Chapter Nine

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER NINE; RUN AWAY.

"Hurry up and lose them!" 

"I'm freaking trying! It's not easy when you got six ing bikes chasing you!" The constant sharp turns and slamming of the brakes were making Sumin dizzy and she hardly recognised the neighbourhood they were speeding through as N took every twist and turn physically possible to get away from the six bikes chasing them. But just when they thought they had lost them one of them would pop out in front of them and it was back to square one all over again.

"Take us to the back of our building! I'll get her to safety from there!" Leo screamed over the sound of the tires burning against the gravel and finally punched the radio to stop as the minivan swerved and N made a sharp turn, bumping over the kerb making everyone bounce in the seat as he cut past one of the bikes.

N skidded to a stop at the back of the tall building and Sumin was thrown out as Leo caught her and ran off with her before any of the others on the bikes could see them. Leo rushed Sumin around to the front and when they got inside the building for the apartments they tried to kindly bow to the lady behind the front desk greeting them. Leo took the stairs, to impatient to wait for the lift as he grabbed Sumin and took off while her feet dangled in the air. Every time she blinked they seemed to be on a new floor of stairs and when she blinked again they were inside the apartment without even opening the door.

Sumin screamed as the door pounded and shook on its hinges. Leo cursed and pulled her down the hall, deeper into the apartment as the pounding on the front door only seemed to get louder.

"I didn't think they saw us" Leo cursed to himself and pulled her into his bathroom, locking the door behind them and shoving Sumin into the shower. The curtain to the shower blocked her view and she shook as silence took over them and they were forced to listen to the door being pounded against echoing into the bathroom as shouting was added to the mix, making Sumin flinch in her spot.

"They can't be too far" A voice grunted as the abuse to the front door died down and silence filled the air completely. Sumin held her breath as they listened to the footsteps getting closer and closer to her and Leo.

"In here, I can sense the aura of a human" She shook, surely they can't smell fear to right? Leo hugged Sumin closer shutting his eyes and she clung onto him. The handle to the bathroom door jiggled loudly and she gasped making the noise stop as a chuckle sounded through the room.

"Surprise!" Niel's face disappeared just as quick as it appeared but Sumin was definitely stunned into shock as the two flashed into the hallway and Leo let her go.

"Run" Leo pushed Sumin towards the broken door and she let out a little scream as he pushed her until they were at the door.

"Leo"

"Just run!" Leo shouted back as Changjo shoved him to the ground and Niel grinned at Sumin.

Sumin ran out the door and looked left to right, grudgingly deciding to take the stairs she took off down the first-floor panting from the panic pulsing through her veins.

"Gah!" Changjo flew off of Leo hitting the opposite wall with a crash as Leo rushed to his feet. Leo tackled Niel to the ground before he could get out the door and they rolled around, throwing punches until Leo pulled them to a stop, grabbing Niel by his throat and shoving him to the wall.

"What's wrong angel boy? Still angry about losing your wings?" Niel grinned watching Changjo pick up the vase from the corner of his eye.

"I got over that long ago, Daniel" Leo spun around and the vase came crashing down on Niel's head making him wince as Leo shoved him into Changjo and they both crashed to the ground. Leo grunted, that vase costs a lot of money and was passed down from N's family. If he didn't die here N would surely kill him himself.

"Ow!" Sumin cried stumbling down the last of the steps, still, she got up and ran out of the apartment building. The street was busy and she struggled to push through all the people. Where was she even meant to go? Sumin looked around for an escape pushing forward until she found her eyes meeting Chanhee's. His engine roared through the street and Sumin raced the opposite way from him in an attempt to escape.

"Get lost Chanhee!" She screamed as she ran down the alleyway, the sound of the motorbikes engine only got closer and Sumin panicked coming to a dead end. She grunted clinging onto the fence and began climbing, Chunji cursed behind her not willing to leave his bike behind and she dropped to the ground with a thud on the other side of the fence. She came to the quieter part of town and realised she was heading for her house. Sumin in a deep breath and ran pushing her legs even faster at the sight of her house getting closer.

"Oh my god!" She screamed as the motorbike came straight for her, Sumin prayed she could avoid it and the black minivan swerved out of nowhere blocking CAP from getting to her as she ran again.

"Stop running Sumin" Sumin looked around holding her head, he wasn't even here why could she hear his voice? Sumin fished around for her spare key and when she found it she unlocked the door and closed it behind her instantly.

"Stop running Sumin it isn't worth it!" CAP was taunting her and Sumin cringed glancing at him as his fist hammered against the window and he scream at her.

"Don't make me come in there!" She ran off hiding upstairs while CAP continued to harass the window. Her breath was running short and she was running out of options. Sumin could hear clattering and banging going on downstairs and it frightened her into moving faster.

"Lee Sumin I will find y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter