i dreamt about you last night (JiMon)

100 Ways To Say I Love You

jimin felt namjoon's presence before namjoon made it known, and jimin smiled down at the pan of eggs he was cooking, opening his mouth before namjoon had the chance to.

"joonie hyung, set the table," jimin said, grabbing salt and taking a pinch before sprinkling it over the eggs. he could hear namjoon grinning as the older male just walked closer to jimin, wrapping his arms around jimin's middle and pulling him close. "yah, hyung, you need to set the table." namjoon still paided him no mind, letting his lips run over the soft skin behind jimin's ear, causing jimin to giggle and lean back against his taller boyfriend.

"i dreamt of you last night, jiminnie," namjoon whispered against jimin's skin, a lazy smile spread across his lips.

"did you?" jimin asked, a light blush on his cheeks. "what happened?"

"nothing," namjoon laughed. "you were just there, being perfect."

"you big sap," jimin laughed, pushing his boyfriend away, getting the plates himself, and sliding a portion of eggs on each plate.

"a big sap that you love," namjoon cooed, and jimin rolled his eyes, placing the plates on the table before turning and placing a quick kiss on namjoon's smiling lips.

"yeah, i guess i do."

good morning, love. i dreamt about you.

 


 

why are these so short?

213 words