments ago...

Hyoyeon's POV

I walked up the stairs after my interesting talk with Sunny... Do friends really do that? Make out with each other...?

If you all couldn't tell from my story before, about my past.. I have no experience whatsoever when it comes to friends... So I have no idea what goes between them.

I make it to the second floor and looked at Jessica silently, she was still in the same sleeping position from before. I get closer and stare at her a bit.

'Hmm... She's really pretty....'I thought to myself, admiring her beauty for a bit before getting on the bed too.

"Sica...?"I tap her shoulder for a bit before placing my hand there and shaking her body.

Jessica groaned and turned over to face away from me. "5 more hours...."She mumbled.

Five more hours...? Is she talking about how long she wants to sleep... That won't do, she needs to wake up now so she can eat her breakfast and start a healthy morning.

My thoughts went back to what Sunny said, I gulped. 'Is that what's left to do here...? I mean, she did say they tried almost everything to wake her up...' I shook my head to get out of my own thoughts and look at Jessica again. 'Alright...'

I nodded and moved Jessica a bit so she was laying on her back, then I got ontop of her. "Excuse me..."I apologized silently and moved in closer. I stopped when my lips were just inches away from hers.

'You're really pretty up close too....' I don't know what's happening, I felt my cheeks heat up though when at this distance... 'I think my hormones are acting up... that might be it..'

I shrugged off all thoughts and doubts and leaned in closer till our lips touched. It started soft at first then it went to a bit of a heated thing.

"Mmn..."My ears catch Jessica's small moan, her moan allowed me an opening. I softly bit her lower lip. Throughout the process of this, halfway through I felt her hands reach my back and grasp my shirt.

When she did that I moved back and stared down at her curiously. "Jes-shika?"I called out. I then touched her cheek softly to rub it with my thumb. She was blushing brightly and staring back at me with furrowed brows.

"W-What are you doing.."Jessica asked, embarrassed. "Why are y-you k-k-kissing me like that!?"

"Waking you up.."I shrugged a bit. "It worked didn't it?"

"B-Babo!"She pushed me off of her and got up, running to the bathroom and slamming the door shut. I was surprised by that action.

Standing up and going to the door, I knock on it. "Sica? Are you okay?..."I was worried, did I do something wrong? Did Sunny lie to me?

"L-Leave me alone f-for a bit..."I hear her soft voice.

"I'll go downstairs okay? You're breakfast is down there so after you're done with whatever, come down and eat."I tell her through the door before leaving to go downstairs. I really feel bad now...

When I was down there, I was greeted by Tiffany.

"Welcome back."Tiffany smiled brightly at me, causing my mood to go up. I like her smile, it's really nice. "How was it? Did something happen?" She took my hand and leads me to the couch so we can sit comfortablly.

"I tired what Sunny said.. She woke up, but then she ran to the bathroom and locked herself in there. So now I feel bad.."I honestly tell her with guilt on my face.

"Ah, don't worry about that Hyoraengi."Tiffany started using my nickname now. "She's just being shy about it."She intertwined our fingers, staring at me with a smile still on her face.

"Chincha..?"

"Ne."Tiffany nods and leans on me a bit. "Thank you for breakfast by the way. It was really sweet and thoughtful of you to make all of us breakfast."

"It wasn't just me, Seobb helped out too."I turned to Seohyun, she was sitting on the other couch with a book on her lap.

"Seobb? Is that a new nickname for Seohyun?"Yuri appeared and took a seat besides the said girl. "That's a cute one. Did Hyo make that up for you?"

Seohyun nodded shyly, her eyes glued to her closed book.

"Did Jessica wake up?"Sunny appeared and took a seat on my lap as Sooyoung sat on the other side of me. I looked at the blonde danshin with an awkward expression, because she was on my lap.

"Uhmm.. Yea.."

"Great, so it worked?"

I could only nod, guilt still lingering around.

"Don't feel so bad Hyoraengi."Tiffany tugged at my hand. "I told you before, she's just being shy and just needs time to calm her emotions."

"If you say so..."I nod again and lean back. "What would you all like to do today since we have a day off from school..?"

"Find a way to cancel that man's invitation without him finding out you told us everything.."Taeyeon says, not looking up from the newspaper in her hand.

"You're panicking aren't you."Sunny stared at the other girl.

"Very."Taeyeon agreed, she didn't even look like she was panicking, she looked more on the calm side. "I may look calm but on the inside, I just wanna jump out of the window and end things myself before he tries anything."

"Let's not do that."I shook my head slightly. "Anyways, I can't do anything about Seunghyun-seonbae... He's too... too.. strong.."I sighed heavily.

"Aren't you strong to Hyoddaengi?"Sunny questioned me curiously. "You did kill four guys yesterday night. Like, it was one on four y'know?" I'm surprised they aren't scared of me at all...

"I'm not as strong as him.."I shook my head slowly. "Trust me when I say that. And speaking of which, are you girls not terrified of me? As Sunny said, I did kill four guys yesterday..."I pointed that out to them.

"Honestly..."Yoona spoke up, catching my attention. "This is my opinion, you aren't that scary Hyobaby."Her new nickname for me caught my attention. I turned to face the second youngest, "It's just that, the actions you're doing are scary but you in general are not since this wasn't your decision."

"This one makes a point."Yuri laughed while pointing a finger at Yoona. Yoona threatened to bite that finger but Yul pulls it back. "You were technically trained to kill in a forced matter, not blamming BoA-seonbaenim or anything.."She states with a thoughtful look."You didn't have a choice, it was either join or be killed right?"

Now that I think about it, she's right... It was forced. I was put in a situation like that before..

"Yea..."I nod to Yuri's words after thinking about things.

"So, you're not scary then."Yoona smiles at me.

"Hmm... I guess if you put it that way..."

"I'm right, right?"Yoona smiled with confidence as we hear footsteps from the stair cases. We all turn to see Jessica coming down the stairs, she was poking at her phone silently. Cheeks still red. "Morning Sica-unnie."

"Yea..."Jessica says awkwardly, not looking at me at all. "My uhm... sister's here with our extra clothes."She motioned to the door.

"Ah, I'll go get it then."I stood up, lifting Sunny up then placing her where I was sitting, in between Sooyoung and Tiffany. I go towards the door and opened it.

When I opened it, I saw a blob of red coming at me with a large grin on her face, "Hyo-unnie~~" Although I know who it is, my reflexes were causing me to move out of the way quickly. But then again, just because I know the blob of red, I caught her quickly with my left arm before she could bump into anything and get hurt. Pulling her close into an embrace. My left arm wrapped around her waist as she leans against me now.

"I knew you'd do that again, unnie."Krystal giggled. She grasped onto my shirt tightly and pecks my cheek. "Good morning~~"

"Yah...Soojung...."Jessica crossed her arms and glared at her younger sister.

"Ah, eonni~"Krystal greets, "I have your clothes."She held two bags that must contain their clothing. "You can let me go now Hyo-unnie."She smiled at me innocently. I quickly let go of her and move out of the way so she could give her sister the bags.

"Thanks, now go to school."Jessica says demandingly.

"What if I don't want to?"Krystal challenged.

"Then Hyo-unnie would be disappointed."Yoona called out as she got up and searched the bags for her own clothing. "Right Hyo-unnie?"

I looked confused, the Jung's turn to me. One had a face that read, 'really?' and the other looked ready to kill someone. "I would be disappointed if you didn't get your education..."

"Awww... why aren't they going to school though?"Krystal pointed accusingly at everyone hanging around my apartment.

"That's because I need their help with someting.."I shrugged a bit.

"What would that be? I can help too!"Krystal pouted a bit, going towards me and tugging on my shirt.

"I know you're helpful and all but they're my group so I need their help, you have your own group and you're group needs you, y'know?"I pointed that out while her hair softly. "Go to school for your unnies and be a good girl. If you do that, I'll buy you sweets?" I tried bribing her now.

"Chincha?"Krystal purred, looking down at me since she was taller.

"Of course."

"I'll go to school then unnie."Krystal nodded. "Can I get a kiss before I leave?"She asked curiously while pointing at her lips.

I thought about this for a second. 'What type does she want..?? Well.. She is Jes-shika's sister so I guess it's this one..?' I nodded and pulled her in for a small make out session.

My ears caught a few gasps and the sound of Sunny laughing a bit. Along with Taeyeon's ajumma laugh.

I moved back a few seconds after. "Get going now." I lead her out the door.

"Bye~~"Krystal says happily and leaves the area as I shut the door. I sighed in relief and then turned to see Jessica standing there in front of me.

"Y-You..."She glared. "W-Why did you kiss my sister too!?"She grapsed my shirt and pulled me closer to glare me in the eyes at an intense level.

"S-She's your sister, I just thought that--... S-Sunny told me that making out is what friends do to become closer."I told her the truth nervously, not really knowing what would come next. Jessica turned and glared at Sunny, causing her to shut up and turn to look at Sooyoung.

"That i-is not true.."Jessica turned to look back at me. "Don't listen to her okay?" She rubbed my cheek softly, her anger was calming down now. Ah.. So she was just playing around with me...

"Ne."I nodded slightly and looked at the time. "What would you all like to do now that you have clothes?"

"Let's go shopping."I hear Tiffany suggest as she gets up to grab her clothing from the bag Krystal brought for us. "Can you show us where you shop for clothes Hyoraengi?"

"Sure, I don't mind... I don't think you'll like it though."I shrugged a bit. My main store would be a bit too much for these girls....

"It can't be that bad right?"Taeyeon shrugged slightly. She looked a bit off today... I guess she was still in thought of yesterday's story telling... I hope today will get things off her mind though.

"Maybe.. Let's just get changed and leave."I shrugged and walked up the stairs to go change my clothes into something appropriate for outside.

The girls doing the same thing as me, but changing one by one in the bathroom...

This is gonna be a while..

______________________________________________________

An hour later....

Taeyeon's POV

The place Hyoyeon brought us to was totally not our style... like, seriously. We freaked out once we saw the place, we could hear loud rock music ten feet away from the store and it was so dark.

Hyoyeon looked at us innocently, all we could do was smile back and nod. She smiled back and took Sooyoung's hand to drag her into the shady place.

We quickly followed after them, swallowing our fear and pushing out the courage to walk in.

It wasn't that bad inside, to tell you the truth. It looked okay, there were a lot of themed things in there. For example, I saw a bunch of Disney themed clothing and toys.

Jessica went to work on checking out the styles, she actually pulled Hyoyeon along. Taking her away from our tall shikshin.

"Boo... Sica took my Hyoraengi..."Sooyoung crossed her arms.

"There there."I pat her back, chuckling. I stopped chuckling and watched as the girls seperated to look around, I didn't realy move much.. My thoughts were all on the information Hyoyeon told us yesterday...

Like how my boyfriend is a trained killer and was apart of some group called 'Crimson Angels'? And how I just invited a man to my house on Sunday, a man who attempted to assassinate my family and I in the past but failed to do so. There was so much to think about, it was really frustrating me... And I hated that.

I looked up to see Jessica dragging Hyoyeon around, those two caught my attention the most for some reason... I guess it's because Hyoyeon was there... She's apart of that group too... I don't know if we could actually trust her, she could be lying to us about everything... What if she's just an assassian killing who she's been told to kill..? She could be on a mission to kill me but then she's killing all these other guys to persuade us into thinking she's actually innocent...

Baekhyun and his friends might not even be trained killers like she said they are... But then.. Hyoyeon, her eyes speak so much to me. I look into them and see the truth when she talks sometimes.

"You okay there?"I hear a voice and turn to see Sunny standing besides me. She placed her hand on my shoulder and rubbed it a bit. "You look off, Tae."

"Ah... Just thinking about yesterday.."I shrug, looking down a bit to stare at the ground.

"I understand, it must be frustrating for someone in your situation."She nodded. "What're you thinking about specifically though?"

I look up to Sunny and thought about whether or not I should tell her my thoughts. I mentally nod after a few seconds.. Sunny is my bestest friend, out of the other girls. I can tell her. I dragged her towards an empty area and looked around a bit before talking.

"I'm conflicted on who to trust.. Baekhyun or Hyoyeon.."I tell her truthfully while looking at the items around us.

"What do you mean?"Sunny joins in on searching the items.

"I was thinking about what Hyoyeon said yesterday, about the EXO boys being trained killers like her..."I sighed. "Then I thought.. what if she's lying about everything, and her main mission is to actually get rid of me and my family?"

"That's so silly Tae, why would she lie to us about that."Sunny looked confused.

"Think about it seriously."I stare back at her. "EXO doesn't seem too suspicious and we only met Hyoyeon 5-6 days ago... who am I most likely to trust in that situation?"

"Well.. If you put it that way..."Sunny thought about that now too... "Hmm.... I still trust her though."

"Seriously?"I sighed. "I still need to think about this.."

"Maybe you're frustrated because you just can't believe your boyfriend is apart of something like that?"She suggested to me. "You must really love him."Sunny laughed.

"Well...not really.. I just.."Do I love Baekhyun? Is it really love...?

Baekhyun makes me happy when I'm with him but..when I'm with Hyoyeon, I feel something weird. Like the first day, that time she saved me from falling... I felt electricity when she held me like that, her strong arms around me and keeping me safe...

"What is it now? You're expression just changed.."Sunny observed me a bit. Curse her and her observant personality.

"N-Nothing... It's nothing.."I shook my head.

"Hmm..? If you say so."Sunny nodded. We looked around now, interested in the toys around the place.

________________________________________________

Hyoyeon's POV

I was currently following Jessica around, our fingers intertwined as she looked around. Searching the clothes carefully, she was using me as her model at times too..

 

"Sica, look at this."I hear Tiffany and turn to look at her too as Jessica stopped what she was doing to look. Tiffany held two t-shirts. One of the shirts was a black tanktop that had the words 'BEAST' on it in white bold letters. The next one was a pink tanktop that had the words 'BEAUTY' on it with the same lettering design. "It's a set for couples~ I always wanted to try wearing this with my lover..."She says with a small pout.

"Uhmm..."I didn't really stop to think about things right now. "If you don't mind me... I can uhm... try it out with you?"I suggest, motioning to the black tanktop since I match the 'BEAST.'

"Oh my god, let's do it."Tiffany says excitedly in english, grabbing hold of my free hand.

"Let's all get a pink one then since Hyoddaengi's gonna be a beast."Sunny appeared, picking up another pink tanktop.

"Excuse me??"I looked at her confused as Tiffany hands me the black tank-top. It's like she's suggesting I'm in a polygamous relationship with them..

"What? Nothings wrong with that."Sunny shrugged, laughing at the reaction she got.

"Uhmm.. Okay.."I just nod, I watch Jessica pick up a pink tanktop too. "You too??"

"Hey, don't question me okay?"Jessica said coldly and squeezed my hand. "It's cute.."She commented.

"Okay.. if you say so." The others appeared now, Sunny telling them what the deal was. Surprisingly, they all agreed to it and had each picked one shirt out.

Jessica hands me the shirts, for a while we just stared at each other after that. I was wondering why she did that...

"Well?"Her brows furrowed a bit.

"Uhmm..."

"Go buy this stuff.. We didn't bring our wallets."She pointed out. I mentally swear to myself before nodding wearily. I took the clothing and procceded to walk towards the cashier.

When there, the usual 'cashier greet' happened as I placed the clothing on the counter. I bring my wallet out and watched as she rings up the items.

"Ah, hold on. We'd like these too."My eyes widened when the 8 girls appear, almost all of them were holding an item. Except for Youngie. One by one, they dropped the item onto the counter. I watched slowly on who got what...

Tiffany picked up a necklace for couples. The cliche, half hearted one. Jessica picked up rings..... They all picked out couple themed items actually... Yuri placed down hats, one said 'King' and the other 'Queen.' Yoona and Seohyun kept things on the cheap side and put down keychains. Seohyun's keychains being matching Bunnies while Yoona's was a lock and a key.

When Taeyeon was coming to put her item down, she awkwardly smiled at me with a blush on her face. Making a very cute expression in my view... Looking at her item, I smiled a bit when I saw two plushies sitting there. One was a tiger while the other was a cat.

'That's super cute...'I sighed heavily, 'Girls are super cute...'

Finally, it was Sunny. I observed her item now... Hmm... I choked when I realized what it was. Boxers and . Both having similar designs on them, looking closely.. there was a key on the boxers and a key hole on the for the design.

The others noticed that and choked too.

"Yah!! Lee Soonkyu!"Jessica slapped her arm. "Get something appropriate."She stated angrily.

"This is appropriate."Sunny pouted. "It's from a video game.."She crossed her arms and placed that stuff down so the girl can ring it up.

"W-Why are there so much things..."I complained to them quietly.

"We all wanted to have different items with you."Taeyeon states. "Like how you and Sooyoung have those promise rings."she pointed out.

"Oh well.. Okay then."I awkwardly nod and looked at the price. I felt my heart rate drop when I saw the price. Just so you all know, I'm kind of stingy with money sometimes. I shook off all my worries and hesitantly pay for all that stuff.

"Thanks Hyo~~"Tiffany hugged my side tightly. The worker put our things nicely in a large bag. Handing it over to me, but Jessica takes it instead.

"We're wearing this stuff now."She suggested as she takes my hand again and leads me to the dressing room, with the others. To my surprise, we were all in one dressing room. One of the larger ones...

One by one the girls start taking thier shirts off, causing me to choke on air. I stared at their upper bodies in awe.

"Hyoddaengi is staring."Sunny commented as she pulled her shirt on. I panicked when she said that and turned to look elsewhere. This caused Sunny to laugh. "Caught~~"she poked my cheek.

I softly growl and chomped her finger gently. Nibbling it.

"Omo."Sunny stared in awe, she pulled her finger back and winked. "That's a little too naughty right now but I won't mind later."

"Yah! Lee Soonkyu..."Sooyoung crossed her arms, her shirt on as she glared at the danshin. "Stop doing that to Hyoraengi..."

"Ne."Sunny laughed as she hands me the black tanktop. "You change too, Hyoddaengi."

I could only nod as I quickly change my shirt to the tanktop. Jessica took my shirt and put it in the back with the other clothing. She then pulled the rings out and opened it from the packaging. Jessica took my right hand and put one of the rings on my ring finger, her cheeks red.

I stared at her curiously and took the other ring from her hand. I took her right hand too and put her ring on her ring finger. This is what I'm suppose to do right? Since she did it to me..?

Jessica pulled her hand back shyly and turned to look away. While she did that, I felt something land on my head. Turning around, I see Yuri there with her hat on. Her hat had the words 'Queen ' on them. I'm guessing mines was the 'King' one...

They each gave me half their items. Except for Sunny, I told her to give me that later... It's too embarrassing to put that on now..

"Now that we're done, where shall we go now?"I asked curiously, holding the cat plushie Taeyeon gave to me as she held the tiger.

"Let's go play somewhere."Yoona clung to my arm.

"Where exactly?"

"Anywhere is fine, I just wanna go and play somewhere."

"Let's go to the book store then."I suggested.

"Ehhhh... Hyobaby, that doesn't sound fun."Yoona pouted.

"I know it doesn't but I need more books to read."I could only shrug as I looked at the other girls for their opinions.

"I like that idea."Seohyun smiled happily. I figured she would, she looks like a bookworm.

"I don't mind it either."Jessica nodded. I guess she's another book lover.

"Maybe they have new manga..."Sunny commented. "Let's go~"She cheered a bit.

"After the book store we can go play somewhere else okay, Yoong?"I pat her head softly.

"Ne~"

_______________________________________________

No one's POV

Like Hyoyeon said, they went to go buy books after leaving that clothing store. She felt awkward, walking around with the t-shirt she was currently wearing while the other girls wore something to match with her.

Anyways, when they were in the book store. Hyoyeon got what she wanted but she got more than she anticipated because of the other girls. Sunny made the blonde buy a whole bunch of manga, Jessica made her buy two romance books, and Seohyun picked up a Self-improvement type of book.

Hyoyeon looked at her wallet nervously after paying for such a great amount of things. She sighed and shook off the nervousness. "Where do you wanna play?"She looked to Yoona curiously, a small smile on her face.

"Hyobaby."Yoona saw Hyoyeon's expression before when she was looking at her wallet. "Can we play at the park?"

"Eh?.."Hyoyeon was surprised by that. "A-Are you sure..??"She didn't want to disappoint the girls by bringing them to a boring place. She wanted to satisfy their thirst for fun.

"Ne."Yoona nodded with a smile. "I don't want you using up all your money..."She stated truthfully.

"She's right."Yuri commented, putting an arm around Hyoyeon's shoulders. "We should've broughten our wallets yesterday, sadly.. we weren't expecting to go out that day."She sighed heavily.

"Well.. I don't really mind paying for you all..."Hyoyeon shrugged a bit. She was lying slightly, once again... stingy with money. "And I guess it's my fault for the sudden invitation yesterday.."

"Let's no blame ourselves.. We could just say it's all our faults."Taeyeon suggests as she looks at Hyoyeon. "We'll pay you back the money we owe you--"

"Aniyo."Hyoyeon shook her head slightly. "You don't have to."

"But Hyoraengi, we have money."Tiffany cuts in. "We're rich and our families have power."She states, in a way that didn't sound cocky.

"I know about your families, I did a background check on Tuesday after meeting you girls."Hyoyeon nodded. Yup, that didn't sound creepy at all. "You all may have money but I don't really care.. You don't have to pay me back so don't worry to much about it."

"If you say so..."Tiffany nodded with her usual smile. "I wanna go to the park now too though, let's play there."She suggests.

"What's so fun about the park?"Hyoyeon was confused, why did they wanna go there.

"Ugh, Hyoraengi."Sooyoung pouted. "We used to the park all the time, how could you forget how fun it is to play there?"

"It's been 10 years, Youngie."Hyoyeon pointed that out.

"Hmm.. okay yeah, but still.."Sooyoung crossed her arms.

"Fine, fine. Lead the way."

Yoona giggled and took Hyoyeon's hand, running ahead of the other girls to lead the older blonde to the park.

"Yah! Wait for us!"Sooyoung yelled as they ran after them, Jessica being last since she didn't realize they were running now.

Running all the way to the park.

____________________________________________________

The girls make it to the park, most of them trying to catch their breath. All except for S.H.Y. where panting.

"Why are you tired? You were the one that wanted to run in the first place."Yuri looked at Yoona, brows rose.

Yoona didn't answer, she just stuck her tongue out then pouted.

"Ugh.. I'm so t-tired.."Taeyeon mumbled as she leaned on Sunny. Both danshins almost falling over since they were both tired.

"How are you three n-not tired..."Jessica looked at Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri.

"There's this thing called 'Keeping in Shape.'"Sooyoung laughed. "You should stop being lazy and start jogging and or hitting the gym." She leaned on Hyoyeon, hugging her.

"So what are we doing here?"Hyoyeon questioned. "How are we playing..??"She looked around. "Are we playing there??"She pointed at the playground close by.

"Uhnnn.. Hyounnie--"Seohyun was cut off from talking to her blonde unnie when Sooyoung let go of her.

"Yup, let's go play there Hyoraengi."Sooyoung pats Hyoyeon's shoulder. "Lead us to victory~"She cheered and pushed Hyoyeon ahead of them, towards the playground.

Hyo looked confused but she went along with it and goes towards the area. She climbed the ladder and was now sitting at the top of the slide. "Hey.. wait.."She looked at the other girls who were just watching her do that. "Why am I the only one up here??"

"W-We just need you to set an example for us."Yuri was almost gonna burst out laughing but kept it in and just smiled. "You got this~"She cheered.

Hyoyeon nods hesitantly and slides down, the ride ending short since she was bigger than expected. When she reached the ground, the girls were laughing at her. She stared at them, crossing her arms. "I was tricked wasn't I..?"She pouted a bit.

"Miahne, Hyoraengi."Sooyoung's laughter calmed down. "You looked really cute like that though."She hugged the smaller and nuzzled into her.

"If you say so.."Hyoyeon hugged Sooyoung back. "If we can't play there, what are we doing here?"she looked up at the taller girl.

"We can play there with you if you want to."Taeyeon motioned to herself, Sunny, and Jessica. Jessica slapped her arm when she saw she was grouped in with the danshins.

"Usually we just relax here and chat."Yuri commented. "It's a nice relaxing place."

Hyoyeon nodded, finding this a great opportunity to get Taeyeon to relax. "Let's sit around and chat then."She motioned to a tree close by. Suggesting they sit under the shade. The girls agreed and took their seats under the tree's shade. "So what do girls usually talk about?..."

"You're a girl too, y'know?"Sooyoung pointed that out.

"I know I am, I just don't know what to... talk about."The other replied awkwardly. She thought about what they could talk about and came up with a few things. "So uhm... Youngie, talk to me about your 10 years without this."Hyo pointed at herself.

"Ahh.."Sooyoung had a thoughtful look on her face. "Hmm..... Let me think about this.."

"In middle school, she was a bad girl."Yuri commented. This caused Hyoyeon to stare in disbelief.

"My Youngie? A 'bad girl'?"She questioned, looking at the said girl. "Really?"

"Yeah, she didn't do drugs or anything but she fought a lot and skipped school."Yuri continued.

"Ahem.."Sunny spoke up. "Yuri and Yoona were apart of that too."

"Well.. yeah, that's true."Yuri laughed nervously.

"My crybaby... was in a group that fought and skipped school.."Hyoyeon was still in shock. She looked up at Sooyoung in surprise. "Was it a family problem? Oh my god, Youngie.. Was it my fault??"

"Well... k-kind of.."Sooyoung nodded slightly. "I got frustrated during middle school cuz I thought you were never coming back.. Fighting really helped with stress but I'm okay now though, I got into singing and changed."

"Wow... Fighting and skipping school.. I never thought you'd do that."Hyoyeon sighed a bit.

"We should talk about you're problem with those things."Tiffany pointed out. "You fight and skip school too."

"I do but I have my reasons for doing so."Hyoyeon shrugged.

"If you do that, we'll copy you~"Yoona cheered.

"Don't."

"Eh, wae?"

"I just... you girls need to, y'know? Graduate and stuff."Hyo looked around at them awkwardly...

"We'll graduate with you."Sooyoung stared at Hyoyeon with determination.

"I don't think that'll happen, after I'm done with my mission I think I'll be pulled out of school."Hyoyeon shook her head. "I don't really need school since I was taught almost everything in the group i'm currently in..."

"Hyoraengi... you can't just leave us like that after completing your mission."Sooyoung pouted. "In fact, I think you should get out of that group of yours and just stay with us..."

"Youngie, you know I can't do that.."Hyoyeon sighed heavily. "It's not easy leaving a group like that. I'd need to be strong and stuff to leave it...."

"Hmm.. Well that's true."A deep voice was heard from behind the tree. "Hyoraengi, I'm disappointed... I thought you knew better.."

Hyoyeon's eyes widened in surprise as they all turned to see who was there. It was Seunghyun... he leaned on the tree while staring down at the blonde girl. Of course something like this would happen, her days were never this peaceful before...

She began to panic, wondering if he heard everything. The girls quickly move away from him and behind Hyoyeon.

"S-Seunghyun-seonbae.."Hyoyeon swallowed down her nervousness and looked the man in the eyes.

"I told you to steer clear of Kim Taeyeon.."Seunghyun stared at her with a great amount of intensity. "Not only did you disobey that order, you went ahead and told them everything."He scoffed, pulling out Horangi. "We heard everything..."He told them, looking at the plushie with a small smile.

"Horangi.."Sooyoung stared at the plushie.

"Come here Hyoyeon.."Seunghyun told her seriously, pointing to the spot in front of him.

Hyoyeon grew hesitant as she stood up slowly. She took a step forward but was stopped when she felt a tug on her shirt. Looking back she saw Taeyeon holding onto her, fear in her eyes.

"Hyoyeon.. Come here."Seunghyun states in a demanding tone now.

Hyoyeon grasped Taeyeon's hand, "Taeyeon.. Please let go.."She begged silently. "I need to go..."

"Hyo..."Taeyeon loosened her grip on Hyoyeon's shirt and watched her carefully as the blonde approached the man.

Hyoyeon was just a few steps away from the older man, starring down at the ground in a panicked state.

"Hyoyeon."She felt a hand grasp her chin and force her to look up. When she looked up, her breath hitched. Fear took over in her body as she stared into Seunghyun's angered eyes. "Do you have anything to say about this...?"

"I-I-"

"I was really proud of you when I heard you got rid of 2PM."Seunghyun sighed. "I was hoping you'd hurry and rid of those other brats... But, You really let me down."

"I-I'm r-really sorry.."Hyoyeon trembled. "I-I didn't mean to--"

"Are you now?"Seunghyun's grip tightened, causing the smaller girl to whimper. "How can I accept your apology when so much has been done already? The trust between us has faltered a bit.."He rose a brow at her.

Hyoyeon wasn't prepared for something like this today, all her weapons were at home. She had forgotten to do the daily routine because she was so caught up with the girls. How could she protect the girls without any weapons..??

Seunghyun then looked at the other 8, releasing Hyoyeon's chin. "At least they decided to keep quiet about this... I guess it's okay if things are like this..."He observed them silently. "I'll give you another chance to make me proud. Keep them shut and get rid of those EXO brats immedietly..."He poked at Hyoyeon's chest roughly. "Don't take this chance lightly now and stop messing around... or else..."

Hyoyeon could only nod.

Seunghyun took a step back, smiling. "Good.."He gripped Horangi tightly and ripped him apart. "I guess we won't be needing this now, since we already know you like to squeal." he dropped the broken pieces to the ground. "And by the way... You don't need to be strong to leave the group, you just need to beat me~"

Hyoyeon looked up slightly again at the man.

"If you do challenge me, Hyoraengi.."Seunghyun smiled more. "You'd better kill me, I won't let it slide so easily."He turned his back to them and started walking towards a car parked close by. "Ciao."

Hyoyeon fell to her knees after the car leaves, she stared down at the broken Horangi, panting now. A few minutes passed before anything happened, since everyone was still in shock.

"H-Hyoraengi."Sooyoung ran to her side and held her tightly. "A-Are you o-okay?"She was crying, as usual.

Hyoyeon kept quiet as she reached out to the broken plush. Grasping at Horangi's body silently.

The other girls approach her too, kneeling at her side.

"Miahne...."Hyoyeon trembled. "You all saw something you shouldn't have seen.."

"Aniyo, I think it was good we saw that a-actually.."Taeyeon spoke up. "Now we know we just have to keep our mouths shut.."

"That parts correct but I also have to dispose of the boys in EXO."Hyoyeon pointed that out. "Taeyeon's your boyfriend is in that group..."

"Baekhyun is in that group..."Taeyeon agreed. "I don't want either of you to die honestly.."She mumbled. "Is there any other way to do this..?"

The blonde shook her head slightly. She then thought about it. "Well... there might be a way.. But I don't know if it'll work.."

"What is it, unnie?"Seohyun looked at her curiously as some of the girls shook of their fears/nervousness.

"Let's go back to my apartment.. I'll explain there.."Hyoyeon suggested.

"Nu-uh.."Tiffany shook her head. "We're going to my place today. Your place might be bugged still."She sighed. "I don't want that guy coming back to hurt you."She reminded them of Seunghyun. Tiffany got closer to Horangi and picked up the broken pieces, leaving the smashed microphone there. "I'll fix this for you while we're there."

"Tiffany's place is the second best place to go to since she kind of lives alone."Taeyeon nodded.

"Alright.. Let's go there then...."Hyoyeon stood up, holding onto the cat plushie in her hands tightly.

The girls then follow Tiffany, walking in the direction of her house in silence. All of them were still shaken up by what just happened, even Hyoyeon...

She kept a strong stance though....