Five

Hard to get

"It was monday morning and Kyungsoo didn't have classes until 9am so he decided to take a long hot shower. His mind was a big mess and so was his heart. Ever since Jongin visited him on saturday and he woke up on sunday with the others arms wrapped around his body, on his bed, his heart hadn't stopped beating like it was going to have a heart attack any second when he thought of the Jongin. 

He turned of the shower head and stepped out of his shower to be met by the cold air of his apartment tickling his wet flesh. He quickly wrapped himself with a white fluffy towel and headed out of the bathroom to get dressed. He dried his body and used the now damp towel to dry his dark hair, as much as he could as least. He got his uniform from his closet and dressed himself. He decided to go with a cardigan today instead of his usual uniform jacket as he had the feeling something would get spilled on him and the jacket was alot more expensive. Kyungsoo cound't afford to loose another one to one of Lee Hongbin's 'pranks'.

He dryed his hair and went back into the bathroom too style it. He got his hair gel and hair spray and started to style it up in a neat quiff. Once he was happy with his look he washed his sticky, gel coverd hands and went to eat breakfast.

 

-

 

Kyungsoo unlocked his locker door and placed his bookbag on the floor. He got the cover for his glasses and his history and english text books out off the locker and placed them inside the brown leather bag while putting his biology book back into his locker. He took his glasses out of the cover and placed them on the bridge of his nose, slightly pushing them upwards so they would sitt better.

He bent down to get his bag when he was pushed into his locker. Kyugsoo whinced and opend his eyes to see no other than Hongbin standing there with his hands in his pockets and an ugly smirk glued to his face. "Morning Gaysoo." He said and eyed the other up and down. Kyungsoo didn't answer and instead picked up his bag, his eyes ignoring the others evil, dark once. "Are you ignoring me Kyungsoo?" He said with a sour voice.

When Kyungsoo didn't responde a second time Hongin grew angrier and angrier. He grabbed Kyungsoos cardigan hard and pushed his hard against the locker, making Kyungsoos head dizzy from the hard hit. "Don't be rude!!" Hongbin growled at him. He lifted his fist in the air, ready to trow it into Kyungsoos face when it was stopped by a stronger force. He turned around with wide eyes only to see no other than Kim Jongin stand there with eyes forrowed deeper than he had ever seen before. "I think you should leave." Jongin growled with a dark voice and burning eyes. Hongbin let out a groan and let go of Kyungsoos shirt before kicking his bookbag while turning to leave.

Kyungsoo let out a heavy sigh and closed his locker before glancing up at Jongin. He turned his gaze away once he noticed that Jongin was already staring at him. He hated this. Being treated this way because of his ualitly. It wasn't fair and he was to weak to even try to stop Hongbin anyways. "Kyungsoo..are you alright? That didn't look to good.." Jongin said in a nervous and worried voice, placing his big, warm hand on Kyungsoos shoulder. "I'm fine.." He said, even though it was pretty clear that he wasn't. He brushed Jongins hand away to go after his book back that was kicked a few meters away.

Jongin frowned and followed after the other male as they had the same class. "I don't understand why he's doing these things too you..it's stupid and childish.." Jongin siged while looking ahead. "You woudn't understand.." Kyungsoo commented coldly, trying his best to not let the unusuall, rapiid hearbeat bother him. "And why not? What have you done too him to make him act like that?" Jongin said, angry as hell at Hongbin and Kyungsoo for keeping his feelings to himself. Kyungsoo stopped in his tracks and looked up at the taner male. "You want to know why? Because i'm gay Jongin, and he clearly has a problem with that. I don't know how he found out or why that should bother him so damn much but it does. It's not easy okay?! So stop pushing me too talk to you cause i never asked for your help in the first place." Kyungsoo said and stared to walk away, leaving Jongin standing there, frozen in his own thoughts. 

 

-

 

Kyungsoo didn't talk to nor see Jongin for the rest off the day. It was lunch time and he had forgotten to make one at home because of Jongin taking over his brain. He had planned to eat in his classroom to avoid Hongbin and his gang that, but that plan went straight too the toilet. 

He enterd the cafeteria and hurried into line, looking in every and any direction to look for Hongbin or Jongin, none of them where in sight. He let out a low sigh and lowerd his head to be less visible. He bought a chicken sandwich and a carton of milk, knowing that was impossible to ruin his uniform in case an 'accident' happend. 

He noticed a familiar face sitting at a table at the far back of the cafeteria with two other students. He made his way over too them and gave them all a warm smile. "Mind if i sitt here?" He asked and noticed how one of them beamed up at the sight of Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo! Of course, please, sitt down!" Yixing said and patted the seat next to him. "These are my friends, Luhan and Yifan." Yixing intrduced and kyungsoo nodded at the two, glancing a few extra seconds at the taller of the two. 

"Nice to meet you guys! I haven't really made many friends since i started so it's nice to meet some new people." Kyungsoo said shyly, suprised at how open he was to complete strangers. "We have all been there Kangsoo." Luhan said, making them all chuckle at the mispronounsiation. "It's Kyungsoo, but yeah..it's a struggle." Kyungsoo chuckled at took a bite out of his sandwich. Luhan chuckled and bowed his head. "I apologize! My pronounciation isn't the best." Luhan said shyly and scrached the back of his neck before continuing on his lunch. Kyungsoo just laughed it off opend his carton of milk. 


He could feel an extra pair of eyes stare at him from a distance but didn't bother to check out who it was as he was pretty sure already. 
"So Kyungsoo. How did you end up moving here at such a wierd time of year?" the one named Yifan asked. It was a sensetive topic to Kyungsoo and he didn't usually tell it to people as he was scared of getting the same reaction from them as he did from his parents. But he tought, it's always good to talk to people about your problems instead of keeping them to yourself. "Well..it's quite a story actually.." He started and scrached the back of his neck nervously. As he was about to tell Yifan and the two other pair of listening ears he was pulled up from his seat. He quickly turned around and was met with a fist to his face. He let out a loud groan. The pain already taking over his sences. He fell to the ground with a lound bang, catching the attention of everyone in the cafeteria. He looked up while cupping his hurt cheek. Of course. It was Hongbin, his friends behind him, all of them laughing at Kyungsoo. 

"Think you could run a away Kyungsoo? Wheres your boyfriend huh? Not here to protect your poor gatlord self." He said and crossed his arms. 
"HEY! Back off!" Yifan said and got of the bench, signaling for Yixing and Luhan to stay back. "Oh? Who is this? Another one of your homo friends Kyungsoo?" Kyungsoo was unable to reply as he was met with a kick in the stomach. " off man! What has he done to you?" Yifan said and pushed Hongbin away from the poor boy on the ground and threw a punch right back at him, making his gang react fast. They growled at both Yifan and Kyungsoo and was already ready to attack them but a pair of extra fists sent them stumbling backwards. "J-jongin..!" Kyungsoo stutterd out as he saw the other male join in on the fight, standing next to Yifan with flaming eyes of rage. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!?" He almost screamed at Hongbin. Kyungsoos eyes widend, double the size that they usually where when he was shocked.


Luhan and Yixing hurried over to Kyungsoo and helped their friend up, placing him down on the bench as they looked at his bruises. While they where taking care of Kyungsoo the fight continued. "What's the big ing deal with you?! Kyungsoo has never even touched you and yet you do this bull every ing day!!" Jongin said, throwing his fist to the others eye as Yifan took care of the three other guys behind him. Hongbin went falling to the ground, the people around them hurried out of their seats and away from the big fight, scared that they would end up with a black eye as well. "It's unfair!! It's ing unfair!" Hongbin growled back and glanced over at the hurt Kyungsoo before looking up at Jongin who was already sitting on him, ready to throw another punch. 

"STOP!" A dark male voice shouted from afar. All boys froze, including Kyungsoo. The principal stepped into the cafeteria and over to the group of boys, all of them coverd in bruises and scraches, some where even bleeding, including Kyungsoo. "What the hell is going on here?! Someone care to explain?" He said and pulled Jongin of Hongbin by the shirt. "All of you, my office!!" He said and glared at them all. 

The fighting stopped after the principal had left. Hongbin and his friends left Jongin and the others and headed over to their own table again. Luhan was patting Kyungsoos back carefully to comfort the boy while Yixing used the carton of cold milk to soohe the pain in Kyungsoos eye cheek. Jongin let out a loud groan and glanced over at Yifan. "Thanks for helping out. I'm Jongin." He said and held out his red and bruised hand to the other. "Yifan. My pleasure." He said with a light chuckle. 

-

At the nurses office all the boys where gatherd on different chairs and beds. Kyungsoo only had a small cut on his forehead and a black eye so he was able to care for himseld while looking out for Jongin in the prosses. "I'm fine Kyungsoo. I don't need this dumb treatment." Jongin groaned as he watched Kyungsoo grab bandaid from the cabinet. "You and Yifan kind of saved my . It's the least i can do Jongin." Kyungsoo said and turned back to the boy sitting on the bed. "Give me your hand." Kyungsoo said, slightly embaressed that he would have to touch Jongin. Jongin chuckled at the reaction ad reached out his bruised hand to Kyungsoo sitting on the chair right next to him. Kyungsoo carefully placed Jongins hand in his palm and stared to twirl the bandaid around the fragile hand. 

Once he was done he let the hand linger in his own for a small while, running his thumb carefully over it. As he was about to let go he was suddenly pulled into Jongins embrace, making his eyes widend and his cheek warm up. "J-jongin!?" He said shyly. Their faces where only inches apart from each other, which made Kyungsoos heart beat faster and faster for some reason. The next thing that happend was that Kyungsoo felt something warm and soft press against his forehead, not where he was hurt but close to it. 

"Thank you." Jongin said and pulled Kyungsoo away with a warm smile and cheeks just as red as Kyungsoos.