Two

Safe

"Hi there" he greet just like in the dream.

Taeyeon gasped. She just cant believe that Byun Baekhyun really do exist in this world because all of the things that happen in her dream, will just stayed in the dream. 

"Are you alright ?"he ask which make Taeyeon snapped back from her thought.

Hestitantly she nod her head. 

"Good. Gosh, you dont know how worry I am " he said then let out an awkward chuckle as he rubbed his nape. 

'Why does he have to worry ?Silly guy' Taeyeon question herself. 

"Oh, by the way, my name is Byun ..."

"Baekhyun " Taeyeon finish his sentence which make Baekhyun blink his eyes. First, Baekhyun never thought that finally he could listen to her voice then second he couldn't believe that the girl that he just met know his name. 

"How did yo..."

"Know ?" she cut him off then let out her smirked. 

"Stop finishing what I'm going .."

"to say ?" yet again , Taeyeon cut him off. 

"Gosh ! Who are you !?" he groaned as he leaned back.

Taeyeon chuckle, looking at his reaction like that . 'Cutie' she thought. 

Looking at Taeyeon chuckle cutely at the corner of his eyes, he gasped .Baekhyun never thought that this girl laying in the hospital's bed would have this kind side of her . This breathtaking beautiful side of her. Just a few hours ago, she bumped into him with fear in her eyes and now, her eyes just innocent .Just beautiful .

Baekhyun straight back his sit then look directly at her. 

"Whats your name ?" he ask , seriously. 

"Kim Taeyeon" she said as she smile , statisfied . Not like in her dream , now, she could introduce herself to him .

Baekhyun smile in return. "Kim Taeyeon ... What a beautiful name " 

Her heart flutter hearing his complement.

"So, do you have any family member ?"

Taeyeon starled then slowly she closed her eyes and shook her head. 

"I'm all alone. I dont have anyone" she said in lower tone. 

"Ahh. I'm sorry for asking that ."

Then Taeyeon shoot up and smile sweetly as she can. "Its okay.So what happen actually ?"

Baekhyun cleared his throat before speak up."Well, it just that you were running and bumped into me. Then suddenly you passed out in my arms. You make me panicked for a moment. I quickly brought you here . The doctor said that you're just exhausted . And..."

Suddenly something hit on Baekhyun's mind.He cursed under his breath then stand up instantly. When he was about to leave, Taeyeon stopped him .

"Hey , where are you going ?"

Baekhyun smacked his forehead then look back at Taeyeon . 

"I'm sorry but because of you being too attractive, I forgot to tell the doctor about you . Wait here, I'm just call the doctor to caome here" he said then quicken his step and leave the room .

Taeyeon just laugh . 'Me? Being too attractive? Pfftt, you are so silly Byun Baekhyun' She thought .

Just then she looked outside of the window. Her eyes caught someone . A figure that standing at the park that facing her room. That figure looking at her with smirk on his face. Whole of Taeyeon's body start to shaking . Her heart that beat peaceful before, right now beating rapidly . 

"You think you can get away from me ?" that figure mouthed. Taeyeon can read that person lips eventhought he a few meters from her. 

She start to breath heavily and her sweat alot. 

Just then there a knocked on the door which make Taeyeon look at it . But then she look back at the outside of the window. 

The figure already gone. Taeyeon sighed. 

Baekhyun came in the room with his adorable smile plastered on his face. Then he followed by a doctor and a nurse. 

They doing checked up on her for a few minutes. Then the doctor finally giving his permission for letting Taeyeon go home . 

Both of the doctor and nurse bid their goodbye bofere leaving the room .

Taeyeon sighed in relief because finally she can go home. She was about to changed her cloth but then stopped as she realize that Baekhyun still in the room watching her. 

"Can you please go out for a moment ?" she ask nicely. 

"What are you trying to do ? Are you trying to do a suicide !? Are you trying to killed yourself ?! Kim Taeyeon-shhi , I know that we just met but please dont waste your beautiful life just like..."

Just then Taeyeon cupped his face then bring him closer to her and make him stop.

She giggle and look at him ." Gosh , why would I try to kill myself Byun Baekhyun-sshi ?What make you think that way, huh ?Stop being ridiculous"

Baekhyun smirked. "I'm sorry , but I've watched the mystery drama too much.. Urm..,?" Baekhyun cleared his throat realizing how close between him and Taeyeon is . 

Taeyeon tilt her head abit, trying to understand why is he suddenly being nervous all of sudden.

Then she finally realize it too and let go of him . 

'Gosh, I'm being too comfortable with him. Whats wrong with me ?' Taeyeon scold herself.She can feel her face already red. 

"Urmm, so. Where do you live ?" Baekhyun ask as he broke the awkward silence between them. 

Taeyeon bit her bottom lip. She seems hestitate to tell him .

"Why ?" Baekhyun ask.

"I-I think I can go home myself. D-dont you worry " Taeyeon suddenly shuttered. 

"Are you sure ? You still seems a little bit..."

"Dont worry . I'm fine, really " she smile, try to assure him that its really fine.

Baekhyun look at her with suspicious but then just smile along with her. 

"Can I get your number ?" he ask while pull out his phone . 

Taeyeon starled then look down . "I-I'm sorry . I dont have one " she shuttered again . 

Baekhyun know that they just met but he think that Taeyeon is somewhat .. lying to him. 

'This girl is really something' he thought . 

Then Taeyeon bid her goodbye to him .She thanked him for taking her to the hospital and taking a good care of her. She smile but Baekhyun can see sadness in her eyes. As if like she seems so hard to leave. After she giving him her thankful bow, she look down and was ready to walk away . But Baekhyun didnt feel right and snatched her hand and dragged her , walking out from the hospital and went to his car and hit on the road.