Three

Safe

Taeyeon still in shock.Baekhyun just pulled her into his car and now they at some park that she,herself didn't know exactly where it is. Both of them just don't know what to say . A few minutes ago, just before they bid they farewell, they could talk comfortably like a friend,eventhough they just meet .But now, it feels awkward to start the conversation again . 

Of course Taeyeon would like to ask him why suddenly he being like this ? Why drag her here ? Why is her heart beat so fast whenever she's being with him ...

Taeyeon just lowered her head, mentally scolded to herself because didnt have courage on asking him that. Then,slowy she look up to him. Just seeing his side-profile already make her heart beat crazily. 

'Gosh, Kim Taeyeon . Why are you being like this ? You just meet him !' yet again, she scold herself, mentally.

After taking a deep breath, she finally spoke up, "B-baekhyun sshi,w-why are..." her words stop when suddenly Baekhyun turn and look at her.

"Kim Taeyeon-sshi. You owe me something " Baekhyun said as he look at her . Taeyeon could see fire in his eyes.

"Owe you ?" Taeyeon blink her eyes as she try to understand what he trying to say . 

"Yes" 

"I'm sorry but we just meet you know ? How can I owe you , mister ?"she try to joke around him because the atmosphere just too awkward for them.But when she look at Baekhyun theres no friendly kind of face on him.He 

Baekhyun buckled off his seatbelt then sit facing her.Slowly he brought his face near her .

Taeyeon starled seeing Baekhyun acting like that. 'Is he trying to.. gosh... r m-me? Oh my god , help me. Why are you doing this to me. Please ..' 

She close her eyes as she hold on to her seatbelt tightly. 

"Hey" an angelic voice called her which make her slowly open her eyes. 

"Why are you closing your eyes? Are you okay ?" now his face relaxed abit. She can see that he's concern about her. Taeyeon sigh in relief. 

"What actually are you trying to do, Baekhyun?"

Then Baekhyun show his finger which there a bandage around his pinky finger. 

Taeyeon tilt her head then look back at him ." And the reason you showing me this because ..?"

"You've hurt me when you bumped into me before"

Taeyeon gasped in disbelief. "It just ..."

"Of course it just a tiny wound but ! Its hurt so much , so now you have to repay for what you have done"Baekhyun said with a little of statified. He thank god for making him hurt while cut some fruit last night. Well he DO felt guilty for lying to her about this tiny wound but he just cant let her go just like that . Baekhyun dont know why is he acting like this but he want her to stay. 

"B-but .."

"No but Kim Taeyeon . You've passed out just now and I have already taking a good care of you . Now, its your turn "

Taeyeon blink her eyes for several time "Well, thankyou for taking a good care of me , Byun Baekhyun-sshi . But seriously , you are "kidnapping" me till here and say that I owe you and now its my turn to take a good care of you just because of this tiny wound ?" 

"Yup "

"Gosh ! Wow ! This is so unbelivable !"Taeyeon then look away . She cursed under her breath .

Just then she took a deep breath before look back at him, "I'm sorry for that tiny wound that you have. But Byun Baekhyun-sshi,I really have to go.Once again, thankyou for taking a good care of me. I really appreciate it. Really." 

As Taeyeon was about to get out from the car, Baekhyun hold her wrist.She stop and look at him .She can see his eyes is pleading to her, asking for her to stay.

Taeyeon sigh then put her hand on his. She smile at him. 

"I cant stay. I have to ...go" 

Baekhyun could see she's lying. So he hold both of her hand and make her completely facing him."I can see you are lying" he said.

Taeyeon gasped but she quickly act normal.

She throw her gaze at the behind Baekhyun's back. Looking at Baekhyun with his pleading face making her heart getting even more weaker. 

Not far from the car, she can see a figure standing behind a big tree.The same figure that she saw at the hospital.

'How can he know that I'm here ? Impossible'

Her heart statrt to beat rapidly. Again. But this time, she's in fear. Her body start to shaking up. Her forehead already drenched with sweats. Her lips tremble as she want to say something but not a word come out from it. She fear eyes look back at Baekhyun . 

Baekhyun could feel her hand shaking up. He can see that fear eyes once again. Now, she look back at him. He knew something is wrong when she look away . So Baekhyun look at his back, search if anyone looking strange. 

No one. No one is acting weird . Theres some couple and a few family walking happily. 

So Baekhyun look back at her. 'She's still in fear' 

He slowly letting her hand go. Then he start the engine and hit back the road. Taeyeon sigh in relief as they already went out from the park. She rest her back at the seat then look down. 

Baekhyun didnt notice it at all. 

Her tears streaming through her cheeks. She's mentally tired being like this . She's done being like this. Taeyeon didnt know how to survived anymore.She dont know how can she live in this cruel world, how can she handle this. 

"Do you want me to send you home?" Baekhyun ask her as his eyes keep on focusing on the road. 

Silent. 

Because of theres no answer from Taeyeon, finally Baekhyun steal a glance on her. Her head still remain looking down as her hair covering her face,so Baekhyun didnt know wether she is sleeping or crying...? 

But then he heard sobbing from her. 

Then he grab her hand as he squeeze it abit while his other hand control the steering.

"Hey..." he called her.

SHe answer with her sobs.

Baekhyun sighed. He want to send her home. But he didnt know where she live and also, he dont want to distrubing her. HE know that Taeyeon need some time to cool down . So he drive them back to his house.

During all the way to his house, Baekhyun never let go of her hand . Which make Taeyeon in awed of his action.She knew that he just trying to comfort her, but Baekhyun already make her beyond from being "comfort".

 It takes a few minutes before they finally reach to his house.Baekhyun turn off the engine as he was about to let go of her hand but then he gasped . Taeyeon stop him from letting go of her hand, she tighten her grip.

Baekhyun chuckle. "I'm not going to leave you.Come lets go inside.Its my house, so dont worry. Its gonna be safe inside"

As Taeyeon finally let go of his hand, Baekhyun quickly went to out then jog to her side and open the door for her. Baekhyun wrap her body as he help her out. They slowly walk to his house.

Baekhyun's house just a simple yet lovely house. His two-storey house look kind of small from the outside but as soon as they went inside, its felt like living in the castle. Full of luxury furnitures but still he can keep the house in cozy style.Taeyeon in awed as she looking around his house.

He sat her down on the couch in the living room. Then Baekhyun sit right next to her. Baekhyun chuckle as Taeyeon still looking around her house. 

"Is my house more attaractive than I am ?" He joked.

Taeyeon snapped out as she look down, blushing.

Baekhyun take a deep breath before he take her hand and hold it still.

"Whats wrong, Taeyeon-sshi? You run away from who exactly?"

That question make Taeyeon starled. She look at him in disbelief.

"B-But .. H-how..?"

"Well, I didnt introduce myself properly,huh? My name is Byun Baekhyun and I'm a detective. So I know that you are lying or no"

He smirked as Taeyeon sighed.

"So tell me"

Taeyeon nod. Eventhough they just met today, but somehow she trust him . Which is weird for her. 

"I-its my f-fiancee" 

 

A/N; I'm sorry for taking too much time . Anyway,thankyou for subscribing ♡ Please dont forget to leave some comment and upvote it ♡♡ Sorry if theres alot of grammar mistakes . Hope that y'all enjoyed it *bow*