Chapter 4: Let's Dance

The Beast keeping You safe

Chapter 4: Let's Dance

_____________________________

Taeyeon's POV

While we were standing by the door watching Hyoyeon, we hear Ms.Kim's voice from behind and get out of her way."Alright class, calm down. I heard we have a new student, before you all get in your small groups to practice we should at least have her introduce herself--...."That voice sounds familiar, I turn to see who just came in and stared in surprise.. "Hyoraengi?"

Hyoyeon looked surprised herself from seeint the woman. Just then we hear a loud gasp from our side and turn to look who at who made the noise.

It was Sooyoung, her eyes widened as she stared at Hyoyeon in disbelief. I looked back at the one she was looking at to see Hyoyeon was staring back at her, her face back to it's usual poker face.

"Sooyoung?"I ask in confusion. Is she okay? She seems.. I don't know, weird right now.

"O-Oh sorry...i-it's nothing.."Sooyoung shook her head slowly. "Just surprised they know each other."She commented with a nervous laugh.

"If you say so.."I nodded as we move closer to the large group so Ms.Kim could talk to us and take attendence.

"Ahemm.. Excuse me for getting distracted like that."Ms.Kim called out as she gets to the front and stands there, she held her hand out to Hyoyeon. "Hyoraengi, come here~"

Hyoyeon quickly got to her side, grabbing Ms.Kim's hand to pull her closer so she could whisper something to her. I couldn't really tell if it was something good or bad, her face was still expressionless.. Besides that, I'm kind of bothered she held her hand. Is there something between them...??

"Ahhh..."Ms.Kim nodded, laughing a little. "My bad. Go introduce yourself now." She released Hyoyeon's hand.

Hyoyeon introduces herself for the second time today, it'll be her last time though since she'll have the same classmates from now on. Maybe.. It's all depending on the teacher.

"Seonsaengnim."Krystal rose her hand. "Why did you call Hyoyeon-unnie, 'Hyoraengi'?"

"Oh, that."Ms.Kim giggled some more. "It's a nickname of course."She shrugged with a small smile on her face.

"Why is that her nickname?"I asked now. 'Tiger' is her nickname?

"Ask her yourself when you get REALLY close to her. You'll figure out why her nickname is 'Tiger' when you're close to her like that."

"Ehh?"I was confused now. What was that suppose to mean. Sunny nodded her head, silently agreeing with the teacher.

"She looks the type."Sunny commented in awe.

"Oh? Soonkyu, you already figured it out?" Our teacher stared at the shorter blonde. "Should I give you an A for today to keep you quiet?"

"Chincha!?"Sunny looked excited.

"Of course not, work hard for that A."Hyuna, AKA Ms.Kim laughed. "Since we're done with that, let's get to attendance then you all can work in your small groups. Hyoyeon, we'll work together for a bit before you decide to make friends and join a group."She tells the silent girl, I was kind of disappointed. I wanted to hear Hyoyeon sing....

No one's POV

Hyuna called out each and every persons name for attendance. Almost everyone was in class, some were missing for whatever reasons they have.

"Alright, start practicing!~"She says loudly for everyone to hear. The huge pool of people went their seperate ways in the room to get in their little groups. "C'mon Hyoraengi~"Hyuna called Hyoyeon out silently as the blonde walks closer to her. "Let's see where you're at with singing."

"I'm not really.."Hyoyeon stared at Hyuna, hoping she'd get the message.

"Yes yes, I know."Hyuna nods.

"And what did I tell you before?"The younger girl glared. "Only BoA-unnie can call me Hyoraengi...That, and stop making up stories of how I got it..."the glare intensifies.

"Not everyone gets what they want. Am I right? So why should I give you what you want and stop?"Hyuna smiled innocently. "Does Bo Ah even know you're here?" she asked with curiousity as they go to the corner to start practicing. Hyuna practiced for a few minutes before looking at Hyoyeon seriously. "Well?"

"No... Only Seunghyun-seonbae, in fact.. He's the reason I'm here.."Hyoyeon replied in a bored tone as she watched Hyuna fix her hair. "Why are you here Hyuna-seonbae?"

"Ehhh, wae wae??"Hyuna pouted and poked at Hyoyeon's cheeks. "Why do you only call Bo Ah '-unnie'??"

Hyoyeon didn't really reply to that, she continued on with her previous question. "Why are you here Hyuna-seonbae?"She repeated.

"Alright, alright."Hyuna gave up laughing. "I work here as a singing instructor, is there a problem with that?"

"Yes."

"You're so mean, Hyoraengi."

"I told you already that only BoA-unnie can call me that.."Hyoyeon crossed her arms, eyebrows furrowed as she glared at the older girl.

"Hmph, I'm gonna talk to BoA when she gets here.."Hyuna crossed her arms too, pouting again. "Stop being so stubborn and let me call you Hyoraengi too."

"Why should I?... Hold on, you said something about BoA-unnie."Hyoyeon backtracked to that moment. "What do you mean by that??"

Hyuna sighed. "Always interested when it's about BoA."She shook her head slightly. "Didn't BoA tell you that she helps out here after classes? She's a student-teacher for the Advance Dance class."

"BoA-unnie does that?"Hyoyeon had a small bit of excitment lingering in her eyes. She stood up straight too. Hyuna noticed these little things and laughed.

"Omo, you looked like a kitten~ Getting excited over the thought of seeing your precious unnie."

"Dak-cho."Hyoyeon replied with a blank expression again.

"So mean to your teacher."Hyuna sobbed. "I was just saying~ It was very cute to see y'know?"

Hyoyeon sighed, shaking her head slightly. "I'm walking away now."She commented, walking away from the woman and going towards the 2PM group. She wasn't gonna talk to them, she was just gonna stand around to see what they're like.

When she got closer she noticed Tiffany was talking to one of them, the two looked close to each other. Hyoyeon felt a little bothered by that but she shook of that feeling to continue watching. She'd occasionally look at the EXO group and or other groups just so she doesn't seem like a stalker. This gave the effect that she's just people watching.

Hyoyeon looked closely at the EXO group to see Taeyeon there now, she was talking to Baekhyun... It was the same with Tiffany and that one guy in 2PM. The two looked close.

"Guhhh..."Hyoyeon groaned softly to herself from seeing this.

"What is it now?"Hyuna was behind her. In all honesty, the woman was following her the whole time. "Why are you just standing around watching the 2PM group and those brats?"She motioned to 2PM then EXO. "Hyoraengi.... who are you targeting first?"She got close to whisper that in the blonde's ear.

"You know...?"Hyoyeon questioned silently, feeling hands on her hips as Hyuna leans on her.

"Of course I know."

"Why didn't they ask you to do this then..?"

"Because I have other things to do, that and oppa wanted YOU specifically to do this."Hyuna shrugged, talking about TOP. "I thought you knew that?"

"No I did not, I just found out today about all this.."

"Ooh, how fast pace."Hyuna got wrapped her arms around Hyo's waist now, "Tell me now who you're targeting first so I can gossip about this at base~"

"No. And get off me."Hyoyeon walked out of Hyuna's grasp.

"Oh come on. Info for info."Hyuna back hugged Hyo again. "I know a few things y'know?"

"What exactly do you know?"

"Kim Taeyoen is Baekhyun's girlfriend and Tiffany Hwang is Nichkhun's girlfriend."Hyuna explains. "Nichkun's a big player though from what I saw."

"What..?"Hyoyeon glared at the said player who was in the middle of flirting with his girlfriend.

"Ah right, you hate players..."Hyuna looked at Nickhun too.

"Do you know any other relationships?"Hyoyeon asked silently. "I didn't get that info on the package Seunghyun-seonbae gave me this morning...."

"Nu-uh, not until you tell me the target and what you're plan is."Hyuna shook her head.

Hyoyeon was hesitant about this... She thought Hyuna might rat her out since the older woman was so mischievious from what BoA told her. "2PM... I don't exactly have a specific plan right now since it's only the first day...."she stated honestly.

"Understandable. Anyways, there's only one other relationship. Ok Taecyeon is in a relationship with Jessica Jung."Hyuna sighed. "Those three girls are in the group-"

"-Girls' Generation."Hyoyeon finished the sentence for her. "I know."

"I suggest you get in their group if you wanna get closer to the two targets."

"I'll do just that."Hyoyeon replied before walking out of Hyuna's grasp again but this time she walked to the rest of GG.

 

_____________________________

Hyoyeon's POV

I leave Hyuna and go towards the 5 girls in the corner, practicing their singing. I recognize Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung and Lee Soonkyu but I don't know the other two.

"Hyoyeon-ah."Sunny greeted me in a high pitched voice. "Hey~~"

I nod slightly in response to her greeting. "Soonkyu-ah, may I join your group of friends?"I ask her all of a sudden. She looked a bit surprised.

Was I too forward about this?....

Sunny looked at the others before looking at me, "Of course you can Hyoyeon-ah!"She replied in an..enthusiastic voice? "You're gonna have a blast in this group, trust me~"

"Ah...Ne."I replied in a blan tone. I'm not interested in the fun, I'm doing this for other reasons.

"Oh, by the way Hyoyeon-ah. These two are our group's maknaes. Im Yoon Ah and Seo Ju-hyun, you can just call them Yoona and Seohyun."Yuri jumped into the conversation with the same amount of excitment as Sunny.

"Ah... Annyeonghasaeyo."I gave a small bow of the head to greet them.

"Annyeong, Hyoyeon-unnie."The one that goes by Seohyun greeted me properly.

"Yo~"The other one smiled. I'm guessing she's Yoona. The two seem so different, oh well... I'll go along with this for now.

Sunny's POV

We continued to smile at Hyoyeon, she was just staring at us blankly. I noticed Krystal coming towards us with Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany besides her. Making conversation with her older sister.

Krystal saw Hyoyeon and grinned widely, she looked ready to jump onto the blonde's back. I don't really say anything though because the red head told us to be quiet about it.

Hyoyeon continued to stare at us with that blank stare of hers, "Hmm...?" I observed her closely to see her ears twitch a bit.

Just as Krystal jumped high, Hyoyeon lazily moved out of the way. She held her arms out and caught the younger Jung.

"W-Woah, unnie."Krystal laughed in awe as Hyoyeon flips her over and was carrying her like a princess. "How'd you know?"

"Footsteps."Hyoyeon shrugged and put her down. "I heard your footsteps."

Interesting... Seeing that reminded me of what happened in the girls' restroom. Hyoyeon was quick to react towards me too when I touched her shoulder, this was kind of similar in a way.

"You have fast reflexes Hyoyeon-ah."I commented. "And your senses are great too, is that another reason for your nickname?"I questioned. I might be wrong, she might've gotten that nickname from her past lovers who think she's an animal in bed.

"Uhmm... Okay, yeah sure."Hyoyeon just nodded.

"Hyoyeon-ah, what're you doing here by the way? Are you done practicing with Ms.Kim?"Tiffany asked her.

"Ne."

"Guess what you three."Yuri looked at Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany. "Hyoyeon's apart of Girls' Generation now~"She smiled, getting to Hyoyeon's side and putting and arm around the shorter's shoulders.

"Ehhh?"Taeyeon looked at us, eyes widened. "Wae?"

"What do you mean by that?"I stared at her. "You're not happy?"

"Ah, Aniyo aniyo! That's not what I meant. Just... why all of a sudden?"She asked, looking to Hyoyeon.

"We don't know, she just asked."Yoona joined in.

"Well..okay, I guess."Taeyeon nods. "Welcome to the team Hyoyeon-a--"

"Kim Taeyeon."Hyoyeon got out of Yuri's grasp and got closer to Taeyeon. Taking her hands and looking closely at our kid leader.

"A-Ah, ne?"Taeyeon was taken by surprise and was now blushing brightly as Hyoyeon observed her more.

The blonde nodded awkwardly then looked at Tiffany and Jessica now. Getting closer to those two to observe them too..

"Omo, Hyoyeon-unnie's observing her prey for later."Krystal commented, getting a glare from Jessica. "Welp, I gotta go now. My members are calling me."She motioned to her friends, who were indeed calling for her. "Bye unnies~"

"Practice well."Seohyun tells her.

"Ne ne."Krystal laughed and walks away.

Hyoyeon observed Tiffany really close, it was weird watching her do that..

"Hyoyeon-unnie? What're you doing?"Yoona asked curiously.

"Just looking at their faces."Hyoyeon stated with a small shrug.

"Hyoraen--"Sooyoung started but shook her head slightly before resaying things, that made me confused. Was she going to say 'Hyoraengi'? "Hyoyeon-ah, what is your relationship with our Seonsaengnim?"she asked all of a sudden. Oh right, we were watching Hyoyeon and Ms.Kim 'flirt' before. All of us were curious about that, except for the three who went to talk to their boyfriends.

"Hyuna?"Hyoyeon stared at us confused. The other three were confused too, they were still in the dark about what we saw recently.

"Why are you calling her by her first name?"Jessica asked now. Her tone full of sass, as always.

"Oh, it just slipped out by accident."Hyoyeon tells us. "I meant Ms.Kim."She rephrased for us.

"What is your relationship with her?"Sooyoung repeated seriously. It's weird seeing her like that.

"What's up with you Sooyoung?"Yuri questioned. "Why so curious?"she chuckled a bit.

Sooyoung didn't really react though, she just continued to stare at the blonde.

"Ms.Kim is just a....family friend."Hyoyeon replied. "She knows my... Father."She sounded so awkward. The atmosphere is becoming awkward too now.

Sooyoung could only nod. I don't think she had anything else to say after that, whether she believed Hyoyeon or not is all on her. I could care less about the relationship between student and teacher, I just found it a bit interesting.

It became silent after a while, it made me cringe. 'So awkward....'

Thankfully, Maknae spoke up. "Unnie, let's practice now."Seohyun tells Taeyeon. "Our weekly singing tests are coming up and we have a new member so it's best we practice."

"Ah, you're right."Taeyeon nodded. "Let's do that. Let's see... "She observed the group for a bit before nodding. "Yul, you teach our newbie the extra parts we tried to throw onto you."

"Ne~"Yuri sounded satisfied now that she didn't have to do more work. She walked up to Hyoyeon with her copy of the song we were gonna sing this Friday for our weekly singing test. "C'mon Hyoyeon-ah, I'll let you listen to the song first before helping you out with the lyrics. Then you can try memorize it, we perform this friday."

Hyoyeon could only nod hesitantly at Yuri's words as the rest of us practice our own parts....

 

__________________________________

Later that day....

Hyoyeon's POV

 

It is now 5th period, Advance Dance. Like singing, it was mixed with the Beg. dance and had the same groups in there. I've had the same classmates for the rest of my classes, so I didn't have to keep re-introducing myself.

It's only been one day at school... yet.. I can't handle this, these kids should really be rewarded for coming to this type of crap everyday.

Throughout the periods, I realized that I liked talking to Miyoung. She's really... interesting. Yuri was another interesting one, as well as Sunny. Taeyeon and Jessica were still in the shadows for me. I don't really know them too well, same goes for the maknaes.

Sooyoung... well... she was being weird around me. I don't know why exactly. 'Maybe she knows who I really am..??'I questioned in my head as we wait for the instructors to come in.

"Unnie, how's your day been so far?"I see the familiar color, red and look up to see the younger Jung with her friends.

Was she talking to me??

Tiffany waved a hand in front of my face to see if I was in a daze. I turn to look at her weirdly. She giggled and motioned to Krystal, "Krystal's trying to talk to you."Tiffany says in English. I looked at her weirdly again, confused.

She's been doing that the whole day. Randomly speaking in english to me to confuse me. I guess she figured out I don't like that subject...

"Yea, I'm talking to you."Krystal spoke in english now too. She giggled from seeing my reactions apparently. "You have to pay attention more, unnie."She continued with the English.

"Don't worry, she will."I hear a familiar voice speaking english too and turn to see BoA-unnie there. "Hyoraengi, what are you doing here?"She smiled at me, pulling me in for a hug.

"Wow unnie, you even know our talented student-teacher?"Yoona asks in awe.

"Mmhmm."BoA replied for me. I look at her attire to see she was wearing comfortable clothing for dancing. "The teacher asked me to take the new student and see where she's at with dancing so.. if you don't mind me stealing her away for a bit?"She motioned to me while staring at my 'friends.'

"Go right ahead, Seonbaenim."Taeyeon nodded.

BoA took my hand and leads me to the corner of the room. We stare at the large mirrors that replaced the wall. BoA stretched her arms, looking at me from the mirrors. "Hyo, what are you doing here?"She asked curiously. Turning to me after a while.

Oh right.. BoA doesn't know since she's not really focused on the 'Crimson Angels.'

"Seunghyun-seonbae enrolled me here for educational purposes, that's not all but I'll tell you the rest at home."I shrug.

"Ah, alright."She nodded. "I don't think I need to test out your skills. I already know you can dance." BoA smiled at me. "Ah!"She clapped her hands together all of a sudden.

"??"

"Hyoraengi, you know that song I made? 'Only one'?"She looked to me with hopeful eyes.

I just nod, "What about it BoA-unnie?"

"You're the last person I need to complete my group of dancers. Luckily I taught you the dance so you could be my practice partner~" BoA took my hands and shook them happily.

"What is this for?"

"I promised the advance students a performance if they all pass their weekly dance tests." BoA chuckled nervously. "I honestly thought they weren't gonna do it but... they surpsied me. I guess they really wanna see me perform."

"I don'-...Hmmm..."I thought about it. "Okay."

"Oh? What changed your mind?"She noticed that part. "And by the way, why are you hanging out with Kim Taeyeon?.. I thought you don't..."

I slightly shake my head, "I'll tell you later about that part with Kim Taeyeon. And I had the idea that if I performed with you and showed off that I could actually dance, the EXO group would fully believe that I came here for education."I whispered that last part to her.

"Hmmm.... Are you gonna explain more at home?"

Simple nod.

"Alright, I'm just gonna go along with it."BoA-unnie laughed and clapped her hands loudly while going to the middle of the classrom. "Class. Remember how I promised to perform my song 'only one' for you if you all passed your weekly test?"

"Ne!"Most of the guys replied to her.

"I now have the right amount of dancers needed for this to work. So.. shall I perform it now?"She asked. Causing the class to cheer.

'I hope I'm not making a huge mistake.... This better work..'

______________________________

After minutes of preperation and moving things around...

No one's POV

5 of BoA's college classmates, that are also student teachers here, come up to the stage. Ready to dance.

"Now then, here's our last dancer."BoA motioned to Hyoyeon. The girl had changed into clothing her unnie gave to her. "Our new student, Kim Hyoyeon."

Many cheered in surprise and awe, especially Girls' Generation. The EXO members just stared, clapping a bit. They all thought the same thing while watching the blonde walk up to their favorite Noona's side. That thought being...

'Hyoyeon can dance??'

 

"BoA-seonbae, Hyoyeon-ah can dance?" Kai, from EXO asked with curiousity on his face.

"Of course she can, she loves to dance."BoA stated with a nod. "Right Hyoraengi?"

Hyoyeon could only nod as she ties her hair up into a neat ponytail.

 

A few minutes before.....

Jessica's POV

 

"Finally, BoA-seonbae is gonna perform for us~"Yuri chuckled. "I heard she's already living big with fame."

"That's not entirely true is it? Where did you hear that?"I ask with annoyance on my face as we watch BoA take Hyoyeon somewhere after announcing that.

"Where are they going...?"I asked a bit to loudly. That question was meant to be in my head....

Yoona looked to me weirdly but that replaced with a mischevious grin, "Wae?~ Are you jealous unnie?"She asked, Yul joining in on grinning at me.

I glare at the two, this is embarrassing.

"Jessica-unnie, aren't you dating Taecyeon-oppa?"Seohyun asked me curiously. I nodded, still in embarrassment.

"Of course I am! So stop getting the idea that I'm jealous! I'm just wondering where they were going..."I crossed my arms and pouted at them.

"We're ready~"BoA's voice was heard, we turn forward and look to see she was walking to the middle. Here's how the placement went. All the students were on one side while BoA-seonbae was on the other. So it was split in half. We all just sat around on the ground and looked towards BoA.

Me and the girls sat in the front of everyone else, along with my sister's group. We wanted to see up close how well BoA-seonbae dances. Especially the three trouble makers, Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona.

We watched as 5 of the male student teachers go to BoA's side, they looked ready to dance. "Now then, here's our last dancer."BoA motioned to the blonde girl I watch walk into the classroom, my mouth grew a bit dry when I saw what she was wearing. The girl had changed into clothing her unnie gave to her. "Our new student, Kim Hyoyeon~" She now had on a black muscle t-shirt that showed off her toned abs, the words 'F**k You' were placed on the front in bold red colors. My eyes travel down to see she had on black baggy pants and her red converse from this morning. Looking back up slowly I go back to her stomach and stare in awe. I literally felt as if I was drooling...

"You're drooling."I hear Sunny's voice and quickly turn to glare at her only to see she was talking to Yuri.

"Who wouldn't drool?"Yuri laughed, motioning to Hyoyeon. "Look at her. I was already attracted to her when she came on the motorcycle."

"Interesting, so you too Miyoung?"Sunny looked at Tiffany, she had also been drooling at the sight of the blonde.

"A-Ahaha.."Tiffany smiled nervously.

"Well she is into bad boys y'know? It's just this ones a girl."Yoona commented, "Although, unnie.. You have a boyfriend."She reminded. I was also reminded of my boyfriend, Taecyeon.

'That's right... I have a BOYFRIEND, someone that can embrace me, protect me, and love me.' My thoughts when to Taecyeon but slowly go back to Hyoyeon. Scaring me a little, 'I don't remember being into girls....'

"Ready Hyoraengi?"I hear BoA and look up to see her talking to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon had just tied her hair up and was getting into place like the other dancers.

BoA cued for the teacher to start the music as she stood hidden behind the group of dancers. Hyoyeon and some other guy were in front.

((IMAGINE THE MV FOR 'ONLY ONE (DANCE VER.)' BUT HYOYEON REPLACED THE GUY THAT DANCED THAT DUO PART WITH BOA LOL~~))

 

In the end I was staring at her in awe again. The music stopped and BoA bows, her arm around Hyoyeon's waist. Both are sweating, seeing the sweat on Hyoyeon's body...I just wanna it off her body an-- WAIT! Don't get the wrong idea!!! I'm not into that!!!

My face heated up, I just thought about something sooo wrong.... This is not my day, crap. Hyoyeon walked towards us, wiping the sweat off of herself.

"Unnie you're so cool."Krystal's friend, Amber commented.

"The two of you looked so..passionate."Seohyun tells Hyoyeon with her usual serious look. "It was very pleasing to watch."She nodded, if only she knew how I felt about thi-- A-Ahahah, just kidding. I don't care about it...

"The bell is going to ring soon."Hyoyeon pointed out, looking at her watch. "It'll be lunch..and then I can go home after homeroom..."she mumbled to herself.

"Hyoyeon-ah, you should come with us after school. We're gonna go play at the Karaoke place close by."Sunny suggested. "Let's celebrate you joining GG~ What do you think Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon could only nod, she was kind of speechless right now for some odd reason.

Just on time, the bell rings. We pack our things quickly so we can go to our usual table in the cafe. Hyoyeon was quick to pack her things, she started following BoA around like a duckling following it's mother. I frowned slightly and walk towards her. "Hyoyeon..."I called out silently, trying to get her attention but Hyoyeon was staring at BoA. "Hyoyeon-ah."I say louder.

"Yah, Hyoraengi. Your friend is calling you."BoA thumped her forhead slightly. Hyoyeon rubbed at the area the older hit and then turned to me.

She looked at me with a confused look. "What is it Jes-shika?"there she goes again, saying my name wrong. It was actually cute...

"Come eat with us.."

"I'm not hung-"

"Thank you for your invitation Ms.Jung~"BoA cut her off and was smiling at me. "Hyoraengi, go with them and eat. You can't follow me forever, I have work after this."She pets Hyoyeon's head softly. Causing her to purr. "Here, Ms.Jung. Hold this."

"Hold what, seonbaenim?"I was confused as she hands me Hyoyeon's hand. Placing it in my hand. "A-Ahhh..."I replied with a blush. Hyoyeon looked at our connected hands and was going to pull back but...

"Hyoraengi, I asked her to hold that for me."BoA whimpered, she's such an actress. "You're gonna go against my words?"

Hyoyeon's eyes widen a bit, she took things further and intertwined our fingers. "Y-Yah!"My cheeks heat up more. I felt my heart race when she held my hand."What are you doing??!"

Hyoyeon doesn't reply she just walks towards the others, dragging me along. She held her bag that should contain her clothes/uniform.

"See you at home Hyoraengi~"BoA called out.

Hyoyeon just waved at the others. "Let's go eat."She says. Our hands our still intertwined, 'Oh god... What are people gonna think? What if they think I'm cheating on Taecyeon with the new student??' I thought in a slightly panicked way.

"I don't think that's right, we just met today. And you were trying to fight me this morning."Hyoyeon tells me.

"E-Eh? What?"I was surprsied. "D-Did you read my mind..?"

"Sica is so funny."Yuri laughed. "You said all that out loud by the way."

I mentally slap myself, embarrassed again. "L-Let go already!"I yelled and began to drag Hyoyeon. Walking in the direction of the cafe.

The others, I heard laughing, they started following us there.

'Babo....' I pouted, looking straight ahead. My hands trembled so much, I bet they were sweaty too... 'Crap....'

_______________________________________________

 

After lunch and Homeroom...

Hyoyeon's POV

It was now time to either go home or do after school activities, like cram school. I decided to just roam around the school, who knows..? Maybe I'll find some books in the library.

Just when I make a corner I see someone familiar talking to one of the members in 2PM. They seemed to be arguing about something.

I look closely to see it was Jessica and her boyfriend arguing... I guess that's why she left before the others. She told them to wait for her in the classroom, telling them she'd be quick.

"Listen, you're over-thinking things oppa."Jessica groaned. "I'm not cheating on you with Hyoyeon-ah, I just met her today! Why are you over-exaggerating like a little girl.."her voice was annoyed. "Hmm.. You know what oppa? I don't think this is working out honestly."

"Excuse me?" Taecyeon crossed his arms, he seemed a bit mad.

A thought occured to me, reminding me of Taceyeon's profile. I remembered it saying that he easily gets mad over things. That and he's never been dumped before... I don't know why that was added? Maybe it's a....

'Warning..?' I remembered that also on his profile, it says he has PTSD. Maybe something will be triggered if someone breaks up with him... It makes sense in a way. He could just be saying no one's broken up with him but...

"You heard me didn't you?"Jessica sighed. She was only going to anger him even more with that attitude. "I'm sorry but this relationship isn't working out for me."she shrugged.

"No, I can't let you do that Jessica!"He yelled, causing her to flinch only a bit. It was empty in the hallway, everyone left already to go home.

"Oh? Watch me."Jessica glared. She was annoyed that he was telling her what she can't do. "I'm breaking up with you, Ok Taecyeon. We're through."She turned away and started walking in my direction, she didn't notice me yet.

Taecyeon grabbed hold of Jessica's wrist, forcing her to stay. "Listen, Jung."His voice strict and low, "No one breaks up with me, No one..."

"I just did, now let go of me."Jessica furrowed her brows and pulled at her arm. She herself knows she can't fight a growing boy. "Ow.. It hurts. Taecyeon, let me go!"She yelled now. I looked around to see if there were any teachers only to notice Hyuna standing close to me. She could hear everything too, but why wasn't she doing anyt-

"Oh..."I mumbled. She could only nod. I see what she's doing now. She was gonna block other teachers/students from entering this hallway that Jessica and Taecyeon are in. That giving me a chance to start my mission.

The only problem I had was that Jessica was there. It's okay though, I could just... Kill her too right? But then... Kim Taeyeon might get sad--..

'Kim Taeyeon?... Why am I caring about how she'll feel if I kill her friend?....' I shook my head before nodding back to Hyuna. I waited for the right moment to attack, placing my hand on the butterfly knife hidden in my uniform jacket.

Jessica whimpered in pain, "Let go!"

Taecyeon's expression was full of rage as he stared at the ice princess. "No one breaks up with me... If you don't come back to me, I'll just.."he didn't have to finish up that sentence as he brought out a small knife.

Jessica saw it and screamed. "Taecyeon, what the !"She tried to move away again but this failed when the taller brought her closer. "H-H-Help!!!"she cried.

This would be a chance to help. If I help now while he's like that, it'll be like I killed him in self-defense... Good job Hyoyeon, you're so smart.

I walked more into the hallway, "Hey!!"