Chapter Twenty Seven

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN; "I NEED THE HUMAN" - MINSU.

"Ahhhh!" Chunji screaming was nothing new for anyone in the house, but it was bound to awake Minsu from his slumber with one last snore turned snort and a jolt, shaking his head and blinking as his hands came out to defend himself. To make it fair, Ricky screamed in shock to, gripping the remote in his hand tightly until his face was contorting into a look that meant he was going to cry. Changjo jumped in his place and L.Joe nearly fell of the couch, Chunji and Ricky screaming giving him more of a fright then Niel and Sumin suddenly appearing in the living room did.

"Seriously could you not come through the front door?!" Chunji exclaimed, pointing in the direction of the said door and Niel followed to where Chunji's finger was pointing, shrugging carelessly. If she was to be honest, Sumin was shocked as well, she wasn't expecting Niel to do that, she thought they would be walking home like a normal person, but then she was dating a demon not another human.

"No offense, it's nice you finally went out and all but can you move? I can't see the TV" Changjo, tried to look at the television around the two with no success.

"Sorry" Sumin muttered, scurrying away with an unfazed Niel following her. Sumin sat down next to Ricky, who's eyes were now watering, being the child he was his heart was still pound from the shock he got after the pairs sudden arrival.

"Hey Ricky" Sumin gave him a soft smile as she sat in th eplace next to him on the couch, facing the sulky boy.

"I'm sorry we gave you a fright" She spoke softly as Ricky looked at her not wnating to bother those watching TV. Ricky fell forward and Sumin let the boy crash into her until she was laying on her back, cuddling Ricky on the couch with her head in Niel lap, who wasn't sure if he was happy her head was in her lap, or if he was jealous of Ricky practically acting as her blanket. It became silent again as they all zoned out of reality and into the world of the TV show on the screen in front of them, with Minsu falling alseep, taking up one of the couches on his own as the others remained cramped with one couch and an arm chair to share between them. Slowly everyone started to come back to the real world when a commercial started to play and Chunji sighed, flicking his leg and shoving his foot into Minsu's face.

"What now?!" Minsu snapped after shoving Chanhee's foot away from him.

"We all need to talk" Chunji poked him with his foot one more time for good measure and Minsu grumbled to himself as he sat up on the couch to listen to what was about to take place.

"What are we talking about?" Minsu grumbled sleepily and Chunji looked in Sumin's direction.

"Well, I thoguht since Sumin is up and about now, maybe we can go over a way to get rid of the rest of those vampires" Chunji hesitated, he had started out so brave, determind to kill the four remaining members of Kyungil's gang. But now that Minsu was awake and he was looking at a girl who had stayed in bed for longer than a week, unable to deal with the fact that she had kiled a vampire with her own hands, he was filled with nerves of anticipation.

"We need to kill the rest off, or else we won't be getting any peace any time soon" L.Joe nodded and Chunji turned to look at him instead of Ricky clinging tighter to Sumin who was frozen in her place now.

"Anybody got any suggestions?" Chunji asked, looking pointedly at his leader, trying to hint at the oldest demon that now would be a good time for him to step up and take charge. But Minsu just rubbed his eyes, yawning and missing the look that Chunji was giving him. Minsu stood up and walked into the kitchen, causing Chunji to growl. Minsu came back into the living room, but only to grab at Ricky's collar, the stunned boy squaked in protested when Minsu began tring to lift him by the collar that he was gripping onto. Niel watched on with slight amusement, glad Ricky was suffering after clinging to Sumin for so long, but Ricky was holding on to the girl tight and was almost dragging her down to the floor with him. Minsu made Ricky scream again when he pried off the arms and legs that were clinging to the human.

"I need the human" Minsu mumbled, holding his hand out and looking at Niel who was hugging Sumin against his chest now that she was freed from Ricky.

"But she's mine!" Niel's protests were ignored and his arms went weak in betrayal when Sumin took Minsu's awaiting hand and allowed him to help her to stand. Sumin followed Minsu out of the living room and down the hall, Chanhee was ready to throw a fit at this point, snarling and balling his hands into fists.

Minsu opened the door to Sumin and Niel's room, entering the room and turning the light on. Sumin trailed behind him when he went over to a set of drawers that Niel had set next to his side of the bed. Minsu opened the drawer and stepped back, Sumin could see the tense and awkwardness radiating from his stiff body as he pointed into the drawer in front of them.

"Have you forgotten how to speak, Minsu?" Sumin asked. All that she could see was a draw of her possessions and Niel's things mixed together, she had no idea what CAP wanted from the drawer,or why he was trying to make her ramage through the drawers. Minsu sputtered tiredly, he still wasn't awake yet, not that he ever really was, but he hadn't even left his dream land for five minutes yet, communicating was to much of a struggle for him right now.

"There's holy water in there, I need you to get it for me" CAP pointed again and Sumin let her hands roam around in the drawer before pulling a clear bottle of what looked like ordinary water out of the drawer.

"Here it is" She raised it to show Minsu and he nodded walking away without another word.

"Wait a second. How did you know where it was?" Sumin marched out of the room after Minsu and he shrugged, answering her lazily.

"You're not going to tell me are you?" She huffed and Minsu didn't have time to answer, not that he was going to in the first place. Chunji jumped out from behind the opening to the living room and pounced on CAP, grabbing him in a similar fashion to the way Ricky was thrown earlier, and slammed Minsu into the couch.

"Now bright spark. we're going to solve this and you're sitting in on this meeting"

"We got the holy water" Sumin raised the bottle again, meekly showing it to the enraged Chunji who snapped his head in her direction to look at her. Niel and Chunji remained perfectly still, Minsu didn't have much of a way to move under Chanhee but the other three all flinched back at the bottle in Sumin's hand.

"You're an army general and you can't even get a bottle of holy water on your own?!" Chanhee began shaking CAP, who looked more miserable with each passing second of Chanhee's anger being taken out on him. Chunji wasn't embarrassed of his mistake, instead he was even more annoyed with CAP and his antics.

"Well um here" Sumin walked over to the pair, she held back a flinch when black pupils surrounded by pure red stared at her. Chunji let out a deep sigh and snatched the glass bottle from her, letting her go sit next to Niel again.

"Well, now that we have this, what are we gonna do?" Chunji asked, sitting down next to Minsu and looking at the people in the room with him.

"Force it down their throats" Niel declared confidently and Sumin flinched next to him.

"Don't be like that"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter