I'll walk you home

100 Ways To Say I Love You

jungkook is laughing in the center of their group of friends, having been put against hoseok in an arcade dance battle game. yoongi watches and cheers him on from behind all their friends, and woops and hollars even when jungkook ends up losing by one point, i can't believe it! all of them gathered for a quick slice of pizza in the parlour next door, before they went their seperate ways, the other 5 boys hopping into jin's car, which would drop them each at their houses while jin drove home. yoongi and jungkook would normally walk until they parted ways at their own streets, but today, yoongi decided something different when they reached jungkook's street.

"i'll walk you home," yoongi said, hands stuffed deep inside his pockets. the night was getting darker and he really  didn't walk jungkook alone on the streets, no matter how many times the boy had done it before.

"hmm? why hyung?" jungkook asked curiously. "you've never walked me home before." yoongi offered a small shrug, already moving down the sidewalk in the direction of jungkook's house.

"i just feel like walking you home today." jungkook smiles over to his hyung, before jogging to catch up with him.

they chat about mindless things on the short walk to jungkook's house, and only stop when they reach the door.

"well," jungkook starts, gesturing to the door "this is my stop." yoongi smirked, tilting his head slightly.

"i know, you dork," he chuckled, before taking a step back. "i'll see you later?"

"yeah," jungkook breathes out. "yeah definately." and yoongi walks away with a grin, leaving a dangerously confused best friend in his wake.

it's no big deal, let me walk you home.

 


 

its 1:30 am and i kinda wanna start another but i have other things to write oh whale

286 words