Chapter 11: LayDara

WE GOT MARRIED (FROM YG AND SM COUPLE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

uwah... stayed all night long just to type this chapter...

Aigoo... feeling sleepy anyways enjoy this chapter...

 

Still Offcam...

Lay is busy looking at the pictures at Dara's living room when she finally return from her room looking happier than when she left him earlier.

"You seemed to be in a better mode." Lay observed.

"Of course... hey, I have a good news to you." She smiled at him widely.

"I'm listening..."

"I've called the company that I'm working with with this photoshoot and guess what... they've agreed to have you to be featured on their next month magazine issue as well." She informed him.

Lay was taken aback by this. "Really, woah that's great but should my management know and agree about this first?" A hint of worry washes over him.

Dara shrugged carefree... "You worry too much... that's being taken care off as this moment... just wait a little while and for sure your manager will contact and inform you about this."

"So if my company will agree to this, then that would only mean that we'll be featured as a couple?" He confirmed.

"Precisely... hahaha, this will be a good promotion for us as couple in the show don't you think? So I'm sure that your company will agree to this..." Dara confidently stated.

Lay was about to say something when he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket.

Dara chuckled cutely. "Now that's fast..."

"Hey... don't get your hopes up..." Lay warned her.

"Nah... believe me that's your manager confirming you working with me in this photoshoot." She boosted.

Lay only laugh lightly and checked the caller who turned out to be none other that his manager so he immediately answered the phone. "Neh... hyung..." 

 

 

 

"Lay... where are you right  now?"

"At Dara's penthouse... wea?"

"Ah... YOU'RE WHAT?"

"I said..."

"I've heard you... but WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE?" His manager can't believe the fact that he is at Dara's condominium the SANDARA PARK.

"I have brought her some breakfast and also so we could talk and you know be close with each other."

His manager releases a deep sigh. "Well you're already there so please just be careful people might recognize you... anyways come back to the dorm right away, you have a sudden schedule this week so you better start packing for it will be overseas."

"Hyung let me guess is it a photoshoot in France?"

"Yeah... how did you know?"

"Oh, it was Dara's idea to have me in her photoshoot as well... so yeah... I already have an idea about it."

"Really?" His manager chuckled from the other line. "She's really something isn't she... alright be home as soon as possible then... I'm hanging up and don't do anything stupid while you're with her."

"Neh hyung... annyeong..."

 

Lay raise his head and is welcome by an smirking Dara.

"Alright... your right it's my manager telling me about the photoshoot." He stated.

"Told yah..."

"Also he told me to go back at the dorm already for I have to start packing... I think you should start packing as well..." He instructed her.

"Later... I'm too lazy to pack now..." She whined.

"Tsk!!! You should start packing as early as possible so that you'll not forget anything..." Lay insisted.

"It's too early and my flight is not until 1 o' clock in the afternoon tomorrow... I'll do it this evening." Dara stubbornly said.

"I insist, c'mon I'll help you with it..." He pull her from the sofa.

"But don't you need to get back to your dorm?" Dara tried to stand on her ground but failed miserably because Lay is just plainly strong so she ended up being drag to her room.

"That could wait... so where's your luggage?" He asked while looking around her room.

She sighed defeated might as well pack she thinks to herself and leads him to her dressing room which is a whole new room adjacent to her room.

Lay looked appalled on how huge Dara's dressing room is. "This is all your clothes?"

"Half of it... the rest is at 2ne1's dorm, anyways can you please get that black leather luggage... I'll be using that one..." She pointed at a Louis Vuitton traveling bag located in the corner full of other branded traveling bags.

Lay obliged to it and brings her the said bag.

"Hey Lay what clothes will you be bringing with you." She suddenly ask while going through a rack of different shirts.

"I prefer dressing comfortably so just a simple t-shirts and jeans and some jackets in case that the weather will be cold." He shared.

"Oh, we're same then... that's why my stylist always pack another set of clothes for me just in case I have to go somewhere where I needed to dress up..." Dara told him as she went to the corner where different jeans are folded neatly.

"Hey, do have some ripped jeans?" She asked suddenly.

"Yeah... why do you asked?" Lay is now tidily putting the clothes which Dara picks on the traveling bag.

"So that we'll have a matching outfit in the airport for tomorrow... I'll be wearing this... and this..." She showed him a  black ripped jeans and a simple white printed shirt.

"Not bad... call, I'll be wearing a ripped jeans and a white shirt as well then..." Lay agreed.

And for the next 30 minutes they busied theirselves in making sure that Dara has everything she needs.

Lay bids farewell after that for he received a text from his manager telling him to go back to their dorm right away.

On his way home, an idea comes into his mind. Smiling to his self he went into a shopping store but in his full disguise. He look around the store and after finding what he needed he paid for it and went to their dorm straightly.

Dara on the other hand is now setting aside his luggage when she feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter