Chapter 6: Come back

The Beast keeping You safe

Chapter 6: Coming back

____________________________

Jessica's POV

It was the next day, we went to school as usual. Yesterday, after Hyoyeon left us we had a sleep over at Taeyeon's house. Staying up really late... If you add that to the fact that we woke up really earlly.. it's seriously not a good combination for me.

I was really tired now, dragging my legs as we walked towards our school. I can't believe Taeyeon wanted to walk, we could've taken her limo here! I could be napping in a car ride by now but nooo....

"Sica looks dead, the usual for a morning."Yoona spoke up, laughing. I hit her shoulder.

"Dak-cho!"I glared angrily at her. I blame her, Yuri, and Sooyoung for keeping us up last night. They wanted to watch binge watch that American horror movie 'SAW' since it was on Netflix. Thank God the others were tired and we just watched 2 of the SAW movies. If not, we'd have stayed up the whole night. I'd kill someone if it were like that....

Kill someone.... Those words brought me back to the thoughts of yesterday. When Hyoyeon.... Taecyeon... It was unbelievable for me, my ex-lover.. dead? I can't comprehend the thought.

When we reached the gates, we see Ms.Kim standing there. She waves us over with a smile. She must want to talk about what happened yesterday.

"Ms.Jung, how are you?"She asked me. "Hyoraengi called in telling me she won't be in school but she asked me to check on you."

'She asked her to check on me?...'My heart melted a bit from hearing that, does Hyoyeon care about me?

"I-I'm fine... Can you tell her we have her jacket?"I asked silently.

"I can see you have her jacket."Ms.Kim laughed, looking at my clothes today. I looked down too to see I was wearing Hyoyeon's jacket again. "I'll tell her."She nodded. "Did you tell anyone about yesterday?"Her voice became whispered.

"Ne."I nodded. "Only my friends.."I motioned to the girls behind me.

"You girls have to keep quiet about that... Hyoraengi might get in serious trouble if word gets out. And don't worry, I talked it out with the police. They said that since it was self-defense, Hyoraengi's safe."

I nodded, sighing in relief. Thank God... I was really worried yesterday night.

"You girls get to class now~ Don't worry about anything and just focus on your studies alright?~"She waved us good bye before walking into the school building. We followed in after her.

"So she's not coming in today..."Sooyoung sighed, disappointment running through her face. "Maybe it's actually...my fault? I shouldn't have hinted those things out... She might not even be my friend!"our tall crybaby looked ready to cry right now.

"Calm down, by how she reacted yesterday when she heard your nickname and saw the ring there's like a huge possibility that she's your child hood friend!"Yoona encouraged. "Me and Seohyun are gonna go to class now but keep your mood up there Unnie!"She pats Sooyoung's back softly. Seohyun also patted her softly.

"She's right Sooyoung-unnie, think of the bright side of things."Seohyun encouraged as well. "See you all in Singing class."The two tell us before they disappeared, going to their homeroom.

We went to our own homeroom and saw Nichkhun in there, he was talking to Chanyeol, looking mad. Maybe he's asking about..Taecyeon.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?"Tiffany stared at him in confusion. Nichkhun turned to us and stomped over. Chanyeol watching the entire time.

"Do you girls know where Taecyeon is?"He asked in a tone that seemed off.

"Aniyo."Tiffany lied quickly, shaking her head.

"Oh?"He turned to face her fully now. "Do you know where that new girl is then?"his brow furrowed at his girlfriend. "Kim Hyoyeon..."

"We don't really, associate with her well so we don't know where she is.."Taeyeon lied, it was an obvious lie too since I'm wearing her jacket but Nichkhun doesn't know it belongs to her. What does this duffus want with Hyo anyways? I glared at Nichkhun, hoping he'd calm the down and back off a bit cuz he was too close to us.

"Jessica. You're Taecyeon's girlfriend..."Nichkchun reminded us. "And If I remember correctly he told us he went to go and talk to you.."

"So what? I haven't seen him after that. We were at Taeyeon's house last night having a slumber party."I replied in annoyance, this guy's really getting on my nerve right now. "And he's not my boyfriend anymore, we broke up yesterday..."

He seemed ready to hurt someone but Tiffany cuts in a bit, "Nichkhun-oppa, calm down please. Why are you so mad? Did something happen?"She asked as if we didn't know what happened.

"Taecyeon hasn't been answering our calls and didn't come home last night.."

"That's it?? He might just be somewhere els--"He cut Sooyoung off.

"We'd know if he were somewhere else... Whatever, you girls are useless..."Nichkhun scoffed as he pushed us out of the way and walked out the door. Before he left though he stopped and turned to us, " Tiffany, I don't want you hanging around that girl anymore. Got it?"He demanded and then leaves.

Tiffany looked pained when he told her that. All she could do was nod though...

"Fany, don't listen to that dip."Yuri scolded. "You're your own person so you should do what you want to do."

"Yul is right, if you wanna hang with Hyoyeon. You can hang with Hyoyeon."Taeyeon started, such inspiring words... but wait for it.... it's not the end of things."If you wanna have with Hyoyeon, have with her." I bet there's more. "If you wanna be in a healthy polygamous relationship with Hyoyeon then go do it cuz I don't mind sharing my fiance!"She cheered.

Yup, there she goes again. I sighed loudly, "Byuntae...."

"Don't worry Sica, you're invited."Taeyeon nodded. "You're all invited. My Fiance won't mind."

"There you go again with your fantasy about being engaged with Hyoyeon."Sunny laughs. "Not gonna stop, huh?"

"Nope. It's fun and I love the reactions I'm getting."Taeyeon laughed too.

"Thanks guys."Tiffany nodded, smiling. "I'll continue to hang out with Hyoyeon, Nichkhun shouldn't mind it if he knew the truth."

We all agreed, "But remember, we can't tell anyone the truth or else Hyo would get in big trouble."I reminded seriously. I don't want her getting hurt or anything. They all nodded in agreement.

The bell rung and we quickly got in our seats before our homeroom teacher comes in, ready for the day.

______________________________________________

A few days later....

Hyoyeon's POV

It's been a few days since I've started my mission but.. I've just been home for those days. Not leaving the apartment at all. I looked at my phone's calendar to see it was already Friday.. I started the mission on a Monday... It's been 4 days since i've been in school and I've only killed one person on the targets list.

BoA-unnie's been telling me to come back to school, that the girls in 'GG' have been asking about me a lot. I explained everything to BoA by the way, she told me to be really careful with this mission since I decided to join a group instead of being alone. If I'm not too careful the girls could get hurt, badly...

I picked Horangi up from the desk close by the bed and hugged him tightly while laying on the bed. Horangi is my old Tiger plushie from before, he's been with me for such a long time.He was a present from my parents.

Looking at him, I saw how many stitches he has on his body. This caused me to smile only a little, "You and me both buddy..." I pulled him in for a hug again and sighed.

I sit up on bed now with my thoughts on Monday night, thinking about Sooyoung, that nickname and her necklace. It all seemed so familiar to me yet I don't remember anything. I put Horangi down and get off the bed to go look around to see if there was anything that might help me.

I walk towards the dresser and look atop of it to stare. 'Hmm... BoA's make up, her jewlery.... My make-up, sketchbook....' my eyes turn to my jewlery, something catching my eyes. I pick up a ring and stare at it. It looks exactly like Sooyoung's. This is the ring I used to wear when it could fit me. For some reason I always wore it on my ring finger....

I groaned a bit.... I observed the ring closer to see engravings on the inside. 'Hmm?... 'S.Y. x H.Y.'?......'

"H.Y. is me, isn't it?"I questioned a loud. "S.Y.....Youngie...."I shut my eyes tightly thinking about it. "Youngie...? Youngie.... Sooyoung...."it all made sense to me now... An image of a younger Sooyoung playing with a younger me came to my mind.

I put the ring down and sit on the bed in frustration. "Sooyoung.... No, Youngie... I have to see Youngie and apologize for leaving her!"I remembered how defenseless Sooyoung was in the past and how easily she cried, I can't believe I just left her like that without saying good bye or anything. I just wanna apologize to her and hug her forevery but....I was in conflict with myself right now. "If I do that... She might get hurt..."

I realized how dangerous it could be for me to care for someone or love someone whose outside of this hellish nightmare... Someone might kill them and ruin me. Like how they did my family....

But then again...

I'm stronger now.... Stronger than the past, so I think it's okay to risk everything.

'Hah.... I'm such an idiot...'I grinned stupidly and stood up. I quickly changed my clothes and grabbed my motorcycle keys. Looking at the time, it is now lunch there. I have time to get to school and see Sooyoung and the other girls..

Before I leave, I grab the ring and placed it on my pinky finger.

'Wait for me Youngie, I'm coming..'

___________________________________

SM Academy

No one's POV

It was now after school, Hyoyeon parks her motorcycle in the same area from Monday and looked to see people leave the school. She looked ahead at the opening of the school to see Sooyoung and the others there, laughing.

She started to walk towards them, a smile almost appearing on her face when she saw Sooyoung smiling. Jessica was smiling too, that added to her satisfaction.

"Young--"And of course, nothing went her way. She stopped in her tracks when she noticed Seunghyun behind the girls. He was talking to them. She stopped all movement and couldn't breath... 'What is he doing here....?' she asked herself, hyperventalating.

"Ah, Hyoyeon."Seunghyun noticed her and smiled, waving her over. Hyoyeon could do nothing but walk towards them, she regreted her choice of coming now... She got closer, staring straight at him. "Where have you been? The school called me telling me you haven't been coming to school..."He tells her.

"I've been... at BoA-unnie's..."Hyoyeon replied silently. She shoved her fist in her pockets to cover she was wearing the ring.

"Of course you have."Seunghyun nodded. "I allowed you to live with her since you asked so much, if you don't start coming to school to do what your told to do then I'll have no choice but to seperate you two..."He says with a serious look but had a small smile on his face. "Anyways, I met your friends on my way out. They're such nice girls."He placed a hand on Taeyeon's shoulder and pats it. "Especially this one, so polite. She has great leadership too."

Hyoyeon agreed nervously, 'Kim Taeyeon....' she was worried for the girl. In all honesty, no matter how many times Hyoyeon wanted to hate Taeyeon and kill her she just couldn't... She didn't know why.

"She even invited us over for a small get together."Seunghyun continued. "Isn't she so nice? You're coming right? All of them will be there along with her family. It'd be nice to meet your friend's family members.."He nodded. "Unless you want me to go alone?"

"N-No!" Hyoyeon panicked when he said that. "I'll go..."She looked down a bit when Seunghyun's eyes stare intensely at her.

"Great, it's this Sunday. Don't disappoint me by skipping out on it."Her 'father' stated seriously. "I'll be going now my little Hyoraengi. Be a good girl and do as your told." He moved away from the group of girls and started walking towards a car parked by Hyoyeon's bike.

Before he left thought he stopped to whisper something in Hyoyeon's ear. "Don't mess up...."He told her and leaves.

Hyoyeon held her breath until he was gone. When he was legitimately gone, she sighed in relief. She turned towards the girls to ask them if they were okay but found herself in a group hug.

"Hyoyeon! We missed you!"Tiffany whimpered. "Where have you been??"She asked, Tiffany was the one making actual contact with Hyoyeon, hugging her from the front. Pushing her chest up against the blonde.

"I.. I've just been at home, okay?"Hyoyeon sighed, trying not to think of the mounds pushing up against her. "What did you all talk about with my father..?"She asked in a worried tone.

"Just about you and how we became the bestest of friends in one day~"Yuri nuzzled Hyo's head. "It's really surprising, we should get an award for our fast friendship."

"Please let go of me, I need my personal space."Hyoyeon commented, the girls did as told and let go of her. She looked at Jessica and couldn't help but smile a bit. "So that's where my jacket's been?"

"Uhmm.. Y-Yea... Miahne..."Jessica blushed a bit. "I-I've been wearing it the entire time.."She proceeded to take it off.

"Ah, give it back to me on Sunday. I need to talk to you all.."Hyoyeon stopped her. The blonde looked around a bit. "Not here though.."She stared back at the group, looking at Sooyoung mostly. "Where were we suppose to go on monday?"

"Karaoke."Taeyeon replied.

"Great, let's go there."Hyoyeon nods. She looked at her watch. "After I talk to you I'll take you all home.."

"What about your motorcycle?"Yoona asked curiously. "Can we ride it?~"She looks at it excitedly.

"Can you use your head right now?"Jessica groaned. "We can't all fit on that thing.."

"That occured to me, so I attached the carriage."Hyoyeon spoke up for Yoona and motioned to her motorcycle, it indeed hard a carriage attached to it.

"You're so weird Hyoyeon-ah."Sunny laughed. "Why do you have an attachable carriage for your motorcycle?"

"Uhmmm.... It's for dates."Hyoyeon thought of an excuse, she can't just tell them she uses it to fool her targets into thinking she was giving carriage rides for couples who'd want a romantic night.

"Ah, I see. So you can park your motorcycle somewhere so you and your boyfriend can get in the carriage and--"Hyoyeon cut Yoona off.

"Boyfriend?"Hyoyeon was confused. She's never dated a boy before, only girls. "I don't go out with boys."She says seriously. "They're not my style."It was the truth when she said that. The others blushed when that truth spilled out, it brought thoughts to their heads.

"Even better."Yoona laughed. "How romantic of you, unnie."She commented. "Now let's go test that baby out!"She ran towards the motorcycle in awe. The others following her. Yoona was already sitting in the carriage.

"7 People can fit in there."Hyoyeon informs. She looked at the carriage again to re-check, she nodded when she was right. It was a type of cinderella carriage by the way, an all black cinderella carriage. "1 of you is gonna have to ride in front with me."

"I'll do it."Jessica states. "Since I have the leather protective part."She pointed out the jacket.

"Good point, can't argue with that."Sunny nodded. "Lucky you Sica, you're prepared."She laughed as the rest of them take their seats in the royalty like carriage.

Jessica could only blush as she walked towards the bike with Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon passed her the helmet. "Wouldn't want you hurting that pretty head of yours."She commented. Staring at the other girl and admiring the beauty.

Jessica's blush deepened as she took the helmet in embarrassment.

'Why did I say that...???' Hyoyeon questioned herself. She saw got on her motorcycle and patted the back seat. "Get on."She tells Jessica as the girl does as told while putting the helmet on. "Hold on tight okay?"

"Ne."Jessica nods and wraps her arms around Hyoyeon's waist as the blonde started the bike up, causing it to roar beautifully.

"Alright, let's go..."Hyoyeon muttered to herself. "Show me the way Sica..."

____________________________________________

Hyoyeon's POV

We make it to that Karaoke place, Jessica leading me there the entire time. She was really helpful. I park close by the place and look at it. It seemed really.... bright, I looked around to see students from our school there.

Jessica pulls the helmet off and sighed. She saw me looking around and commented on it, "This is a hangout place for students at our school since a lot of people there like to sing." I nodded as we get off my bike, I then shoved my keys into my pocket.

Looking closely I see Jessica's hair was a bit messed up so I go and fix it for her. "There..."I nod. She looked at me surprised and was going to hit me in embarrassment but I grab her fist quickly, not really thinking about it. It was just a reflex. Her hand loosened up so I could intertwine our fingers.

She was blushing again, I don't know why. I just stare at her now as it grew silent. The others coming out of the carriage.

"Wow, that was awesome."Yuri sighed with a satisfied tone.

"Having fun there you two?"Sooyoung asked in a tone I could not understand. I turn and look at her confused as Jessica retracts her hand from my own. Sooyoung sighed, "Let's go in already and get a private room."

I nod and walk in with the girls following me, I looked around the place and stared in awe. It reminds me of a club.

"Hyoyeon-ah, you gotta order the room for 9. You've been here before right?"Taeyeon patted my shoulder. "And since you invited us out, you don't mind paying?"she smiled at me brightly.

"Yea of course....I don't mind..."I nodded, I still have the money Seunghyun-seonbae gave me on Monday. But... What exactly do I do??? Do I talk to a worker about this??

Thinking that's the case, I walk towards a person who I thought was a worker. "Uhmm..." To my luck, it was a japanese girl, I can speak japanese. But.. I think I made a mistake here... '...' I thought when she turned and looked at me curiously.

_____________________________________

Tiffany's POV

Hyoyeon looked very confused when Taeyeon told her to order a room. "And since you invited us out, you don't mind paying?"Taeyeon pats Hyoyeon's shoulder with a smile on her face.

I only chuckled when Hyoyeon nodded. "Yea of course....I don't mind..."She stated. We then watch her look around and then approach a girl. I almost bursted out laughing because of that..

"W-What is she doing?"Yul asked, laughing too. "The machine is over there."She looked to the machine close to us, it was a machine that we use to order our rooms and stuff.

Hyoyeon began to panic when the girl turned to her with a curious look. Her friends also turning to look.

"Hold on... they look familiar..."Sunny commented all of a sudden. "Oh my god... T-That's.."she looked surprised. "That's SCANDAL, that Japanese girl group...I'm a fan.."She looked at them longingly.

"Eh?"I was surprised and watched Hyoyeon try to interact with one of them. She looked less nervous now

"She's talking to Mami~~~~"Sunny squealed, we all looked at her weirdly then back at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon nods slightly and gives the other girl her phone.

"Wait, what??"Jessica said aloud, glaring at the stranger typing her number into Hyoyeon's phone from what we could tell.. The stranger then passed our blonde's phone around to her other three friends and then back to Hyoyeon. After a while of more chatter, Hyoyeon gets them each to sign a paper... Then I guess they were saying good bye now since this 'SCANDAL' group was passing us by to leave the area.

Hyoyeon came back, waving bye to the girls who just left. She then went to the machine and ordered our room... Finally...

I was relieved she figured it out but also felt a bit bothered that she was getting numbers from other girls.. We didn't even give her our number yet...

"What was that about, unnie?"Seohyun asked Hyoyeon curiously, tugging at her sleeve. "Why'd you get their numbers?"

"So I can talk to them later?"Hyoyeon was confused by the question. "I could hear Sunny from there y'know..." She pointed out seriously. "I just got their numbers so I can friend them for Sunny and get stuff." she shrugged a bit.

That was really thoughtful of her... but at the same time, I wished it was me she was being thoughtful of.

Sunny squeals and hugs Hyoyeon tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you~~"She says in an aegyo voice, causing us to cringe a bit. Hyoyeon didn't seem affected by it though. She could only shrug again.

"Here."Hyoyeon handed Sunny the paper we saw her get the girls to sign. "Autographs too.."She nodded slightly.

"Omo omo!!"Sunny took it and continued to hug Hyoyeon again. "Let me kiss you."She giggled and proceeded to smooch Hyo's cheek.

Taeyeon coughed a bit to get her attention. "Yah...Sunny, let's go already."She tugged on the shorter girl's skirt. "Hyoyeon ordered our room.."

Everyone nodded in agreement and started to walk to their room, not really noticing the eyes watching them leave.

_______________________________________

Hyoyeon's POV

The girls lead me towards our private room, I continued to look around though. It was all new to me, this fresh area was really distracting me from focusing on anything...

By the way, I lied to them before. About getting their numbers for that purpose... I honestly got their numbers because they told me they were friends with BoA-unnie and that she's told them about me before, even showing them a picture. They said that If I were to get into big trouble with the group and BoA-unnie's not there, I could just run to Mami and her friends for help/shelter. BoA's orders actually...

Anyways...I keep lying to them.. I really need to stop that....

We walk into the large room and took a seat on the L-shapped couch in the corner of the room. I sat near the door and got comfortable, waiting for the other girls to get comfortable as well...

"So what did you want to talk about?"Yuri asked me curiously. "Unless you just wanted to hang out with us?"

I sat up straight and thought about what I should say... I didn't really need to talk to all of them.. Just Sooyoung..

"I have something to say.....Listen...I..I.."I started but couldn't really say anything straight right now.

"Hyoyeon-unnie?"I hear maknae call out as she placed a hand on my shoulder. Bringing me out of my daze.

I grew a bit nervous when I looked up and saw Youngie's worried gaze. I quickly stood up, getting there attention. "Listen, Youngie.."I called her nickname, hoping she'd pick up.

Sooyoung gasped when I called her that, she stood up as well.

"Hyoyeon-ah, d-do you--??"Taeyeon was surprised.

"I remembered everything today..."I explained. "Listen Youngie, I'm so sorry... I-I... I left you without saying good bye.."I turned to face her with a serious gaze. "I even went and forgot about you... I'm really sorry for that...."

"Hyoraengi.."Hearing that come out of felt so...fresh to my ears yet it felt so familiar. "I-I was so worried about you.."She ran to me and hugged me tightly, tears pouring out at that point. "Why did you leave...? And who was that man...?" 'That man'?

Who was she talking about..??

"Youngie, I really can't tell you my purpose of leaving.. And what man are you talking about?"

"The one who keeps saying he's your 'father.'"

Seunghyun-seonbae... She's talking about him... My eyes widened a bit. If I don't make up a story quickly, something bad might happen. Then again, I could tell the truth.... What if I.. mixed it?

"He's actually my adoptive father."I explained. "M-My uh... family passed..."I looked down, sounding sad. "There was an accident and..y-yeah..."Here I go with the acting again...

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Hyoraengi.."She hugged me tightly again. It grew silent for a bit before she started talking again..."I'm so glad you remembered though..."

"Thanks to what happened on Monday... I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the girls' locker room with you. It really bugged me."I sighed. "Especially your nickname."

"Sorry, did we force it on you too quickly?"Sooyoung laughed a bit, still crying.

"It's alright..."I smiled a bit when I saw her crying face, "You're still a cry baby.." I wiped away her tears.

"Miahne.."She whimpered and hugged me tightly again.

"Gosh, I cried too."Tiffany commented. "It's r-really touching t-to see old friends meet up a-again.."

"I-I know right?"Yoona laughed. The others were touched too by the scene.

"I can't believe it took Hyoyeon 4 days though to remember such an important detail after meeting Sooyoung."Sunny commented. "It took Soo like, the first day to figure things out."She laughed.

"Sorry.. My mind was filled with other things."I explained. Sooyoung took my hands and held them tightly, noticing the ring on my pinky finger.

"Y-You kept the ring too..."She was gonna start crying again as she touched the ring. I sighed.

"Youngie, calm down."I her hair softly, this always used to calm her down from what I remembered. Sooyoung took hold of my hand and nuzzled it with her cheek.

"Alright girls, let's celebrate this beautiful reunion!~"Yuri suggests, she picked up a menu close by and looked at it. "Hyo's treat?"She looked to me.

"Well I don't mind."I nod slightly, it's Seunghyun's money anyways. And there isn't enough I'll just use the money I earned from my missions. I softly sat Sooyoung on the couch and sit next to her. "Get whatever you want."I tell them. "Just get me a diet coke."

"Ne."Yuri agreed as Yoona comes closer to help pick stuff from the menu.

"I want you."Tiffany tells me innocently, giving the usual smile. Looking closely, her cheeks were a bit red. She held her hand out to me.

"Omo. Another confession."Taeyeon laughed, it was a weird laugh honestly. She sounded like an ajumma.

I gave a small nod and took Tiffany's hand silently. "Oh right.. Taeyeon-ah, please cancel my invitation? My father's as well..."

"Eh wae?"Taeyeon pouted. "You don't wanna go?"

"It's not that... It's just... He's too much to handle."I shrugged a bit, watching Tiffany intertwine our fingers. Sooyoung was holding my other hand too. I felt a bit awkward by this...

"Are you sure your dad will be okay with me cancelling it?"Taeyeon looked confused. "I don't want you getting in trouble.."She tells me silently with an expression that made my heart throb a bit.

"I-I..."I tried to continue but saw Yoona's face.

"Unnie, you don't wanna hang out with us?"She had a pout on her face and looked ready to cry. "Do you not like us, unnie?"She whimpered.

"I-I-I.."This is weird, I usually don't react to this type of thing. Yoona stuck her lower lip out and was pouting, making such a cute expression. "N-No, I-I like you girls b-but--" Yuri comes in with the same expression. Oh my god, these two are cute girls too....

"Hyoraengi."I hear Yuri whimper.

I try to avert my eyes, maybe that'll help. I turn to Sooyoung and saw she was doing the same thing.

"Hyoraengiiii."Sooyoung pouted.

"O-Okay, fine..."I shut my eyes tightly to keep from looking at their pouting faces. "Stop looking sad already..."

"Yay~"I feel arms wrap around me. Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung latch onto me tightly. Causing me to let go of Tiffany's hand.

"She got wrecked by the three choddings."Sunny laughed.

"Why didn't you just use your aegyo? Doesn't that usually work, Sunny-unnie?"Seohyun was confused. The maknae had been looking through the song book silently after my confession to Sooyoung.

"Apparently, my aegyo doesn't work on Hyoyeon. She doesn't even find it over-whelming."Sunny smiled.

"Aegyo?"I stared. Is that what that high voice was. "Ooohh..."I nodded.

"See? She just figured out what I've been doing, now."

"Hyoraengi is so slow."Yuri pats my back. "I find it cute though."She commented and pecks my cheek.

I panicked a little. "D-Do they always do this to a person they've just met??"I turned to look at Sooyoung.

"Depending on the person."Sooyoung nodded. "If it's a Hyoraengi, then yes. It's a fast paced relationship."She smiled.

"Unnie, let's sing this song together."Seohyun showed me a page of the song book while pointing at some song.

"'Keroro Gunsou'???"I read a part of it out loud. I gave her a weird look and nodded slightly.

"Seohyun, you're still into that show?" Sunny asked. "You should start watching newer animations."She suggested. "You can join us as well Hyoyeon-ah."she smiled at me slightly.

"Uhmm.. Okay."

I had just been agreeing to their words the entire time. I don't know why I can't reject any of their ideas... It was... fun though. I was enjoying myself with the girls.

This was something I felt mostly with BoA-unnie so I'm surprised by this.

"Hyo, we should go shopping."Jessica looks at me. "I love your style."She commented. "It's really interesting."

"I don't mind."I nodded.

"A date?"Taeyeon pointed out. "That was fast of you two." She smiled. I blushed only a bit, Jessica's red face beat mines though. She was fully red in embarrassment.

"Weren't you the on saying something about Hyoyeon being your fiance?"Sunny asked curiously.

I rose a brow at Taeyeon. "Fiance?"

"Sorry, I just thought you wanted my hand in marriage after the first day we met you."Taeyeon tells me truthfully. "When you reached out to me that morning, I was just in thought about it... It's like you knew me or something but then I've never met you before so it really confused me.."

"Oh..."I nodded. I contemplated whether or not I tell the truth. I won't do it.. not now that is.. I might put them in danger if I told them the truth.

A knock was at the door now, cutting our conversation short...

"Oh, it must be our snacks~"Yoona comments and stood up to answer the door.

We all watched her go towards the door with a happy expression. Just before she could reach the door knob though, my ears perk up a bit to the sound of knives being unsheated. Along with the sound of a gun being loaded.

___________________________________

Taeyeon's POV

Hyoyeon stood up quickly and stopped Yoona, pulling her away from the door. Hyoyeon pushed Sooyoung and Jessica away from the door too, towards us.

"Hyoraen-"

"Shh..."She shushed Sooyoung in a hushed tone. "Ahem...." Hyoyeon went towards the door and coughed a bit. "Who is it?"She asked, her hand reaching into her jacket.

"Hyoyeon? Is that you?"I heard Nichkhun's voice. "Is Tiffany with you, I need to talk to her."He sounded like the usual Nichkhun, not the angry one from before.

"Tippani?"Hyoyeon questioned a bit, she looked at Tiffany and stared a bit. "She's not here, she went home." Hyoyeon motioned to her bag, asking her to pass it to her. Tiffany nodded and does as told.

"Oh.... Are the other girls there the-?"

"Why would you need to see the other girls?"Hyoyeon asked in a serious tone. She pulled a paper out and looked at it silently. "Are you trying to cheat on Tippani?"Hyoyeon changed the tone of her voice to a cocky one. "They aren't here either.... And good luck trying Mr.Player, they belong to me now. Every one of them. "she says with a purr.

"You? Hah. A girl like you?"Nichkhun scoffed from the other side of the door.

"What's that suppose to mean?"Hyoyeon laughs. "A girl like me?"She stared at Tiffany again and bit her lip. "A girl like me stole your main girl."Her tone was so cocky but her expression was serious. "She's a cute girl and the way she speaks english is reaally hot."

There was a loud bang on the door. What is Hyoyeon trying to do?? Making him mad...

"Hah, imagine what she's like in bed...."Tiffany blushed brightly when hearing that. Hyoyeon moved away from the door, backing away slowly.

"Wah.... You ."Nichkhun only laughed but he sounded hesitant.

"Am I really a ? Or are you the , you low class player."Hyoyeon laughed. "Getting your friends to come with you so you can gang up on girls.."

How did she know that? We can't see through the door...

"It's nice that you're all here though..."Hyoyeon mumbled but we heard her.

"How did you.... You.. You're one of 'them', aren't you..."He questioned in anger. 'Them'? What is he talking about now?? "You did something to Taecyeon didn't you!!" He banged on the door more. "Where is he!?"

"What do you think?"Hyoyeon scoffed. "I killed him."

'Hyoyeon-ah, what are you doing!?'I thought worriedly.

We flinched when the door was suddenly broken down. Nichkhun came running towards Hyoyeon with a huge knife. Hyoyeon quickly dodged him and moved to the side.

"You ing !!"He growled in anger. "I'll kill you!"

"If you can.."Hyoyeon glared.

"O-Oppa!"Tiffany called out. A surprised look on her face as she stared at her boyfriend. "What are you doing!?!"Her tone cracked a bit. Tiffany was becoming emotional again.

"Tippani, stay down!!"Hyoyeon begged.

"You.. You lied to us."Nichkhun looked at Tiffany first then at Hyoyeon.

We then noticed the rest of his friends coming in, behind Hyoyeon. And then they surrounded her..

___________________________________

Hyoyeon's POV

'Oh my god.. What was I thinking...??'I mentally slapped myself for doing something so stupid. The rest of the 2PM members surround me, keeping me from getting to Nichkhun as the boy talked to Tiffany.

"Oppa, w-why do you have that..?"Tiffany looked in fear at the knife in his hands.

"Listen.. babe, it's not what you think."Nichkchun told her. "This is a self-defense weapon, I just got mad and pulled it out.."He lowered the weapon. "I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to scare you." He put the knife away and held his arms out to her.

Tiffany's face looked conflicted. Her eyes innocent and pure as she stared at him. "C-Chincha...?"

"T-Tippani, listen to me!"I called her out as the other guys get closer, one of them holding a gun at me, the rest had knives. "He's not a good guy.... please don't get any closer to him or listen to his words!..."

"Like you're any better!"Nichkhun motioned for his friends to shut me up. There was only four of them around me.. I can handle this.

I was gonna punch the one in front of me, I think his name was Jun. But the one from behind grabbed my arms and interlocked them with his. Keeping me in place. It was the ing tall one, Changsung keeping me in place...

Nichkhun started to approach Tiffany. "Come on babe... Let's go."

"What do you want with her!?"I yelled before using my flexibility and strength to kick up my left leg and hit Changsung in the face. Causing him to let me go. When my feet touched the ground I dropped kick Jun, looking to my left I see the one with the gun and quickly reach out to grab it. Wooyoung was his name, I picked up the knife Jun dropped and used my free hand to hold it and stab it right through the hand Wooyoung held the gun with.

"AAAAGHH!!!!"He screamed in pain and released the gun. Three on the ground, one more to go. I turn to the other one that was around me, Junho... I lifted the gun up and aimed it at him only to find a knife piercing right through my forearm.

"!?"My eyes widened when it was there. I turned slowly to where Nichkhun was to see him holding a bunch of knives. That's right.... he's known for his skill and throwing knives.

I switch hands and use my left hand to hold the gun, aiming it at Nichkhun now.

"W-Wait!"Tiffany called out. "H-Hyoyeon, please..."She whimpered.

I hesitated for a bit and thought about this.. Should I really be hesitating right now? Where is the cold facade I have... These girls are really breaking my walls...

"Hyoraengi, you don't h-have to kill them!"Sooyoung butts in too.

"I have to.."I stated seriously and aimed right at his head. "Don't you dare try anything, your knives have nothing against a gun..."I warned him silently. I pulled the knife hidden in my jacket out and take Wooyoung out since he was crying like a baby. I just ended his misery for him. No thanks needed.

"You ing--!"I threatened to shoot Nichkhun if he continued.

"Why Hyoraengi?"Sooyoung was crying. "P-Please.. tell me why y-y-you have to do this!?"She whimpered. I wanted to look at her and tell her the truth. Tell her everything that's happened to me through the years and find comfort in her. I then start to hear footsteps coming this way and panicked a bit.

Nichkhun did as well, he motions for Junho to get up and fix the door up so it looks like nothing was happening. The boy doing so.

"Hyoraengi!"Sooyoung called out, she didn't dare to look at my arm. In fear she'll cry even more from seeing the blood and the knife piercing it. "Tell me--"

"Youngie, I can't..."I shook my head slightly, my expression a pained one when I sightly see the girls staring at me in fear. "I just... I don't want you girls getting hurt.."I explained, getting a bit distracted, the weapon in my hand lowering slightly. "Please understand, I'm just trying to protect you girls--"

"H-Hyoyeon watch out!"Jessica calls in a warning tone, cutting me off. I quickly turned to see Nichkhun rushing at me. I couldn't really do anything, he was too close. I knew thought that he was putting all his strength into this and that I wouldn't be feeling well later...

Before I knew it... My vision goes black and all I could hear were the girls calling my name.

'How did this happen....'