Chapter 8: The Proposal

WE GOT MARRIED (FROM YG AND SM COUPLE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's a one long chapter for y'all ^_^

It was another regular night in Korea that time. Well for some but for those who are tuned in that nights WE GOT MARRIED episode they are all looking wide eyed at their television trying to figure out why is it that 7 dashing young men are the one doing the hosting instead of the regular four host.

"Annyeong haseyo... Bangtan boys-imnida..." the BTS members introduced themselves.

"Yah... wait... we're still hosting right?" KH shouted at the background.

"Hahaha... hyung of course we are they're just our guest host for today..." Eric told him.

"Of course... Yeorobon annyeong..." KH, ChoA and Mi Sun chorused as they joined BTS on the stage.

"And tonight as you all now know... BTS is with us... so what can I say welcome to We Got Married Studio..." -Eric

"Neh... thank you so much for inviting us for today's episode..." -RapMon

"Do you guys know who our only couple in this season?" -ChoA

"Lay-Sunbae and Dara-Sunbae...." Jin and Suga answered together.

"Have you guys watched any WGM episode before?" -KH

"Well... RapMon-hyung is not really that much into it but I think he's watched some episodes before. For me I 've been watching it from the very first season." -Jungkook answered.

"I've only watched of Henry and Yewon sunbaes..." -J-hope

"I'm actually a fan of Nichkhun and Victoria sunbaes couple..." -V

"I've just watched of Sungjae-sshi of BTOB and Joy-sshi of Red Velvet...." -Jin

"Well like Jungkook here... I'm also an avid fan of WGM..." -Jimin

"Does anyone of you guys favor our current couple now?" -ChoA

"We're all a fan of the couple actually, so we do watch if we have time but Jin-hyung really watches it during the airing... without failure..." RapMon spill which rest of BTS agreed to.

"Also during the last episode since we are all busy we did not have the time to watch it right away but Jin-hyung was able to watch it as usual... then the next thing we know he was talking non stop about the episode...." -V

"He's such a spoiler..." Jimin whined making the four host laugh.

"Oh... PD-nim has started playing the video..." Suga pointed out getting the attention of the rest of them.

"They're having their first date today right?" -J-Hope

"Yes... oh... they started off with the scene at the jewelry store." -ChoA

 

 

 

"Hyung are you sure about this? Because seriously you don't have to do this... besides the mission is just for the two of you to have your first date." Sanghyun explained to Lay who is busy looking at different kind of engagement rings.

"I'm sure about this... also don't you think it's just appropriate that I propose to her first before marrying her?" Lay countered.

"Yeah... but hyung... you need not spend that much for a ring... besides noona might not accept it when she'll learn how expensive it is." Sanghyun insisted knowing her sister's attitude of not wanting to burden others.

"Then she doesn't have to know it's worth..." Lay absentmindedly answered. "Oh... what do you think about this." He pointed at a simple yet elegant 20karat gold ring with a 1carat brilliant cut diamond held by a shape of diadem at it's center.

"It's simple but is classy... hyung do you know that a diadem is a symbol of loyalty?" Sanghyun decided to just let Lay do as he wishes.

"No... but now that gives me more reason to buy this one..." Lay smiled to himself. "Excuse me miss... can I have this ring please..." He paused then looked at Sanghyun' direction. "Do you know the size of your sister's finger?"

"Six..." The later answered.

"Size six and do you have a card?" Lay ask the saleslady who is all too willingly handed him a card.

After paying for the ring the two of them went back at the Ramyun housed which looked more packed now than when they left earlier.

"Looks likes the rest of them have arrived..." Sanghyun said.

"What do you mean the rest of them?" -Lay

"Go see for yourself hyung..." Sanghyun smiled wickedly at him and urge him to go straight at the Ramyun house.

 

 

 

"Wea? Why did they cut it there? We want to see the rest of their circle of friends." -Mi Sun

"We can't air the scene for private matter." -Staff

"Oh... that's sad we would at least have some idea on what Lay-sshi is planning." -Eric

"It was actually brilliant... I can't wait to see Dara-noona's reaction..." V blurted out hushing the whole studio. He then realizes what he'd just said and covered his mouth instantly.

"Dara-noona??? Are you close to her?" -KH

"Aigoo... we're busted..." Jimin murmured.

"Well the truth is we're actually part of their circle of friends." -RapMon

"You mean to say you guys are there when they are planning?" ChoA asked wide eyes.

"Not all of us... RapMon and J-Hope we're unable to come along due to their schedule." -Jin

"Daebak... I can't believe this... so you mean you know their whole plan is?" -Erik

"They do... but they're not telling us anything... they're no fun..." -J-hope.

"Hahaha... just as I thought.... oh... it's Dara and Boms scene..." -Mi Sun

 

 

 

"Yah! Darong... what's taking you so long in there?" Bom voiced echoed all throughout Dara's room. They are currently at her house by the way.

"Just you wait. I'm almost done." Dara yelled back from her dressing room where she is changing.

"Palli... we only have an hour left. Surely you don't want your husband to wait." Bom shouted yet again while laying on Dara's bed.

About a minute or so... Dara went out from her dressing room making everyone anxious to see her but was just disappointed since the staff decided to blur her.

 

 

 

"Aw this is not really fair.... why would they blur her..." -Mi Sun

"That aside where are they exactly?" KH asked the staff.

"In Dara's penthouse..." -Staff

"Really? Wow... it's so classic... that bed though... it's huge you could fit a five person in there..." -ChoA

"Noona's room is like a Queens chamber..."  -Suga

 

 

 

"Tsk! I know it... my work is really perfection." Bom smiled upon seeing her friend.

"Whatever Bommie... so now would you kindly please tell me the venue of my date already?" -Dara

"Nah-ah... not saying anything... c'mon we better get going..." Bom pulled her out of her room.

Now the rest of Dara's house was shown... wowing the audience.

Her penthouse decoration is a collection of different culture. Some of American and European but mostly are of Asian. They descended through a circular stairs and landed directly in the living room which is illuminated gracefully by a large chandelier.

 

 

 

"Seriously... is she living in a castle?" -Mi Sun

"If I remember it right she's in Apgujeong-dong right? Did she bought the whole floor of a building?" -Eric

"Probably..." -KH

"I wish I could have a penthouse like that. Also I must say that the interior motive is really elegant." -ChoA

"Noona say's that she originally wanted to have pink as the motive but decided against it during the renovation since she think it will look so childish." -Jimin

"Have you guys been to her place?" -Eric

"No not really since she's really a private person... actually all of 2ne1-sunbaes... though we've been in her house in Busan once during one of their comeback celebration..." -Jin

"Wow... you guys are lucky then... YG artist seldom invite other Idol's from other agencies whenever they throws a party..." -KH

 

 

 

Bom and Dara was now on the lobby when a footman approached them and lead them to the entrance where a limousine is waiting.

"Woah... Bommie is this part of the date service?" Dara was shocked at how well prepared this date is.

Bom doesn't answer her right away instead she fishes her phone on her purse and called someone. After two minutes she came back an told her to get inside the limousine.

Meanwhile in a certain garden in Seoul Korea Lay, who is handsomely dressed in a black tuxedo, is pacing back and fort.

"Aigoo... hyung relax..." D.O called at him.

"Right... I should relax... it's just a date, it's not like it's my first time..." Lay murmured to himself.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Chen asked Baekhyun who is busily warming up his voice.

"I don't know... I've never seen him this nervous before..." Baekhyun shrugged.

"Let me talk to him... Sanghyun said that Dara and Bom are near already you guys should get ready..." Taeyang informed them before confronting Lay.

"Now I'm the one that's nervous..." Chen whispered.

"Tsk! You guys really needs to cool down..." Heechul gives each one of them some energy drink.

"Thanks hyung..." D.O, Baekhyun and Chen said together.

"I've heard that Dara-noona has finally arrived..." Chanyeol announced the moment that he arrived.

"Already? Guys get into your position..." Heechul ordered which they all obey.

"Bommie... omo, I'm so nervous..." Dara grip her friends hand.

"You should be..." Bom decided to scare her.

"Yah... You should be cheering me here..." Dara whine.

"Aigoo... Darong relax... it's just a date... just try to enjoy it instead... okay?" -Bom

"You're right... I should just enjoy it..." Dara remind herself just as when the Limousine stopped.

"Looks like we've arrived..." -Bom

"Okay... Kaja..." -Dara

The moment that they come out B.I and Bobby, who are both wearing a suit, are at the entrance of the venue waiting for her.

"Oh... what are you two doing here?" Dara ask them.

"Annyeong noonas... well your husband has ask for our help so..." -Bobby

"Also he wants us to give you this..." B.I handed her a stem of red rose.

"Aw that's so sweet of him... well I'll leave you here..." -Bom

"Huh? But..."

Bom cut her off. "These two will lead you to where will you go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter