Chapter 6: Grand Meeting

WE GOT MARRIED (FROM YG AND SM COUPLE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright originally I was planning to post this chapter not until 4 days from now but since I stayed up all night last night I was able to edit it and reading your comments it looks like many of you are excited to have the next chapter so here's a long chapter for you all...

Don't forget to upvote ^_^ love you all :-)

 

 

The commercial is finally over. Now back at the studio the four host are totally at lost on what is happening.

 

"Annyeong... we're your guest host for today..." Said one of the six individuals that invades the studio. 

Their identity is still unknown for the viewers since their face are all blurred.

"The six of you???" -Mi Sun

"Yeah!!!" They chorused.

"You guys are playing dirty, why didn't you inform us about them? We could have at least prepared something for them." KH told the staffs who all just gave him a sheepish smile.

"Now this is fun... so what can I say welcome to We Got Married studio..." -Eric

"Wah... we're so glad that you could join us sunbaenims..." -ChoA

"Oh, no need to be formal ChoA-sshi just call us unnie or oppa..." -One of the invader.

"Well why don't you guys go on and introduce yourselves to our audience... I'm sure they are all anxious to know who you are." -Mi Sun

The camera revealed the first individual. "Annyeong haseyo... Super Junior Leader Leeteuk-imnida... and today I will... I mean we'll all be joining you to witness the first meeting of the couple."

Then beside him is non-other than... "Hello everyone... G to the D is in the house... let's have some fun..."

"Yah... Jiyong oppa we're not here to party..." One of them reminded him which turned out to be... "Yeorobon... wazzup, 2ne1 leader CL-imnida..."

"Chaerin-yah I really like your outfit today." Another lady complemented her. The camera man switched to her direction revealing... "Annyeong haseyo... how you guys been doing? SNSD leader Taeyeon-imnida..."

"Noona, Leeteuk hyung said that you..." but before this certain someone could continue what he is about to say Leeteuk has covered his mouth already saying "Just go ahead and introduce yourself kiddo..."

"Arraso... arraso... well, hi to all of you, Shinee leader Onew-imnida... let's enjoy this episode of WGM neh?" He introduced himself.

"What were you suppose to say earlier?" Mi Sun ask him.

"Oh that... " Onew smile and whisper something to her.

"I see, well that could have been bad... hahaha, good thing that Leeteuk stoped you..." -Mi Sun

"Unnie what is it?" Taeyeon ask her intrigued.

Mi Sun then lean towards her and whisper what Onew whispered to her.

"Hahaha, that would really stir another issue if I have said that..." Taeyeon laugh.

"Oh looks like I already have an idea about what you guys are talking about..." -CL

"Leave it to the genius to guess what you guys are whispering about..." -GD

"Now I'm totally ignored..." The last one of them said in a joking manner.

"Hahaha, sorry about that... well go on and introduce yourself..." -Mi Sun

"Annyeong haseyo... WINNER leader Seung Yoon-imnida..." He introduced himself.

"Now that you've seen our guests it's about time that we see how our couple meet... - Eric

"Play it already..." The ten of them all shouted.

 

"Will someone please slap me in the face right now. I'm freaking dreaming right?" -Chanyeol

PAK!!!

"Aw, Baek what the heck?" -CY

"You ask someone to slap you so... I did the pleasure..." -Baekhyun

"Should I thank you then?" Chanyeol sarcastically stated.

"Of course..." Baekhyun grinned.

"Stop it... both of you... don't embarrass yourselves in front of our sunbaenims." Suho hissed at the two of them.

"Annyeong haseyo sunbaenims, I don't want to be rude, but can I ask why are you all here?" Chen politely ask someone who turned out to  be non other than Leeteuk himself.

"We're actually waiting for someone to arrive... or should I say for you guys to arrive." Leeteuk answered him grinning.

"Who among you guys is the husband?" A new voice ask in the background.

At instant all the EXO boys pointed Lay who is looking pale and paler at that moment.

"You're the husband?" The same voice ask now sounding so serious.

"Ah, neh sunbaenim..." Lay responded.

"Aish, don't call me sunbaenim it makes me feel old and I'm still quite young..." The camera revealed Seungri then shifted to Yesung and Taeyang who cough severely.

"What?" They chorused once Seungri looked at them frowning. He just shrugs at his hyungs actions and shifted back his attention to Lay. "Anyways just call me hyung..."

"Hey guys you might want to enter already... you are all creating a scene by standing there at the entrance..." Donghae called out at them.

"Well, Donghae has a point..." Leeteuk agreed thus they invited EXO inside the Ramyun house which is packed with costumers or should I say with mysterious people.

"Kyahhh!!! So the husband is someone among you guys???" A female voice suddenly got their attention.

The EXO boys then looked around and spotted Tiffany pointing at them with wide eyes.

"Yah, Tiff tone down your voice..." Taeyeon appeared behind her shocking EXO more.

"Seriously people you're all acting like you own this place..." Heechul decided to in the conversation standing from the table that he is sitting or more to say hiding.

"Hey we did not hire the whole place for nothing..." Donghae, Taeyeon, Seungri and CL chorused.

"Chaerin-yah... you're back!!!" Someone else in the background screeched.

"Sunny-unnie, you dyed your hair red? Omo... it suits you perfectly!!!" CL responded once she pin point who just talked at her.

 

"Hyung... the clue said that you're going to meet the family and friends of your wife right?" Sehun whispered to Lay.

"Yes... why?" -Lay

"So meaning all the sunbaenims around us right now are her friends?" -Sehun

"Well I assumed so..." -Lay

"Wow, then she might be that friendly to have all of them as her friends... now I wonder who among the people here is your wife." Xiumin joined their conversation.

"So who among you guys is the Husband?" Yoona asked putting down the newspaper that she used to hide her identity.

"I am the husband... sunbae..." Lay politely said.

"Really???" Siwon and Onew shouted from one of the table.

"Yeorobon, has anyone of you have breads? They don't serve any breads here..." Bom whining voiced got the attention of them all and after hearing her everything went disarray.

"Damn... I forget to bring anything to me today..." CL panicked upon realizing that she have no bread in her dispatch that day.

"Kyahhh, no one told us tha Bom unnie is going to be here today..." Taeyeon and Sunny chorused.

"We totally came unprepared..." Tiffany and Yoona also blurted out.

The four of them are totally on havoc.

"Daesung-hyung did you bring any bread with you?" Seungri keeps on pestering Daesung.

"Yah Seungrat I already told you and everyone else that asked that I did not bring any bread with me today, so stop bugging me." -Daesung

 

"Why is everyone panicking?" -ChoA

"Oh, you all know that Bom noona loves eating bread right?" -Seung Yoon

"Yes... and also corn..." -Eric

"You see whenever we go out with her we always make sure to have a bread with us..." -CL

"Why?" -KH

"You all know Hwangsshabu-hyung right?" -GD

"YG's personal trainer?" -KH

"Yes... he is really strict when it comes to our diet..." -GD

"And workouts as well ..." -Seung Yoon

"The breads that we're usually bringing with us are all organic and sugar-free so it's alright even if Bom-unnie eats it all." -Taeyeon

"What happens whe  no one among you have bread with you when she ask one?" -Mi Sun

"When noona craves for bread there's nothing or no one can stop her from eating... she will really go to the nearest store and buy any bread that she want and will even buy a stack for herself for a week." -Onew

"You can't stop unnie from doing so since she'll really get mad at you and will keep on hitting you the whole day..." -Taeyeon

"Now once Hwangsshabu will know about this, which he always have ways of knowing off, whoever is Boms companion that day, he/she is totally doomed." -Leeteuk

"How so?" -KH

"He will call you and will make you do some workout with him the whole day... if you have some commitments he'll set a schedule and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter