Come here, let me fix it

100 Ways To Say I Love You

yoongi opens the door to his friends bedroom. after having waited for over ten minutes downstairs, jungkook's mother had shooed him upstairs to see what was taking her son so long.

"jungkook?" he called as the door opened, and he saw said boy in front of his mirror, tying and retying his his tie. yoongi chuckled, coming inside and closing the door before sitting on jungkook's bed, leaning back against his palms. "having a hard time there, sport?" yoongi teased, but jungkook scowled, glaring at his hyung from the mirror.

"shut up hyung, if you're just gunna be dumb, leave," jungkook snapped, and yoongi's eyebrows furrowed, sitting up properly as he watched jungkook fumble with his tie some more. "this is stupid!" he yelled, finally, hands falling to his sides as he stomped his foot in anger. "i don't even want to go to this stupid homecoming dance!" and yoongi suddenly remembered how painfully young jungkook is, and how much older yoongi is. 4 years doesnt seem like a lot when you're little kids, but now it felt like they were ages apart, jungkook experiencing things for the first time that yoongi experienced years ago.

"come here," yoongi whispered, standing to his feet and motioning to jungkook to step closer. jungkook eyed him wearily, and yoongi rolled his eyes. "come here, let me fix it."

jungkook's eyes brightened and he stepped in front of yoongi. yoongi took a quick breath at how close the other got to him, but his pushed it away from his mind as his hands grasped the tie, pulling and tugging the fabric into the proper knot, before smoothing out the creases in the tie and letting his hands rest on jungkook's chest. he felt hands at his waist and his face felt so hot and when did jungkook get taller than him?

yoongi looks up at jungkook's face, and thank god,  jungkook looked as confused as he felt, but then he was getting closer and looking down at yoongi's lips and--

"boys hurry up, or else jungkook will be late!" 

and they sprung apart, before looking at each other and laughing nervously, slipping out the door to find jungkook's mom at the foot of the stairs, camera pointed and ready to take dozens of pictures of her  little nugget jungkookie.

come here, love, let me fix it.

 


 

sjdfgoidngongdck woooooo

comment subscribe love me!

393 words~