Chapter Fourteen

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER FOURTEEN; MIXED FEELINGS.

"Are you dressed yet?!" Chunji screeched and Sumin flinched as she walked down the hall, a door slammed open behind her and Sumin screeched as Changjo snatched her in his arms and continued his rush down the hall.

"Choi Jonghyun! You put me down!" Sumin screamed and Changjo screamed back as he ran to the lounge room.

"Chunji hyung will set us on fire if he loses his patience any further!" He yelled and took a sharp turn through the lounge room entry, putting Sumin down finally as Ricky walked behind them, hopping into a clean pair of socks.

"You took fifteen minutes for this?" Chunji demanded, waving an arm at their outfits as his voice remained low and calm despite the fire in his eyes.

"I could have been at the mall by now, do you realise how long it takes to get every single little damn item this house needs to thrive? Hours! Hours just for food and clothing for all of you and I wasted fifteen minutes waiting for you to change your damn clothes to look like this!" Chunji's temper flew irrationally and Sumin shook standing next to Changjo in silence, too afraid to look away from the burning red eyes Chunji glared at the three of them with. Ricky's eyes shook, shocked by his hyungs ridiculous anger. Changjo held Sumin's hand as she shook knowing nothing he could say would stop Chunji but only make him angrier than he was already.

"You waste my time and come out looking like you're ready to join the local homeless men and you a pair of clean socks that could have waited to be worn tomorrow! Do you have no concept of time?" Chunji yelled. Niel walked in blankly staring at Chunji who had a fire in his red eyes as he screamed and carried on towards the three, CAP stirred from his nap on the couch and L.Joe sat unsure of how to interfere.

"What is your problem Chunji? We've taken just as long as we normally would so what gives you any reason to lose your temper at any of us? Can't you see you're damn well scaring Sumin?" Niel marched forward, anger rushed through his veins as everyone stopped in shock of his sudden rage. Chunji blew smoke from his ears as Niel grabbed Sumin and hugged her, rubbing her back as he glared at Chunji and she shook, letting go of Changjo's hand to hug Niel back tightly.

"Why are you so angry about this? All we did was go and get changed, don't worry about cooking dinner we can order take out tonight, just don't go blowing up at us all irrationally like that. Sumin doesn't need to see things like this" Niel muttered watching the frightened girl shake in his arms, he swayed her side to side and she sobbed, the image of an angry Chunji scarier than any of the times she had faced Niel's frightening white eyes.

"What are you doing Chanhee?" Minsoo’s deep voice suddenly echoing through the lounge made everyone freeze in shock.

Could he have woken up any slower?

------------

"No! We need to go and get the clothes first so the food doesn't go off in the car" L.Joe seethed, snatching the list of things needed from Chunji, Chunji glared at him and swiped the list back grudgingly doing what the younger said as he walked to the escalator to find the first shop.

Sumin stuck to the back of the group, walking next to Minsoo who yawned and swayed in his steps tiredly, Chunji was back to his normal sassy self and everyone especially he himself acted like the incident earlier never happened. Sumin stayed at the back in fear of meeting red eyes and an angry tone again from the tall male. Niel watched her, eyes slightly red and puffy from crying and her steps slow as she kept her eyes on the floor in front of her.

"Tired?" Minsoo asked, leaning on the rail of the escalator as it moved with everyone on it slowly.

"Just a bit" Sumin whispered back quietly and he nodded giving the shorter female an affection pat on the shoulder before departing from the escalator with Sumin following him. Sumin flinched as Niel came up from behind to take her hand, she pulled away but his firm grip kept her hand still as she looked at him with frightened eyes.

"Just come with me" Niel spoke with a soft tone, surprising Sumin as he spoke to her, looking at her with easy eyes as he drifted her away from the others without Sumin noticing because she was stuck in his gaze.

"Where are we going?" Sumin asked sceptically once she realised they were out of sight from the others, away from Chunji and the chance of being irrationally yelled at again.

"Humans like ice cream, right?" He asked looking down at Sumin and she nodded brightening up the slightest bit. Niel noticed this and smiled, pulling her faster in the direction of the little ice cream shop. Sumin didn't question his actions, she just followed Niel as he pulled her into the little shop, the door opened greeting them both with a fresh cold air that smelt of all the different flavoured ice creams the shop held.

"What flavour do you like?" Niel turned too looked down at Sumin and she had to blink after a few seconds so she could answer his question.

"Bubblegum" Sumin finally answered quietly and Niel smiled pulling her over to the male waiting at the counter.

"One bubble gum and one mint please" Niel spoke politely and Sumin watched him in awe as he pulled out some cash from his pocket that woke her up.

"Niel don't, let me pay" Sumin let his hand go to pull out her own money.

"Don't be ridiculous" He countered grabbing Sumin's hand again and squeezing it as he brought it her side.

"At least let me pay for my own" She argued trying to bring her hand back up but he held it back, shoving it into the pocket of his jacket as he gave the waiting worker his money.

"Thank you" Niel took the two cups of ice cream and grinned at Sumin as he walked to one of the tables. She sat down and glared at him, making him let out a snort as he placed her ice cream on the table in front of her.

"Oh stop frowning at me like that and give in, you know you want to eat it" Niel chuckled as she frowned at him. Sumin struggled to hold on as he brought the spoon with her bubblegum flavoured ice cream on it in front of her lips, they shook and she had to tighten them so she was pursing her lips at him. Sumin eventually gave up grudgingly when the ice cream touched her lips, Niel chuckled and leant back shaking his head as she bit down on the spoon.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked suddenly, making Niel look at Sumin as he shoved the spoon into his mouth.

"It doesn't hurt to be nice does it?" He asked back and Sumin gave him a look, going back to her ice cream as he only grinned at her in response.

"Come on, we can't stay in here the whole time" Niel stood up when they both finally finished eating their ice creams, Sumin sighed as he grabbed her hand and pulled her to stand.

"We could, you just won’t let me" Sumin answered and Niel looked at her as they left the little shop and walked freely through the other people trying to shop.

"You just wanted to stay and look at that guy, didn't you?" Niel accused, teasing her as he pulled Sumin through a group of people and into a trendy looking shop.

"Hey, he was alright looking" She shrugged, turning the teasing back to him as he walked through the racks of clothing.

"But I'm better looking, right?" He asked, panicking on the inside for the moment, thinking she really did take an interest in the guy from the ice cream shop.

"If that's what helps you sleep at night" Sumin shrugged and he relaxed knowing she was just teasing him like he did to her.

"It won't until you say it yourself" Niel grinned, loving the way he could irritate her without much thought, meaning he could watch her face cutely scrunch up as she began to feel annoyed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter