Characters

The Beast keeping You safe

Characters:

Kim Hyo-Yeon: Our main protaganist. When she was at the age of 7, her family members were 'accidentally' murdered, brutally by the hands a dangerous group. One of the members that were close to Hyoyeon's age felt sorry for the young girl and decided to take her in, deciding that she'd train the girl to become like them since she's had experience herself. 10 years later, our Kim Hyo-yeon is a lethal assassian and is closest to being the top of the group. It was a good thing in their views but HyoYeon still had one thing in her head, Revenge.

Kwon Bo Ah (BoA): The member of that certain group that decided to take Hyoyeon in. BoA took full responsibilty for HyoYeon even though she was a young girl herself, only being 3 years older than HyoYeon. BoA is now 20 and in College, aiming to become a singer/actress. Unlike other assassians, BoA focuses more on taking care of HyoYeon's well being, making sure the younger girl was getting everything she needed to survive. That being said, she doesn't really go out on missions. She only works normal jobs, goes to her classes and practices, then takes care of her precious person.

Characters in GG (An 8 membered group built up with wealthy girls who want to become big singers in the future, together..):

Hwang Mi-Young (Tiffany): A 17 year old girl who was actually raised in the states, but she had decided to come attend a highschool in Korea because of her dreams to be a singer. She knew that if it were in Korea, she'd be able to do so at a younger age. Unlike the states, where there was actually a required age to even start. In all honesty, her parents were against this but they scummed to her stubborness and hesitantly send their daughter to Korea to live on her own. Since she was old enough to do so. Now in school for a few months, Tiffany's been known for her sweet eye smile and family wealth, making her one of the 8 angels in school.

Jung Soo-yeon (Jessica): An 18 year old girl who was, like Tiffany, raised in the states and finishing school in korea. The two actually know each other, coming from the same school in the states. Jessica also wishes to become a singer, so the two are closer than expected. They easily become best friends because of that and start to think of forming a group with their other close friends, this idea was because of someone else though so props goes to that person. Like Tiffany, Jessica began to be known for something. That being her icy attitude towards others that aren't her friends along with her families wealth.

Kim Tae-Yeon: An 18 year old girl who became the leader of a popular clique in her highschool somehow. Tae-yeon doesn't have many things to say about herself that would interest a person, but once you hear her singing voice, you can't help but fall interested in her. She's kind of the main reason her group of friends got together, because of singing. She's known for being many things in their school, one of those things being 'Kid Leader' because of her height and her family wealth.

Lee Soonkyu (Sunny): An 18 year old girl who was Taeyeon's first groupie member. Sunny knew Taeyeon during Primary school and they'd been buds since then, both with dreams to become big singgers. Like the others, her families wealth is well known too. That being said, her uncle owns the school she is attending right now so that gives her and her friends some advantage with some things. Sunny is known as the energy pill in their group and is like Taeyeon, short.

Kwon Yuri: A 17 year old girl who at first was against her present friends, a lot, very rebellious. Yuri used to fight a lot but after seeing that she had a passion for dancing and singing, she decided to start a new. She actually started to become someone nice and caring, someone with a good personality. She is known for the Black Pearl of the group along with her curvy body and family wealth.

Choi Soo-Young: A 17 year old girl who feels as if she's known Kim Hyo-Yeon from somewhere after meeting her. She becomes very curious of the silent girl and did her own research quietly while keeping the mood with her close friends. She was in Yuri's old group of delinquents before but like the black pearl, she had started a new leaf for the same reason. Hanging with a new clique that makes her happier than the past. She's known for being one of the Shikshins in the group that is also hella wealthy.

Im Yoona: A 17 year old girl who is the second youngest in the group. She's another one of Kwon Yuri and Choi Soo-young's old members. Yoona changed for the same reason but had another passion. That passion was for acting. Yonna wanted to be a great actress one day along with a great member of the group they were planning to make. She's the other Shikshin and is also known for her strength and family wealth.

Seo Ju-Hyun (Seohyun): The Maknae of the group, her age being 16. At first, Seohyun wanted no part in this so called group, thinking that they wouldn't make it very far. She focused on her studies throughout the beginning, but they reached out to her in the end and persuaded her somehow to join. She began to see this idea in a new light and didn't mind it anymore, actually having fun now with her unnies yet she still had time to study. Seohyun is just like the others when it came to family wealth, being known for that and that she's the maknae.