Chapter 10: Surprise

WE GOT MARRIED (FROM YG AND SM COUPLE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week after the PROPOSAL DATE...

Still offcam...

Dara is leisurely resting in her penthouse, for finally after how many days of endless working she have the whole day to herself.

"Aigoo... If only I can sleep all day, but I'm starving... aish, I really should hire a cook, I'm so tired to cook." She keeps talking to herself while lazily preparing some cornflakes with fresh milk.

"At last... I can eat..." She's about to start digging up when her phone vibrated.

"Eh who would be calling me this early?" With curiosity she reach for her phone and checked who's calling.

It's an unknown number... she contemplated either she'll answer it or not  it could be just a prank call of some crazy fans or worse it might even be a hater but thinking that it must be someone she know of she answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Good Morning jagiya... keke, noona this is Lay. I'm so sorry for disturbing you this early but I'm currently in front of your penthouse so I was..."

"No way..." she did not wait for him to finish his speech.

One minute she is in her kitchen sitting and with a flash she is at her doorway opening the door.

"Woah... you're really here."

Lay smiled shyly at her. "I was about to message you first to tell you I'm coming over  but you might not read it in time so I called you instead." He explained to her.

"Wah, this is such a surprise." Dara stated. Her eyes diverted on to the plastic bags that Lay is holding.

"Omo... is that what I'm thinking it is?" She pointed at the plastic bags.

"If you're thinking of this as foods, then that makes you right. It's a home made breakfast to be exact."

Upon hearing it Dara went ballistics.

"Kyahhh... thank you Xingie... wahhh... you're such a life saver..." and before she knew it she was already hugging Lay.

"Mmmh... noona, I-I can't b-breath..." He told her gently but did not do anything to make her let go of him. He's quite enjoying the moment actually. Not everyday does he get a free hug from a goddess.

"Ooops... Mianhe, it's just that, after a long time somebody finally brings me a home made food beside my omma... wahhh, I could cry right now, but I won't..." She blubbered but then realization hit her that Lay is still in front of her door. "Kyahhh... where's my manners... aist, come on in..." she held the door wide open for him to enter.

"You're funny..." that's the only thing he could say after seeing her alienated antics.

"Hehe, I'm weird that way... here let me help you with that." She held her hands for him to hand the plastic bags.

"No need... where's your kitchen?"

"Aigoo... such a gentleman... aren't you? Well this way." She leads the way with him trailing behind her.

"Corn flakes?" Lay raise his eyebrow once they've entered the kitchen.

Dara smiled sheepishly.

"Well better than ramen. I've heard that it was your favorite." Lay take the foods out the plastic bag and started preparing them with Dara watching him.

"Aish don't remind me of that... Hwangsshabu band me from eating too much of it. He said it's not healthy so I could only ate it twice a week. How mean of him."

Lay chuckled. "Seriously how many times do you usually ate it?"

"Twice in everyday."

 "Jinjja?" He looked at her unbelievably.

"Yeah... omo, the foods looks tasty... can I eat already? I'm starving..." Dara exclaimed after seeing the foods in the table totally forgetting the corn flakes.

"I'm hungry myself... c'mon let's dig in..."

So the two of them started devouring the food.

"Wah... did you really cook all of this? Daebak it's all delicious... the seasonings are perfect. Seriously you can pass as a descent chef." Dara praised him.

"Well I got help from Kyungsoo... so credits to him too."

Dara gave him a puzzled look. "Who?"

"Oh right... he wasn' t present during our first meeting due to his schedule. I'm referring to D.O by the way. Kyungsoo is his real name."

"Oh the one with a cute round eyes and one of your vocals right?"

Lay nodded. "Yes, you should have seen how regretful he is that he wasn't around during our meeting."

"Keke, so tell me, what brings you here and how did you know my address?" Dara probe him.

"Why, can't I visit my wife? And Bom noona gave me your address."

"Aigoo... that ajumma is really a sly fox anyways I did not know that you are this kind of a person Lay... so confident aren't you? Though kidding aside what brought you here?" Dara gave him a serious look.

Lay sigh in defeat. "Arasso... well I am worried that we may not look like a real couple when filming especially that we've just met so I was really hoping that, you know I can spend a little more time with you to work out our relationship and of course to know you a lot better." He explained to he her patiently.

"Mmmh, you've got a point on that not to mention that things will be quite difficult for all of us because of our busy schedule." Dara just realize how hard things will be with their full and ever changing schedule.

"Oh and about the schedule thing, I've heard that we are to be filmed anytime regardless of where we are." Lay shared the information to her.

"Bwoh? For real? Wah... they're sure is all in for this season."

"That's expected given that we're the only couple." Lay agreed.

"Oh right... Aw now the show's whole reputation is all on us, so we must really do our best to entertain our viewers. Well for now let's finish our breakfast first so that we can start discussing things formally." Dara suggested.

"Oh noona, you remember Chanyeol right? Aigoo the moment I got home at the dorm the night I've propose to you he started to pester me nonstop... like he keeps on whining why isn't he the husband, that I was so lucky that you're my wife and made it to the point that he even suggested that we should switch place. By the way you're aware that he is a fanboy of yours right?" Lay stated in one breath taking Dara by surprise.

"Woah... you know I though at first you're not the kind to talk too much but guess I'm wrong. And about your question yes, thanks to Minzy, who is a hard core fan of your group by the way, I know that Chanyeol is a fanboy of mine, hahaha, I even remember Minzy telling me that he once posted in his account that he wanted to marry me."

"Hahaha, I'll tell this to him once I've got the chance." He chuckled.

"Boys..." Dara murmured while shaking her head.

Lay went silent for a moment then talked again but he look more serious now. "Noona, if you don't mind me asking but are you somewhat in a relationship right now? I mean it's okay if you don't answer... I under-"

"Aigoo... Xingie for a man you sure talk too much... kekeke, and to tell you honestly, I'm single right now. No need to worry... arasso?"

Lay released a sigh of relief with her answer. He is somewhat glad that she is single. Though he quite don't understand why. He dismis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter