Have a good day at work

100 Ways To Say I Love You

"jungkook ah." jungkook stirred in his sleep, frowning slightly at the voice trying to wake him up. "jungkook ah, i came to say good bye." jungkook opened his eyes to see yoongi standing over him, a small small spread across his child like face.

"you're going to work, hyung?" jungkook asked, voice still laced with sleep and rough from not using it. yoongi nodded and his eyes softened when he saw jungkook's face fall. "but, hyung, you had said--"

"i know i did," yoongi cut him off, looking away from his friends sad eyes. "but the group's manager didn't like the track i made, so i have to go in and work out the part he doesn't like." jungkook looked away too. "they're offering time and half for any inconviniance it may have caused."

"like take away our best friend bonding time?" jungkook said bitterly, rubbing away the sleep form his eyes. yoongi sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"i'm sorry jungkookie," yoongi whispered, causing jungkook to look up, and every ounce of annoyance and anger disappeared from his body, because yoongi did want to hang out with jungkook, but he couldn't and that hurt yoongi just like it hurt jungkook.

"it's okay, hyung," jungkook whispered, sitting up and hugging yoongi. "have a good day at work, okay?" and yoongi smiled, nodding before ruffling jungkook's hair and leaving the room, letting jungkook flop back on his friends bed. alone.

have a good day at work, i love you.

 


 

wow i am in such paiin weeeee~~

250 words