No, no, it's my treat

100 Ways To Say I Love You

jungkook stared down at all the food yoongi had ordered for them, his mind quietly calculating how much he could eat and not have to pay too much, because, no matter how much money yoongi recieved from his job, jungkook was still a student, and he couldn't make his friend pay for his meals.

"jungkookie, hurry and eat, before it starts getting cold," yoongi reprimanded, already stuffing his cheeks with meat, rice, and veggies.

"yes, hyung," jungkook mumbled, taking a small portion of everything, and only finishing what was on his plate, not daring to get seconds, no matter how much his stomach longed for them. yoongi noticed, and stopped eating with a frown.

"jungkookie, are you okay?" he asked, putting his chopsticks down, and staring at his young friend, who looks at him in shock.

"i'm fine, hyung, why? do i look not fine?" yoongi's frown deepens, and he his lips quickly.

"you aren't eating," he whispers, eyebrows furrowed, "and i'm worried for what the reason may be." jungkook's eyes widened impossibly more in the realization that yoongi thought he was starving himself.

"no!" jungkook yelped, before looking around and quieting his voice. "hyung, i'm okay i swear i just... i can't really pay that much," he mumbled, picking at his fingernails.

"jungkook, what the hell?" and the younger boy looked up in shock. "jungkook this entire meal is on me, you don't have to pay anything." jungkook was already shakiing his head before yoongi could finish talking.

"hyung, no i could never--" and yoongi stops him with a hand up.

"no, no. it's my treat." jungkook blushed as yoongi scooped more food onto his plate, and his face turned much redder when he saw yoongi waiting for him to eat to begin eating again.

"okay, hyung," he mumbled, scooping up the much needed food, and stuffing it in his mouth. yoongi smiled softly at the distracted boy, his being filled with happiness at seeing his younger friend eating.

it's my treat, because i love you.

 


 

writing these hurt me : )

jxcnisdvnoovosidkdichfl

333 words