Chapter Seven

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER SEVEN; NOT SO STRONG ANYMORE

"Sumin please come and eat, I can't help that Niel hyung is an " Ricky begged and Sumin turned away on the bed she sat on, she wasn't about to fall for Ricky and his puppy eyes now.

"Sumin you need food! Look you're already losing weight this isn't good" Ricky poked her sides and she flinched backing away even more.

"As far as I'm concerned, I never want to be near any of you monsters for as long as I live" Sumin grunted glaring at the wall as Ricky made no effort to respond and the image of Niel's white eyes flashed through her mind making Sumin shudder from the fright she felt. It was terrifying seeing the lone black pupils staring at you.

"That's harsh, none of us had the intention of hurting you and then you pull this on me" He muttered and she listened to the sound of him getting up and walking out of the room. Sumin sat in silence as more tears ran down her cheeks, she never used to cry so easily but now all it took was one of them to come in and the tears would fall as soon as they tried talking to her.

She took a deep breath and stood up from the bed, finally taking a look around at the room she was in, it definitely looked look a male's room. She walked over to the window where the light was slowly fading from, the sun was going down and nothing was going on outside the window.

Sumin peeked out, opening the window so she could get a good look at her surroundings. She looked left seeing the open street all the way from the back of the alley and when she looked right her eyes shimmered with hope. A long ladder travelled all the way from the top to the bottom of the apartment building, little ramps here and there sat on each level of the building and to Sumin's luck the very last one that was two or three meters off the ground sat right next to a big wire fence, fully capable of being climbed.

Sumin jumped, closing the window silently as the sound of footsteps got closer to the room. She curled back up on the bed, settling just in time for the door to open shining more light into the room.

"You really don't plan on joining us to eat?"

"I really don't plan on joining you for anything" She answered as L.Joe sighed and sat on the bed.

"Why not Sumin? I thought we were good friends?" Sumin moved away as L.Joe moved closer trying to sit next to her. He sighed and she looked at him as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Not even your favourite Byunghunnie can convince you? We bought chicken and pizza~" L.Joe wriggled his shoulders shuffling closer, ignoring the way she had previously avoided him. Sumin cringed as he met her eyes and giggled making her have to resist having to do the same thing.

"Come and eat Suminnie! You're deteriorating before my very eyes!" L.Joe pointed at her thin wrists and she glared as he whined.

"No thank you" She grunted and L.Joe pouted standing in front of her.

"Stand up" Sumin cursed herself as his voice rang through the room and her body willingly did so before she could even make it refuse Niel's order.

"Come here" Her feet rushed to walk her over and stand in front of him and she glared hating every second of this.

"Don't treat her like this Daniel" L.Joe walked forward and Niel shook his head.

"That's up to me, not you"

"You will come and eat with us, now" Sumin growled in annoyance, she did her best to mentally disobey him, but it was all put to waste when Niel grabbed her elbow and pulled her out of the room.

"Ya! Ahn Daniel, you be careful!"

"Whatever Minsoo hyung"

------------

"See this isn't so bad now is it?" Sumin glared as Niel grinned at her and she looked back down at the food in front of her.

"Do you want me to offend another one of you demons? Or is it best I keep my mouth shut?" She snapped back and her eyes shot to the sulky kid at the opposite end of the table. Ricky hiccupped and hid his face from her as she turned her glare back to Niel then back to her food, again.

"Gee you're a grumpy one late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter