Six

Ultimate Star

"Careful with what?" Yuri stood in the door, smirking at Jessica and Amber who were frozen in place of shock. Yuri twisted her neck trying to see if the girls would follow her with their eyes, but they just stood there motionless. "Playing statues won't help you, Sica" Yuri added, but suddenly was pulled in by Jessica's strong grip, shutting the door locked behind them. She was holding the end of the bandage in one hand while holding Yuri's wrist with her other hand.

"You won't tell about this right?" Jessica asked. "Please, please, please" she begged, falling to her knees, pulling accidentally Amber with herself. Yuri looked at Jessica's pitiful face and just chuckled.

"What could I do? Tell Leeteuk your boy is fake?" Yuri said, crossing her legs and folding her arms on her chest. "What would I get in return?"

The door burst opened, revealing a panting, sweating red Kyuhyun. He wanted to quiclky say something mumbling some stupid stuff, before turning around and wanting to leave as he saw a half Amber with only a bandage around her chest and Jessica kneeling at Yuri's legs.

"Kyu!" Jessica stopped him, making him turn around and walk in again, closing the door.

"Don't tell me she found out?" Kyhyun said, making all three of them facepalm at the obvious scenery. He hold up his finger and wanted to ask Jessica why is she kneeling, but after realizing how bad this situation was he ran over and kneeled next to Jessica, bowing deeply begging for the same as she did. "You can't tell on Jessica noona," she looked at Kyu with an expression of what the hell is he talking about. It wasn't only her fault. "What will we do without our new car?"

"What?" Yuri asked, her eyes squinting. "So you're saying you want to use this to earn money?"

"Sort of," Jessica started, "if F(x) is successful with Amber as their male member, I will get promoted and earn more money to buy my dream car" Jessica confessed, making Amber and Yuri both look at her with a really thoughtful faces. 

"How much?" Yuri asked, drumming her fingers on her biceps. Jessica leaned up and whispered Yuri's ear, who just smirked at the said amount. Jessica kneeled back down, sitting on her heels. "Hm... I get 20 percent of the price and I won't tell a single word" Yuri said and stretched out her pinky. Jessica and Kyuhyun looked at one another, sharing a concerned look, but Jessica linked her pinky with Yuri's and made a deal. "Good, now you will need something more persuading than a bandage, it will loosen after a short time, especially after working out or dancing. I'll order you chest flatters, each color. You... boy, will need a haircut and new clothes, because you look like trash, you can't go on an interview looking like a hood boy" Yuri said and stood up, flattening her skirt as she stood tall above Jessica. Jessica jumped to her feet with Kyuhyun, looking at her with stunned expressions.

"Are you going to help us?" Jessica asked with sparkles in her eyes as she locked her hands in front of her chest, pulling onto Amber again, making her stumble a little.

"I won't let my money just float away, will I?" Yuri said as she smiled under her breath, walking out of the room gloriously.

Jessica was still amazed by her senior. She turned her head to look at Kyuhyun who was so in rush to get into the room. Jessica put on her funny crooked glare and pouty lips as she turned her whole body towards Kyuhyun, pointing her finger at him and pulling Amber after her, making her dizzy already. 

"What did you want?" Jessica asked. Kyuhyun loosened his tie a bit knowing he is trouble.

"I-I wanted to warn you that Y-Yuri is coming-"

"You little brat!" Jessica yelled out and jumped onto him, banging her fists femininely on his head, as she knocked him over, tackled him to the ground. Amber pulled the end of the bandage out of Jessica's grip and just simply pushed it somehow into the rest of the bandage on her chest to not be visible. She ran out of the room, shutting the door closed and sighed in relief. She lifted her head just to see the four girls stand in front of her staring at her with big eyes and slightly opened mouths.

"What?" Amber asked being confused. 

"There's going to be shopping?" Luna asked as she stepped closer to Amber. Amber looked around slightly trying to find some rescue, but Jessica was busy beating up Kyuhyun. She chuckled uneasily as the girls started to cheer and grabbed holds of both of Amber's arms and pulled her out of to the hall, putting their shoes on and Krystal grabbed Jessica's money filled purse leaving the dorm. 


As the front door closed, Jessica's manager senses perked up as she stopped beating the poor assistant of hers. She jumped on her feet and ran to the hall in the speed of light. She saw no girls around and their shoes were also missing.

"They are loose!" she screamed with pressed in a thin line and eyebrows furrowed determined. She looked around to find her purse, she glared at the empty space. "And they have money!" she pumped her fist in the air, being even more drove to find them and give them a nice long scolding...


The girls took their personal minivan, Victoria driving it as she was the eldest and had her driving license. Luna was sitting at the passenger seat and already plugging in some of her music. Krystal was sitting at the very back seat in the middle, while Sulli pushed Amber to the other side and she sat at the door's side. Luna put in some of their songs and the whole way they were singing, introducing Amber to their playfulness and good songs.

"Amber, which songs do you like the most?" Luna asked, turning around to look at their new member. Amber was a bit jumped by this question, not really expecting it. 

"I... I don't even know" she said laughing a bit awkwardly. Krystal patted her shoulder, gaining her attention.

"What about K-pop groups then, which do you like the most?"

"Probably... BTS and EXO?" Amber said and somehow expected a more appreciative reaction. The girls threw their hands in the air and made a unsatisfied sighs.

"Just as we expected. You are not much into K-pop huh?" Sulli asked leaning on her side, to have a better look at Amber. 

"I just wasn't really listening too much to the artists, more like learning their dances and such" Amber said and looked as Victoria drove to a pretty expensive part of Seoul. "Do you come here often?" she asked as she saw how excited the girls got. 

"Not really, we can't do much shopping. Jessica is in charge of our money and our personal stylist too" Victoria said and took the right turn to get onto the parking lot. "A lot of idols come here to shopping, so we are a bit safer here" she added and stopped the car. They all jumped out of the car as quick as they could and followed Victoria inside the shopping center. They met few people who recognized them, but the F(x) only bowed to them in union and rushed inside the building. Luna and Sulli grabbed onto Amber's arms pulling her with them . Victoria was on the lead with Krystal.

First shop was picked by Sulli, who was more into a classy style so all followed inside. The girls started picking up various boy clothes for Amber and then started to pick for themselves. They all made Amber go inside the changing room alone, while the girls went in pairs. After being changed, they grabbed the panicking Amber who barely finished changing and they all went to look in a mirror, checking how they would look on a cover of a magazine, with Amber in the middle of them. They laughed how funny they looked as a classy group of people. They rushed back to change.


Jessica was already furious when she arrived to the shopping center. She was followed with Kyuhyun and also Yuri picked up her call, agreeing to help her find them. After half an hour searching around the building. They were all too exhausted to continue. They sat down at the benches in the middle of the corridor. Jessica leaned against Yuri's shoulder as she was spread on the whole bench, legs wide apart like a man and lying her head on Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"These girls, I swear!" Jessica cursed them in her mind. Yuri tried to shut her up waving her hand in front of her face. 

"Calm down... what's the worse that could happen?" Yuri asked. 

"That they would possibly find out about Amber's gender, or worse" Jessica said and opened her eyes, seeing the group coming towards them like in a movie. Amber in the middle looking all handsome and manly in a dark suit with a shirt, sunglasses on and a hat on top of that, ending it with a pair of black trainers. Victoria was by Amber's side, her arm hooked around hers. She wore a black overall, showing off some cleavage, with some high heels. Krystal was beside Victoria, also hooking arms, wearing miniskirt, kneelenght high heel boots, with a shirt and a black jacket. On the other side of Amber was Luna, wearing baggy black pants with very high heels and a white shirt tucked behind the waist band of her pants. By her side was Sulli, wearing peeptoe high heels, high waist black pants and a white shirt also tucked behind the waist band, secured with a belt. They looked like a mafia squad, making Jessica's, Yuri's and Kyuhyun's jaw drop. The five of them were having shopping bags in their hands and Krystal was also holding Jessica's purse. Jessica jumped up to her feet and stormed after the group of girls. 

"What were you thinking?" she snatched away her purse and glared at all five of them. Yuri came chuckling after them and put an arm around Jessica's shoulder. Krystal had a really confused expression of the closeness of the two, which was unusual.

"Since when you are friends?" Krystal asked, making all the heads turn at her. Jessica was about to ignore her question and scold them down, but her lipstick covered lips were shut by Yuri's palm.

"Since a small incident" Yuri said and looked from Krystal right at Amber and winked. It was nothing suspicious, as it seemed, for the other girls. Each was just wondering how could they be friends from one second to another. "And I can see you  made a good job buying things for your debuting member" Yuri added letting go of Jessica after spinning her once and making her dizzy. Kyuhyun jumped up to catch her as she fell into his arms, tripping over her own leg. "Let's see what you bought" Yuri said and pulled Amber out of Vic's and Luna's grip. Amber tried to catch up with Yrui's pace, but it was too fast for her as her legs were longer than Amber's.

"Hey... I'm the manager!" Jessica quickly jumped up from Kyuhyun's caring arms leaving him alone with the four girls again as Jessica ran over to follow Yuri and Amber. The girls looked at one another and were a bit dumbfounded. They looked at the spread on floor Kyuhyun and made up their minds really quick. Kyuhyun already had fear written all over his face. 

Jessica, Yuri and Amber were in a cafe in the shopping center, Yuri checking out Amber's bag and commenting the about the clothes. She was satisfied with all of them, praising the four girls for their taste and rub it into Jessica's stylish face. Jessica was pouting and making grimaces at Yuri, Amber thought that she was jealous. Yuri right was amazingly beautiful and a really good assistant, but she could never measure up to Jessica's outgoingness with others. And that what made Jessica special to the girls. 


Jessica took Amber to the studio, making her sing in front of her. She pretty much forced her to do so. Amber was a bit scared of singing in front of Jessica even. She knew she would be pissed and disappointed if she would find out that Amber couldn't sing, but the opposite was the truth. Amber had an amazing voice. Jessica assigned her only to do the rapping parts, but as soon as she learnt that Amber's voice was husky yet angelic. As Amber shuffled her way out of the recording studio, Jessica ambushed her with ideas. You could sing that, you could do this, you could do that, it was blinding Amber.

"Jess, Jessica, Sica, noona, hello?" Amber tried to break Jessica's line of sentences. Obviously, it was impossible to stop once she started. Amber was ignoring her words as she was rolling her eyes and nomming on something invisible. "Jessica!" Amber yelled and grabbed a hold of Jessica's tiny shoulders. Jessica looked at her, stuck in middle of her sentence and was just staring up at Amber. She was blinking her eyes still in shock. "I get you, I will do my best with the girls, ok?" Amber said and Jessica was nodding her head like a woodpecker.

"Good, good" Jessica said and get out of Amber's grip. "Do you want to eat? We can see some restaurants nearby" Jessica said, making Amber's mood raise a level, but her eyes darted to the moving figure behind the glass door. It was Kyuhyun. He was holding a paper in his arms and the title it said, made Amber's smile drop. "What is it?" Jessica asked reading Amber's face and turned around. Bad news were coming...

"How come they knew so quick?" Jessica was holding onto her head as she was complaining above a shot of soju. Amber was sitting beside her, with a cap on her head and glasses on her eyes even if it was dark outside. Kyuhyun was holding the bottle and pouring more soju in Jessica's shot glass. "They couldn't... how could they... that's impossible... how? How? How?" Jessica murmured over and over again and suddenly her head dropped hitting the solid table with her forehead, crying. Amber rolled her eyes, her bruise barely disappeared now she got herself a new one. 

"Maybe someone just made up a fake account posting that" Kyuhyun said and made Jessica shake her head.

"It's on Allkpop, now all of the fans know" Jessica cried and raised her head. Amber jumped a little once she saw her face. Her mascara was running all over her cheeks, and there was blood running down from her nose as she hit her face. "What am I gonna do now?" Amber and Kyuhyun panicked, Kyhyun holding Jessica's head behind, pinching the bridge of her nose and Amber putting a napkin, wiping the blood off. "The only way is to make you debut early" Jessica said with her running nose voice. Amber looked at Kyuhyun who was just as much worried as her. 

"What's with that anyway? Why is it such a big deal?" Amber asked looking at Kyuhyun, seeking answer.

"If the fans know about you, they can easily write things to make the company fire you or worse" Kyuhyun said as he tried to calm Jessica's bleeding nose.

"Like what?"

"It's mostly about fake information about you, because no one knows you. It's easier for them to make those lies believable. It made few idols quit before starting" Kyuhyun explained and looked at Jessica who was struggling to straighten up. Her cheeks red from the intoxication and her eyes teary. Her nose was also red from all the blood rush and her forehead was swollen again. 

"I'll only make fings forse!" Jessica spoke with her drunken language. "U mey be expled from the grup suner than u start... and dad wud be mai ent!" Jessica said and laid her head on Amber's lap, crying her eyes out. Amber was a bit disgusted heaving Jessica's germs all over her legs, but what could she do?

"Would the sooner debut help?" Amber asked.

"Ur no redy" Jessica shook her head in Amber's lap. 

"Not much, but it would save your career. The review would be in the hands of netizens who would rate your status and part in the group. They would like you or would not. It all depends on the fans, Amber, so from now on, you have to give your best in and out of the dorm" Kyuhyun said, translating Jessica's drunken mind. Amber thought for a bit and bit her lower lip.

"I guess I'll take the risk" Amber said making Kyuhyun and Jessica look at her in surprise. "I mean it, I want to debut" Jessica, sit back up looking at Amber with crooked eyes.

"Are u shhhhhur 'bout dad?" Jessica asked as she pulled out her phone and dialed the TV studio that holds concerts of idol groups and soloists. Kyuhyun with a bitter face took her phone from her hands and wouldn't let the alcohol talk for her.

Kyuhyun made a deal with the manager of the studio, giving him a week to prepare the group for their comeback with a new member. 

In the morning, Jessica was found lying on the couch in the girls' dorm, smelling from alcohol. Luna was poking her swollen forehead, sitting on the ground. Krystal was in the kitchen, being taught by Amber how to make pancakes. They were giggling and suspiciously nudging each other, what was super creepy in Victoria's eyes. She was checking her phone for updates and watching a show in the TV with Sulli. She found an article about F(x), which was more than unusual was that it wasn't about the four of them, but about Amber. It was the article that made Jessica go drunk yesterday. 

 

 

 

 


    HLUUcov.png
 

    news   
    credit   
    features   
    memes   
    photos   
    shop   
    forums   

 


    

        SM Entertainment planning a comeback for F(x) with five members!
    

    

        July 10, 2015 @ 11:08 am
    

    

        ZurmZdY.pngZurmZdY.png
  
 
 

    

        

            zdVJmyT.png
            

                by
                admin
            

        

    

    

        scrap, share & like
    

    

        

            

                

                    

                        2299
                    

                    

                        shares
                    

                

                

                    qg7iJvC.png
                

                

                    GpYXxaV.png
                

            

        

    

    


        

            


                World's most famous girl group the F(x) is planning a comeback with a fifth member! What's more unusual, the SM management had confirmed the rumors that the fifth member is going to be a man...
            


            


                SEE ALSO: SM Town planning release of new rookie group!
            


            


                The latest reports of the comeback are supposed for the end of the month. SM Entertainment hoped for a silent debut of the fifth member. The search for the trainee was on going for a year now and was under the name of F(x) project. Hundreds of talented boys and girls auditioned for the title of the fifth member. 
            

                As a post on a unknown social network stated that the fifth member was already chosen by F(x)'s manager, Jung Jessica. She flew to Los Angeles to pick up the lucky winner. The post also holds an unprofessional photo taken by a fan. In the comment section a fan stated to know the latter personally, that they were classmates in elementary school. Another comment was written by a citizen from Seoul, having a quick picture of the 'five' members hitting the Shopping Center in Seoul together. 
            


            


                We are unfamiliar with the name of the fortunate member, but we sure have a the face of the handsome winner. We hope that he won't let F(x) drown after the debut. We can't wait to know more, see more and hear more of the new F(x)'s member. Hwaiting girls and boy!


            

                tags
            

            

                
F(x), Krystal. Victoria, Sulli, Luna
                    

                        SHINee
                    

                

                
Fifth member, F(x) project, SMEntertainment
                    

                        SM Entertainment
                    

                

                
Jessica Jung, comeback, paparazzi
                    

                        Comeback
                    

                

                
Vote, Rate
                    

                        Press Statement
                    

                

            

        

    

    


        comments
    

    

        There are 206 comments
    

    

        5rIeMMp.png
    

    

        

            Sort by:
        

        

            

                Newest First
            

        

        

            
 

        
    
    

    

        

            

                avatar2.png
            

            

                

                    belittleme · Posted July 10, 2015 @ 10:33 am
                

                

                    It's weird how much SM tried to hide the fifth member from the public and they are becomming uncovered by the fans. They are so careless that it might bring some bad luck to the group. Hopefully it won't be the new lad... Hwaiting F(x)!!! #4ever4... BTW did anyone notice Krystal Jung commenting on this *spazzes*
                

                

                    Reply · Report · Share
                

            

            
 

        

        

            

                avatar2.png
            

            

                

                    flowerpot · Posted July 10, 2015 @ 10:33 am
                

                

                    Wow! So handsome! Although I'm a #4ever4 I cannot hate mister five! He is just too hot!
                

                

                    Reply · Report · Share
                

            

            
 

        

        

            

                avatar2.png
            

            

                

                    snakescore · Posted July 10 2015 @ 10:33 am
                

                

                    My oh my! That boy is really something... I as a girl hoped for a big masculine man, like Taecyeon oppa for example, but this boy sure has charisma. It makes me feel better that the group already hit it together, it means they fit! And I never will support that stupid forever four thingy! If they want a new member, they'll get a new member, if the girls like him, I like him too... Let's see how will the debut go... Hwaiting!
                

                

                    Reply · Report · Share
                

            

            
 

        

        

            

                avatar2.png
            

            

                

                    RealfxKrystal · Posted July 10, 2015 @ 10:33 am
                

                

                    Needless to say, I'm impressed - A.J.L. 
                

                

                    Reply · Report · Share
                

            

            
 

        

    
    

    


        more