Chapter 2: EXO

WE GOT MARRIED (FROM YG AND SM COUPLE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's Chapter 2 right away :-)

 

 

"Annyeong yeorobon..." The four host of WGM greeted their audience.

"Tonight we officially start the new season of WGM... woohoooo..." Eric stated excitedly.

"Now, we all know that in this season we're only going to have one couple... and I can no longer wait to know who will they be..." Mi Sun annouced.

"Also we would like to give you guys a heads up... for there are so many things that has been added in the show so please look forward to our many surprises..." ChoA also said.

"Yah!!! PD-nim why have you given them all the script... I have nothing to say anymore..." KH whined which makes the audience laugh.

"Hahaha, oppa don't worry you'll get to shine soon..." -ChoA

"Anyways... we all know that both the husband and wife will be coming from a group that is both highly popular..." -Eric

"And that the wife is from YGE and that the husband is from SME... omo, I'm getting more and more excited on knowing them... are you guys?" Mi Sun ask the audience which they answered with a loud yes.

"Now... without further ados... let's get to business and meet the couple already... PD-nim play the video now... Palli!!!" KH said making the audience hush at once.

 

 

 

The camera man show a dorm which makes some of the studio audience to scream since they know if to whom that certain dorm belongs to or in other words they exactly know who live in there.

"OMO! That dorm sure is huge." -Mi Sun

"Woah!!! Unnie that's EXO's dormitory !!! Ottake !!!" -ChoA

"Jinjja??? So we're going to meet the husband first!!!" -Mi Sun

"Noona you're drooling already!!!" Eric .

"Shut up!!!" Mi Sun hissed at him while throwing a pillow towards him.

At that moment the camera zoomed towards the front door and from the corner, a finger was about to push the door bell button but a hand suddenly stops it.

"Oh, who's hand is it???" -Mi Sun

"What happened???" -Eric

 

 

 

Exo's POV:

It was silent inside the whole dorm. Probably because it's still early and that few of them do have an schedule so they have decided to slack off and sleep.

The only one's awake that time are Suho and D.O since the two of them have an early schedule to attend to.

"So how's the filming to your new drama so far?" Suho asked D.O who is currently eating some bread. They are currently waiting for their manager to come and pick them up.

"It's going good and my co-actors are really approachable so I was able to adopt that easily." D.O answered whole heartedly.

"That's good to hear. Wow, I still can't believe that your really an actor now." Suho amusedly stated.

"Me too hyung... though I hope we could have done it all together... I'm still not used of not having you guys around." D.O said.

"Hahaha, do you want the director to lose his mind? Us doing a drama together? It will be a total chaos on the set." Suho joked which makes D.O smile knowing how playful and crazy are s.

"Though kidding aside I wish we could do something like that... it's getting really hard for us to be all together since often times some of us have an schedule whenever we decide to bond. I really miss everyone." -Suho

"Oh... that's some heavy words hyung... I think I wanna cry..." A voice suddenly interrupted their conversation.

D.O and Suho then turn towards the kitchen's hallway only to see Baekhyun leaning on the wall.

"Oh, you've arrived... how's your grandmother?" -D.O

"She's stable now... the doctor says she just overworked herself thus her blood pressure rise up." Baekhyun answered. 

These pass three days he's been away since his grandmothers health isn't that great so he decided to pay her a visit.

"That's a relief... but Baek, who are they? Why is a camer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter