Enemy of My Enemy

Just Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six. 

Enemy of My Enemy

 

Slowly, he walked over and quietly closed the door. Something inside him throbbed in excitement (maybe it was just his hard on bulging inside of his pants or because of the semi- girl in front of him), but Saeyeon noticed there was a different look in his eyes than the one he had on before.

With an unreadable smirk, Junhoe spoke in a low, husky voice. “I don’t need to be told twice.”

You see, Goo Junhoe should’ve done a lot of things.

But Kim Saeyeon wasn’t supposed to be one of them.

2947        

You know what they say. Bad decisions make for good stories.

Bad decisions make funny stories.

But Junhoe had a feeling no one would think that the fact he slept with his good friend’s younger sister, who he detests with pretty much all his heart, would be funny. At all. Even Junhoe thought it was ridiculous. It was preposterous. It didn’t make sense. He hated her, always have, still did, probably always will.

But last night, they ed. And Goo Junhoe hated to admit it, especially to himself, but it was the best lay he’s ever had, and the boy was very well experienced in that area.

Last night was a mistake though, one he hoped he would never make again.

‘Never say never.’

Saeyeon’s words annoyingly played inside his head, and he cursed aloud.

Immediately, the bed shifted.

Sleeping with Kim Saeyeon was definitely a mistake, and right now, he was lying next to his mistake.

Junhoe blamed himself for succumbing to her temptation, but the truth was, if he had the choice to turn back time and change his mind AND actions, he wouldn’t. Nope, Junhoe still would have closed that door and gotten into bed with her. You see, the teenaged boy had a lot of built up anger lately, and what better way than to release it all onto the one person you currently despise? He couldn’t control anything that was happening in his life right now, and with his parent’s divorce going on and the money he recently just lost, Junhoe was a ticking bomb ready to explode.

Maybe that’s why he slept with Saeyeon.

Because outside these four walls, to the world, he was just an over-privileged kid with mommy and daddy problems. But that wasn’t the case on the inside. Inside his room, on this very bed, Junhoe was a man, and he was in complete control when it came down to it (to ).

It was empowering, and Saeyeon was exhilarating.

Only in bed though.

As far as Junhoe was concerned, she was still a who owed him money. Just five hundred dollars less.

He would’ve kicked her out the minute he was done with her, but the girl was unyielding… if you consider refusing to get off his bed and put back on her clothes unyielding, then yeah, she was definitely unyielding. He glanced over to his alarm and sighed. It was about time to wake up for school, but school was the last thing he wanted to tend to right now.

However, he decided that there was no way in hell that he was going to deal with Saeyeon first thing in the morning, so without much of a choice, he got up and prepared for school. Before entering the bathroom, Junhoe quietly stared at her peacefully sleeping on his bed and scoffed. He had his reasons for sleeping with her.

But what was hers?

 

--

 

.

Saeyeon was screwed.

One, because she was late for school.

Two, because she had no key to sneak inside the house with so she can get ready.

Three, because not only was she ed, she looked ed.

 

And four, because the triumphant look on Hanbin’s face right now was never a ing good sign. She inwardly cursed herself for thinking that climbing up the fence screen into his bedroom window would be a good idea, but in Saeyeon’s defense, she thought he’d be at school right now.

About thirty to forty minutes ago, Saeyeon woke up in an empty, unfamiliar bed, and immediately, the memories of last night flooded into her mind. Waking up alone, Saeyeon concluded that Junhoe left without even thinking about waking her up which was a douche move, but then again, that would be expecting too much from a guy like him. And as a result, here she was in her black mini dress and heels halfway through her brother’s window, hoping Hanbin didn’t find the need to let the whole world know that she was trying to sneak in. Damn, this all went down better in her head.

“What are you, uh, still doing home?”

That was the first thing that she said to him.

Knowing he had the upper hand in this situation, Hanbin smiled in content. “Oh? You didn’t know? I have a free period in the morning on Tuesdays.” Crossing his arms, he leaned against his doorway. “What about you? Did you just come back from your night job at the corner?”

Instantly the fear of him snitching on her to their parents dissolved, and Saeyeon scoffed. You see, it was like this, crap he mindlessly spewed to her, that reminded Saeyeon that Hanbin was going to get everything coming his way. He deserved what she had in store for him, and she wasn’t the slightest bit sympathetic. Saeyeon was going to take everything he cherished away, and with due time, Hanbin was going to be left with nothing but regret.

And he had no idea, which made Saeyeon return the smile. “Yeah, I did. Jennie said hi.”

 

Hanbin’s eyes twitched.

Roughly brushing past him, she left to her room.

It was the second day of school, for her at least, and Saeyeon had to make it memorable just like the first. Everyone clearly knew her name by now, and after what she did to Jennie, they also knew she wasn’t one to be messed with. But now, all their questions would come to an end.

Yes, she was that Kim Saeyeon who was bullied many years ago.

And yes, she was Kim Hanbin’s younger sister.

And at the same time, she was anything but.

 

By the time she got to school, two periods had already past. The lady at the front desk gave Saeyeon a disapproving look after having to open up the gates for her, but she said nothing else otherwise for her being late. These were the perks of being over privileged.

Luckily for Saeyeon, when she entered her homeroom, it was already break time. Mr. Lee was nowhere in sight, and all eyes were on her the moment she stepped in.

Immediately Jennie scoffed before a small smirk reached her lips. “Well if it isn’t the new girl,” she sarcastically announced for the entire class to hear. “For a second there, I thought you were too scared to show up today.”

Saeyeon merely smiled. As if. “Please,” She began smugly, “I would have to have something or even someone to be afraid of if that was the case. Besides, the only thing scary about school is your face, but education I must.” That made Jennie shut up, and without another word, Saeyeon walked to her desk.

She purposely glanced Junhoe’s way, but the boy avoided any sort of eye contact, causing her to raise her brows and change her steps in direction. Saeyeon plopped down in the empty seat in front of him and tilted her head in curiosity. “Please don’t tell me you’re going to make things awk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter