Seven

Hard to get

Arriving at school the day after Jongin came to visit, Kyungsoo was a complete mess. His uniform shirt was buttoned in the wrong order, leaving the last button without anything to fasten it with. His jacket was wrinkly and hanging loosley on his shoudlers. His dark hair was ruffled and standing out in every direction with bags under his eyes like had never had before. 

After the kiss Kyungsoo had ended up leaving Jongin at the dinner table, hiding in his room. Eventually Jongin had given up on him and went home with his usual smirk. 

Kyungsoo was a complete mess that had managed to get no sleep. The dark bruise on his face didn't help his apperence either. He got to his locker and grabbed his mathimatics books. Strangely enough, no Hongbin was in sight. His books hadn't been slapped out of his hands and he hadn't been pushed against a locker yet. He looked around before he hurried to class. 

He could feel the butterflies start to form in his stomach as he got closer to his math classroom. He knew he was going to see Jongin again. He still hadn't prossesed what had happened between them, and he didn't know if he thought about it in a good or a bad way. He got to his seet, early as always and placed his books on his desk and his bag under it. 

After five minutes of wanting to run out of class and hide, the one person that made the butterflies in his stomach appear, showed up and made his way to his usual seat, in front of kyungsoo. 

"Good morning Soo. You look like a mess." He chuckled, ruffling the already messy hair. "I-..G-good.." Kyungsoos eyes were wide and there seemed to be no words coming out of his mouth. Jongin chuckled soflty and turned his chair around so he was completely looking at Kyungsoo. "About yesterday.." Jongin started of, making kyungsoos already wide eyes grow in size. "It's clear that i have a fat crush on you..right?" Jongin said, running a hand through his oh so silky hair. "It's not easy to read you, so like think about okay? Cause i really like you and want you to go out with me." He said, moving some hair away from kyungsoos face.

Everything Jongin was telling him was too much to process this early in the morning. He had never really thought about his feelings for Jongin. He didn't hate him like he used to do. The other had grown on him in a way. Not sure if it was romantically or in a friendly way kyungsoo nodded his head at Jongins request. "O-okay.." He said, not even sure himself what he said okay to. 

Jongin gave him a soft smile, something that clearly didn't fit his scary apperence. "Let's talk later, alright?" For the second time Kyungsoo nodded his head, earning a wink from Jongin before the teacher rolled in, making Jongin turn around to face the front of the classroom.

 

The end of the day could't have come any sooner. It was like a snailrace all throughout the schoolday. The day finally came to an end and Kyungsoo was back to his locker. Getting ready to leave, a hand touches his shoulder and makes him turn around. To his relief if was Jongin standing there with his usual stupid grin. "Let me follow you home." He said, earning a nervous shrug. "Please?" Giving up, Kyungsoo agrees and they are on their way.

"D-do..do you know something about Hongbin?...I-i haven't seen him today." Kyungsoo said, thinking Jongin had something to do with his dissaperance. "Well, i told him that enough was enough and gave him a good roundhouse kick, sending him to the hospital. 

Kyungsoo gasped out loud, quickly covering his mouth as he looked up at Jongin in shock. "W-what?" he stutterd out, stopping in his tracks. Standing at the sidewalk with the sun setting, the two were standing there in a soft silence. One part in panic mode and the other part calm and collected. "Don't overthink Soo. Nothing major happened, and besides, he didn't break anything. All i wanted was to protect you." He said, grabbing the others jacket and and moving him over to a fence, pressing him against it. "I can't take it anymore Kyungsoo. The way your eyes look at me and the way your lips pout at me." He said, his hand slowly moving up to Kyungsoos lip, his thumb running over it while he looked down at the other. 

Kyungsoos pulse was at max, his heart was seriously beating out of his chest and the way their eyes locked made his legs shake. How could he deny it any more? It was crystal clear. "I-i...i like you too.." His voice squeaked out, taking Jongin back in surprise. His shock quickly turned to happiness and before Kyungsoo could say anything else, their lips met for the second time. Kyungsoos hands moved up to Jongins chest, gripping onto his school unifor while the other rested his hands on either side of Kyungsoos head, gripping onto the fence behind him. 

The kiss didn't last for long as Kyungsoos cheeks were completely bright red as he rememberd that they were in public. "P-people might see us.." He said shyly. Jongin shook his head at the short boy and only connected their lips once again.

 

//UUMM...i noticed i've been gone for a year and i am so so so soooo sorry! As it is now summer time i have more time to write and while working on a new story i'm back and ready to write more! Leave a comment with your thoughts! I love reading them!<3//