Chapter 5

The Magic Castle

Jung Yunho sit next to the sleeping man who look very calm very contrast to the image he wear when he awake, a very cold, rude and arrogant guy. Its like day and night differences.

Yunho knew that Jaejoong unable to remember him, the fat boy who always accompany him at their house, the fat boy who always buy him the vanilla ice cream whenever he is sad and the fat boy who ever allowed to call Kim Jaejoong “ gorgeous Joongie “.

The Jung family decision sending the fat boy to London during their family vacation making Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong last meeting was 2005 Christmas.

And on 2011 fall when the fat boy want to make a surprise to his “gorgeous Joongie” the shy cute boy no longer the same boy he used to know. Its like he seeing someone else in his  “gorgeous Joongie” body so arrogant and cold to everyone he didn’t know.

This last 2 years after coming back from London, working with his father in Korea and maybe it’s the fate he met the Kim’s adopted brothers and once again the become a best friend however never once he met Kim Jaejoong.

Jung Yunho sighed as he realized that his thought fly way back to old time. It already past 2 am. Slowly he get up and tuck in Jaejoong slowly as he can not wanting to wake up the man.

“What happen to you Joongie? What make you hurting yourself?” Yunho whisper softly as he watch sleeping Kim Jaejoong which later making Yunho smile alone.

With the smiling face, Jung Yunho grab the pillow and walk to the sofa at the end of honeymoon suite, knowing Kim Jaejoong will make a scene if next morning he see Yunho sleeping next to him. The last thing Yunho want is stressing Kim Jaejoong.

“Goodnight gorgeous Joongie.” Yunho mumble slowly as he close his eyes, falling asleep and getting ready for next day with his wife.

 

 

Kim Jaejoong rolled his eyes seeing how his father and his adopted brothers talking with Yunho happily as they are marriage on the name of love.

“You shouldn’t stress yourself more Jae. Not only your baby will be in dangerous but yourself.” Hyukjae said as he sit next to Jaejoong who groans dissatisfaction.

“Stop mentioning bout the ing baby. I hate it!” Jaejoong said as he looking to Hyukjae who are now surprised how he address his baby.

“Jae~ you know yourself its your mistake so stop blaming the baby. I believe it’s a new chance for you to start anew again. Please, stop acting as rebellious.” Hyukjae sighed softly as he pat Jaejoong shoulder softly.

Jaejoong smirk and shake his head, biting his inner cheek trying to hold his tears. He is strong guy, he is not the weak guy who depends on his adopted brothers to survive. He is the ugly duck in the swan family, he had enough people reminding him about it.

“Hey Jae~ you look pale, here drinks some tea.” Yunho said as he offer the tea cup to Jaejoong who didn’t realized when Siwon, Donghae and Yunho come to the verandah.

Kim Jaejoong rolled his eyes and ignore Yunho and decide to leave them enjoying their selves but as he get up, he feel dizzy and weak, he close his eyes as he know he will fall.

“Hey Jae~~Jongie? Are you alright? Come lets rest inside.” Yunho said as he holds Jaejoong from falling, taking his wife to their living room and lay him down on the sofa.

Kim Jaejoong want to stop the so-called husband from touching him, but he too weak to protest, maybe before dealing with the adult he need to get rid the reason why he always weak and making him feel useless.

“Jaejoong, please eat you need to have the energy for yourself or you need to be hospitalized.” Hyukjae sighed as he checking the boy pulse.

Jaejoong close his eyes, he really lazy to fight with the people around him and his head really feel heavy. He really hate this but he don’t know what he can do.

“Yunho, please take care of him nae? We will go back first so Jaejoong can rest. Thank you so much for your invitation. We will visit you both again.” Siwon said once everything is calm and Hyukjae said Jaejoong is fine.

Jung Yunho nod as he send his brother in law to the door, thanking them for spending time with him and soon he close the door before he walk to see Jaejoong.

“You know, you can stop pretending being a perfect husband. No one here now.” Jaejoong said weakly as he sit at the living room.

Jung Yunho sighed as he stand in front of the man, try his very best not to lost his temper as nothing will be settle by they both being ego and stubborn.

“I am not pretending, I am giving chance to ourselves to enjoy this wedding arrangement Jaejoong. You should do the same as you need to be stress free. I promise you that nothing you will lost if you being nice and you also need to survive in order to run away after you deliver your baby.” Yunho said as he pat Jaejoong shoulder before he walk to his office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

hiiiiiiiiiiii

i will try my best to update frequently...

I know the development quite slow here but next chapter probably it will start

and for those who dont like the fact Jae pregnant with other guy baby...i am sorry..

SUbs...comments....please do not bash as it will effect my mood for update kkkkkk