Chapter 7: I'll keep you all safe

The Beast keeping You safe

Chapter 7: I'll keep you all safe

___________________________________________________

Taeyeon's POV

I groaned in frustration. Let me tell you our current situation. Me and the girl's are trapped on one side of the room with, Changsung and Jun were watching us. On the other side of the room Nichkhun and Junho were looking through Hyoyeon's things. We'd call the cops if we could but they also took our cellphones so calling for help was no use..

I almost threw up when I looked at the dead body that was so close to us but kept my strong stance and coughed to get Changsung's attention. "Changsung-oppa, some of us have weak stomachs. You think you can... cover that somehow?"I motioned to the body, winching when I looked at it again.

Changsung was going to say something but Nichkhun cuts in, as if he's the leader of the group. There was no leader in 2PM, not after Jay Park left it that is... "Great idea Taeyeon."He nodded and began stripping Hyoyeon of her jacket.

They had tied the girl's arms above her head after that, making it tight so she wouldn't be able to use them. They then put her on the couch.

Nichkhun handed the jacket over to Jun, "Go cover his body..."He says seriously.

Jun did as told. "Khunnie Boo, what are we doing now?"He asked Nichkhun curiously.

"What do you think?"Nichkhun scoffed. "We kill her."He motioned to Hyoyeon.

"But.. What about them?"Jun looked to us.

"Either they keep quiet about this or we do something to them as well.."Changsung states the obvious.

"I think we can shut them up."Junho nodded.

"You heard the Emperor, Panda."Nichkhun laughed silently. I cringed, they were calling each other by nicknames. This was so cringe worthy for me, then again I call the others nicknames...

Well, whatever. I looked over to the girls. We were all huddled up, sitting in the corner while watching those guys talk.

"Tae, what should we do?"Sunny whispered to me.

"I don't know honestly..."I shrugged a bit. They can't expect me to have the answer to everything right?

"We need to help Hyoraengi.."Sooyoung whispered for all of us to hear.

"Are you crazy??"I looked at her confused. "She just killed Wooyoung and almost killed the other guys." I really have my doubts on Hyoyeon now. How can we trust someone like that?

"She must have a reason Tae.."Sooyoung looked at me desperatly.

"I understand that but still--"

"Let's listen to the shikshin."Jessica butts in now.

"Are you serious Jess?"Tiffany stared at her like the rest of us.

"Dixie chick serious Tiff."Jessica nodded. I have no idea what that meant but I guess they had an understanding as Tiffany nodded as well. "Are you sure you're okay with this, she might kill your boyfriend."

"A-Ah right.."Tiffany nodded again, nervous. "I thought about that and realized that... maybe Nichkhun was a bad choice of mines."She shrugged slightly.

"You think?"I replied sarcastically. "He's practically oozing the words '' everyday, Fany."

"M-Miahne.. I didn't really.. pay attention to tha--"

"Dak-cho!"Jun hushes us rudely then turns back to Hyoyeon. The boys were discussing what to do to her amongst themselves. Leaving us alone. "I think we should wake her up and then torture her a bit. So she can feel the pain more. Then we'll end her misery and kill her."He suggested to the others as they nodded, we heard everything. It was disgusting.

"Unnies.. I think I might have a plan."Seohyun speaks up in a shushed voice so the guys don't notice us again. She was observing everything happening in the room quietly and was planning in her head. You go maknae, you're so good.

"What is it Seo?"Sunny asked curiously. Her volume the same as Seohyun's.

"Jessica-unnie and Tiffany-unnie ask to take part of torturing Hyoyeon-unnie."Seohyun states seriously.

"What!?"Jessica softly shouted. "Are you crazy??"She glared at Seohyun.

"Wait, let the girl explain herself first before you start freezing things, Ice Princess."Yuri cuts in. "Continue Seohyun-ah."

"Thank you, Yuri-unnie."Seohyun nodded slightly before continuing. "They're gonna wake Hyoyeon-unnie up before torturing her, right? And her hands are tied above her head."She pointed out. "All you need to do is cut the rope, or loosen it to get Hyoyeon-unnie out a bit then let the rest play through."

"What if they won't let us?"Tiffany asked.

"I think they'll let you, you still didn't show any signs of betraying Nichkhun and they don't know that Jessica-unnie already knew her ex-boyfriend was killed by the hands of Hyoyeon-unnie."Seohyun stared at the ground a bit with a thoughtful look.

"Okay but how will we loosen the rope if they tied it tightly?"Jessica stared curiously.

"Use the knife?"Sunny pointed the obvious.

"Will they even--"

Seohyun cuts Tiffany off. "Take the risk unnie, and if all else fails. Take Hyoyeon-unnie's knife..."we all looked to Wooyoung's dead body to see the knife still sticking out. "We should get it now just to be safe..."Seohyun suggested. We looked to the person closest to the body. It was Tiffany.

"Fany.. You think you can reach it?"Yuri asked.

"I could try..."Tiffany sounded hesitant. We all knew why, she had a weak stomach so it was understandable that she'd be like this. Tiffany slowly moved towards the body, no one noticing her.

Her fingers grasp at the knife sticking out, her hands were trembling a lot so it was kind of hard for her to grasp it steadily.

"You got this.."Yoona cheered softly.

Tiffany's face paled when she saw blood oozing out as she slowly pulled at the knife. I could tell she wanted to vomit all the contents in her stomach but she swallowed it down and continued to pull the knife out.

When it was finally out, she backed up and was next to Yoona again. Holding the knife silently in her hand with disgust on her face.

"You did good unnie."Yoona slowly rubs Tiffany's back to comfort her a bit. "We have the knife, so who goes first?"

"Tiffany-unnie, give the knife to Jessica-unnie then call out to your boyfriend. Tell him you wanna help with torturing Hyo-unnie."Seohyun silently tells her. Gosh, she can take over GG when she's a senior. She's so.. good at leading the group too. "Jessica-unnie, you're gonna be the one cutting Hyo-unnie free."

"How exactly am I doing that when I'm torturing her?"Jessica questioned with her icy tone. Not really understanding anything.

"Ugh, so much questioning from her."Sunny crossed her arms, causing Jess to glare at her.

"I got this one."I tell Seohyun then look at Jessica as Tiffany handed her the knife. "Okay Jess, you're gonna **xually torture Hyoyeon. Say that you're gonna do that, get on top of her and do the magic. Make it all hot and stuff so it seems real. Do you get the picture of what you're gonna do now?"

"Oh my god... Are you serious right now?"Jessica was blushing now.

"Don't let your embarrassment take over, where's the girl that wanted to be in a movie?"I encouraged. " It's the only way you'll be able to get close to Hyoyeon in this situation and cut her free.."I pointed out.

"Okay o-okay already.."Jessica shoved the knife in her pocket and waited for Tiffany to start it off.

__________________________________________________

Hyoyeon's POV

All I see is darkness right now, it was really calming in my view. 'Am I sleeping? I don't even know....' It's been dark for a few minutes now, I wonder what's going on.

Suddenly, pain starts to over-whelm my body. I feel something piercing into the side of my stomach, my weakness.... This sudden pain caused me to scream and open my eyes to a bright light.

I panted and looked around in shock, Where am I??

"Good, you're awake."I look at the boy talking, it's Nichkhun. "We were wondering when you'd wake up." My eyes traveled from his face to his hands, which were placed on the large knife piercing my stomach. I remembered everything at that point, everything that was happening.

I lowly growled and was going to attack him but found it hard to move my arms, figuring out they were tied up.

"Can't move huh?"He laughed. "Good.. Now you can feel everything we're about to do to you." He pulled his knife out of my stomach, causing me to groan in pain. He then proceeded to rip my shirt in half.

I trembled when the cold air in the Karaoke room hit my bare skin. Looking behind him, I saw the rest of s there, watching silently.

"You should already know the cliche if a group of guys tie up a pretty girl and rip her shirt open."Nichkhun tells me with a grin.

I knew very well what he was getting at... 'Ra**...' Came to mind as I swallowed hard. Growing nervous at this point.

I feel a hand rest on my thigh and quickly look up to see Jun there, smiling playfully. This caused me to bite my lower lip hard.

I don't want this to happen. Thankfully, I hear Tiffany's voice cut in.

"Oppa! I wanna help torture her."I hear the words come out of Tiffany's mouth and quickly turn with eyes widned. Was she serious?.... "She tried to kill you.."Tiffany pouted while going to Nichkhun and hugging him by the side. "Let me wreck her.."

"Babe.. that is so hot."Nichkhun commented. "Jessica, you want in on this action?"He turned to look at Jessica, I looked too. She was glaring fiercely at me. She stood up and gets to Tiffany's side to glare down at me too. "Ah, getting revenge for your ex-lover. Do you still love him if you're gonna be like this?"He questioned.

'A-Are they going against me now...? I-I thought we were friends..!?'

I silently panicked to myself but kept my strong facade on.

"I'm going first."Jessica says in a demanding tone as she gets ontop of my, straddling me now. "You ing ... you killed Taecyeon..."She glared down at me. My eyes widened a bit, she knew I killed him... "How could you!?!" She slapped me really hard.

This was beginning to grow weird in my head. Somethings off here....I turned back to look at her, my cheek stinging right now.

"Try not to kill her just yet, Jung."Changsung says seriously.

"Oh I won't.."Jessica smirked a bit as she grabs my chin and forces a kiss on me, her tongue forcing it's way into my mouth. I try not to make to much noise when she did that but couldn't help myself. I started to moan when she moved away and began nibbling at my ears softly before saying in english, "You like that baby?~" she purred and then started to grind her body onto mines, her rubbing at a crucial area on my body.

"Oh god that's really hot."I hear one of the guys comment but couldn't really see who it was. My mind was getting all fuzzy. Her but was rubbing at the extra-package in my jeans, causing it to harden a bit.

I know now that Jessica could feel it at this point, when my tool touched her it caused her to jerk a bit in surprise. Her cheeks going red, I see her embarrassed expression for a bit before it was replaced with a seductive one.

This was really confusing me at this point. I moaned out loud when she continued to rub her on me. She started at one point too.

After a while of doing the same thing over and over, Jessica lowers herself again to my ear. She it slowly, causing me to tremble again. I was panting at that point with a red face. She's been teasing me the entire time while other people watched... This is really embarrassing...

I feel one of her hands leave my body, slowly going into the jacket she was wearing. Making me curious. That curiousity was stopped though when Tiffany got to my side and started to play with my hair before adding fanservice and kissing me roughly. I moaned into her kiss when I felt Jessica's hot breath on my ear.

"Hyo..."Jessica whispered. "I'm cutting you free..."Her voice tells me as I look to the side a bit to see the knife in Jessica's hand.

Ah... It all made sense.. so that's what they were doing. I mentally nodded to myself and prepared myself to kill.

Jessica tapped Tiffany's shoulder, motioning her to move. Her friend nodded slowly and moved out of the way. Smiling at me brightly. When Tiffany moved out of the way, Jessica slowly moved forward...shoving her s in my face to distract the guys from noticing she was quickly trying to cut the rope loose.

"And...."Jessica started. "Now!"She says seriously before cutting the rope off of me quickly and jumping off. I get off the couch and take the knife from Jessica's hand. Throwing it at Nichkhun's throat. I had to get rid of him first cuz I know he's strong. The knife pierced through his throat to my luck... I ran towards Nichkhun's falling body and pull the gun out of his jacket before shooting the other three in the head. Then, did I allow the bodies to fall....

It grew silent after a while, I take the bullets out of the gun then dropped it before falling back onto the couch. Grabbing at the hole on my stomach in pain. It was bleeding a lot, along with the hole on my arm.

"W-Where's my phone...?"I asked them silently. It was awkward... After a bit more seconds of silence, Sooyoung gets up and to get me my phone. She handed that over to me with a worried look.

"Are you gonna call the police?"She asked in a serious tone.

"A-Aniyo.."I replied with the same amount of serious in my voice. "I'm calling someone to clean this up.."I explained, shutting my eyes tightly. "People other than the police...."

_____________________________________________

No one's POV

"What??" Taeyeon questioned. "Who are you calling?..."She stared silently at the girl whose practically bleeding to death in front of them.

"I'll explain okay... j-just.. Give me time."Hyoyeon groaned. "And a safe place..."She panted silently as she dialed a number on the phone. "Be quiet okay, they can't know you girls are here..."

The others just did as told and stayed quiet, even after watching the blonde murder 4 guys, they still were obedient to her. For some odd reason they were like that.

Hyoyeon placed her phone at her ear and leaned back a bit, she didn't even greet whoever answered. She just told them the address, the room number, the amound of people dead and the weapons used. Counting each and every detail.

"Hmmm..?"Hyoyeon opened her eyes when a certain question was asked, she stared at the girls for a bit before replying back. "No..I'm alone. Yeah..... Okay, I won't be here when you come. I need to get home right now to clean my wounds.."She explained, sitting up in frustration. She then hung up and shoved her phone in her bag, fixing the contents first before standing up.

"Hyoraengi...?"Sooyoung got to Hyoyeon's side and helped her. The blonde looked a bit unstable.

"We need to get her treated right away."Seohyun pointed out.

"So should we take her to a hospital?"Yoona suggests.

"A-Aniyo.. No hospitals..."Hyoyeon muttered out, she stood strong and walked away from Sooyoung's side. "Come with me to my house..."She tells them seriously. "We'll talk there..."

"I'm gonna get out first. Shut the door really tight okay?"She looked at Yoona.

"Me unnie?"Yoona was confused.

Hyoyeon nodded. "You're stronger than the people in this group am I right, Yoong..? I trust you can make it so no one on the outside gets in for a while."She complimented the younger girl, making her blush a bit.

"Yoong..."Yoona thought about the nickname and smiled at the older girl now. Not even thinking about what happened previously.

Hyoyeon goes and cleans up the blood on her jeans, she then took Nichkhun's red varsity jacket and puts that on to cover the fact that she was half . Hyoyeon carried her bag and slowly makes her way out of the room, pulling sunglasses on to make it seem like she was a bit tipsy. The other girls follow her out, Yoona was last out of the room. She locks the room from the inside, grasps at the door knob and shuts the door. Making sure it was secured. Just so the workers couldn't use the key to open the door, Yoona did her best to break the knob a bit.

She then followed after the others.

________________________________________________

Jessica's POV

We followed Hyoyeon back to her motorcycle, she looked a bit...lifeless as she drags herself to her motorcycle and gets on it. She looked at me and held the helmet towards me curiously.

I take the helmet and sit behind her. "Hyoyeon.. are you sure you can drive in this state?"I asked curiously.

"I can.. don't worry about me, I've done this before."Hyoyeon tells me as the girls get into the carriage. When they were in, I pulled the helmet on as Hyo started up the bike.

"Who said I was worried about you?? I-I'm just thinking about my own safety and my friends."I tell her, trying to put up the icy facade.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned on her back silently, my thoughts going back to the karaoke room. When I was going with the plan Seohyun came up with. I can't believe that actually worked... ually torturing Hyoyeon...

'**xually torturing her.... O-Oh my god... I-I can't believe I a-actually did that!' I thought to myself, images of myself grinding onto Hyoyeon came to mind. Causing me to grunt in frustration, my face heating up.

Hyoyeon didn't question it since she started driving already. She just focused on the road.

I then thought about the thing I felt while grinding up on Hyoyeon, 'S-She's a girl right!?..... I need to ask a-about that when we get t-to her house.....'

A few minutes later and I'm still thinking about what previously happened, internally screaming forever. Hyoyeon stopped at a certain area, parking the motorcycle. She looked up at an apartment building. "We're here..."I hear her say with a small sigh.

I pulled the helmet off but continued to hold onto Hyoyeon when I felt she was slightly falling. "Hyo?"I called out curiously. I dropped the helmet when I felt all her weight go to my right arm, she was falling off the motorcycle. I looked down in panic and noticed all the red on her black motorcycle. "H-Help."I called out for the girls.

They quickly come to our side.

"We need to bring her in quickly."Sooyoung says in a serious tone. "Yul, carry her. Sica, check the jacket's address and figure out what apartment room is hers."She tells me. I nodded and did as told, taking the jacket off of myself and looking at the tag.

Yul took Hyoyeon from my arms and was carrying her now. I got off the motorcycle and put the helmet back on it before leading everyone in. We were now at the door to Hyoyeon's apartment. I reach for the knob and grasp it, noticing it was unlocked.

______________________________

Yuri's POV

Jessica opened the door and walks in, I followed in after her. Looking around a bit before going towards the couch close by. I looked around again to see the place was really clean and was full of black and white furniture. I look to the staircases close by to see it leading to the second floor of the apartment building, looking closely... The second floor contained the bed and bathroom.

The floor we were on contained bedrooms too but I don't think Hyoyeon uses them.

"Hyoyeon-unnie, where is your first aid kit..?"Seohyun asked curiously.

Hyoyeon mumbled something only I could hear since I was still carrying her. I listened closely and nodded. "She said it's upstairs, in the cabinet in her bathroom."

Seohyun nodded and goes to get the first aid kit while the others get comfortable, sitting on the other couch/chairs in the living room. I lay Hyoyeon down on the couch and tried to move away but she was hugging me tightly, panting.

"H-Horangi..."I hear her whimper. I softly her hair with weary on my face. I lifted her up again but this time I lay down first on the couch and allowed her to lay on me.

"Horangi?"Sooyoung sat up. "Does she still have him here?"She stood up and goes towards the stares. "I'll be right back."She comments as maknae comes back down the stairs with the first aid kit. Whose Horangi though?

"Yul, sit up and hold her so maknae can quickly do something about the wounds."Taeyeon tells me. I do as told and sit up, Hyoyeon leaning on me as she sits between my legs.

Seohyun quickly undid the jacket to see what she was working with. While she did that, I pulled the jacket off of the smaller girl and threw it to the side.

"What time is it?"Sunny looked around before looking at her phone. "Oh my god, it's already 1 in the morning.."She commented. Did time really go by that fast??

"We still haven't eaten yet.."Yoona stood up. "Maybe we can make food?"She suggested while motioning to the kitchen. "Hyo might be hungry too."

"Yoona, you, Sunny and Taeyeon try to make us some food."I tell them. "Jessica and Tiffany, try to find some clothes for her." Those two nod and go up the stairs to look for clothes.

Sooyoung came running down the stairs with a small tiger plushie in hand now. "I found Horangi."She tells us. Horangi is a tiger plushie?.. Sooyoung held onto the plushie as she comes over to watch as Seohyun tries to clean the wounds. Every time she came closer though, Hyoyeon would move closer into me.

"N-Nnnoo...."Hyoyeon whimpered. "Bath..."She tells us silently, hugging me tightly.

"Yul, go take her a bath since you're already covered in a bit of her blood."Sunny comments from the kitchen. All I could do was blush though. Me? Taking her a bath...

"U-Uhmmm... Okay."I could just nod. I might as well right?

"Do you need help?"Sooyoung questioned.

"Aniyo, I got this."I nodded slightly. "You should go check on Tiffany and Jessica though, they might get crazy with choosing clothes." I lift Hyoyeon up and carry her up the stairs with Sooyoung following me. Like I said before, the two girls were picking at the clothes in Hyoyeon's closet.

"Yah! We just need simple clothing, stop trying to make it seem like she's going to a party."Sooyoung complained, she put Horangi down on the bed and goes to their side to look for clothing for Hyoyeon herself.

I walk into the bathroom and set Hyoyeon down in the bathtub. "Hyoyeon-ah, I'm gonna take your clothes off okay? So you can take your bath.."I tell her silently. She could only nod as I do as told and strip her of her clothes, I jumped a bit when I saw the extra part on her. I wanted to question it but saw how lifeless she looked so I kept things at a serious level.

I took her clothes and dropped it into the laundry basket close by.

"Do you need help with anything?"I asked her curiously.

Hyoyeon shook her head slightly as she turned the water on and let the level rise.

"I'll go outside and help the others okay?"I softly pat her head with a small smile and then walk out of the bathroom, shutting the door. I trust she can take a bath on her own...right?

'Should I talk to other a-about what I saw though...??'I questioned to myself in frustration as I go to where Sooyoung, Jessica and Tiffany are. "Did you three pick out the clothes already?"

"Ne."Tiffany nodded. She was holding Hyoyeon's clothes. "Is she in the bath?"She asked.

"Ne."I replied.

"So... Did you see it..?"Jessica asked me with a serious look. Tiffany looked confused. "Yul..?"

"See what?"

"The extra part..."Jessica rephrased the part of her sentence. "Did you see her extra part..?"

"Oh, you guys know about that?"Sooyoung stared at us curiously.

"Wait, you knew she had one all along???"Jessica quickly turned to look at Sooyoung.

"Of course I did, what type of best friend would I be if I didn't know about that?"The tall shikshin shrugged her shoulders a bit.

"So... You just let me grind up against her like that without warning me!?"Jessica glared.

"I thought you wouldn't mind it."

"W-Well I don't but still! It surprised me!!"Sica crossed her arms and took a seat on the bed.

"Seriously, what are you girls talking about!???!"Tiffany groaned in confusion. Looking at the two, she looked at me too but she was mostly looking at Sooyoung and Jessica since the two were talking about 'it' the most.

"Hyoraengi's male-extension pack."Sooyoung says nonchalantly.

"Male extension pack?"Tiffany thought about it for a second. "You mean she has a....a..."

"A Pen**."I state for her. The three look at me, wide-eyed. "What? That's what they're called."I shrugged a bit. It is true. That's what they're called... Is it not good to say the name?

"That's... That's really new..."Tiffany commented. "So Yul saw it then?"

I just nod. "Yup."

"It didn't freak you out?"Tiffany sat on the bed too, placing Hyoyeon's clothing on her lap.

"Well, it surprised me at first but it doesn't freak me out."I state with a thoughtful look. "Hyoyeon is Hyoyeon, it doesn't matter if she's a little different than others... Besides there are good parts to her having that extra part."

"And that would be?"Jessica stared. Did she really not figure it out yet?

"Hyoyeon only likes girls."I point out. "So if she were to Marry a woman and want children, she can do so without going to the bank or anything."

"Yul has a point."Sooyoung nodded. "Honestly, I never really thought about the goods/bads, I just focused on the fact that she's my best friend and I love her a lot."she played with the tiger plushie silently.

"Well, if you put things that way I guess it doesn't really matter if she has that part."Tiffany couldn't help but smile. "I'll continue to love Hyoyeon as much as I-- I-I mean care for her as much as I want."

"Good to know, by the way Fany."I rose a brow at her. "You're not gonna cry over the fact that your boyfriend was murdered by your new friend's hands?"

"Oh uhh..."Tiffany grew a bit silent, that becoming awkward. "I wanted to cry at first but I didn't... After seeing what he was doing to Hyo... I didn't really care if he was mudered. It still saddens me though, thinking about it.... We've had our moments together where he really made me happy."

"He was a player, they always try to keep girls happy."Jessica scoffed.

"True."Sooyoung nodded.

"Hyoyeon's like a player."I comment all of a sudden.

"Once again, very true.."Sooyoung laughed, she sniffed the air a bit before standing up and going to the railings on the second floor to look down to the first floor of the apartment room. Where the others are. "I smell chicken~~"Sooyoung purred.

"This frikken shikshin."I laughed at her. "You can't leave us here. We need to wait for Hyoyeon."I grasp her arm when I saw she was trying to go downstairs.

"Nuuhhhhh..."Sooyoung pouted. "Fooodddd."She whimpered. "Feed meeeee."

"Oh my god, Yul. Sit her down or something."Jessica sighed. I did as told and sit Sooyoung on the bed to keep her down.

_______________________________________________

More than thirty minutes had passed, we started growing weary of the blonde taking a bath.. I stood up from the bed and walk to the bathroom door. "Hyoyeon-ah?"I called her politely, knocking on the door. "Are you okay?" I opened the door slowly to see she was under the water, laying there. "Hyoyeon-ah!" I rush to her side, thinking she was passed out.

Hyoyeon sat up slowly and stared at me blankly.

"Gosh, you scared me.."I sighed in relief. "Did you clean yourself up?"

She nodded slightly. "I finished twenty three minutes ago"

"If that's the case, why didn't you come out already?"

"I still felt dirty.."Hyoyeon pouted, she stood up tiredly. Draining the bathtub of the water. I pass her the towel close by. "Thank you..."

Hyoyeon wrapped herself up with the large towel and got out of the tub.

"I'll go get your clothes.."

I was about to leave but stopped in my tracks when I felt arms wrap around me. "Yuri... I'll get my clothes myself and change in my room."She tells me. "Just hug me.." Hyoyeon looked up and stares at me.

I blushed brightly, 'She's being really cute right now.. Which is surprising since I thought she was really hot from day one.'

I didn't really think Hyoyeon could have a cute side, I just thought she could only do y and hot. So this really took me by surprise. I go behind her and give her a back hug, that way we both can walk comfortablly..

We walk into the room the other three were in, Sooyoung, Jessica, and Tiffany were currently laying on the bed and looking into a magazine.

"Girls, she's done."I call out, getting their attention.

Tiffany stood up with Hyoyeon's clothes. "I have your clothes here Hyo."She smiled and held the clothing out to the blonde.

"Just leave it on the bed.. I'll get dressed then come dow--"

"Unnie, don't get dressed yet. I still need to bandage up your wounds."Seohyun appears, coming up the stairs with the first aid kit. She must've heard us coming out of the bathroom. "By the way, Taeyeon-unnie and the other two are done with dinner."

Sooyoung was the first to go down quickly. Holding Hyoyeon's tiger plushie as she runs down the stairs.

"That Shikshin!"Jessica mumbled.

I sit Hyoyeon down on the bed and hand her, her undergarments. Which consist of girl boxers and her bra. "Can I have my other clothes?"She reached out for her other clothes Seohyun swats her hand away.

"Aniyo.."Seohyun stared. "I need to bandage up your wounds unnie."She rested the kit on the bed and pulled out the things she'll need.

"I'm gonna go downstairs to stop Sooyoung from eating all the food now. I don't think the danshins will be able to hold her back and I think Yoona might just help eat the food."I laughed and started descending down the stair cases.

_______________________________________

Hyoyeon's POV

We watched Yuri go down the stairs. I turn my head slightly to look at Tiffany and Jessica. "Are you two not gonna go down too?"

"Aniyo, we wanna say sorry for before..."Tiffany tells me. "When we betrayed you..."

"I honestly believed you girls were doing that to tell you the truth..."I sigh as Seohyun pushes me down onto the bed gently. Causing me to look up at her.

"Why would you think that unnie?"Seohyun asked curiously.

"I killed Jes-shika's ex-boyfriend and attempted... well, killed Tippani's boyfriend.. Why wouldn't they wanna get rid of me?"I stared up at Seohyun. "I think it's better if I'm dead honestly..."I mumbled.

Tiffany glared at me and bit my pointer finger, causing me to jump in surprise.

"Wae?"

"Don't say that Hyo.."Tiffany crossed her arms. "I know it's wrong.. what you did but we still care about you."

"What?"I was confused now. "Wae??? I'm not really... You should really care, we only met four to five days ago."I pointed out.

"That's true but you've been on our minds the entire time y'know?"Tiffany laughed. "You made an impact on us somehow, that impact makes us push away our lovers. Hopefully we don't push away our family members."She winked at me.

I felt my cheeks burn a bit as I stared at her with disbelief. That all went away though when I felt lips touch the wound on my stomach. I jumped in surprise and try to move away but Seohyun kept me in place.

"Don't move unnie, I'm just doing it the way you like things."Seohyun pointed out with a serious look as she placed soft kisses on my stomach. The other two were watching in embarrassment.

"Here.. I'll help too since it was N-Nichkhun that conflicted this on you."Tiffany commented and took the arm that was stabbed. She kissed it softly. The wound that is... Luckily the blood wasn't leaking out as much now. I still feel bad for them though, it's so dirty for them to do this....

A moan suddenly came out of my mouth when I felt Seohyun's kisses now, unfortunately, she had to move back to apply the alcohol. Tiffany stopped placing kisses on me too.

I waited and waited till after a few minutes, Seohyun was then done bandaging me up now. I looked at her work and nodded. "You're really good at this."I commented to her.

"When you're in a group with three trouble makers, you learn how to fix wounds up after a while."Seohyun smiled and cleaned up, putting the first aid kit away. Jessica hands me clothes now, I pull on the short shorts she gave to me and the oversized shirt.

"Let's go down now and eat. I don't think they can hold Sooyoung and Yoona back anymore."Jessica commented as we hear yelling from the bottom.

"Is BoA-unnie here?"I asked them, I didn't really pay attention before since I was a bit... out of it.

"Aniyo."Jessica shook her head. I could only nod sadly.

"Do you two see any sticky notes around here?"I asked them. Wondering if BoA left the usual sticky note letter.

"Uhmmm...."Tiffany looked around curiously.

"Unnie, I found a sticky note on the bathroom mirror when I went to go put the first aid kit away."Seohyun came out with a note in her hands. Thank you God for hearing my pleas for a note from BoA-unnie. "It's from BoA-seonbaenim."

I stood up and took the small note to read it.

Dear Hyoraengi,

I left this note in the bathroom because I knew you'd come home wanting a bath (the usual.) If not, opps... LOL. You'd find it eventually anyways. I have no idea where you ran off too but be careful out there and stay safe alright?

Btw, I'm gonna go over to a college friend's house to work on an upcoming project with her. It'll be overnight so I'll be staying at her house. Try not to stay up too late okay?

From your beautiful and talented unnie,

BoA

I couldn't help but smile at her words. She always found ways to make me smile like an idiot.... I hated it, I mentally pouted to myself so the others didn't see any further expression from me.

"Let's go down now so I can explain myself?"I suggest while putting the note away in that little box again.

The three girls in front of me nodded and get up to go down the stairs. I followed after them....

When we were down there, it sure was a scene to watch...

I watched as Sunny and Taeyeon were swating at Sooyoung and Yoona's sneaky hands that were getting at our dinner, yelling at them as they tried many different ways to get a taste of the food. And Yuri was in the middle of fixing up the dinning room table alone. She gave up on helping the danshins a few minutes ago, seeing as they could handle things themselves.

"Hyoddaengi!"Sunny called out to me, I stared at her in surprise. "They keep trying to steal food!"She pouted, running to me and tugging on my shirt. Causing an awkward reaction from me.

Sooyoung cringed at the way Sunny was calling me. "Don't Aegyo-fy my nickname for Hyoraengi."She complained a bit.

"Yah! Dak-cho!"Jessica crossed her arms, glaring at them. "I wanna go to sleep already so can we just eat the food and discuss what we need to discuss?"She says in a demanding tone.

"Ne..."They all replied.

I mentally face palm. They're like a group of kids.... Oh well... It's okay to act young and keep your childhood innocence like that.

_________________________________________

After dinner...

No one's POV

"Hyoddaengi, can we stay over your house since it's already this late?"Sunny looked at Hyoyeon as they all take seats on the couches/chairs in the living room after cleaning up their mess.

"Well.. I don't really mind."Hyoyeon shrugged a bit. "I don't think there are any extra clothes/uniforms here for you girls for tomorrow."She pointed out.

"We'll ask Soojung to bring the extra clothes/uniforms in my closet tomorrow morning."Jessica crossed her legs and stared at Hyoyeon.

"Soojung??"Hyoyeon was confused, not knowing who that was.

"Krystal."Taeyeon rephrased for her.

"Ohhh...."Hyoyeon nods. "Go ahead, I don't think I'm going to school tomorrow by the way."She sighed and leaned on Sooyoung as the taller girl places Horangi on Hyoyeon's lap.

"Tomorrow's Saturday, the last school day of the week.."Sooyoung pointed out. "Are you sure you wanna miss it? Your dad said that you should start listening and go to class."

"Seunghyun doesn't mean that, he just wants me to go to finish up what he wanted me to finish.."Hyoyeon replied loudly for them to hear. "Before I continue, you girl's should call your parents and tell them you're staying over. Sica, you call your sister as well to tell her to drop off your uniform--"

"Nu-uh.. If you're skipping, we're skipping as well.."Yoona pouted and leaned on Hyoyeon's free shoulder since the other was on Sooyoung. "Just call Ms.Kim and tell her what we experienced today so we don't have to go too.."

Hyoyeon thought about it for a few seconds. "Okay but at least get yoursleves clothing for tomorrow?.... "

"I'll call Krys as well then.."Jessica nodded a bit.

Hyoyeon waited for everyone to finish up with their calls, she was leaning on Yoona now while playing with her plushie. Making him dance, it made her look like a kid when she did that.

"Unnie looks like a little kid."Yoona commented only to have her cheek pinched by Hyoyeon. "Ow, unnie!"Yoona whimpered. They all started laughing now.

"So..."Sooyoung silently started. Looking at Hyoyeon, curiosity in her eyes. "About what happened before... Are you gonna start explaining things to us...?"

"I will.. just give me a few seconds..."Hyoyeon sighs. "It's a bit frustrating when I think about it honestly..."

"If you don't mind, can you start from the beginning of things?"Taeyeon suggested.

"If I do that, will you be able to handle it?"Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon with a serious look. They all just nodded slighty. Hyoyeon was weary about this, it could put them at risk but... with them at her side, she felt a bit stronger. She just hoped they'd accept her for what she's done..

"Alright... first of all..."Hyoyeon sits up straight and looks around at the girls silently. "I'm...no ordinary student at SM Academy..."

"....."

"I'm a trained killer who is currently on a mission to kill two boy groups at your school. Both groups being trained killers as well.."Hyoyeon leaned on Sooyoung again, wanting a bit of comfort from her best friend.

"I'm guessing 2PM was one of them?"Yuri crossed her legs, staring at Hyoyeon curiously.

"That is correct."Hyoyeon nodded. This caused Jessica to feel a bit...different.

"So... Did you kill Taecyeon out of defense or...."Jessica asked with a serious tone.

"Ah about that.... thing is, I wasn't going to start my mission on monday.."Hyoyeon explains. "I was going to start at a later time because I wanted a bit more info on things.. But after I saw you two arguing and him getting a bit physical, I couldn't stop myself really."

Jessica felt her heart skip a beat when she heard that.. her expression dropping the serious look. "So... you did it for me, in a way?"

"Ne."Hyoyeon nodded. "I found it being the prefect opportunity too but mostly thought of your safety.

"So that's why it sounded like you were trying to irritate him more when you appeared."Jessica nodded. "Same thing goes for what happened at the Karaoke place right? You were trying to get Nichkhun mad as well?"

"Exactly..... Anyways, I really am sorry for killing your classmates.. It wasn't my decision though.."

"Whose was it then?"Sooyoung softly rubbed at Hyoyeon's hand with her thumb.

"The man who portrayed as my 'adoptive father.'"Hyoyeon sighed. "I dispise him so much..."

"Portrayed? So he's no really..."

"No, of course not. I have no adoptive parents..."The blonde girl hugged Horangi tightly.

"So whose that guy then?"Taeyeon stared with weary on her face.

"Ahh...Now it's time to bring you all into the past..."Hyoyeon held Sooyoung's hand tightly. "This goes back to the day my parents cancelled my play date with Youngie..."

Sooyoung sat up straight for this, wanting to hear everything.

"I remember everything of that night...It's all so clear to me...I was being really stubborn after I found out that they cancelled my play date with Youngie just because I had to babysit my baby brother on the same day of my playdate."Hyoyeon stared down at the table, imagining that day. She shut her eyes tightly when it all came to her, as usual... "I said awful things to my parents about my baby brother and felt a bit hurt when they supported him instead of me, showing more care towards him....I really felt like they didn't love me anymore so I said some bad things to them before running away to hide in my dark room..." She stopped to take a deep breath and calm her aching heart.

"It's okay... take your time.."Yoona rubbed Hyoyeon's back softly, helping Sooyoung comfort her.

Hyoyeon nodded a bit before going back to the story, " An hour had passed since my arguement with my parents. I started to regret all my words and went back to being their good daughter. So... I left my room to go and apologize to them..." she looked up to stare at Taeyeon now. "When I was going down, I realized all the lights were out that and I heard some noises down stairs. Hmm... When I finally reached the last step... I saw many shadows standing around my living room... It was like a nightmare for a child to see something like that.. I then heard a man's voice, he was asking for someone to turn the lights on so they could see his 'masterpiece.'"

"When the lights went back on, I saw him standing there.....Choi Seunghyun... There were a lot of kids standing around, and some teenagers but... he was the first one that caught my attention in the room since he was.... He was covered in blood..."

Sooyoung gasped a bit, knowing what was coming next.

"He murdered my parents and even my little brother... All in my own home."Hyoyeon sighs. " I couldn't understand what was happening at all... Questions ran through my brain as he came closer towards me, telling me I was suppose to die with them but I was no where to be seen at the time." She lay her head on Sooyoung again. Shutting her eyes once again, "I thought I as a goner by then but then one of the teenage boys spoke up to Seunghyun-seonbae.. Telling him that they made a huge mistake.."

"What mistake is that...?"Sunny asked, everyone was so into the story at that point.

"They killed the wrong family. I realized that too when I heard Seunghyun-seonbae call me 'Kim Taeyeon.'"Hyoyeon and the other girls look at the said person.

Taeyeon's eyes widened in surprise. "M-Me...?"

"Apparently..."Hyoyeon nodded. "I felt like when I heard they made a mistake.... Really, bad, .. After that, they didn't know what to do with me. Seunghyun-seonbae suggested he kill me but then.. BoA-unnie protected me and said that she'd take responsibility on taking care of me and stuff."She shrugged a bit.. "So, I was taken into their little group called 'Crimson Angels', leaving my home and friends behind. I was trained and educated to kill people, like them.." Hyoyeon turned to look at Sooyoung, "That's why I left.. I'm really sorry for doing that.."

"It's alright Hyoraengi.. I understand.."Sooyoung nodded slowly, kissing Hyoyeon's cheek softly.

"Oh my god..."Taeyeon grapsed at her shirt in fear. "I-I was suppose to die...?? Me and my family???"She panted now, thinkin about it was scary. "If that was t-the case, why haven't they come after me and my family??"

"A family already died, they just pushed it aside saying it was yours so they don't really care about you anymore.."Hyo shrugged a bit. "Calm down okay?"

"I will not calm down! There's still the fact that they killed YOUR family instead of MINES."Taeyeon pointed out, staring at Hyoyeon wearily. "Why haven't you killed me yet to get revenge.... Why don't you dispise me...?"

"I hated you years back, honestly."Hyoyeon continued to stare at Taeyeon. "But after a while, I realized how silly it would be for me to hate you. You didn't kill my family, they did. So there's really nothing to use for me to hate you."She sighed. "Trust me. I don't want to kill you. I don't want to kill any of you... The people I want to kill are the 'Crimson Angels.'"

"Do we know anyone else whose in that group...?"Yuri asked, curious about that..

"The EXO boys used to be apart of that group, Hyuna is in it and BoA-unnie as well.."

"EXO members were affiliated with that group as well...?!"Taeyeon's face grew to a frustrated expression as she thought of her boyfriend.

"Taeyeon, you need to calm down."Hyoyeon says seriously. "I can't have you talking to your boyfriend about that.. it'll ruin my cover and put you in danger as well as your friends." she thought about things and slumped over a bit. "I think I already put you all in danger now though, since I've told you that information..."

"What do you mean?"Tiffany was confused.

"This place might be bugged..."Hyoyeon silently says. "That and if the EXO boys figure out that I'm still killing, they'll run away since they're the next targets..."

"You knew that yet you still took us here to tell us that information anyways?..."Sunny stared at Hyoyeon in disbelief.

"I know, it's stupid of me. Hate me all you want....."

"Very."Jessica muttered. "I can't bring myself to hate you though..."

"Me neither."Tiffany chuckled nervously.

"I'd never hate Hyoraengi."Sooyoung nuzzled Hyoyeon softly.

"Thank you..."Hyoyeon smiled a bit, not wanting to hear the rest of the opinions that might come out. Even if they were good ones. "Now listen... I just need you girls to pretend you know nothing of this. Especially you Taeyeon.. Please, do that for me?..."

The girls nodded, even the hesitant Taeyeon. She was growing very nervous after hearing that information.. Scared actually.

"I can't believe I invited someone who was aiming to kill me and my family over to my own home... Just because I wanted to be with his 'daughter.'"Taeyeon blurted out.

"You wanted to be with me?"Hyoyeon stared curiously as the other girl blushed a bit.

"Uhhh... We all wanted to be with you!"Taeyeon dragged everyone else along for the ride of embarrassment. "Especially Jessica."

Hyoyeon turned her gaze over to Jessica, the ice princess was blushing brightly.

"YAH!"Jessica threw a pillow at their kid-leader, angered that she dragged her in. This caused laughter to come in now. Lifting up the mood a bit.

"So uhmm..unnie."Seohyun stopped laughing a bit and stared at Hyoyeon. "The people you called before at the Karaoke place...?"

"Ah, that was the clean up team..."Hyoyeon states with a thougthful look. "They come in to clean up the messes made so it seemed like nothing happened, then they take the dead bodies and burn them up."

"Ms.Kim didn't call the police, did she."Jessica sighed.

"Correct, princess."Hyoyeon nodded, she jumped when a pillow was thrown at her as well.

"B-Babo.."Jessica averted her gaze, blushing brightly.

"What did I do...??"Hyoyeon was confused now.

"Just go with it."Sunny laughed. "She gets like this sometimes." That comment earned her a ice cold glare. "Shutting up now."Sunny says in a high pitched aegyo voice.

"Eww, unnie."Yoona threw a pillow at Sunny..

"Hyoraengi.. What if they find out you told us this information...?"Sooyoung asked suddenly. That question catching everyone's attention as they turned to the blonde.

"If they find out, then I'll protect all 8 of you from harm."Hyoyeon says seriously. "Even your family members. If I have to kill the entire 'Crimson Angels' gang then I will do so. That was my plan from the very beginning anyways.."

"All of them...?"Taeyeon stared in disbelief. "Are you serious right now??...."

"Very.."Hyo nods. "Trust me when I say that killing all of them was my plan from the very beginning."

"So, you wanna kill everyone in the group 'Crimson Angels'... All on your own?"Seohyun stared. "But unnie... that sounds so dangerous.."She frowned.

"Don't worry about that, there aren't much people in that group anyways..."Hyoyeon shook her head. "It's just that.. they have really strong people. Especially Seunghyun-seonbaenim.."

"If they're really strong, how are we suppose to trust you'll keep us safe unnie?"Seohyun rose a brow at her.

"I'm one of their top students, close to reaching the top of the pyramid of their strong members."Hyoyeon shrugged. "I think I can handle it. That and when it comes to you girls, for some reason.. I grow really stubborn to stay alive."

"That was... really sweet of you to say actually."Yuri laughed.

"Was it?"The killer looked surprised as the girls nodded. "I guess it was..."She laughed. "Anyways, I think it's time for you all to sleep now?"She suggested. "It's already Saturday... I'll go call Hyuna-seonbae up and tell her we all won't be able to make it because I killed the rest of the 2PM members in front of all of you. So we need rest and time to take our minds off of it.."

Hyoyeon stood up, holding onto Horangi and walking towards the stair cases to go to her room. "Sleep wherever you want. Take the guest rooms if you want, it doesn't really matter. Just get some sleep."

"Can we sleep with you then unnie?"Yoona questioned. Hyo stopped and turned to look at all of them curiously.

"I don't think we can all fit on the bed..."

"What? Of course we can."Sooyoung waved her hands, motioning that 'it'll be okay.' "5 of you are like, short."She pointed out. "We can do this. Your bed is huge anyways."

Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, and Taeyeon glare at the tall girl. Sending their danshin anger towards her. Hyoyeon shrugged a bit. "Well, if you put it like that.. I don't mind." She continued to walk up the stairs, not really minding what Sooyoung said before.

"Wait for us~"Sunny called out as they all followed the blonde up to her and BoA's room.

"If you still have any more questions, we can talk tomorrow about it."Hyoyeon informs the girls before walking into the bathroom to talk to Hyuna.

"Well.. that was a lot to take in..."Taeyeon states after a moment of silence as they all get on the bed. "Especially for me..."She sighed and rubbed her head in frustration. They surprsingly fit on the bed.

"Don't worry too much okay Tae, like Hyoyeon said before. She's gonne be our knight in shining armor."Sunny cheered. "That and she said they don't really care about you and your family anymore. So I think you're fine."

".... If you say so Soonkyu.." Taeyeon nodded slowly. 'If you say so....'