Chapter 7: Missions

WE GOT MARRIED (FROM YG AND SM COUPLE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANNYEONG EVERYONE...

WAH!!! FINALLY I'M BACK!!! HUHUHU FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK!!!

MIANHE TO ALL WHOM I HAVE KEEP WAITING FOR AN UPDATE...

Anyways... I'm just so happy to finally do an update...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PATIENLY WAITING AND FOR READING MY FANFICS... I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT A LOT

LOVE YOU GUYS !!! 

Here's CHAPTER 7!!! HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY READING IT :-)

 

 

 

 

"Annyeong Yeorobon last week we have finally witness the first meeting of our only couple on this especial season of WGM..." -Eric

"And I must say that it was such an unexpected kind of meeting considering the number of friends that they have with them... All gathered just to witness their meeting personally..." -Mi Sun

"Also last week we are accompanied by 6 well known artists, giving us another shock of our lives. Now, I wonder if will we be accompanied by some other artist today." -KH

"Nevertheless let's start to where we ended up last week... we totally can see chaos on the Ramyun House where the couple together  with their friends gather." -ChoA

"I must say that the chemistry between Dara and Lay is really something... they haven't have that much of an interaction in our last episode but you can tell that they compliment each other." - Mi Sun

"I agree with you noona... but what I'm excited to know as of this moment is to what their first mission is all about. Our beloved guest last week is such  tease not giving us any hint even how hard we beg them." -KH

"Now that's what we're all excited to know isn't it?" Eric addresses the audience. "So what are we waiting for? PD-nim play the video already... Palli!!! Palli!!!"

 

 

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Dara exclaimed after reading their first mission for the nth time.

"Noona what does it says?" Seungri enquired.

"I can't believe this... aren't we suppose to do the decorating ourselves, not them? I mean it's going to be our house to be?" Dara asked the stuff and totally ignoring Seungri.

"Wow, I can't believe this... noona really ignored me..." Seungri murmured acting a little hurt.

"Hyung expect that already... I mean she's married now..." 

"Engaged..." Leeteuk and CL corrected B.I.

"Sorry... okay engaged, meaning most of her attention will be at Lay sunbae already." B.I continued to explain.

"He's got a point..." Key and Donghae agreed.

"HOUSE???"

"What decoration?"

Mino and Daesung blurted out together respectively.

"Lay do you mind explaining what the mission is all about to them?" Dara looked at him with a pleading eyes.

"Sure... no problem... anything for my wife." He smoothly said then smiled at her leaving their friends, audience and host to start teasing the couple.

He then faced their friends, cleared his throat and started reading the letter.

 

To our beloved couple...

Greetings... to the dashing husband and lovely wife. Now that you're properly acquainted and engaged please brace yourselves and get ready to enter the marriage life.

As an official couple, you two will now be needing a house to live, thus this is where your first mission comes. The two of you will now then assign your friends to take care of the whole decoration of your house, like every detail will be handled by them and that no information will be given to the two of you through the whole process.

From the WGM stuff, Congratulations and Good luck.

 

"NO WAY!!!" All the people in room exclaimed except for four people namely , CL, Taeyeon, Hye Sun, and Hyori who all have a creepy smile plastered on their faces.

"Hell yeah!!!" Chaerin blurted out now all eyes are on her.

"C'mon guys... This is going to be a lot of fun..." She assured them.

"I suppose... but can we do it? I mean we are all busy with our own schedule. We might not pull it through... I don't want to ruin unnie's house to be just in case..." Tifanny stated.

"You worry too much... Don't worry we'll make things work..." Hye Sun assured the later.

"Alright I volunteer myself to be the team coordinator then...." T.O.P shouted.

"NO WAY!!!" Dara blurted loudly shocking everyone in the room since this is very unlikely of her. Actually she's acting a little weird lately.

"Jagiya... you alright???" Lay take her hand and look at her worriedly. Wondering why she reacted that way.

"Noona wea???" T.O.P ask her.

"You... please don't feel offended but... you..." Dara couldn't bring herself to speak up her mind resulting to her squeezing Lay's hand who didn't let go from holding her.

"I what?" T.O.P

Dara shut her eyes and held the bridge of her nose while shaking her head. "Tabi it's just... your style... well let's just say that we have quite a large difference when it comes to style..." She explain.

"She is righ T.O.P. I suggest then that Hye Sun will be our head coordinator. Also she'll do the assigning of task herself but not in front of our couple. We don't want to spoil the fun." Hyori pointed out making T.O.P sulk in the corner but he agreed with the idea.

"Mmmh, Annyeong haseyo... I don't want to cut your current discussions but looks like PD-nim here wants to say something..." Minzy voiced was suddenly heard.

"Maknae... you've manage to come..." CL cheerfully exclaimed.

"Well my class ended earlier than what I've expected. So, lucky me... wow, I did not expect that a lot of you unnie's and oppa's will be coming... well of course some dongsaengs of mine also..." Minzy cheekily stated.

"Curiosity kills..." Yoona said which the others agreed to.

"Ah-huh..." Minzy nodded her head but something about the way she look at them looks suspicious. "Well as I was saying PD-nim here ask me if will you guys can stop for a moment for he has something  to say."

"Oh! Mianhe... these guys are just so out of control..." Leeteuk started to say but was cut off by Donghae.

"Look who's talking..." 

"Hey I wasn't..." The SUJU leader tried to argue but was cut off by someone yet again.

"Yeah... yeah... whatever hyung... Let's just hear what the PD-nim wants to announce." It was no other than Siwon.

 

"Ahem... Actually there is a second mission for the couple..."  The PD-nim said making everyone in the room look at him and the four host stunned.

 

"Now this is getting interesting..." -Eric

"You tell me..." -KH

 

"A second mission right away???" Onew, Kai and Chanyeol shouted together.

"Now that was fast..." Suho commented.

"Wait where is Sanghyun and Bom unnie?" Sunny ask while looking around the room.

 

"They're send out to do a certain mission themselves." The PD-nim explained.

 

"Wow... we did not even notice them leaving..." IU uttered.

"Took the words out of my mouth..." Seven approved.

"Eh? What's our mission then?" Lay and Dara asked together still holding each others hand.

 

"Dara, Bom is currently on the fourth floor... you are to locate her exact location there and she will then guide and explain to you the next mission. Lay, Sanghyun is currently on the fifth floor... you are to locate his exact location there and he will then guide and explain to you the next mission." 

 

"Does that mean that we're going to be left behind here?" Mino wondered.

 

"Yes but another mission is to be given to you who will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter