It reminded me of you

100 Ways To Say I Love You

"hyung, what's this?" jungkook asked from the living room. yoongi peeked out of the kitchen and saw jungkook looking down at a stuffed bunny the older had bought a few days ago while walking home. a blush spread across his cheeks as jungkook looked at him, an eyebrow cocked.

"what? can't i own a stuffed toy?" yoongi asked. "or is that just for brats your age?" jungkook snickered, placing the bunny back on the couch where he had found it, before walking to the kitchen's counter, and leaning back against it, looking at his older friend with a grin on his lips.

"i don't know, hyung," he teased. "during all the years we've been friends, i've never seen you own a stuffed toy. maybe i'm  actually the oldest out of both of us, hmm?" and yoongi scoffed, ringing the dish towel that was in his hand before flicking his wrist, letting the tip of the towel skim jungkook's arm, making him yelp in surprise. "ah, come on hyung! why'd you buy it?"

yoongi couldn't hide the blush that formed on his pale cheeks as the next words slipped from his lips.

"well, it... it reminded me of you." and jungkook's cheeks flushed as he turned away with a small smile on his lips

how could i resist? it reminded me of you.

 


 

222 words~

comment, subsribe, love me : ))))