Chapter 9

The Magic Castle

Kim Jaejoong laugh as he watching Despicable Me ignoring Yunho who is driving them on the highway.

"I don't know you like cartoon?" Yunho ask amusedly to Jaejoong who still focus onto the tablet on his hand.

"I love Disney and all the cute cartoons. But don't tell anyone it's embarrassing." Jaejoong answer as he pout before he turn to Yunho.

Jung Yunho can't help from laughing seeing how cute Jaejoong now. It's like how 'Gorgeous Joongie' used to be.

"I tell you one secret and promise me to keep it ok? I love Bambi too." Yunho said and he heard Jaejoong laugh happily.

"I didn't see that coming. Our Mr big CEO loveeeeee Bambi." Jaejoong keep laughing as he wipe his eyes, for him Yunho is too cute.

Jung Yunho only shake his head as he don't want to ruin Jaejoong mood. He read somewhere pregnancy mode is like roller coaster and it is double up for men pregnancy.

Smiling and laughing Kim Jaejoong is the best.

Kim Jaejoong look around as he see the sea. It's very calming and its make anyone also feel the peacefulness brought by the clear sea.

"Its been long time I came to Jeju. Never thought you are having project here." Jaejoong blurted out as he open up his window, allowing the sea breeze hit his face lightly.

"I know a place that sell best ramen in entire Jeju. Once we done with the jobs, I'll take you there ok?" Yunho said as he keep smiling when Jaejoong nods happily.

"And can I skip the yucks milk?" Jaejoong hold Yunho arm, trying to make his cutest face ever, smiling brightly looking to the driving man.

Jung Yunho take his deep breath. Is it possible for human to fall in love with same people again and again.

-----------------

The event of Introducing Jeju to Japanese Delagacy is successful and not many people know the 3 days programs have been arranged by Kim Jaejoong carefully.

"Jae~~ you shouldn't tired yourself dear." The elegant ladies in yellow Hanbok said as she hold Jaejoong hand who are about to get up from the dining table.

"No it's alright mom. I barely do anything." Jaejoong caress Mrs Jung hand as he smile, ensure the lady everything is fine.

"Yunho tell me you arrange everything. You really good and all Japanese like it so much." Mrs Jung chuckles when she see her son in law blushing.

Kim Jaejoong can't help from feeling happy as tonight he received a lot of compliments and no one looking down on him, thinking he using his status for everything.

That's what he look since he finish graduate.

"Hey baby you alright? Wanna hit the bed now?" Yunho ask Jaejoong as he caress his shoulder softly.

"Take him to the room Yunho, it's already late and he is tired. It's not good combination for pregnancy." Mrs Jung said as she smiling to the couple.

Kim Jaejoong and Jung Yunho bow to her as they walk to their suite. It's been few weeks since their both families know about Jaejoong pregnancy and yet no one ever asked him anything.

He bet his brother and Yunho said its Jung baby.

"Thank you so much Jaejoong for helping me and you did a very wonderful job. Now I want my wife to rest." Yunho said as he lead Jaejoong to the bed and caress his hair softly.

"But..but..I want to take bath." Jaejoong sigh as he now feel the tiredness kick him.

Jung Yunho smile as he carry Jaejoong in bridal style to the bathroom, ignore the man yelping and all his question.

"You take your bath, hmm I give you about 10 minutes then I will come back here and take you out." Yunho said as he help Jaejoong remove his coat, tie, sock while the man chuckling happily sitting on the counter.

"Yes sir." Jaejoong teasingly salute Yunho who are now preparing the bath tub before he going out.

Kim Jaejoong bite his lips as he get in the bath tub after remove his clothes. He don't know what the feel but it is so weird yet making him happy. He bet if he check his face on mirror it will be blushing red.

"Hey Champ~~ Mr Jung is nice right?" Jaejoong rub his now visible bulging tummy, giggling before he close his eyes for a quick rest.











Ok another update...
Thanks for those who support me...
I have updated the foreword and include Jaejoong having baby from TOP.
And for those who saying I hate Yunjae, kindly read all the previous chapter..why should I use yunho if hate yunjae?
Anyway speaking of current chapters...the reasons of delayed update is I have to re think about some scene that might cause others bashing me..
So I skip the part their parents knowing Jae pregnant...and some other changes in future too...
Gasp..this gone too long...anyway thank you for reading and comments
Saranghae