Chapter Fifteen

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER FIFTEEN; "LET IT BURN, LET IT BURN WOMAN!" - CHOI JONGHYUN.

"Well, would you look at that" Chunji whispered looking through the open door, as the two slept soundly and Niel snored lightly next to Sumin. Minsoo walked down the hall, stopping and returning to the door when Chunji remained silently standing there instead of nagging him like he normally would.

"Oh," He mumbled, nodding as he opened his eyes a little wider to see, with a yawn he smiled at the view before him.

"What are you two- Oh" L.Joe blinked at the sight before him, peering into the room the same way as friends were.

"You guys look weird. Oh wow" Ricky mused moving to stand at the door with his older friends.

"Freaks stop staring" Changjo snorted as he walked past the three of them, not even glancing into the sight the room held. Ricky screamed and Sumin woke up with a jolt and a sharp intake of air as everyone outside the room started screaming and running around.

"What are they-" 

"Chunji just kill the spider!" Ricky screeched and Chunji let out a shriek of his own as he threw a slipper at the spider the size of an eye running over the wall.

"Oh my god, no" Niel started struggling in the bed, sitting up and backing up into the corner, a refusal to leave the room.

"It's getting closer!" CAP panicked, pushing the lamp off the side table and climbing up as the lamp fell with a smash.

"Somebody kill it! Chunji shrilled, voice making the house shake, glasses in the kitchen at risk of breaking because of how high his voice was.

"Don't push me towards it!" L.Joe shouted at CAP on his perch, rushing to the opposite wall as the spider fell to the ground with a flop away from the wall.

"It's the size of my head!" L.Joe yelled again stumbling away and Ricky followed him, squirming in fear.

"What is everyone- OH MY GOD NOPE, GET IT KILLED! IT DESERVES TO GO TO HELL" Changjo shrieked as he clung to the wall and Sumin groaned rubbing her tired eyes.

"You can't be serious" Sumin sighed, pulling the sheets off her to go and kill the spider.

"Are you bloody stupid? You heard L.Joe hyung it's the size of his head!" Niel snapped pulling her back into the corner of the bed, he held onto Sumin tightly as she growled in annoyance. CAP watched on in horror from his corner on the table, he was grateful for his smart mind, risking the lamp for his own safety as the beast crawled along the floor probably searching for a body and then a soul to devour,

At least that's how the six boys see a spider's intentions to be.

"Niel, let me go and kill it" Sumin seethed, hating that she wasn't strong enough to escape his frightened hold.

"And let it eat your soul and then your body? I don't think so princess" He shook his head with wide eyes and Sumin grunted in annoyance.

"Ok Niel, I'll give you a distraction" She wriggled in his tight grip, it loosened a little as Sumin faced him and he looked on curious to know how one could be distracted from such horror.

"Are you concentrating?"

"Yes-" Sumin cut Niel off and nudged forward, smacking her lips onto his as her feet slid off the bed. His hand grabbed her cheek and Sumin slid away as she pulled away from Niel and bounced off the bed.

"Stay distracted" Sumin called as Niel sat there dazed. Niel beamed, touching his lips as he slid to lay back down in the bed covering himself with the sheets, wrapping himself up in the happiness. So that’s how you get distracted from such horror.

"Where is the ing thing?!" Sumin screamed picking up a shoe and slipping her foot into it, CAP pointed, following the spider that scattered closer to Changjo.

"KILL THE ING THING SEND IT TO HELL! LET IT BURN, LET IT BURN WOMAN!" Changjo screeched and jumped at Ricky, who stumbled into L.Joe while trying to catch his younger friend.

"Got it!" Sumin shrilled as she stood on the spider, letting it squish under the shoe, the screaming stopped and everyone stopped moving as heavy breathing filled the hallway.

"Oh thank god" L.Joe collapsed and Ricky buckled under the weight of L.Joe hitting his legs.

"Thank you" Chunji wheezed. CAP's eyes scanned the hall, finally landing on the broken lamp.

"I may have killed our lamp as well"

"YOU WHAT?!"

------------

"Do we have to come back here?" Ricky whined, tugging on Chunji's arm as the older man pulled him through the people filling the mall.

"We wouldn't be if moron over here didn't break a lamp because of a simple spider"

"You almost passed out Chunji" Changjo sno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter