10장

Legend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The image of his dream began to fade as Jiyong felt soft fingers graze over his forehead, brushing his bangs away. Fighting against the light shining in his eyes, Jiyong woke up to see Ara kneeling beside the bed, staring at him with a small smile. A slight flutter rumbled in his chest – Kiko never showed him any kind of tenderness before. With a smile, Jiyong’s low, raspy voice made Ara’s motions stop, “Good morning, princess.” Slowly, hesitantly, and awkwardly, Ara retracted her hand and avoided his gaze. She looked down at her lap and mumbled shyly, “G-Good morning.”

Ara stood, clasping her hands tightly together behind her back. She blushed, “I-I made breakfast.” Jiyong chuckled and sat up, running his hands through his face as he yawned. Ara looked away from his figure, flushed to see his half- being. But the sight of his tattoos and lines of muscle were engraved into her mind. She cleared , “G-Go clean up.” Jiyong hummed his agreements, slightly murmuring as he lazily made his way towards the bathroom, “Yes ma’am.”

Once he was once step away from the bathroom, Ara’s soft voice rang in his ears, his body ultimately coming to a halt, “Oh, Jiyong?” He turned his upper body towards her, a small smile tugging on the corners of his lips. He tilted his head, “Yeah?” Ara avoided his eyes again her right hand rubbing her left upper arm to stop the goose bumps that suddenly rose.

“T-Thank you…for last night.”

Jiyong smiled and nodded, his face flushing red, “Any time.” Quickly, he rushed into the bathroom, shaking his head. He had to pull himself together. Jiyong sighed and decided to shower to cool off. Last night was one of his most peaceful nights. He sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. These days, his dark circles were slowly going away, and the weight on his cheeks was coming back. He smiled. Maybe he didn’t need Kiko – it was his first time realizing that.

All too suddenly a soft knock on the door rang, shaking Jiyong. He stared at it, “Y-Yeah?” Ara blushed nervously gripping her hair as she softly spoke, “Should I wake up the others?” Jiyong bit his lip, conflicted. Could he trust s not to do anything too overwhelming to Ara? But it would be better if they got to know each other… He sighed, hoping he wouldn’t regret it. Jiyong nodded, “Yeah, sure. If you want.” Ara nodded and took in a deep breath, “Okay.”

Immediately after hearing her steps fade away, Jiyong jumped into the shower, speeding up. He had to do this as quickly as possible. As Jiyong showered, Ara slowly approached door to Youngbae and Daesung’s room. She could hear them softly talking, and with that, she sighed of relief. Softly knocking, she straightened, telling herself she was a goddess. This was only but a small obstacle. But something about these men frightened her. As if she had to impress them.

Youngbae’s voice spoke as she blanked out, “Come in.” Ara twisted the door knob, cautiously entering the room. She peeked inside, surprised to see Daesung and Youngbae lying down in bed with their shirts off. She gasped and covered her eyes, the men laughing as they sat up and rubbed their eyes. Daesung smiled, “Good morning, Ara!” Ara bowed slightly and kept her palms over her eyes, not daring to peek. Did all of them sleep like this?! Youngbae laughed, “What’s up?” Flustered, Ara mumbled quickly, “Breakfast is ready.” With that, she her heel, closing the door and rushing away, ignoring the chuckle of the men.

Next, she was in front of the two Seunghyuns’ door. Again, she gathered her courage and pride, knocking. The door opened, Seungri’s head popping through the crack he made. He smiled, “Oh, hey, pretty lady. What can I help you with?” Ara backed up, not finding herself flustered in his presence. Before she could say anything, Seungri was pulled away roughly, Seunghyun opening the door and smiling at her, fully clothed. He shook his head, “Don’t mind him. What can I help you with?” Ara smiled, “Breakfast is ready.” Seungri smiled from behind, his head appearing over Seunghyun’s left shoulder, “Woah! You made us breakfast?!” Seunghyun pushed the maknae away again before nodding, “We’ll be right down.” The two bowed towards each other before their door closed.

Ara headed downstairs, into the kitchen. She opened the oven used to keep the cooked food warm. Taking out the warm, separate plates of omurice she made, Ara took four at once. Carefully walking towards the table she had set up nicely, Ara set down the breakfast. Rushing back to the oven, she grabbed the remaining two, closing the oven with her foot. As she made her way into the kitchen, she grabbed a bottle of ketchup. Setting the plates down, she began drizzling the ketchup in a zig-zag line, focusing on presentation. With salad bowls in the middle of the table, she smiled.

As Ara finished the last of the décor on the table, voices of the five enthusiastic men came from the stairs. Jiyong stopped and smiled as he saw Ara lean over the table and carefully fix the flower vase in the middle. The other four raced to the table, seating themselves down as they stared excitedly at Jiyong and Ara to sit. Seungri practically jumped in his seat, “Sit! Sit!” Jiyong scratched the back of his neck as he strolled over, Ara and him avoiding eye contact as somehow the situation was too embarrassing for the two.

As the men began to chow down, Ara slowly ate her breakfast, a wave of shyness taking her being as they glanced at her from time to time. Daesung nudged the lady, smiling sheepishly as the other men conversed, “This is really good, Ara. You should come to Seoul and teach me how to cook.” Ara blinked, confusing making her pause. She smiled politely, “But aren’t kings served their meals? Why would you have to make it yourself?” The conversation stopped, the men turning their heads towards her. Jiyong froze, wondering what she was about to say.

Ara stared blankly, “Jiyong told me you were the Kings of K-Pop. Royalty, are you not?”

The four men looked at each other oddly as Jiyong felt a shiver go through his spine hearing her say his name so easily. Daesung laughed, the rest joining in as she blinked. Youngbae looked at Ara with a cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter