Pull over, let me drive for a while

100 Ways To Say I Love You

jungkook looked at his friend worriedly. yoongi's eyes were slightly clouded over, the exhaution must have finally been catching up with the elder, and the car kept swerving slightly in the road. they had been driving for hours it seemed, and though jungkook didn't exactly have a license, he knew how to drive well enough to offer a quiet, "hyung, pull over." yoongi cocked an eyebrow at him, not pulling over completely, but switching lanes to be able to.

"what's wrong jungkookie? are you sick?" and jungkook can hear the worry and sleepiness in his voice, and even when yoongi has so many other things to think about and to worry over, he still cares for jungkook's health and the youngers heart swells.

"pull over," he repeats. "let me drive for a bit." and yoongi is so exhausted he doesn't even bother to argue, pulling over and turning the warning lights on as he slips off his seatbelt. jungkook mirrors his action and after a quick hop out of the car, both are put in their new seats. jungkook takes a deepbreath, putting both hands on the steering wheel, before grabbing the shift and putting it back into drive, slowly creeping back into open traffic, setting a steady speed that was niether too slow, nor too fast.

"jungkookie?" yoongi whispered, his eyelids slipping closed as sleep took over his body.

"yeah hyung?" jungkook replied after a few seconds, flipping on the turn signal before switching lanes.

"thank you for being nice to your old hyung. he really needed this."

and jungkook smiled, and had he not been so focused on the road, he may have seen the faint smile on yoongi's lips as he drifted off to sleep.

"anything for you, hyung."

i love you, let me drive for a while.

 


 

ah instalment one finished. life is cool.

love me by commenting and subscribing~~! ilysm *multiple heart emojis here*

301 words~