One

Hard to get

The smell of new house, new room and new uniform was the most awful smell Kyungsoo had felt in a long time. He hated this. Moving to Seoul, to be precise.

He looked at his own reflection in the bathroom mirror. He looked at his bony body and unhappy expression. Kyungsoo was usually the happy type. Who talked to everyone and loved attention but after he moved he just wanted to disappear, the thought of being social was just the worst.

With a sad and grumpy look Kyungsoo undressed himself out of his pyjamas and jumped into the shower to cool himself off before school.

He leant back in the shower letting his head hit the tiles on the wall no to hard but just enough to feel it pound In the back of his head.

He let out a loud sigh as he turned of the cold water wrapping himself in a towel.

He walked into his room which was connected to the bathroom. He threw his towel onto his neatly made bed and dressed himself in his new uniform.

Kyungsoo walked slowly down the stairs. He walked passed the kitchen now wanting to eat since he lost his appetite from the horrible smells.

-

As Kyungsoo walked through the gates to his new school 'Joongdong High School' he felt his stomach sink to the ground as he watched the crowd of students pass by him.

People pushed their way past him in the halls like he wasn't even there. They didn't even say they where sorry. "What kind of hell hole is this?.." He mumbled to himself hoping that nobody heard him. Or maybe he did? Well nobody did hear him anyway.

They were all too busy with their own to even notice him.

-

"I want everyone to welcome our new student! Why won't you tell us a little bit about yourself?" He looked over at his teacher with no expression, just nodded.

"I'm Kyungsoo. I just moved here because I was kicked out of my own home. Please don't talk to me." He said and did a 90° bow.

"Well then..Why won't you sit in the back over there behind Jongin over there?" She said with an awkward tone and a fake smile, pointing to an empty seat in the far back behind an awfully handsome boy in Kyungsoo's opinion.

He had tattoos on his arms and neck that was visible cause his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows.

Without saying a word Kyungsoo walked passed by all the staring eyes and sat down on his seat behind this 'Jongin', looking passed everyone.

-

"Hey new kid. Can I borrow a pencil?" Kyungsoo looked up from his book. "Yeah sure. Even though you probably won't even care to give it back." He said blankly to the boy in front of him. "Here." He said holding up the pencil. "Thanks.." the other said turning around again. Kyungsoo let out a sigh and went back to his work.Glancing one last time at the tattooed boy.

-

One class was over Kyungsoo slowly got up, packing up all his things. Suddenly he felt something poke him in the shoulder. He turned around and saw the tattooed guy again.

"Here. Your pencil." Kyungsoo let out a low chuckle as he took back his pencil. "I'm jongin by the way. But you can call me Kai." The tatttoed one said with a smile reaching out his hand. "Kyungsoo." The shorter of the two answered before he walked passed the other lightly pushing his to the side.

Kai looked the direction that the other disappeared to with a smirk placed on his face.

-

When school was over and everyone was on their way home Kyungsoo stopped by at a little cafe not to far from his house. He stepped in and walked up to the counter handing the guy behind the counter an aplication.

"Searching for a job are we?" The guy was about his age and height, brown hair and had a way to big smile. Kyungsoo just stared at him. "Right. Well it looks like you have the cualifications and all but we need to have a interview anyways. Come with me please?" Kyungsoo nodded and followed after the boy.

-

"Congratulations Mr.Do Kyungsoo. You'll start working on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays after school." "Thank you, Mr. Byun." "Just call me Baekhyun." He said with a smile before Kyungsoo disappeard out the door.

"Jesus. What the hell was that guy on." Kyungsoo muttered to himself as he started to walk home.

-

After dinner Kyungsoo walked up to his room. Undressed himself from his 'ugly' uniform and but on the pyjamas he wore in the morning. He slid under the covers in his bed and let his eyes slowly close, falling asleep minutes later.

 

 


Authors Note!:

 

Hello guys! 

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of 'Hard to get'

I realised that my chapters are much shorter than many others 

So i will try to make them longer!

 

Since I actually write on my phone that can be one of the reasons!

 

Thank you to everyone who subbed to me♡