Introductions

He's my 'boyfriend'

By the time he was ready to leave, the nerves were already making a mess on Sehun. He hadn't even left the dorms to catch the bus, yet already it felt like his heart was about to burst so fast was it beating, and he was already dreading the moment he walked into the house and his mum would be there waiting for him to introduce his boyfriend. 

Luhan on the other hand was taking to this quite well. He neither looked nor sounded as panicked as Sehun did, he spent most of the time smiling- even laughing- at the state Sehun was getting himself in. It was no laughing matter at all! Sehun knew that there was no reason to panic; the two of them had everything set and just a day before Luhan had told Sehun that he had an excuse ready to use, but he had to leave just a little bit earlier than Sehun and the two of them would meet at a cafe situated across from the bus stop for convenience. 

"It's just an engagement party, why are you getting so worked up about it?" Jongin asks when he see's just how nervous and jumpy Sehun is 

"You know what my mum's like Jongin, this should be no surprise to you" Sehun replies, last minute checks taking place to make sure he has everything and isn't going to leave behind anything important. Having known Sehun for so long, Jongin has to admit he has a point when it comes to how his mum can act sometimes.

Admist their conversation, Luhan had left his room and dumped a bag he packed for himself by the door so that he could bend down and tie up his shoe laces. He never got around to telling Sehun what his excuse was- all that he had told him was that it was all sorted out and was totally believable so that the two of them wouldn't get caught out. All Sehun hoped was that he was right. 

"Off now?" Baekhyun asks when he see's the bag on the floor 
"Yeah, we don't leave yet but we need to get down, register, all that jazz" Luhan replies with a shrug as he stands up and gathers up his bag and jacket. 

"Where you headed off to?" Jongin asks and Sehun pauses in his checks to finally hear for himself what excuse Luhan has come up with 
"Ah the department is putting on this trip- I think they do it every year for first years- and we go out of the city somewhere for the weekend. I should be back by Sunday evening, but I'll let you know if anything changes" Luhan explains and with final goodbyes shot at him- Sehun shooting in he hoped Luhan had a good trip- it's the three of them left and Sehun times himself to make sure he doesn't leave too quickly. 

"I didn't know the languages department ran trips like that" Jongin brings up 
"They do. If you're a foreigner learning Korean at the university they'll take you out somewhere in the country where it's a good tourist spot, but you'll also get to practice your Korean at the same time. They did it with my cousin but he was learning English so they did a trip to America" Baekhyun explains and Sehun realises there and then that Luhan didn't use it as an excuse, but that he really was missing out on a real trip for Sehun's sake. 

"Aren't you supposed to be leaving by now?" Jongin brings up, snapping Sehun out of his thoughts as he grabs his stuff together and heads to the door, shouting his goodbyes and that he'll see them Sunday afternoon before shutting the door behind him and making his way to meet Luhan. 

Whatever panic Sehun had previously had by now been replaced with a little sense of anger. He couldn't believe that Luhan was giving up a trip like that just to go and pretend to be his boyfriend because he nagged and a whined a little. Sehun himself felt that he had acted selfish; he could have just done what Luhan had suggested originally and rang his mum to let her know there was a change of plan, oh no he had to continue whining like a little child until Luhan suggested he would go with him, well now he felt like he acted as a child! 

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me you had a trip?" is the first thing Sehun asks when he meets Luhan at their decided rendezvous. Right after his question Luhan smiles- a little guiltily- and shrugs his shoulder. 

"The trip is pretty expensive. I didn't really want to waste that much money for two days. Besides, I think pretending to be someone's boyfriend is going to be a lot more interesting" he explains, finishing the drink he had bought upon his earlier arrival and followed Sehun towards the bus stop. 

The bus had arrived on schedule and after finding decent seats the two of them could spend their journey sat in undisturbed, the two of them were now on their way towards Sehun's parents. Now that he was actually on the bus, the realisation of what he was about to do had finally hit him. It was just for the weekend though; two and a half days of pretending and then he could go back and think of an excuse to tell his parents the next tme he came home as to why Luhan was no longer with him. It was just two and a half days, he could do it! 

"Are you still nervous?" Luhan asks when he see's how quiet Sehun has gone 
"Of course I'm nervous, I've never done something like this before... I just want it to work" he replies and Luhan smiles and nods his head eagerly, patting Sehun on the back. 

"It'll work! We'll be so good even if we told your mum it was all fake, she won't even believe that!" he says and Sehun stares at him not being able to comprehend how he could be so positive all the time. 

 

 

The journey doesn't take long, but for Sehun it felt like hours. Gettimg closer to their stop, he pushes the stop button and signals for Luhan to get up and get ready to leave. Looking out towards the stop, as the bus begins to slow, there is something that catches Sehun's eyes and when he see's just what it is, he can't believe what he is seeing. 

"Oh dear Lord" he mutters and see's Luhan stare at him with a frown "My parents are waiting for us" 

Sure enough when Luhan has a look himself, he can see a man and a woman waiting by the stop. The woman looks pretty excited and when she see's Sehun, her smile starts to widen and she begins to wave. The two of them finally get off the bus and as they approach Luhan can see how uncomfortable and distressed Sehun looks, but they need to make this look convincing and they need to do it now. 

"Hey mum" Sehun greets and is brought in for a quick hug before the woman releases him and turns to Luhan 

"Is this him?" she asks, turning towards Sehun who nods his head and brings Luhan forward 
"Mum, dad, this is Luhan" he says and before he can finish Luhan is brought into a hug himself, Sehun's mum releasing him to get a good look at him, commenting how handsome he looks. His mum carried on in this manner and begins to ask questions whilst Luhan is brought forward to shake the hand of Sehun's dad. 

"Mum can we wait until we get home to start answering questions?" Sehun asks and his dad takes the initiative to lead them towards the car. Being initially surprised by just how excited Sehun's mum was over meeting him, Luhan finds himself enjoying the situation the two of them had been ed in so far. By the time they get to his parent's house, Sehun and Luhan are told to just dump their bags at the bottom of the stairs and to get into the kitchen before the food went cold. Both knew that once they sat down Sehun's mum would start her questioning and getting over the initial surprise of meeting them at the bus stop, both of them were ready for this! 

"Luhan? I hope you don't find me rude asking this, but that doesn't sound like your average Korean name" Sehun's mum asks not even a minute into their dinner 

"It's not. I'm Chinese, originally from Beijing" Luhan replies and from another questions, goes into a story of how he had some prior knowledge of Korean from being taught in school, he came over to the country to further his understanding on the language; wanting to be a translator and get good pay, he was going to have to make the most of his time whilst studying in the country.

"So how did you two meet?" his mum asks
"Well we share a dorm together with Baekhyun and Jongin. It was just a case of getting to know each other and get a little bit closer" Sehun replies, putting the story he and Luhan spent ages planning meticulously to good use.

"How did you know you were two were meant for each other then?" his mum asked as Sehun whines and smacks a hand to his forehead, blushing at the question
"Honey I don't really think that's a suitable question" his dad pipes in and Sehun thanks him for coming to their rescue.

"Well I knew it the time I got injured and Sehun helped me out" Luhan begins and the Oh family fall silent as he speaks "I hurt my ankle playing football and because the crutches weren't exactly the most comfortable thing in the world, Sehun helped me out by piggy backing me everywhere. I knew that if someone who was willing to wait for me to finish going to the bathroom or finish in the shower before carrying me to bed, then they were okay for me"

"Oh who knew our son was so sweet like that" Sehun's mum begins to gush
"Well I was the one who tackled him and hurt his ankle in the first place, it only felt right to help him out" Sehun interjects, but it is of no use as this is all his mum goes on about for the remainder of dinner, oh Luhan had really done it this time.

 

 

By the time the two of them get to bed, it is well past midnight. They had plan on sleeping earlier, but Sehun's mum was in all her power getting them to stay up later so that she could talk to them about their relationship for longer.

"I can't believe you used the ankle injury story. That was genius!" Sehun says and laughs at the memory whilst Luhan shrugs his shoulders
"It was the first thing that popped into my head, and it was pretty easy to use because we weren't making anything up" he replies and stands in the middle of the room staring at the bed.

"Uh, where am I sleeping?"

The two of them spend the next ten minutes arguing over who is sleeping in the bed and who will sleep on the makeshift bed Sehun can easily chuck together with a few extra blankets and a sleeping bag. Luhan insists that he can sleep on the floor, but Sehun counters back that Luhan deserves the bed because of everything he has done so far. The two of them continue arguing like so because Luhan is not satisfied and because he is very tired and would have really liked to have gone to sleep a whole hour before, in the end Sehun agrees to top and tail on the bed with Luhan to keep him happy.

For two grown men, it's still an uncomfortable fit, but at least Luhan has stopped arguing with him. Sehun's sure that he'll probably fall off the bed sometime during the night, but that doesn't stop him from falling comfortably asleep in just under a minute...


And thus begins the fake Hunhan relationship!

Next chapter is going to be the engagement party and the continuation of Sehun's mum asking all sorts of questions because she's just so darn happy her son has found someone!

Until then!!