I don't hate you

Hate vs. Love

Minseok had been boring himself to death for hours. Literally. Okay, maybe he wasn't literally dead, but he felt like he might as well wcould have been. Earlier when Luhan went to Sehun's place, Minseok went home. He was planning on doing something productive to spend the day, but it was just one of those days where nothing seemed fun. He figured he could talk to Jongdae for a while, but the latter didn't pick up. Not even Minsuh was home today, either. So he ended up watching an endless amount of gameshows he wasn't even the least bit interested in.

It was almost six when something finally came around to make his time a little bit more exciting. Or maybe we should say someone finally came around. Two rings on on the door and Minseok was practically flying over to swing the door open, desperate for whatever company awaited, should it only be a delivery, he didn't even care. A person at his door was the best thing that could happen right now.

There was no delivery guy, just Luhan. Or maybe just Luhan was the wrong way to describe him, since it made him seem less esciting than a delivery guy.

"Hello again." Minseok simply said, smilling widely, showing gums. The grin was returned, but the other's wasn't nearly as genuine, so as he welcomed him into the hall, he added to his greeting: "How'd it go?"

"I'm not sure..." Luhan mumbled as he took his coat and shoes off.

"You're not sure?"

"I don't think I handled it all very well. I gave him some kind of panic attack to begin with, because I so suddenly called and decided to come by and I really really regret that. It was so stupid of me, wasn't it?"

"I guess?" Minseok said, not really knowing what to answer to that. "But I didn't think of that either, so we're both pretty stupid. Do you want something? Tea, buns, anything?"

"Stop being so hostile, I'm not really in the mood for food right now, just listen to me" the younger protested in a kind of rude way.

"Fine, sorry, go on then."

They both sat down in the living room and even though he was sulky from Luhan's mood, Minseok stayed quiet and heard the other out.

"When I got there Zitao was arguing with me about being so inconsiderate but then Sehun stepped out and for the first time actually asked me to talk, and I'm telling you, I saw Sehun at New Years three months ago but he shocked me so bad, he just looks so gone, so out of it, he's looking really, I don't even know, could you call it sick? I had no idea it was this bad. He got really mad when I pointed it out, so I changed the subject and we talked about why he hates me so much and... I don't know if I should be telling you this next thing but it's eating me up and I need you to help me understand it... He told me he was in love with me... Back when I left you guys, when I tried to get him into bed, he was in love with me.."

Luhan's voice died out for a moment. Minseok didn't jump or gasp at the information, even if it was brand new facts. He was surprised, but he took it with ease. He was just listening, maybe his eyes were a bit wider. So Luhan took a deep breath and then continued.

"I guess that's why it hurt him more than I thought it did but I just, I don't think it was that day that was the worst, for him, I don't think that hurt him as much as I did at other times, but I was such a stupid person back then, and I didn't realize how much of an I was being and I just didn't know it affected him so much, it was more jokes than a serious disgust and I hate to think that instead of being his best friend, like I thought I was, I was actually being his bully, and how sick is that? How sick was I? How sick am I?"

He was pulling his hair and his face looked all panicked. Minseok tried to go through the words he had just heard a few more times, but he was so confused no matter what. So carefully, he voiced it:

"Wait, I'm so lost. What were you doing to hurt him? There's something you haven't told me."

Luhan bit his own lip and shook his head, it seemed like he was contemplating wether or not he should tel the truth.

"It's, I, he... I used to be kind of homophobic... This was more before I met you the first time, but... It wasn't until I realized and actually accepted my own uality that I for real realized I shouldn't be so judgmental and I shouldn't be such a jerk but that was way too late. When I hated it, I usually didn't express that to people's faces if I knew they weren't straight, but Sehun was a different thing, because he was so close to me, and I felt like it was better to be honest with him, and-"

"Was this before you knew his uality?" the older interrupted, checking facts. His face had became more stern by now, and his lips were being pressed to a tiny bit thinner.

"No, he... he came out to me when we were nineteen."

"So you continuously told a gay person that you knew was gay, that being gay is wrong?"

"If you put it like that, it sounds so bad..."

"It is that bad!!" he exclaimed, voice louder.

"I didn't think so at the time, I was just teasing him and other times I just kinda ignored it when he talked about... about all that."

"Did you ever start listening? Did you ever stop teasing? Did you ever start doing right?"

"It was when... when he started to ignore me. I couldn't spend time with him, so I could never get a chance to act different."

"You call yourself his best friend." Minseok said slowly, hands balled into fists and eyes cold. He was getting very angry. "But you have never supported him."

"I support him now!" Luhan protested weakly, yet desperately.

The other stood up. "Today was the first time you talked to him in years, wasn't it! How the heck are you supporting him?!"

"That's not my fault! He's distancing himself!"

"Are you serious? Are you blaming Sehun?" Minseok was so mad, and he almost couldn't believe his ears. "Are you blaming your ill friend for distancing himself from someone who made him feel very bad about himself?"

"I... I just... I can't take the responsibility of being the entire reason for his problems..." Luhan mumbled, lips trembling.

"You can't take it? You feel like this is too much for you?" He clenched his teeth tight and breathed in through his nose. "You're being so freaking selfish, Luhan. So. Freaking. Selfish. If you really wanted to help Sehun, you'd focus less on how this all makes you feel. Otherwise... You're not supporting him. You're not being his friend, but the same monster you were years ago."

"I'm not a monster!" Luhan cried out, shaking his head violently, rising to his feet. "How can you be talking about support, when I'm coming to you with my worries, and you give me this response, yelling at me telling me I'm an awful person? How is that being supportive?!"

"At least I'm not whining about my own feelings about it."

"Because you don't have any troubled feelings about it! This whole Sehun issue doesn't even concern you, you don't even care, how could you possibly be able to bring yourself into this?! With this situation... you... your feelings don't matter!"

Minseok flinched, and the next time he spoke his voice was even more stone cold. "I don't want to talk to you anymore."

"I didn't mean it like that, please just-"

"Leave." the shorter interrupted, not caring about Luhan's apologetic rambling.

"But-"

"What are you, deaf?! I don't want to talk and I want you to leave my apartment, right now! Is that clear enough? Do you want me to write it down for you? Do you want me to force you out the door?"

The younger swallowed and Minseok could see him trying to keep his chin from wobbling childishly as he obeyed the obligations and headed for the door.

And he left.

Minseok grabbed the nearest couch pillow and pressed it against his face, yelling profanities into it endlessly. Without noticing he also began wetting the pillow with streams of tears, cause by some hurt feelings, but mostly anger.

[Luhan's perspective]

Luhan slammed the door, not as violently as he intended to though, and swore under his breath. A few tears were escaping and he used frustrated motions to wipe, almost swat, them away. He hated how his eyes would water no matter what emotion he was feeling, if it was just strong enough. It made it seem like he was being sad and hurt, but that wasn't even the case now. However, he didn't know what the case was, he didn't know what he was feeling, but it was some kind of upset. He wasn't that mad at Minseok, okay maybe he was, but not as mad as he was at himself. Or maybe he was equally mad at Minseok. He didn't know. It just made him so baffled, annoyed and offended that Minseok, his biggest source for support, wouldn't give him any support when it came to this.

Well it's not like I deserve it, he thought.

He didn't want to listen to his mind, didn't want to hear it. It's not like it left him unaffected though, and it made him feel even worse. Not even in himself could he find any support. Not even he himself could find a reason as to why he wasn't a complete . The fact that he had changed, the fact that he would never insult anyone for being gay today, didn't matter. It was too late, and in the end he blamed himself for Sehun's state of mind. He knew that it wans't entirely his fault, Sehun most likely had other problems and was unwell from the start, but he neglected that knowledge.

If it wasn't for me he wouldn't be this bad.

Luhan sobbed but it sounded more like a hiccup. He hated himself, and the sensation was completely new to him. He used to have a huge ego, but going through the last few years had killed that off, and now it was only a mere shadow of selflove, starting to fade. There were only crumbles of it left, and someone had to help him rebuild it. Not that he needed the big ego back, but he definitely needed to stop hating himself. It was difficult though, knowing everybody else hated him. Sehun, Minseok...

There was only one person he felt could listen to him right now. Maybe. If he was careful.

He started to rush after realizing the possibility, and as he jogged out of the building he dialed the number.

"Hello?" the voice said, interrupting the few signals that could go through. Hearing the voice calm and peaceful, with a trace of happiness, made Luhan bite his lip in doubt.

Don't this up.

"Baekhyun?" he croaked, cursing himself for not clearing his throat before speaking. Now it was way too obvious that something was up. Not that he wasn't planning on revealing that anyways, but he didn't want to let it out right away like that.

"Everything okay, Lu?" Baekhyun asked, sounding worried, as expected.

"Yeah, no, I... I don't know. I don't know, I just called you because you're the only one I have and I'm starting to regret it because I'm probably going to scare you away as well and I won't be able to handle that but I don't know where to turn, Baekhyun I-"

"Listen, just come over. I have no idea what you're talking about, but I doubt you could scare me away, silly. Come over so we can talk."

"No, I need to tell you the worst thing right here and now because you can't invite me over until after you know, only if you accept me after that can I allow myself to be invited."

"You're so weird, what could possibly be that bad of a revelation?"

Luhan took a deep breath and spilled. He let every single word just run out of his mouth, feeling his body quiver and sitting down right by the building wall, not even leaving the yard in front of Minseok's apartment. He talked and he talked, telling Baekhyun about how he used to be very much against homoual people and how he hurt Sehun so badly and how Minseok hated him and how he hated himself and how he understood if Baekhyun was also going to hate him now and just run off with Chanyeol. When he was done he tried calming down, breathing normally, but it was impossible because his rant had triggered another explosion of tears that almost had him hyperventilating.

"Luhan."

He hates me, he hates me, he hates me.

"Luhan?"

He wants to tell me how awful of a person I am, he wants to tell me I don't deserve anyone by my side, he wants to-

"Luhan!! Come over."

What did he just say?

"Come here, come to my place, come over, you understand right? Damnit, if it wasn't for your uncontrollable sobs I would've thought you weren't even still there."

"You want me to come over?" Luhan asked, genuinely shocked.

"Yes, idiot, that's exactly what I'm saying, do you even speak the same language as me? I told you a hundred times already, come over and we'll talk."

"O-okay." he nodded, standing up from the ground, brushing dirt off of his before starting to walk away.

He was just about to hang up when Baekhyun called his name again.

"Yeah?" he breathed, face pumping against his chest.

"I don't hate you." Click.

Luhan's whole soul and heart got filled with incredible relief and calm and he could finally get his uneven heave breathing to turn even and lighter. He began to jog, making his way towards Baekhyun's apartment, a tiny hope in his heart to finally get the support he was looking for.

Ten feet higher, twenty feet behind him, behind the thick glass of a bedroom window, Minseok was watching him run off. He was feeling guilty, but having heard the conversation the younger had had on the phone, he was happy that he had somewhere to go, someone to turn to.

But it hurt, knowing that Luhan thought he was being hated by him. It saddened his heart heavily.

----

As soon as Luhan knocked, the door was opened and he stumbled into the apartment, right into Baekhyun's welcoming arms. They hugged for a while, or rather, Baekhyun hugged for a while. Luhan kinda just stood there awkwardly and hopelessly, while his mind kept him in a gloomy mindset.

I don't even deserve this hug.

Baekhyun pulled away, sporting a very worried look. "Lu, please stop looking like you want to throw yourself off of a cliff."

This guy has good ideas.

"I'm sorry." was all he replied with. The younger friend closed the door and guided the elder into the kitchen.

"I made you your favourite tea."

"Baek, I'm not really-"

"Shush it and drink, I don't care how much of an appetite you have." he snapped, but it wasn't really rude or mean, it was just his way of caring. As wicked as it was, it was kinda personal and sweet. Luhan swallowed a mouthful of the tea out of the mug.

"So," Baekhyun started as he sat down by the table next to his hyung. "I'm not sure I understood a whole lot of your story, but you did get your point across. You think every single person you know hates you, because of some things you did in the past, and now you're afraid that I might hate you for it as well. Correct?" he asked but didn't wait for an answer. "I don't hate you and I told you that already. I don't approve of your previous attitude towards my, and many other's, uality, but it is after all previous. And you're not the same anymore. And I don't really know Minseok that much, but are you completely sure that he hates you because of that?"

"Yeah, well... I don't know, he seemed more mad about me complaining about it"

"What?"

"Yeah, I talked to Sehun earlier and it didn't go well and he told me he used to be in love with me and-"

"Wait, what did you just say?"

Luhan nodded lazily. "It's not really important, even if it's shocking, but the main point is that I went to Minseok to try to get some support but he got mad when I brought up the uality thing and then I told him I don't want the responsibilty of being the reason for Sehun's state of mind, and he just got furious because I was being selfish and he threw me out because... Because I accidentally told him his feelings doesn't matter."

"You what?"

"I said it like that, but what I meant was that he's not really involved in the whole Sehun drama, I just didn't.. I don't think he's feeling that troubled from it. I don't know, I screwed up. And I'm pretty sure he hates me now."

"How would that be because of your previous wrongdoings though? He's clearly just pissed because of the way you're acting now."

Oh god he thinks I'm still an .

Luhan didn't know if his thought referred to Baekhyun or Minseok.

"We're all constantly making mistakes, especially with the ones we're falling in love with, and considering you're obviously hugely into that man, it's only fair that you screw up every once in a while. Oh come on Lu, don't give me that look, you might bicker a lot but it's easy to see that you're way more than friends. Maybe even more than me and Channie. No, scratch that, I think we take the price. We're super in love, you see. Sooooooo in -"

"Baek." Luhan interrupted, trying to be annoyed but cracking a small smile.

"Yeah, sorry. However, you'll be okay, after talking to Minseok. He doesn't hate you, I swear."

"Realy?"

"Really. Hey, you don't look like you want to throw yourself off of a cliff anymore!" Baekhyun grinned proudly. "I'm a great friend, right?" he added, earning a light punch on the arm.

"Yeah, whatever makes you sleep at night."

"You're mean."

"Nah"

Baekhyun stretched his tongue out at Luhan and they both laughed lightly.

"Thanks Baekkie. You are a great friend. Seriously."

"Oh I know."

"Yah!" he laughed and sighed in content. However, one thing was etched in the back of his mind, still worrying him. Sehun. But all he could do was trust that Zitao took care of him. He rested his head on Baekhyuns shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Luhan."

"Hmm?"

"Drink up and give Minseok a call."

-

One signal, two signals, three signals, four signals.

"He doesn't want to talk to me."

"Of course he does."

Five signals, six signals, seven signals-

"What is it?"

"Oh my god you picked up."

"Obviously."

Luhan couldn't help the smile that spread across his face for a split second and Baekhyun grabbed his hand squeezing it comfortingly. The two were still in the kitchen of his home.

"Seriously, what do you want?" Minseok started to grow unpatient on the other side of the telephone connection.

"Well it's lame but I'm sorry."

"Did he force you to make this call?"

"Who?"

"Baekhyun."

Luhan made a confused face. "How did you-"

"You called him right below my window, idiot. It can't possibly be classified as eavesdropping either, considering how loud you were."

"Oh god he heard me break down" Luhan mumbled, shooting a panicked glance towards his friend, forgetting he could still be heard through the phone.

"Is he there now?"

"I'm at his place, so yeah." he admitted.

"Could you leave? And come over here?" Minseok asked suddenly.

"What?"

"I want to talk to you privately."

"But you threw me out."

"Yeah", the elder retorted "but I'm throwing you in again."

"That's not how it works."

"Are you seriously declining a chance to talk to me?"

"We could just talk right here, right now. Maybe I'm more comfortable with Baek next to me."

"You really don't want to come over?"

Minseok's voice was somehow dripping with warning, and Luhan felt like it was probably best to just stop acting up already.

"I do, I just... I don't want you to throw me out again. I don't know, seeing how mad you were just two hours ago, nothing is telling me you're not as mad now, and I don't see why you want me to come back after all, I mean you acted like you wanted me to move to Europe and now you're asking me to get back to your home and I'm so confused and I really don't feel like being toyed around by you." he rambled, truth falling out of his mouth. A sigh could be heard through the speaker.

"You're such a rambler. Almost worse than me. Damnit Luhan, if you get the hell back here I swear you can stay all night if you want, as long as you stop being such an idiot."

"I'll come if you promise you don't hate me."

"I promise!!" he bellowed through the line.

"Thanks, hun" Luhan smirked.

"Don't call me that."

"Oh come on, it's better than pretty boy, isn't it?"

"Barely" Minseok groaned. "Just get your ty over here already. See you, jerk." Click.

Luhan chuckled, giddy about the turnout. "You're the best, Baek." he grinned as he hugged his friend.

"I know, right?"

"Shut up."

"Never."

"Don't you have a giant boyfriend to go kiss or something?"

"Don't YOU have a tiny boyfriend to go kiss or something?"

"Okay first off he's not my boyfriend."

"Officially. Yet." Baekhyun teased, and even if Luhan began to shake his head he couldn't help but to smile.

"Go get him." Baekhyun smiled and pushed the elder towards the door. The latter put his shoes on and opened the door, almost falling backwards when a person stood right outside with his finger pointing weirdly into the air, as if it was pressing an invisible doorbell.

"Hey! I didn't even get the time to ring! What are you, psychic? Wait a second, you're not Baekhyun."

"Channie!!!" an excited voice called out from within the kitchen. Luhan let the tall man in, confused about the visit. Said man wasted no time skipping his way into the kitchen.

"No offense, but why are you here?" he called back. "If I didn't trust my boyfriend I would've thought you guys were up to something."

"Ew, no way. I'm leaving now anyways." Luhan stated, not really feeling like explaining what he was doing here. "Wouldn't wanna stay and watch you guys." he then muttered. Not that anyone was listening to him any longer. As soon as he heard sloppy sounds of kisses he slammed the door with a yell of goodbyes and shuddered as he exited the building. Sure, romance was cute, but also incredibly awkward.

-

There he was again outside Minseok's door, knocking on it softly while blinking his eyes slowly and yawning a bit despite of his tense mind. It was pretty late, actually shockingly late, past ten pm, and running back and forth between houses and people and incredibly emotional situations had made Luhan so freaking exhausted.

"I'm sorry." he voiced when the door had opened. He was planning on contionuing that line of words, but something got in the way. The simple vibrations of his vocal sounds were unable to get through, because the way was being blocked. Something warm and plum made sure of that and though it made his heart beat ten times faster it was also amazingly calming, for it made him forget every single worry and thought and piece of mind and maybe even his name.

When the lips let go of his after seconds that felt like hours he felt them linger and an extreme emptiness and a craving for more attacked him.

Minseok smiled slightly and pulled him inside, shutting the door behind. "I missed you."

"But you only met me a few hours ago and you wanted me out." Luhan retorted, still dazed from the short but pretty much perfect kiss they shared just a moment ago.

"Yeah but I ing missed you." the other shrugged and let his hands find their way to Luhan's arms, waist, hips, and face. His fingers wandered over cheekbones, nosewings, and hairlines, and lingered an extra long while on the lips, tracing every outline and corner.

Luhan barely breathed. He didn't dare, he wouldn't want to ruin this moment even if they'd reward him a puppy or something.

"God, you're perfect." Minseok gruffed looking him straight in the eyes, and it took Luhan all of his might not to moan. If he made such a sound simply because of that, then he'd really die. He didn't even answer the statement, knowing it was dangerous to open his mouth right now, and besides, a no wouldn't be accepted and a yes would be a fat lie, he figured.

And so his lips were being eaten alive yet again, more hungrily and more forcedly than before, but he didn't complain. He put up just the same amount of force, only it wasn't used against the actions but rather in service of them. He didn't give a about how little he understood of the situation, all he knew was that every single piece of his body and mind were screaming yes, yes, yes. This was all he wanted, all he needed.

Okay, maybe he needed air too.

He pulled away, earning a husky whine from Minseok which may have turned him on way more than it should have. He panted lowly, and the other understood his condition, but figured out a way past the problem. See, Minseok wasn't that out of breath, and even if Luhan couldn't have his mouth occupied at the moment, they did not have to stop with the madness at all. The older simply pushed his friend into the wall softly and started working his way over every exposed skin there was, planting kisses and whispering compliments. He let the other breathe as he gave the most pleasure he could possibly offer, and as he reached the milky white, perfectly soft, clean and amazing neck, biting on it playfully before on the skin lightly, he finally got to hear that moan Luhan had fought to keep in for what felt like ages. It brought a fiery blush to the latter's face but Minseok showed no signs of it being an embarrassment to him. He just continued with his heavenly deeds until Luhan's breath had calmed down well enough for their lips to be connected once again. It was as if their lips were magnets, only attracted to eachother. And also jigsaw pieces, only able to fit perfectly into eachother, or even lego pieces, able to mold together and build something. That something being a bond, a relation, a feeling and an atmosphere. Maybe even a little universe of their own.

It felt like they were both completely lost in this universe, but none of them even wanted to figure out anything. They loved this, this moment, this situation and these actions.

Until Luhan started to cry.

As he slid down the wall hiding his wet face in his lap, Minseok squatted down with him, lust and love turned into pure worry and shock in his eyes.

"Lu, Lu, don't cry." he tried, placing his hand on the other's shoulder. "What's wrong?"

If you'd think about it, it wasn't that weird. He'd had the longest day ever, having to deal with a lot of , and he was so emotionally overwhelmed because of everything. Sehun revealing a huge secret and being a wreck but also promising he would call. Minseok being furious and throwing him out. Baekhyun being an amazing friend. Minseok changing the mood right around, initiating a hot makeout-session. Everything was just messed up inside Luhan's head.

He wouldn't answer Minseok, only by shaking his head while hiccuping and bawling everything out.

"Please calm down, everything's fine, isn't it?" the elder added, trying to wrap the other in his arms, but failing miserably because Luhan was all hunched up and Minseok's arms weren't the longest ones out there. It resulted in him just sitting there awkwardly worrying and waiting. It took a while for him to even get a reply, but finally a muffled sentence could be heard as it was forced out of the crying man.

"Ev-everything's not fine, not at-... not at all."

"Listen, baby, I know that things are tough right now with Sehun but it's going to be okay."

Luhan heard the baby, he did, but his brain didn't quite catch it, linger by it, not right now. He did linger by the Sehun though, and it made him choke up with some additional tears.

"He's such a great person and," he said looking up with bloodshot eyes and tears running down his already drenched face. "and he was an amazing friend, and I... I w-wasn't at all."

"Luhan, that's in the past."

"So what!" he retorted, sounding more hopeless than he wanted, less stubborn than he wanted. "It's what he remembers of me. I may have changed, but how would he know? How would he ever believe it?"

"I believe it. You know I used to loathe you, but now..."

He made a pause to grab Luhan's hands in his and carefully press a longing kiss on his temple.

"Now I think I like you a little bit too much for my own good."

The younger blushed slightly but shook his head. "I'm pretty sure you've not completely left the loathe section. I feel like when you threw me out earlier you were far from liking me."

Minseok looked a bit sad. "I'm sorry I made that impression. I guess I'm not completely comfortable with the feelings for you that are creeping up and out. I like pretending that I hate you, but it's just because I'm dumb."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I haven't hated you sincerely ever since we had that talk out on the soccer field. Honestly."

"Thank you." Luhan smiled weakly and let go of the elder's hands, just to wipe his face dry. His eyes were finally not producing waterfalls anymore, and the way the corners of his mouth were turned slightly upwards wasn't even fake.

"You're smiling." Minseok commented, not being able to stop his own face turning into a smile as well.

"I guess I am. Thank you. I'm sorry for breaking down like this."

"No, it's okay, you had a rough day, and maybe molesting you wasn't the best way of cheering you up.." Minseok chuckled lightly, but also blushed fiercely from regret and embarrassment as he scratched his neck.

"It's not that it didn't cheer me up, it's just a bit too much right now."

"No, yeah, I get that."

"It wasn't molesting either, it's not like I was rejecting it..." Luhan mumbled with an awkward smirk.

"Well, yeah, that's true. But that doesn't have to mean you wanted it."

"But I do."

"What?"

"I love it when we kiss and I love it when we touch and I'd even go so far as to say I need it."

"Oh dear god you're too cheesy, Luhan, stop it!"

"That's not even bad, come on." said boy laughed heartedly.

"It's so bad. I'm dying. I'm dead. Bury me right now, won't ya?" Minseok growled slash groaned as he rubbed his face frustratingly.

"Hey," Luhan mumbled, leaning forward for a moment. When Minseok looked up he almost jumped, noticing how close their faces were. He gulped unintentionally as he waited for the other to continue.

"Your lips look so lonely." the younger kept going, and even if his voice was still marked from the crying, the huskiness he was trying to portray was definitely there and working. "Would they like to meet mine?"

"Shut the up" Minseok moaned, cheeks on fire from the incredibly cheesy comment. Even if it's gotten him extremely craving for a kiss he outburst; "How do you expect to ever get a kiss from me like that?!"

"You really don't want to kiss me?" Luhan pouted. And a pout was all it took for the other to give in, to lose control. He began a staring session, keeping his eyelock on those full lips only an inch from his own. Even if he shook his head as an answer to the question everything else about him told the opposite, and so Luhan chuckled before closing the gap and moving his lips against Minseok's. He pulled away pretty quickly though, much to Minseok's disappointment.

"Sorry. I'm too tired for this ." he said nonchalantly, obviously joking, while standing up and yawning. Minseok glared at him, also getting up from the floor.

"."

"Cute nickname." Luhan smiled, ruffling the other's hair before heading into the bedroom and flopping onto the bed. He felt the touch of his friend, boyfriend, whatever, as said person tucked him in and gave him another kiss on the temple, as if taking care of a baby. And, like a baby, he was soon fast asleep.

_____

[A/N]

Yooo this was really short but then I updated it and added a lot instead of putting that in the next chap so you won't get notified since its the same chap and that annoys me but eh

I hope you liked it! Tried my best.

Happy late holidays hehe, hope you had a great time! It's 2016 already, woahhh.

Thanks for reading and have a great week~!♥