Chapter Eleven

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER ELEVEN;LEAVE ME ALONE.

"You have a car?" Sumin looked at the black vehicle parked in front of the apartment building and Ricky giggled at her.

"Two actually" He answered and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Well hurry up, we can't stand around all day" Chunji ushered and Sumin had no choice but to walk over and be squished into the car with Rick and Niel. The drive was silent apart from CAP singing along to every song on the radio, not forgetting to add in a little dance at more than one stop light.

They found a park and everyone got out with Chunji rushing to get a trolley. Sumin walked behind him with Ricky giggling at her side happily chatting away to Minsoo who was slipping his sunglasses on and off, unsure if he needed them or not. Niel walked behind them all silently and when Sumin turned back to look at him he was glaring at the people around him, walking slowly.

"I'm going this way. Sumin go and find the milk, we're nearly out" Chunji ordered and the girl in question nodded as CAP walked off on his own without saying anything.

"Oh! I'll come with you Suminnie!"

"Don't call me that" She grunted as Ricky looped his arm through Sumin's and dragged her away.

"Watch him Sumin he's a wanderer" Chunji called after the two and she gave him a thumbs up, barely dodging the aisle Ricky tried to walk her into.

"Moron" She hit his head with her knuckles and Ricky could only laugh, proud of the little trick he played on her, how old did this guy think he was?

"Will you stop mucking around?" They fell silent, looking at Niel who strut his way past the two of them. Ricky pouted again and Sumin took his hand in hers, glaring at the tall figure walking in front of them.

"Don't be such a downer" She grunted purposely knocking him with her shoulder as she stomped past him with Ricky and stamped her way over to the fridge where all the milk was held.

"What milk do you normally get?" Sumin asked and Ricky shrugged, aimlessly opening a fridge door and grabbing any brand of milk.

"Ok-"

"Not that one you twit. L.Joe will break out in a rash" Niel snatched the milk and umin rolled her eyes at him as he reached for the right of milk.

"Let's go find Chunji and CAP" Ricky nodded and Sumin followed him as he raced down an aisle in a blur. She blinked and he was down the other end giggling as he grabbed at the lollies on the shelf.

"Ricky! Get back here with those, what is he some sort of toddler trapped in a grown mans body?" She cursed rushing forward and Ricky rushed away turning into the next aisle, leaving Sumin grabbing at the air.

"Ricky, put the lollies back, please?" She asked standing in front of him. He stepped back and Sumin snatched at his arm, this kid was a moving riot.

"Yoo Changhyun, did I say you could have any of those lollies?" She asked and Ricky faltered at her seriousness.

"No" He whimpered holding them closer and Sumin pulled him back to the first aisle in front of the different kinds of candy.

"Put them back please" She nodded to the shelves and Ricky's face dropped.

"B-But Sumin-"

"Ricky, I am not having you shoving lollies down your throat and bouncing off the walls until you vomit again" Sumin scolded like a mother would to her child and Ricky gasped at her.

"You promised to never bring that up again!"

"Put them back" She demanded showing him her crossed fingers, of course, she hadn't kept them crossed since the day he made her promise to keep his secret but he bought it anyway. Chunji walked over to them with his shopping trolley filled to the brim and a blunt look on his face.

"I send you get one thing and you manage to take the time to get it that I take to get everything on our list, alone" Chunji stated and watched Ricky sadly put the lollies in the right places. Sumin shrugged and Chunji sighed rolling his eyes and sending a pointed look Ricky's way.

"Next time you aren't coming"

"Aw but hyung!"

"No"

"Where did you go?" Sumin asked as CAP finally appeared next to her, watching them all unpack the trolley onto the counter

"I secretly go and sit in the car until I think he's finished" CAP leant in, whispering his little secret in Sumin's ear making her chuckle at his attempts to get out of something like food shopping.

------------

"I can do it" Sumin grunted as another item was once again, snatched out of her hands, Niel shrugged at Sumin, putting the food away as she awkwardly shuffled to get away from him.

"Ah! Get out of the way" Chunji sighed pushing CAP out of the way.

"Huh?" CAP blinked in a mocking tire, doing everything in his power to make himself look incapable of helping.

"Just get out if you’re going to sleep, you have a bed for a reason" Chunji growled throwing the closest object at his friend. CAP juggled the banana before sitting it on the kitchen counter, thankful Chunji hadn't threatened him with a knife he walked out of the kitchen and fell onto the couch with a sigh.

"Will you stop?" Sumin snapped standing up properly. Once again Niel grinned at her reaching down to put the can away for her. She rolled her eyes walking away to grab more food to put away.

"Stop it"

"If you want to put things away so badly there is bags of food just sitting there"

"Get lost peasant"

"Leave me alone" It continued on until the very last of the shopping was put away. Chunji sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter