epilogue

Crossroads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo gasped as he woke up for the umpteenth time in the night. A flash of light found its way to pass through the gap between the two curtains and landed on his eyes causing them to hurt. As his eyes adjusted to the light he found two bluebirds outside singing a song. It was sunrise so the birds were merely just a silhouette. The sounds they were making were probably a contribution to his awakening, but that wasn't a problem. Kyungsoo had just woken up from a nightmare. It's been years since he's seen him but he still haunts his dreams.

He missed him a lot. He missed his smile, his voice, and basically everything about him. It makes him think if he ever thinks about him as well. It's been a while since he's thought about him actually. He was okay now; well he was better now at least. He tries really hard not to think of Jongin, it upsets him too much, but I guess that's what he wanted, right? He never wanted to be forgotten.

It's not like he's a ghost though, but he seems like a blurred face. Every time he tried to picture him it almost seemed impossible. It was like he was made up in his imagination, like a forgotten dream trying to find its way back to your memory.

Every now and then he would hear his name on the news making him switch the television off immediately. He's now a famous idol known for his dancing skills. He had no idea where he was because he was literally nowhere and everywhere. He's performed in some of the biggest stages; he was doing what he wanted to do. He always told Kyungsoo he wanted to have a big impact in the world, but that doesn't really matter to him. He changed his life. His existence had a bigger impact in Kyungsoo's life than anyone else's. He changed his point of view in life. What was once monochrome was now the most colorful thing in world.

As for him, well he is the same as before. Trying hard to get out of his shell and audition for companies. But right now he's still struggling to gets words out of his mouth.

He always thought his life was magically planned by some mythical force in the universe but now he knew the truth. He can't sit and wait for destiny to come over and fix his life, he has to. He believes every second is so precious to everyone that they can't just let the universe deal with their hardships, they have to. He got tired of waiting, he can't do that anymore, and life is just too valuable.

He made himself get up groaning at the time which was way too early in his opinion. He pushed the duvet away from his body and then pressed his feet on the ground, putting his slippers on. He fixed his bed, neatly putting everything back to what seemed orderly. He hopped into the shower and bathed in the hot steamy water, washing his body thoroughly before proceeding to dry himself with his towel. He dressed himself slightly more formal as he planned to go out today.

He thought about having breakfast before going out again but decided not to as he didn't have an appetite.

He stepped out of his house quickly passing through his porch in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter