two

Crossroads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin pressed play on the stereo making the music fill the air and as if on cue his body starts to move according to the music. He lets himself get engrossed in the music slowly letting go of the reality he was in. His feet move gracefully along with his hands reminding himself the exact position his body parts were supposed to be. If anyone were looking they'd be too enchanted to speak and just stare in awe at the boy with their mouths open trying hard not to blink because they were witnessing sheer perfection. He stopped immediately noticing he made a mistake and played the song again. This time he danced much more furiously and passionately. He closed his eyes to become more focused. He moved more accurately this time.

He was too engrossed in his dancing that he didn't realize his hyung came in. Kyungsoo noticed that his presence wasn't acknowledged and continued to sit quietly on the floor in his usual spot and stared at the dancer. Jongin didn't leave Kyungsoo's sight at all after he started staring; he was completely enchanted at Jongin's movements along with the music that was playing. This wasn't that first time he saw his performance, but his reaction was the same every time anyway.

Jongin stopped after his legs got tied together resulting with him tripping a bit but not exactly falling. He opened his eyes and sighed, going to the stereo and clicking stop. Kyungsoo subconsciously frowned because of this, he wanted to see more him, through dances you could feel his passion and how he owns the stage where ever he was. Jongin's passion overwhelmed Kyungsoo and like a drug he found himself wanting more each and every time.

Jongin took a double take at his hyung finally realizing he was there.

"Oh, hyung, sorry I didn't notice you were here" he said and decided to take a break and so he got a water bottle and drank.

"Its fine, if you noticed me then you would've stopped dancing" Kyungsoo said and look up at Jongin. It's funny because Kyungsoo isn't the type of person to look people straight in the eye when talking, but when it comes to Jongin he can't help but stare.

Jongin laughed at his hyung's comment "Even if you didn't come I would have to stop, there's this move that I can't get right and it's getting on my nerves, hyung"

Kyungsoo shrugged as he had no idea what to say, he wasn't a dancer anyway. "Then take a break, you'll wear yourself out"

"Ah hyung, you're like a broken record, you say that every time you talk to me" Jongin said.

Kyungsoo smirked "Of course I have to; you'll get injured if I don't"

Jongin nodded multiple times again while drinking from the water bottle "Fine, fine, I get it! I'll stop, I'm tired anyway" Jongin sat down next to his hyung.

Kyungsoo stared at Jongin's body as he sat down and Jongin quickly noticed Kyungsoo's eyes fixed on him.

"Hyung, I swear I keep catching you checking me out, what's up?" Kyungsoo slightly jumped.

"I wasn't checking you out, oh please, stop flattering yourself" he slightly hit Jongin's shoulder.

Jongin laughed and stuck his tongue out at Kyungsoo teasing him making him more provoked in result of him hitting Jongin harder this time.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, stop! Okay! I get it! I'm sorry gosh" Jongin wanted to stop the beating.

Jongin stood up and held out his hand. Kyungsoo gave him a look saying "why?" and Jongin replied "Come on, let's get out of here."

They were currently at the school rooftop and it was sunset outside while and scenery was beautiful. Near the water you could see that the sun was sinking into the water while its light was reflecting on it. Kyungsoo doesn't notice the reason as to why everyone went crazy over sunsets. Sure he could see the beauty of it but he didn't see the reason why people loved it so much. On the other hand Jongin loved the sunset. He couldn't stop staring at the sunset, the colors complemented each other perfectly and he loved it honestly. But Kyungsoo didn't stare at the sunset, he stared at Jongin. Once again his eyes were fixed on his friend. Although Jongin's eyes were far away from Kyungsoo's he found himself in awe at his presence.

"Don't you just love the sunset?" Jongin asked without looking at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo quickly moved his eyes to the view and replied hesitantly "Y-Yeah, sure" he stuttered again.

Jongin moved his head and went to Kyungsoo; he smiled "Isn't it beautiful?"

Not as beautiful as you Kyungsoo thought but he kept that to himself and lied agreeing to Jongin's statement. Kyungsoo smiled slightly trying so hard to keep his happiness in. Jongin's smile was making him giddy and his eyes stayed stuck on his lips. Jongin was unintentionally being a painting and Kyungsoo loved art.

Jongin took a glance at his watch checking the time and contemplating whether or not he should go home already. He turned around and rested his back on the ledge and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked noticing Jongin's movements.

"Nothing, it's just that I should probably get going but I want to stay with you a bit longer, hyung" Jongin said truthfully although he brushed it off like it was nothing.

Kyungsoo turned to where Jongin couldn't see his face and smiled to himself; blood rushed to his checks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter