The party

Hate vs. Love

Minseok's sister completely loved parties, especially being the host of them. She would decorate the whole place, get tons and tons of food including almost all the types of snacks the store could offer, prepare different games and invite everyone she knew.

Minseok himself, not so much. He liked parties, sure, but he wasn't that dedicated. He just went there to hang out with his beloved friends, that's all. Speaking of which, he expected barging into the apartment any second now. He wanted them to come earlier than everyone else, because it's either that or being late.

Minsuh was running around fixing the last details while her brother just sat in the sofa staring unpatiently at their front door. Right now he could hear his sister fiddle with the stereo he'd gotten her this morning. She loved it, and of course Minseok was glad for that, but he dreaded the near future because he would surely be hearing nonstop weird kpop so loudly so often now. Well, it was his own fault.

Finally the doorbell rang three times in a row and Minseok flew up from the couch. He opened the door with a big smile and before he could even begin to form a sentence he was on the floor, completely attacked by his best friends. Only Kyungsoo was left standing - he was never the hyper one. However he was the evil one, because when Minseok threw him a faked look of panic the tiny boy only flashed him an amused smile with raised eyebrows. Minseok stopped faking after a while and easily pushed his friends off of him. You would think that it would be a challenge for someone so short and small to get out of a position under a tall, heavier Chanyeol who was laying across his belly, a flexible Jongin who straddled his knees and finally Jongdae who had his mind set on keeping the oldest down, but Minseok had his strengths. Literal, physical, muscular ones that helped him beat almost any physical playfight against his friends.

Getting up from the ground he rolled his eyes at the disappointed pile of defeated boys and couldn't keep himself from laughing at them instead of helping them up.

"Did you actually think you could hold me down? Tsk tsk" he smiled and shook his head teasingly. Chanyeol laughed with his deep voice which didn't seem to suit such a playful young boy.

"We didn't know you were still that strong!" he defended himself and Jongdae nodded enthusiastingly.

"It's only been like what, a month?" Minseok backfired sceptically.

"A month is a long time, now will you help us up already?" Jongin whined and the way Kyungsoo made his way over to the boy and stretched out his short arm at him before the sentence was even finished made the four other boys roll their eyes at eachother. Jongin beamed at his crush and got a heartshaped smile back as he was helped back onto his feet. Minseok sighed and helped Chanyeol up, who then helped Jongdae up. When they were all standing they cracked into big smiles.

"It's great to see you all again." the oldest said honestly.

"Aww, Minsoekkie hyung, we missed you too!!" Jongdae cooed excessively acting like a twelve year old girlfriend. That boy sure was something special, but even though he overdid the comment for comic effect, Minsoek knew that he probably wasn't lying. Back in school the five of them were inseperable and now they could only meet up every now and then, because of their different paths in life.

"Minsuh!!!" Chanyeol suddenly yelled causing Kyungsoo to put a finger to his ear and twist his face in agony at the loud voice. Minseok could hear his sister laugh behind him as she too was attacked, only in a lighter version, more meant to be an attack of hugs. Her and Chanyeol had always been very good friends, and they now started to chat up as if they'd been away from eachother for years. Meanwhiles, Minseok decided to talk to Jongdae, because that was always fun. He was probably the closest to him out of them all, and they always had something to talk about.

"What have you been up to lately?" he asked the boy as they both sat down in the sofa. He then got to hear the weirdest story ever about some robbery Jongdae had witnessed in the local store where he lived.

"... but it turned out all they wanted was potatoes!! Isn't that so weird? Who robs potatoes?! I mean, they're not that expensive and besides, rice is much much better. RIght??" he finished off after several minutes and Minseok looked at him weirdly.

"That's... weird" he commented, not even knowing what to reply to such a story.

"Are you alright? You seem a bit uptight.." Jongdae said, eyeing him worriedly. The older man planned on just telling him everything was fine, but he knew he wouldn't get away with such a seethrough lie, so he sighed.

"Do you remember Minsuh's last boyfriend?" he asked and got a short nod back. It seemed like Jongdae remembered it all because a flash of anger could be seen in his eyes for a second.

"Well, he came back. I don't know what he wants, but he claims he's sorry and that he wants to be my sister's friend again. It's a long story. But the reason I'm uptight is that he's sort of coming to the party..." he confessed and the reaction was understandable. The younger boy widened his eyes and frowned deeply, forming his lips into a narrow line.

"Why?"

"Minsuh wants him here, and I can't exactly decide who she invites to her own party."

"That should always be an exception." Jongdae muttered, and Minseok only shrugged. Suddenly he felt like he had done something wrong inviting Luhan here. How would this turn out? Jongdae wasn't one to avoid a fight if he'd made up his mind about it.

"Talk about the freaking devil." he then continued and Minseok got confused for a second until he heard the oh so familiar voice greet his siter behind his back. That boy was early for once in his life and it's the one time when Minseok didn't want him to be. Of course.

"Please don't do anything stupid, Jongdae..." he mumbled worriedly when he saw the younger boy's eyes fixated on Luhan in a rock hard glare.

"Yeah, I just can't stand him. I'll go in the kitchen or something, catch up with you later." And so Minseok was alone on the couch. It didn't last very long though, because when Minsuh went to greet the new guest Chanyeol decided to sit next to him.

"Hey, that's that Luhan guy right? Minsuh told me what's been going on lately." he spoke and shook his head a bit. "I hope he's not come back to ruin anything again. From what Minsuh said he really does seem like he wants to patch things up though, don't you think? I know he was an , but I feel like giving him a second chance isn't that much of a dumb idea after all. Maybe you could think about that?"

It took Minseok that long to realize that his sister had probably told Chanyeol to talk to him about this. He rolled his eyes and the taller boy shrugged a little.

"Who's his friend anyways? Kinda cute isn't he?" he snickered quietly, like he was some sort of high school girl all of a sudden. It confused Minseok because he had no idea what friend Chanyeol was referring to. He looked towards the hallway and lifted his eyebrows, surprised by the fact that Luhan indeed had a boy by his side. The fellow looked small, not nesessarily short though, with straight bangs across his forehead, constantly going in his eyes so that he had to flip his head every now and then. He was dressed nicely, and looked like a scared puppy at the moment, which was of course understandable considering he was in a new building with tons of people he had never met before. Minseok wondered why he was here, why Luhan brought him. He hoped for his life that this wasn't a new boyfriend, because he didn't need the bastard pushing relationships in his face.

"I have no idea who he is." he finally answered Chanyeol, who frowned. He had proably hoped to get a name or any other info. Minseok could see a tiny spark lighting in his eyes - a crush was surely developing already. Chanyeol had never been shy, so when he took the initiative of approaching the unknown guest Minseok wasn't shocked at all. He could stay and watch the two of them share an awkward conversation, but honestly, it bored him out.

For a while he sat in the sofa, tiredly watching as some more guests, friends of Minsuh, joined the party. When nothing more was happening, he decided to go into the kitchen. Jongdae was still there, but not alone. A few people he didn't recognize were scattered, but the problem was Luhan, because he was standing right next to Jongdae, and by the looks of it talking. Worried, Minseok walked towards them slowly.

"...just don't understand why you too hate me? I mean, I barely even knew you, you weren't the person I broke up with or anything. Does the whole world have to loathe me because of one mistake towards one person?" The words came from Luhan's mouth, and he was literally whining. He was yet to notice Minseok's prescence, and Jongdae himself was turned back against the oldest boy.

"Minseok's my best friend. That mistake you're talking about was not only against Minsuh but also against him, and if you hurt my best friend, don't act like I should ever see you as a good person again. Ever." Minseok was touched by the words coming from his friend's mouth, but he was still uncomfortable with the mood. Jongdae was rarely angry at all - he was always laughing, having a good time. It was scary to see him like this. Luhan was quiet for a while, still yet to see Minseok, probably because his eyes were staring at the floor.

"Okay, but I just have one question..." he mumbled after a minute. "Why did it hurt Minseok so much? I mean, yes we were friends, but apart from that he should just be mad for the sake of his sister. However, Minsuh is acting like she's on her way to forgiving me, and trust me, I have no idea why, but Minseok is still cold towards me. It just feels like I've missed something... something I need to fix. Do you have any clue about what that could be about?"

Minseok widened his eyes, taken back by the sudden serious concern coming from Luhan. He was actually hurt by the words as well, because it seemed like to Luhan, losing their friendship wasn't that big of a deal. But Minseok had treasured that friendship like never before. It might have been because of his crush on the boy, but he really really loved the moments they spent together. That's the reason why it was so hard to forgive Luhan, but since Luhan didn't get it, then he must've not cared about losing their friendship. So why did he care now, why did he seem so concerned, so desperate about being friends with him again? If he didn't care, why did he care? It frustrated Minseok so much, tore his brain apart. He wanted to yell out, to scream at Luhan to explain everything, all the mixed signals. He balled his right fist, trying to release his feelings by burrying his nails into his palm. Suddenly, he noticed that he was being stared at. Luhan had noticed him, and Jongdae had turned around too.

"Are... are you okay?" Luhan asked, confused and maybe a little worried. Ha, as if he cared.

"Don't ing talk to me." Minseok sneered, unable to stop his harsh tone. Luhan backed away a step, looking down again. Jongdae sighed and glared at him before placing a calm but firm hand on his best friend's back.

"Come on, Minseok, let's go out for some air, okay?"

They went out on the balcony, relieved no one was there, and closed the door. The air was fresh and inhaling it cleared Minseok's head a little. It was raining, but they had roof over their heads. Slowly, he started to relax. His breaths didn't tremble anymore, and he stopped clenching his fist. He blinked away one lonely tear that had escaped without him even noticing.

"I'm sorry." Jongdae said, ignoring Minseok's shook of the head. " I know I shouldn't have talked to him, but he started nagging about it so I had to reply with something."

"It's okay, jeez. I'm happy as long as you don't punch him or destroy the party in any other way." the older boy smiled, earning a smile right back.

"So are you okay?"

"Yeah I am. He just frustates me."

"I know, me too."

Suddenly, they were interrupted when the door opened and giggles could be heard. The people sounded way too tipsy for their own good and Minseok had a slightly bad feeling about it because he recognized those voices. When he turned around he lifted his eyebrows questioningly. The unmanly laughs were coming from Kyungsoo and Jongin, mostly Jongin, who were running out on the balcony hand in hand.

"Oh nooo, Jongin, tell them to get outta here. I don't like when people watch me while I kiss." Kyungsoo whined and Minseok almost choked on air when he ralized how drunk Kyungsoo actually was. He knew his sister had some beers stored but he didn't actually think anyone would drink that much tonight. Jongin however didn't seem to be quite that drunk, because his cheeks were red from embarrassment caused by Kyungsoo's words. Jongdae snickered and dragged Minseok inside.

"Glad those two stopped hiding their feelings." the younger boy said.

"Though I'd prefer if they didn't need alcohol for that to happen." Minseok added, a bit bitter but soon they started to laugh.

"Kyungsoo's such a messy drunk" Jongdae smirked, and Minseok agreed. It really was true, Kyungsoo was the worst drunk among them. He got drunk fast and couldn't handle it at all.

"Hey Minseok, can I ask you a question?" Jongdae said, suddenly serious and it kind of scared the older boy but he still nodded.

"Do you still... umm, have feelings for Luhan?" he asked, and Minseok widened his eyes. Normally the question wouldn't be that bad, and he would've just answered it, maybe he'd gotten a little awkward, but the problem was much bigger. Jongdae couldn't see it yet, but Minseok did. He saw the shocked face a few feet away, behind Jongdae. The boy was probably approaching the two of them, maybe he wanted to apologize for causing Minseok to lose his temper earlie, but however now he'd stopped dead in his track. Minseok stared into his eyes for seconds that felt like months, and when he could finally move a muscle he ran. He didn't run at first, until he was out of the apartment, but then he sprinted for his life. He ignored the calls that came after him, the footsteps that followed him for a block but then faded away. He ran and ran, until he was sure that no one would find him. He looked around, it was dark but he still knew where he was.

The soccer field.

The grass was wet from the earlier rain, but Minseok still lay down in it. He didn't care, he just needed to calm down and get out of reality. If he didn't know better, now would be a great time to get high or something. But he didn't even have alcohol here, only the quiet wind to keep him company. He closed his eyes and tried to pretend the world was different, like nothing was real. He couldn't stand the fact that Luhan now knew about his little crush, and he couldn't believe Jongdae had been so stupid. He knew Luhan was in the building, he knew there was a risk that he'd hear, why couldn't he just think for once? Minseok knew it was unfair to blame his best friend for such a petty mistake, but he couldn't avoid it right now. This was the absolute worst thing that could've happened. His ego did not allow it, his heart did not allow it. He feared the consequences, feared that he would become a victim now, that Luhan would about it, laugh at him, be disgusted by him. He was so sure it would happen, because the whole situation was so so ironic. He had been frustrated at Luhan for sending mixed signals, when here he was himself hating the boy he liked at the same time.

He lay there for such a long time that he didn't know if one or three hours had passed. It's the only thing he could do though - going back was not an option, not for a while. There were people there he did not want to meet right now, people he didn't ever want to deal with.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps, and felt a figure laying down next to him, not too close but still right next to him. He didn't show any reaction, he just lay there praying over and over again for it to not be Luhan. And it wasn't, he noticed when the person spoke. It wasn't Luhan, and it wasn't anyone he had spoken to ever before, but he recognized the voice just a tiny bit.

"Hi. I'm Byun Baekhyun."

Minseok couldn't for his life figure out who he was, but he knew that he had the information somewhere in the back of his head. Baekhyun...?

"I'm Luhan's friend." Baekhyun added, and finally it clicked. Of course! Baekhyun is the one Luhan brought to the party, the one Chanyeol decided to hit up. But why was he here? The boy kept talking.

"He... he said you might be here. He was right, obviously. He told me to go find you because he didn't dare. He knows you hate him, and he doesn't want to make you more upset."

It all didn't make sense to Minseok. Why would Luhan care about upsetting him? And how in the world could he know that he would be at the field?

"I don't know what I should really tell you, I never got any instructions for that. But I was hoping to find you, so that we at least know that you're safe. I mean, I've never seen you before but I'm not an . Of course it's unsettling for all of us when you disappear like that... Jeez, it's so so cold here on the ground, how are you not made of ice by now? We should really go back..." Baekhyun rambled. Minseok started to like him, he felt like they could be good friends. The other boy seemed so friendly and he actually made him feel better. However, there was no way he was going back to the apartment with him.

"Thanks but I'll rather stay here." he replied, voice cracking from not being used for so long. He cleared is throat. "This place is better. Calmer. Fewer people. Fewer Luhans." he said, laughing at himself as if that was the best joke he ever made. Maybe he was going crazy?

"Well I don't think Luhan will leave the apartment if you don't come back. I know you probably don't believe it, but he really is concerned. He told me what happened and - "

Minseok opened his eyes, sitting up. "He told you?! Of course, of course he did. He probably told everyone, in fact, I bet he's laughing about it with Minsuh right now. I'm a joke to him, a big fat joke, a pathetic loser. He's not concerned, he just wants to find me sothat he can say it straight to my face!"

By this point Minseok was yelling the words, and he felt his whole body shaking, He felt his eyes watering and angrily wiped them over and over. He refused to cry.

"You are one stupid man." was all Baekhyun said as he too sat up to face the mess that was Minseok. "Do you actually believe all that bull? I hope that next time I see you, Luhan will have knocked some sense into your head. Will you listen to him once before making such idiot assumptions? Seriously."

Minseok gaped at him, taken back because Baekhyun had actually just scolded him instead of comforted him. Could the boy be right? Could Minseok be jumping to conclusions without thinking? He actually hadn't listened to Luhan's words about this all. Sure, he heard him talk to Jongdae, saying he didn't understand why it was a big deal to lose their friendship, but maybe he misunderstood, overreacted. Maybe he was being a bit unfair, to both Luhan and himself. Maybe he should just give him a chance.

"Okay. Fine. I'll talk to him..." he mumbled after a while, staring on his own knees, embarrassed for his breakdown. Baekhyun smiled slightly.

"Good, what about right now?" he suggested and nodded his head to point behind Minseok, who turned around. Ten feet away was Luhan, walking towards them. He didn't look like he had heard any of their conversation, because it looked like he had just entered the field. His hair was messy and his face looked tense, but he still managed to look so... fine. Minseok absolutely hated himself for thinking so, but he did. Unable to look at the approaching man he turned back around with the intention to get help from Baekhyun, but he was alone. Baekhyun had left the place, strategically left them alone. It was probably for the best, but Minseok hated it. His heart was pumping fast and his palms got sweaty. He was so incredibly scared right now, and he regretted agreeing with Baekhyun about talking to Luhan. However, Luhan would have showed up eitherway, so he supposed it's whatever. He decided to ignore the urge to run away again.

The other appeared in front of him and sat down so that they were face to face. Minseok didn't glare for once - he knew that wouldn't be logical. In fact, he didn't even look up at all, not until Luhan cleared his throat to speak. When he did look up, he could feel his own chin wobbling a bit, so he bit his teeth harshly together.

"I umm... I brought you your jacket, because I saw it was still in the apartment and it's actually really cold tonight."

Minseok stared at the jacket that Luhan stretched out to him, shocked because that was a very caring gesture. It took him a while to dare accepting his jacket and put it on, but he did so because he was kind of freezing. When he was all wrapped up Luhan let a small smile slip onto his lips for a second. He looked relieved.

"How did you know I was here?" Minseok asked, talking to him finally, for once with a venomless voice.

"I assumed, since you used to always go here to think and to be alone. You obviously still do." the younger boy said, shrugging. Minseok looked at him in disbelief. How could Luhan know that, and how could he remember it? He didn't give his thoughts a voice though, and after a moment Luhan began talking again.

"I saw you here sometimes, but you looked so deep in thoughts that I didn't join you. I don't think you ever noticed me."

"Oh."

"Yeah, so I figured you'd be here now. I was right. Maybe I should be a detective?" he said in a lame attempt for a joke. Minseok didn't laugh, he was absolutely not in the mood for that now, so Luhan looked down awkwardly and apologized.

"I miss those days." the younger boy whispered. "I'm so sorry, Minseok. I'm so so sorry. I shouldn't have walked out on you like that. It's not that I wanted to, but I was a scared idiot. I thought you hated me - which you probably did - because of the way I broke up with your sister. So I fled. I'm sorry."

Minseok looked at Luhan's face, meeting the gaze of his sad, sad eyes. "It seemed so easy for you" he mumbled, his voice failing him at the end of the sentence.

"It was never easy. We... we had a amazing friendship."

"You made me believe you didn't care."

"I'm sorry." Luhan said again, "I always have cared about you, Minseok."

The air was quiet for several minutes. Both the boys were crying by now, silent tears running down their cheeks. Minseok's whole world was upside down, because the information he got was the complete opposite of what he thought.

"Minseok," Luhan said, finally. "the question Jongdae asked you. Can you maybe... answer it?"

It took Minseok a while to process, to remember the exact question, but it came back to him. 'Do you still have feelings for Luhan?' Then it took him a while to search for the answer, to know that what he answered would be the truth. After he'd done that, he contemplated whether to tell Luhan the truth or not.

When he finally knew what to say, he looked Luhan in the eyes.

"Luhan" he began and took a deep breath before continuing. "I have tried to stop. Even before you left, I tried to push it all away. Later I tried to loathe you, and then to forget you completely. I never had the right to like you - you were dating my sister. I hated myself for it, and I still do. But the real problem was always that it was impossible to stop. I couldn't help it that everytime I saw you my heart skipped a beat. I could never make it go away. Never. Not then, and not now. I don't like it, because it's not like I can do anything about it, but I'll probably never lose my feelings for you. And I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. You shouldn't have come back, because things will be awkward if we start hanging out again. I never meant for you to get to know about it, and I'm sorry for that too. I'm sorry for being selfish and liking you, when I knew I could never get you. I'm -"

"If you say you're sorry one more time I will slap you" Luhan snorted, shutting Minseok up in the process. "You can't apologize for liking me, since you can't control your feelings. Thank you for letting me know about it, even if it was due to an accident. I.. I guess I should confess something to you as well." he mumbled hesitantly. Minseok waited patiently, but curiously. He was scared about what he was to hear next. He knew what his heart wanted, but he would never ever dare to hope for it.

"You... you're the person who made me realize I'm, uh, gay. You and your sister are very similar, and everytime I was with her, I couldn't help but to see you before my eyes instead. I found all her traits that weren't also your traits annoying, and I realized way too late I wasn't in love with her. So it wasn't fair to stay in the relationship, you know? And I also realized that... that it was you who I wanted to be with instead."Minseok gasped slightly and his eyes grew wide. Luhan took a small pause before he looked up and continued.

"But how could I dump Minsuh, and start dating her freaking brother? That would be so cruel. And of course I didn't think you liked me like that. So I... I left. It felt like the only thing I could do."

He seemed to be done telling his little story and Minseok furrowed his brows, thinking.

"But... Sehun?" he pointed out. "The story you told us was that you had met him, and you left her for him." he said suspiciously and Luhan frowned.

"Yeah that was a lie... Sehun's a friend of mine. He's got a boyfriend, who he would never cheat on, so when I ,after I left you guys, was a total wreck, got drunk, and actually tried to sleep with him, he of course got very very pissed. We don't really talk anymore, our families spend New Years together but he won't talk to me."

Minseok stared at him. "Did you sleep with him??"

"No, of course not. Sehun would never ever do that to Zitao. He punched me in the face" Luhan said with a bitter laugh. "My cheek was really blue for a while, but I deserved it." Minseok smiled a tiny bit, but it didn't reach his eyes.

"So... did you... have feelings for me?" he asked, to double check, to make sure there was no misunderstanding. Luhan blushed slightly - it was a beautiful sight - before nodding.

"I did..." he said, leaving the words hanging before opening his mouth once again. "I do."

[---]

Nothing really happened after they were finished talking. Both the boys sat there for a while before they decided they better go back to the apartment. They walked together, it was a quiet walk but it wasn't awkward. It was cozy in a way, and Minseok found it all pretty great. Sure, they still had a lot to sort out before they could even be friends again, but tonight was such a turn for the better. Minseok understood everything much better now - Luhan's mixed signals were very similar to his own. Minseok liked Luhan but had thought Luhan hated him, Luhan liked Minseok but had thought Minseok hated him. Now they both knew about eachother's feelings, and no one really hated the other. For now. Things were off to a great new start, and it made Minseok happy.

"Thank you." he said suddenly when they were almost home. Luhan looked at him, confused.

"For what?"

"For talking to me, for telling me everything. For making things a bit easier." Minseok smiled slightly and Luhan shook his head, understanding now what the older one was talking about.

"Don't thank me for that. It's the least I could do. Thank you for understanding." Luhan smiled back as they walked up the front porch. Before they could even open the door it was thrown open from the inside. Jongdae was standing there, right behind him Minsuh, and after that Chanyeol with Baekhyun. They all smiled huge smiles, and Minseok was thrown from arms to arms. He couldn't help but to smile himself - the joy was so contagious. It seemed like the party was over, the guests home and he wondered what time it was.

"You can't just run off like that, idiot. I was worried sick!" Jongdae whined, and Minseok looked at him.

"Well, Jongdae, you can't just reveal top secrets like that, idiot." he mocked and Jongdae huffed.

"I had no idea he was behind me!"

"Well you knew he was in the building, how about you use your brain for once?" Minseok shot back, but when he realized he had been too harsh with that one he sighed and smiled, pulling his best friend into a hug. "I'm glad you did that though. Things are... better now, with Luhan. Thank you" he whispered seriously. Chanyeol smiled in the background.

"So are you guys friends now?" he chirped as Minseok let go of Jongdae. Luhan shrugged and smiled slightly, answering for the both of them.

"We're on our way." he answered the tall ball of joy who clapped his hands. That boy was very good at bringing the mood up in a room, just by smiling like that.

Minseok's eyes looked a bit left of Chanyeol, where Baekhyun was standing casually, smiling quietly. He approached him.

"Thanks." he simply said. "I owe you, but don't you ever call me stupid again" he joked and smiled. Baekhyun laughed lightly.

"We'll see about that. Friends?"

"Friends." he nodded aggreingly. Then he looked around.

"But where's Kyungsoo and Jongin?" he asked, before remembering the balcony scenery. Jongdae snickered.

"Kyungsoo's sound asleep in your room. Well, he was last time I saw him. Jongin refused to leave him, I guess he fell asleep as well. Well I sure do hope so..." he mumbled and Minseok gaped at him.

"Not in my bed" he wheezed, disguested by Jongdae's little track of thought. The latter just laughed, along with Luhan and Baekhyun.

They all decided to sleep over. Even Luhan got to stay, though Jongdae was still a little sour about it. They brought out a bunch of mattresses, blankets and pillows to the living room and they all slept there. No one stayed up talking - everyone was way too exhausted. Soon they were all having relatively sweet dreams, and Minseok had the best night of sleep he'd had in a long long while.

---

[EDITED!]