Four

Hard to get

Even though it was Saturday Kyungsoo was already up at 9 in the morning. He was standing in his kitchen, the radio on the kitchen counter playing relaxing tunes on a comfortable volume. He was in the middle of making an omelette for himself when the doorbell rang. He cursed under his breath and hurried over to the door, forgetting he was wearing an embarrassing pink apron with teddies on it that his mother had bought for him for some reason, and no pants. 

"Yes hello-" His eyes widened at the sight of a tall tattooed boy with bronze skin standing right outside his door. "Morning Kyungoo!" Jongin said with a bright smile and Kyungsoo noticed how his eyes traced  down his body. "What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo asked, overly surprised by the sudden visit by the other. "I wanted to check up on you from yesterday..I'm definitely gonna beat up that son of a one day!" He said with a big smile and chuckled lightly at the teddies that hugged around Kyungsoos slim waist. "You're not beating up anyone.." He said and glanced down at himself out of curiosity due too Jongins staring eyes. He blushed madly at the sight of his apron and looked back up. "W-wanna come inn?" He asked shyly. Kyungsoo had never had anyone over before and inviting Jongin inn like that shocked himself more than anyone. "If I wanna?! Of course!" Jongin said and jumped inside with a big and exited smile. 

Kyungsoo let out a sigh and closed the door behind him after Jongin had went inside. "It smells kind of burnt in here. Don't you think so too?" Jongin said and sniffed around at the entrance. "OH !" Kyungsoo sprinted away from Jongin and into his kitchen. He quickly turned off his oven and placed his now black egg to the side. He let out a low frustrated sigh and threw the egg into the trash after it had cooled down a bit. 

Jongin came in shortly after, chuckling at the sight. "What happend?" He said, a concerned voice audible. "I was cooking an omelette and you rang the door and I completely forgot about it..." He explained and wiped sweat away from his forehead, due too the warmth from the frying pan. 

Jongin chuckled sweetly and stepped closer to the other. Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow at the other and stared him up and down. He hadn't seen Jongin without his uniform before and it was quite a sight. He was wearing tight fitting black ripped jeans, a gray t-shirt that was slightly coverd by his black biker jacket. He was wearing awfully many piercings in his ears and even one in his lip, as well. 

"Kyungsoo..you got a little something.." Jongin said before he his own thumb and gently placed it on Kyungsoos forehead, holding the other still by placing his other hand on the others shoulder. "W-what are you doing?!" Kyungsoo said, slightly freaked out as he felt Jongin rub his wet thumb across his forehead. "You had a black smudge across your face." He laughed, Kyungsoo pushing him away shortly after. "Y-you can't just rub your saliva in peoples faces!" He said in a flustered shock from the sudden skin-on-skin contact. 

Jongin laughed out loud. "Sorry sorry!" He laughed and retreated his hands from the shorter. "By the way. Please no jackets inside.." Kyungsoo said and pointed at Jongins leather jacket. "Oh! Right sorry! The sudden almost fire startled me." Jongin laughed and removed his jacket, hanging it over one of the dining chairs in the small kitchen. Kyungsoo went back to his cooking once the other had taken off his jacket and was at the same time trying his best not to stare at the ripped, inked arms that was attached to Jongin. 

"Why are you making breakfast so complicated? Just eat some cereal or something." Jongin said and sat himself down on the same chair that he hung his jacket on. "Saturdays are 'Me' time and I like too treat myself." He said and turned around to lightly glare at Jongin as he was clearly ruining the whole thing. 

"Haha how adorable. Too bad though, cause I'm not leaving. I have to be on lookout for Hongbin and his gang." Jongin said and placed his elbows on the wooden table and stared up at Kyungsoos back. "I don't think he will come to my apartment only too talk trash about me." Kyungsoo said and started to brush the burnt frying pan with dish soap and water, making it foam all over his now gloved covered hands. "It has happend before.." Jongin said with a blank expression and let his eyes slide down Kyungsoos body only to then realise the other was only standing there with a dark blue t-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts on. 

Kyungsoo turned around with an raised eyebrow and stared at Jongin. He leaned his body against the counter and crossed his arms. "Are you serious? Why the hell would he do that to someone?" Kyungsoo said and felt himself grow both angry and anxious. "No, I'm kidding! He's to much off a wuss to actually do that. But if he tried and funny business with any of my friends he's going to ing die." Jongin said with an innocent smile. Kyungsoo let out a relived sigh and chuckled lightly too himself at how Jongin could say somehting so serious with such a innocent look and tune. 

Jongins eyes widend at chuckle and he cound't help but smile even brighter. "Was that a chuckle?" He teased and continued to stare at Kyungsoos back as the other had now turned around again. Kyungsoo ignored the other and contiuned on with his dishes.

 

-

 

"So this is your room, huh?" Jongin said. Jongin had begged Kyungsoo to show him around in his apartment after he was done with his dishes and his morning coffee, of course offering a cup to Jongin as well, which he gladly accepted. "Yeah..Please don't mind the mess..." Kyungsoo said even though his room was spotless and cleaner that any room Jongin had ever seen. "What are you talking about? Your room is cleaner than a new pair of seekers." He said with a chuckle and stared to look around the room. Looking at the huge collection of books and manga in the bookshelf that took almost the whole wall. Next to it was a TV which took up the rest of the one wall. 

"Holy ! Your TV is bigger than me!" Jongin said and studied it closely. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and sat down on his neatly done bed. The mattress was so soft that he almost sinked into it while watching Jongin creep around his bedroom. 

"I guess you like reading, huh?" Jongin asked as he browsed through Kyungsoos book collection  which resembled a small library. "I mostly read or watch TV. kind of obvious.." He said with a frown, thinking the other probably found him boring. "Yah, why are you frowning? someone got to read, right?" Jongin chuckled and sat down to Kyungsoo on the cosy bed. "I just think that people don't want to be with me cause I'm so boring and only read and stuff.." He said shyly and started to play with his fingernails, something he often did when he was nervous or insecure about something. "I'm here aren't I?" Jongin said with a reassuring smile and ruffled the others already messy hair.  ¨

"Why don't we watch a movie? We can eat snacks and fight over what to watch next?" Jongin said with a big smile as he liked the idea himself. Kyungsoo looked up at him with a confused look. "Why?" He said and stared at Jongins face with lost eyes. "Because i think things like this will bring us closer and i want to be friends with Kyungsoo." Jongin said and Kyungsoo a warming smile, making something inside Kyungsoo twitch slightly. 

"O-oh..ok. What should we watch then?" 

 

-

Once Kyungsoo came back from the kitchen with his arms full off all kinds of snacks from jelly candy to seaweed chips Jongin had found a movie  on Netflix after trying a million times to turn on Kyungsoos TV. "What movie did you choose Jongin?" Kyungsoo said as he threw the snacks onto the bed and crawled in after. He got some pillows and blankets and tucked himself inn while grabbing a bag of his favorite curry flavoured chips. "21 Jumpstreet. It's hilarious, you're gonna love it!" Jongin said before crawling into the bed with Kyungsoo but leaving space between them as he had realised that Kyungsoo wasn't so found of human contact. "Oh, i think I've heard about it before! He said and stuffed his face with more chips. "Help yourself." He said while crunching down on his chips. 

Jongin chuckled at the other and nodded, grabbing a chocolate bar before he pressed play on the controller.

 

-

 

Halfway through the movie and halfway through their third chocolate bare and soda Kyungsoo and Jongin where sitting a lot closer than at the start, none of them really realising it. Their shoulders and legs where touching but none of them seemed to react to it. 

Kyungsoos eyes where feeling heavy and he found it hard to keep them open. He fell asleep minutes later, his head falling to rest on Jongins shoulder. Jongin jumped slightly as he felt extra weight landing on his shoulder. He glanced over at Kyungsoo only to find out that Kyungsoo was the weight resting on him. He smiled lightly at the sight and pulled the other off of his shoulder and in between his legs instead as it was a a lot more comfortable position, while wrapping his arms around his waist. He closed his own eyes and rested his head on Kyungsoos shoulder. 

The cent of Kyungsoo was calming and even though Jongin was far from tired he fell asleep while holding Kyungsoo close to himself.