Chapter 2: Forced Mission

The Beast keeping You safe

Chapter 2: Forced Mission

______________________________________

No one's POV

It was the next day, continuing from the previous chapter. Hyoyeon woke up at the usual time. 6:30 A.M. She looked around to see that her side was still empty. That put a thought in her head, 'Did BoA-unnie sleep...?' She noticed how neat the areas around her were and sighed before getting up. Only then did a small piece of paper slide off from her forhead and onto her lap.

"Hmm..?"She picked the paper up and reads it to herself.

 

To my little Hyoraengi,

I left for school early so I can study more before the exam with friends~ Before I left though I made you breakfast, eat it before you go to see Seunghyun-seonbae. I can tell if you don't eat the food I made by the way, I have strong senses. I swear to God that if I find out you didn't eat your breakfast I'll be feeding you every morning, whether you like it or not.

Good luck and stay safe today~ ~(>w<~)

From your loving unnie~

BoA

 

Hyoyeon shook her head slightly, BoA always wrote her little notes. She honestly found them cute but kept quiet about that from the older girl, not wanting to embarrass herself any further. Hyoyeon took the note and goes to put it in a little box she keeps under the bed. In the box were all the little notes BoA wrote to her. Before closing the box, Hyoyeon took her thumb and rubbed at the nickname BoA wrote down on the note for her.

'Hyoraengi...' That nickname always got her purring some how, she didn't know why. She shrugged that off and puts the box back under the bed then goes to change her clothes. Today she decided she would wear a red flannel to cover her healing wound, a black tanktop underneath. Along with her usual leather jacket ontop of everything. With that, ripped black skinny jeans and her high tops, which were red. It wasn't noticable but she was also hiding weapons on her. It was essential for an assassian to have one on them at all times. Even in their own homes sometimes.

She picked up her sunglasses and let them hang from her tanktop and combed her hair before going to eat the breakfast BoA made for her.

Looking on the dinning room table, she saw bacon and eggs. "Hmm...."Hyo thought about it, thinking if she should eat, or throw the food out somewhere where BoA wouldn't find it. "I guess I'll just eat it..." she picked the plate up and ate quickly. Minutes later she was cleaning the dishes and putting it away. "Now I can go right? I don't have anything else I need to do here..."She looked around the whole area and nodded to herself.

Hyoyeon made her way towards the front door, grabbing her keys to her 2015 Yamaha FJR1300A motorcycle. It was actually a gift from TOP-seonbae, he gave it to her when she turned 16.

Hyo-Yeon's POV

 

'I don't know why that bastard has been so nice to me over the years....' I thought to myself while walking out the door of BoA and I's apartment. Making sure it was locked before going to the garage downstairs to get my motorcycle. 'He knows how badly I want revenge for my family....How badly I want to kill him and the pitiful members in this horrendous gang...'

I'd never kill BoA-unnie though, she's changed over the years. She barely goes on assassination missions and mostly focuses on her studies and work. That and she's the only person I can love and trust, she's been there for me so many years. Always finding a way to cheer me up, even on the first day we met..

It was a depressing meeting honeslty.... it still is depressing for me to think about it. To tell you the truth. I don't know what I was thinking though at that time. Why did I help BoA-unnie beg for permission to allow her to take resposibility of me?.. I should've went to the police and reported this, then again... Who'd believe a 7 year old girl when she tells them a bunch of kids and teens broke into her house and killed her whole family...If it were the teens only, it would've made a little sense but adding other kids into this makes it a bit....weary at the thought.... Not only that but why am I alive...? I should've died with my family, or begged them to just kill me already..

'What exactly am I aiming for here...?' I pull my hair into a neat ponytail and put my helmet on after getting on my motorcycle. I insert my key into the ignition and twist the ignition key, starting up my 'Dark Horse.' Letting go of the key I pull my leather gloves out of my jacket pocket and pull those on before placing my hands on the handlebars.

Sighing heavily, I realized how hard it was for me to figure out how to ride this thing in the beginning. But after a year or so, I've gotten used to the procedures and can easily ride 'her.' With this knowledge I take my 'Dark Horse' and drive off to where TOP-seonbae wanted to meet.

'I wonder why TOP-seonbae wants me to meet up with him at SM Academy..??'

______________________

SM Academy

No one's POV

 

Near the gates of SM Academy, two girls slowly make their way towards their school. Enjoying the peaceful feeling they were getting from the morning today , one tried making conversation with the other. Failing though with this attempt.

"Fany~ Sica~" A short girl sang out from behind, catching up to two girls who were in the middle of a one sided conversation a few feet away from her. While skipping towards them, she dragged along her short blonde bestie. Who was in fact, very tired. "Good morning~"she waved happily with her free hand.

"Good morning Taeyeon, Sunny." One of the girls greeted happily while the one besides her grumbled tiredly.

"Seriously, Tiffany, Taeyeon, how are you two so energized in the morning."The blonde that goes by Sunny groaned.

"Blame yourself for your tiredness, Soonkyu~"Taeyeon laughed. "You stayed up all night watching that American TV drama these two got you into.. didn't you?"She looked at the other shortie curiously.

"I can't help it... they're addicting okay?"Sunny crossed her arms, releasing Taeyeon's hand. "Anyways, what's your excuse Sica?"They turned to Jessica who was dozed off, staring into the air.

"Sica."Tiffany poked her fellow state-borned friend's side, causing her to jump and glare at her.

"Yah! Don't poke my side, babo!"Jessica states in an icy tone. "What do you want from me so early in the morning?"

"Sunny forgot if you have a legitimate excuse for being so tired in the mornings."Taeyoen laughed.

"I'm pretty sure there's no excuse and ice princess is always like this." She heard a laugh from behind and turned to see the taller members of their group.

"Omo, everyone's here!~" Taeyeon pointed out in awe. "Holy crap, this is kind of a first in a long time."

"Good morning, girls."Tiffany greeted her other friends that just arrived. Those being, Sooyoung, Yuri, Seohyun, and Yoona.

"Good morning unnie."Seohyun greeted, slightly bowing her head as usual.

"Mornin--"Yuri was cut off when Jessica snaps a bit.

"Okay okay. Let's stop with the 'Morning' stuff, we've been through this stuff already so can we get to class already so I can take a quick nap?"Jessica groaned, leaning on Tiffany for support.

"Geez, Sica woke up on the wrong side of the bed as usual."Sooyoung laughed. They continued their walk towards the school gate entrance.

"Shut up.."Jessica walked ahead, seriously wanting her nap. And just as she takes a step into the entrance gate, a black motorocycle finds it's way into her view. "Oh god... It's coming this way."She groaned when the vehicle got closer, it was roaring loudly. Making her face scrunch up in annoyance.

"Woah, a motorcycle."Yuri commented as they make it to Jessica's side. "I've never seen anyone at this school with a motorcycle before. It'd be cool if there was one though." A few agree with her as they continued to watch, not knowing how to mind their own businesses.

"Oh my god, it's so loud."Jessica complained in english. She stomped her foot in frustration and glared at the driver. "I'm gonna yell soon.."she stated seriously.

"Calm down."Tiffany replied back, both using their english language to conversate this time. Causing the others to shake their heads slightly. "Ah, miahne."Tiffany laughed at the others reactions nervously. "It just happens sometimes."

"Hey look, the person's parking right in front of the school.."Sunny pointed out, getting everyone to turn their heads back to the loud vehicle. She was right, the motorcycle was indeed parked in front of the school. The person kicked down the kick stand and got off the beautiful ride, proceeding to take off their helmet.

"Good, now I can go complainnn--..."Jessica approached the mysterious figure but grew silent from what she saw next.

To their surprise, it was a girl. She had pulled her helmet off to let her golden locks cascade down her shoulders, reaching her mid-back. Since Jessica was close enough to the girl, she heard a low groan when the sunlight came in. The mysterious figure pulled her sunglasses out and put those on.

She turned to walk into the entrance now but was stopped when she noticed Jessica was right behind her. "...."

_________________

 

Hyoyeon stared blankly at the girl in front of her, analyzing her looks and body size. 'Is she a threat to me...?' she asked herself silently.

"....."Jessica, the girl standing in front of her. Was just staring at her, a bit opened as she stared.

"...."

"....."

"May I help you...?"Hyoyeon finally spoke up, her tone held no emotion at all. It snaps the one in front of her out of her daze though..

"U-Uhm well...I-I.."Jessica started but felt a bit flustered after staring at Hyo for to long. Jessica saw people noticing this scene and put her cold barriers up, her expression changing to an annoyed one. "You!"She glared at the slightly taller girl. "Can you not park your motorcycle here? This is the schools entrance, go park it somewhere else and make loud noises there!"She tells her coldly.

Hyoyeon kept her poker face as she stared at Jessica blankly. "I don't think me parking my bike here is your business. So I believe you don't have a right to tell me what to do."she stated, lifting her sleeve up a bit to check the time. "Are you done now because I need to--"

"I am a student at THIS school, I have a right to complain about this."Jessica crossed her arms.

"Jessie, maybe we should just go. Times ticking y'know?"Taeyeon called out to the icy girl. "C'mon, let's just get to class like you wanted. Melt for a bit so we can go without the attitutude."She chuckled.

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon! Can't you see I'm busy here!?"Jessica glared at the danshin behind her.

Hyoyeon's eyes widened when Jessica shouted that name out. 'That....name....' She took a step forward, facing Taeyeon. "I-...You... You're--" Her right hand out, as if she was about to grab the girl but she was suddenly pulled back by a strong hand.

"There you are Hyoyeon."It was Seunghyun, aka TOP. He was holding her by the collar of her flannel shirt. "I've been waiting for you for a while now."He chuckled. "C'mon now, we gotta go to the Principal's office." He let go of her clothing but placed his hand on her shoulder to keep her down.

Hyoyeon looked up at him, then looked at Taeyeon. Her body shivered when she felt her seonbae's breath on her ear, she didn't turn at all though. She stayed still, knowing he was going to tell her something. "Kim Hyoyeon, I'm warning you now... Don't be a weasel and tell her what you know.... I won't let it slide if you do so..." He whispered before moving back. "Let's go now, daughter."he smiled and leads her through the gates, towards the school doors.

 

_________________

 

"Gosh, what was that about??"Yuri watched the two walk away curiously. "She was reaching out to you wasn't she Tae?"She turned to the shorter girl.

"Maybe she was gonna confess her love towards me or ask my hand in marriage?"Taeyeon says with a thoughtful look.

Sunny scoffed, "Yea right. I don't think that's right. I think she was trying to point out how exposed you are right now."she laughed. Taeyeon looked down to see her uniform blouse was a bit ed, she forgot to button them up while leaving her home that morning. She quickly fixed that, embarrassed when she realized she had been walking around like that the whole time. The others joining in with the laughter, even the victim was laughing, all of them having fun except for three of the girls.

Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Jessica had their minds on what had recently happened. The blonde girl.... Tiffany and Jessica's thoughts contained the same things, those thoughts all in all equal to one thing...

Attraction.

They somehow became attracted to the poker faced girl. It was sudden and confusing but they quickly shrug it off when they hear the first bell ring.

"C'mon girls, we have 5 minutes to get to class before we're late!"Taeyeon called out as they all start running now.

While running we move to Sooyoung's thoughts about the blonde. You see, unlike the other two, Sooyoung had a serious thought about the mysterious blonde.... 'Hyoyeon.... Where have I heard that name before...?' she thought to herself in frustration, barely keeping up with the other girls' speed. 'She seems so familiar too... argghhh!!'

 

________________________________

 

Meanwhile, with Hyoyeon and TOP. They had made it into the Principal's office and were currently standing in front of the man.

"I see you have your daughter today Seunghyun-sii."The older man chuckled, staring at Hyoyeon. "Annyeonghaseyo, je ireumeun Lee Soo-man imnida."

Hyoyeon properly makes a 90 degree bow before stating her own name silently.

"Please have a seat."Soo-man motions to the seats behind them. The two doing as told and sitting. "She is your adopted daughter, correct?"

"That is correct Soo-man-sii."Seunghyun nodded with a smile still on his face.

"I see... I also see it's in the family to color your hair?" The man sitting across from them pointed out chuckling, looking from Hyoyeon's gold locks to Seunghyun's light blue hair.

"Correct again Soo-man-sii. It's a fun thing to do in all honestly."The other man in the room chuckled back. "Excuse me for asking and such but.. is everything ready? Can my daughter attend your school?"

Hyoyeon was taken aback from hearing this, this was never explained to her before. What exactly was going on. She sat up in her seat, arms still crossed as she watched the two grown men talk.

"Of course."The older replied. "We have her uniform ready and everything, along with her classes. Just as you asked."Sooman stood up and hands over a black school bag. "Everything is in there." Seunghyun took the bag politely and sat back down before handing it to his 'daughter.'

"Kamsahamnida."Seunghyun bowed his head, thanking the man. "So she may attend today?"

Hyoyeon was gonna into the conversation soon, wanting an explanation quickly. Her 'father' noticed and gave her a look the said everything. He turned back to face the principal to focus on him now.

"Yes of course."Soo-man nodded and took his seat again. "In our past meeting, you said it yourself that you wanted her in class immedietly. Is this too fast pace? I can change the timing if needed."He suggested, a brow rose curiously.

"Aniyo, this is fine."Seunghyun shook his head. "Perfect actually, it worried me to see she's been missing out on a lot of education for a few years. Hopefully her getting into classes quickly will help her improve for her future."he sighed in relief.

Hyoyeon knew that was a lie. They taught her what she needed throught her 10 years with them, even sending her and BoA to China and Japan for a bit to study with other teachers. She knows everything she needs to know, even college stuff. BoA should know that stuff too but... the older girl wanted to make things legitimate by actually going to college..

"Great."Sooman nodded with a small smile. "She can change in the girl's locker room right now since the other students are in homeroom, getting ready for the day. Hyoyeon watched as he looked towards her now. "I hope you enjoy your time here."he stated kindly.

"We will be taking our leave now."Seunghyun got up, causing Hyoyeon to do the same. The two do the same 90 degree bow to show respect towards the principal before leaving the office.

 

_____________________

 

When outside, Seunghyun leads the younger girl to the girl's locker room. Luckily for them, it was still empty so the older man walks in there with her. Hyoyeon didn't mind at all.. since this has happened before. "Quickly change into your uniform, I asked for a modified version of the girl's uniform and luckiy got you shorts."He says all of a sudden.

Hyoyeon nodded and did as told. When she was done, she shoved her other clothes into the bag she was given. She finished everything up by putting on the proper school shoes and hiding her weapons well with her uniform.

"All done?"TOP stared. "Okay."He nodded. "You must be very confused by now, am I right?"he chuckled. "This is actually a mission for you, a huge one. One you can't escape since you're in too deep now that you attend this school.......There are a few people I need you to get rid of, and they're attending this very school we stand in." He stood up straight and stared at the blonde while handing over a packet.

Hyoyeon flipped through the packet and noticed the familiar faces, these faces were the boys that had rebelled against their group and formed to make a new one. 'EXO' they call themselves. Along with that there were more guys, the next group of males being in another group that calls themselves '2PM.'

All in All, the amount of people she had to deal with was....

"18... And they're all trained killers..."Hyoyeon whispered to herself. She knew about the EXO boys being trained but 2PM was new to her. She grew weary of this mission at that point, it didn't scare her that they were boys she was after, the fact that they're trained and the amount just seemed too much for one person. "What have they done wrong for a mission like this to begin?"

"You know what those so called, 'EXO' boys did. Rebelling against us is not a good idea, might I remind you."TOP chuckled. "Not only did they rebel us, they robbed us of our assassination money for a very silly reason."he sighed. "Not a good idea at all, I'd kill them all myself but decided it was time for the younger generation to step up. That and I'm going to be quite busy with other things."

"I understand that one group but what about the other?"Hyoyeon stared, she inwardly grew impatient. Today was not working out for her at all, this was all getting thrown at her so quickly and she didn't like it one bit. She just wanted to run and not see the man before her for the rest of the day, maybe even the rest of the month while in the school.

"Ah right... '2PM'" The older had a thoughtful look on his face as he thought of what that group did. "Ah yes, this was a request from an anonymous person who was willing to pay a decent amount of money. I trust you got this all down? And you know the procedure when you make a kill."

"Ne."Hyoyeon nodded slightly as she shoved the packet of papers into her school bag, she was gonna have to neatly fix things later to make herself at ease.

"Alright, here are your classes."Seunghyun handed her another paper, luckily it was just a one sheet paper. On the paper were the classes she was to attend and the rotation and time of things.

Hyoyeon read over the paper to see she was in Advanced singing class and an Advance class for dance. She looked up to the older man, curiousity lingering in her eyes. "Singing and dancing...?"

"Both groups plan on becoming big groups in the musical industry. I figured that if they had dreams like that, they'd surely have those classes too.. Luckily BoA has been teaching you dancing and singing for fun. So hopefully your schedule align a bit with theirs or else it'll be harder for you to catch them and end things quickly." The bell rings, indicating first period. "That's my que to leave, your first period is English so get going. On the back of your scedule is a map of the school. Try not to get lost and here's some lunch money."He gave her some money, smiling. He may seem very nice right now but it was all an act and Hyoyeon knew it.

He always had on a kind demenor, it threw everyone he knows off. Especially those that know that he's the most dangerous in the group. Him and his 4 buddies were ontop of everyone else in the pyramid Hyoyeon wanted to destroy so badly.

"Ne...."She shoved the money into her shorts pocket and walked out of the locker room with Seunghyun following. He looked at the time and seemed rushed, "I have to get to a meeting. Keep your profile low and try not to get involved with Kim Taeyeon..."he said seriously before walking towards the exit, not turning back at all.

Hyoyeon watched him leave before going off to her first class. In realization she silently cursed herself, English was not her forte..... that was a proven fact. It is NOT her forte. It then occured to her that... she just agreed to something big... Something bigger than the usual missions.

'Seriously... Where am I going with this..' She pondered in a bit of frustration but hid that frustration well with her poker face. 'Why did I agree to this mission......'

Those were her last few thoughts before she focused on something else. Her thoughts went back to thinking about the English class. She stood there silently while standing in front of the classroom door, hesitant as usual....

"......" Her lips form a slight frown. 'If only BoA-unnie helped me with my english....'