Five

Ultimate Star

The elevator stayed opened as Jessica took her straight pose, with arms behind her back and grinning cheekily. She bowed deeply to Mr. Park and glared at his personal assistant who was still smirking evilly. Amber looked from one to the other feeling a bit awkward. Mr. Park turned around and walked back inside his office and the air lightened. Kyuhyun covered his mouth with his hand and slid down the elevator wall, still not understanding how. Yuri chuckled mockingly and walked gloriously after her boss. Jessica dropped that grin and stuck her ankle between the shutting door of the elevator like an action movie star. Amber was impressed.

"Kyu, listen" Jessica started crouching in front of him, her leg still stuck between the door. "Amber is a girl, the member you chose is a girl... You have to keep it a secret or it'll be the end of us and the end of our new car" Jessica said, gaining Kyuhyun's attention finally, bringing him back to this world. 

"Our car?"

"Yes our car. Keep it a secret, she is a man, a guy. Alright?" Jessica said and Kyuhyun nodded standing up from the ground, fixing his outfit. 

"Alright" he looked at Amber firstly with a serious expression before almost crying as he exited the elevator. Amber looked at Jessica, not understanding a thing. Jessica stood up and pulled Amber out of the elevator. 

"Don't worry about him" she said and stormed into Mr. Park's office.


It was a long time of silence as Mr. Park was looking through the contract Amber's father had signed. Mr. Park looked at Amber and suddenly sent everyone outside, including his personal assistant Yuri. He intertwined his fingers on the desk and looked up at Amber. 

"What's your name?" he asked in a husky voice.

"Amber Liu" Amber replied shortly, forgetting her middle name.

"Isn't that a girl's name?" he asked looking at Jessica who just shrugged.

"Yes" Amber said not changing her expression knowing how to deal with phsychological lies.

"..."

"..."

"Welcome to the family, dear boy" Mr. Park said and a huge grin appeared on his face, giving Jessica back the papers. "I leave him to your hands, from now on miss Jessica. And you, Amber, calmly call me hyung" Mr. Park said and stood up, extending his hand out towards Amber. She stood up and shook hands with the man, however he seemed to have some other plans. He twisted his hand and pulled Amber into a homie hug. "This is how the Americans do it, no?" he chuckled and made Jessica fake a laugh too, just to flatter her boss. Amber smiled uneasily and nodded. "Whoa, you have nicely buff chest" Mr. Park said and complimented Amber, giving her a more masculine image. He laughed and patted Amber's back. "Jessica, please take Amber to the girls to meet. I guess they will get along well" he said and made fist bump onto Amber's shoulder as they were a long time friends. Amber still had that uneasy smile not understanding what was going on. Jessica stood up and took Amber away from her boss. 

"Thank you Mr. Leeteuk" she said and bowed with Amber just looking at her weirdly. Jessica straightened up and grabbed the back of Amber's head, pushing her forward to bow too with her along. "Thank you" Jessica once again and rushed Amber out of the office as it was getting even weirder.

"Bye-bye homie" Leeteuk said, waving at Amber, trying hard to be cool but failing miserable.

"What did he call me?" Amber tried to turn around, but Jessica just pushed her further forbidding her to turn around.

"Shut up and walk" she said and closed the door of the office, making a deep exhale. "That was so close" she grabbed her chest and tried to calm her racing heart.

"How did it go?" Kyuhyun asked as he came skipping to them, still feeling shy around Amber.

"He was pretty cool" Jessica said and looked at Amber. "And too weird" she added and took Amber's arm hugging it. "Let's go to the dorm now" she said and repeated it in English for Amber. Amber's stomach jumped three times turning around, making Amber wanting to puke. She was nervous.


She couldn't think straight. Amber was totally scared of entering that simple apartment. Jessica and Kyuhyun must pulled her our of the elevator to get her at least to the door. Amber was scratching her way away to the stairs trying to escape the two. Jessica was pulled Amber by her arm and Kyuhyun was pushing her by the back. It was harder than it seems, because Amber resisted just great.

"I'm not going" Amber said as she tried to pull herself away from Jessica. "I want to go home" she said again and shook her head with a crying expression. She was resisting really powerfully until someone opened the door where Amber was supposed to be taken. The heads turned to see a tall Chinese girl standing in the doorway, door opened completely, her shocked expression plastered on her face. She was only wearing black shorts and a pink tanktop. She stood there barefoot and staring at the weird scenery in front of them.

"What going on?" she asked in fluent Korean, making Jessica let go of Amber and making her hit into Kyuhyun and knocked him on the floor, making Amber lying her back on his front. Victoria pulled her head back confused at the scene. Jessica panicked and skipped over to help Amber get off Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was totally knocked out, his face frozen in a funny expression as he pushed Amber off of himself. Not the she was heavy, it was only that she hit him too hard.

"Amber, this is your leader Song Victoria" Jessica said pulling Amber towards the door, grinning victoriously. Victoria looked at Jessica and then at Amber.

"Who is this?" Victoria asked in English, making Amber surprised.

"Your male member, Amber" Jessica said and pushed Amber more forward. Victoria turned her face a bit away, to hum a little. Amber started to feel uneasy. Did she find out?

"Just a minute" she said and closed the door in Amber's face. Jessica frowned and yelled a hey out. She banged on the door before leaning her ear on the door. She heard some noises from inside and tried to hear more. 

"Sulli, clean that mess up" she heard Victoria order her band mates to clean up. "Krystal, the kitchen" another order and there was a noise of a falling pot. "Luna, the hall" Jessica heard small steps coming louder to the door and a loud noise of things falling and hitting each other. Jessica looked at Amber who was just as much confused as Jessica. Suddenly the door opened and Jessica tripped over as she was leaned against the door. "What is it with you falling?" Victoria asked as she helped Jessica to stand up. It wasn't only her standing in the door now. A taller cute girl with long brown hair and full lips was standing behind Victoria, peeking over her shoulder. She was wearing an over-ized sweater with no pants underneath and only some polka-dot socks. Another girl with dark, possibly black, long hair was standing by Victoria's side, holding a pan in her hands. She was wearing a shocked expression and a red-white striped shirt with long sleeves and plain black jeans, with white socks. The one that pushed herself pass Victoria was the shortest and the cutest. She had golden brown shorter hair and a huge smile on her face. She bounced a little before running up to Amber and jumping onto her back. 

"Oh my goooood!" she screamed in English, making Amber feel a bit of hope that she could speak English. "Let us keep him, he is so handsome" Luna said in Korean and squished Amber's cheeks. Amber was a bit surprised by the sudden action, getting weak at her knees. The girls smiled widely and pulled Amber inside the dorm, leaving Kyuhyun and Jessica in front of the door. Jessica looked over at the still dazed Kyuhyun and grabbed him by the leg, pulling him inside the dorm with difficulty. 

"You brat!" she scolded him as she shut the door closed.


 Amber was sitting in the middle of Luna who was poking her cheek over and over, sitting with her knees up to her chest. She was the most excited about Amber's presence more than anyone else and Victoria who took the introduction into her hands of a leader. Krystal was sitting on the opposite couch, with the pan still in her hands and Sulli by her side, sitting with crossed legs and interested expression. Jessica was in the kitchen and admiring the tidy space, which she never have seen before since the second day of their life there.

"So... My name is Victoria as you may already know, this is Luna" Victoria said in English, pointing at the said member, who was still poking Amber's cheek with a huge grin. Amber was getting slightly uncomfortable with that action, and bit Luna's finger through her cheek. Luna squealed giggling and spazzed around her side of the couch.

"Kyeopta~!" she sang. Krystal and Victoria cleared their throats while Sulli giggled slightly. Amber just looked at the weird human by her side and shook her head. 

"That is Sulli, our model, actress and visual" Victoria continued as she pointed to Sulli who smiled cutely and waved her hand at Amber. "And that is our maknae, Krystal" she pointed to Jessica's little sister. Amber was slightly in loss of words after seeing her, being there with her pan. She was really pretty, not that the other's weren't, but she looked more serious than Jessica and that was an amazing thing. Amber nodded her head as a bow and smiled at Krystal, who just looked away, not really getting the big deal with 'him'.

"Isn't Amber a girl's name?" Krystal stated in fluent English making Luna and Sulli look at her not understanding a word.

"It is, but what can you do  with your parents' choice right" Jessica called out from the kitchen and was about to open a cupboard. Krystal's eyes shot wide open and she shot up from  her seat running to the kitchen.

"Don't open that!" she said stopping Jessica from causing a the mess to return.

"Tell us something about yourself" Victoria said and realized that no one understood English in the living room right now. Amber tried to recall some words she learnt with Jessica and started in Korean.

"I'm a dancer and a rapper, I'll do my best as F(x)'s member" she said impressing the three girls in the living room. Jessica walked in the living room holding her fancy shoes in her hands and pulled Amber up from the couch.

"You can have enough with him later, now I need a talk with this gentleman" Jessica said and took Amber to the back, where the rooms were, but aimed right into Amber's room. Kyuhyun was stuck on his place as he was staring at the girls, awaiting reactions. Victoria and Luna spoke about Amber in only good terms, while Sulli had some comments about Amber not being masculine and Krystal was just quiet. 

"What about your impression?" Luna asked looking to the front at Krystal. She opened shocked about the question. She looked from each member and wasn't able to speak.

"Didn't you see? She is crushing on that guy" Sulli said and nudged Krystal in her side. Krystal moved away and made a weird expression.

"I'm not crushing on anyone" she said trying to hide how she felt hot all of a sudden. 

"We know you Krystalie, you act like this when you have a crush on someone" Victoria said mockingly, yet she was right. Krystal was jealous because Luna was able to sit next to Amber and even talk to her, and she just wanted some attention too. And when Amber smiled at her, she felt like it was a forced smile to not be left out. "Don't worry, I guess the company will keep an eye on him, he can be all yours" Victoria finished, making Sulli and Luna look at her sternly.

"No" the two whined in union, making Victoria scared and Krystal shocked. Did all of them have a crush on Amber?

While Kyuhyun was listening carefully to the chatting of the girl members, Jessica was working her magic on Amber. She found a bandage in the kitchen and started to cover up Amber's chest. At first the tomboy was shy of undressing that much in front of a girl, but as Jessica worked her magic, her chest now looked even flatter and buff. Jessica smiled on the result, satisfied with her work. She handed her a big baseball shirt and helped Amber sneak into it. 

"What if they'll find out?" Amber whispered. Jessica looked at her and handed Amber a pair of tight jeans. 

"They won't" she said and hurried Amber to change. "They are too busy to check out guys, they have no idea how a guy looks like up close" Jessica said and started putting two different socks on Amber's feet.

"That's why I'm afraid of... That they wanted me to be a buff masculine heartthrob such as... such as that guy" Amber pointed to the poster of Shinee's Jonghyun. Jessica turned around and giggled.

"Yeah, you can only dream of that body" she said sounding a bit harsh. She turned back shaking her head out of the ideas. "Look, Krystal is sixteen and has abs, really fine abs. If you keep up with your trainer, you will have abs and no one will ever notice.

"Who will be my trainer?" Amber asked as she zipped up those tight pants that almost in her legs. Jessica chuckled and turned around looking at the poster again. "You don't want to tell me that that guy" Amber pointed at him. Jessica grinned evilly sending shivers down Amber's spine. 

"Not only him... you will train with Shinee. They are guys in our company and they will be pretty much happy to have another sparring partner" Jessica said all happy about the fact, that she is going to hand Amber in the boys' hands. They are in good terms with F(x) and that makes Jessica so confidential.Jessica looked at Amber satisfied with her work. "Remember this style, you have to look like this" she said and patted Amber's shoulder. She pushed her out and introduced her to the group again, now as the official F(x) member. The girls were stuck in a shock, looking at Amber and they started to clap and cheer. It seemed that Amber will actually be accepted by the girls...

The next day it was a hard morning for Amber to wake up. She was sleeping on her back, snoring slightly. She was still jet-legged and wasn't able to wake up any time soon. She heard some voices, but wasn't sure if she was dreaming or was it coming from the living room.

"I don't like guys who snore" the silent voice said, reminding Amber of someone.

"So you are out of question" another similar voice stated with a soft laugh. Amber tried to turn around, but was held down by some weight. She cracked her eyes opened a little. "He's waking up" the same voice said making Amber open her eyes quickly. Krystal was sitting on the floor, facing the sleeping Amber, meeting her with the same wide opened eyes as Amber had. She tried to sit up, but her waist was pushed down by Luna sitting on her waist eating a samanco fish, crumbling it over Amber's torso. Victoria was sitting on Amber's office chair at her table and Sulli was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Morning sunshine" Victoria said, Amber finally realizing the voice of the person. 

"Where is Jessica?"

The morning was spent in front of the TV eating breakfast. The TV was showing some live performances of EXO, making Amber familiar with the dances and the lyrics. The girls were singing to it, just Amber was too embarrassed to compete with these singers. Victoria looked around and looked at Amber who was only eating a toast with jam again. She was shy around them still. Victoria smiled and gave Amber the remote control.

"Sing" she said and all of them encouraged Amber to sing. Amber just shook her head and put the remote control back in Victoria's hands. Victoria pushed it back and tried to force Amber to sing. There was no chance that Amber would just simply start to sing and she threw the remote to Krystal across the room. Krystal shook her head and acted like the remote was teh microphone singing with amazing voice, stunning Amber in her seat as she was still wrestling with Victoria's hands. Obviously the Chinese girl won.

Jessica's face peeked from the hall where the shoes were and called out, scaring the whole living room.

"Amber assemble!" Amber jumped up, hitting her toe into the coffee table and yelping slightly, making the girls laugh. She followed up after Jessica. Jessica grabbed her by the shoulders and pressed against the wall. "What do you think you're doing?" she whispered harshly, spitting in Amber's face a little. "You have to sing... wait... Neither I have heard you sing!" she panicked taking her hands off of Amber, grabbing herself at the hair. "Can you sing right?"

"I can, but not as good as them" Amber said and Jessica breathed out, dropping her sight a little. The next action sent Amber over the edge of surprise. Jessica grabbed at Amber's chest, feeling around her s. She looked up at her with crooked lips and wide opened eyes. She grabbed Amber's wrist and pulled her into her room like they were ninjas, not being spotted by the girls. Jessica quickly took the bandage and made Amber hold up her shirt. Jessica saw too much s in her life, she wasn't afraid of seeing a guy having s, like Amber.

"You aren't careful enough!" Jessica scolded Amber every time she passed her from the front.

"Careful with what?" it was Yuri standing in the doorway, looking surprised at Jessica and Amber who were trying to keep the bandage in place...


 

 

Hello~~~ ^^

So the most of you voted for 4Minute, even though it was almost 50/50

I decided to put in 4Minute, but I promise I won't Miss A not be a part of this ^^

Thank you for your votes and hope you will enjoy ^^