chapter 2

The Magic Castle

Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae, sons of the Lotte World owner and one of best neurologist in Korea, Kim Youngwoon and Kim Taeyeon. Both of the men now silently watching a man who sleeping peacefully with the IV drip on his right arm.

None of them are expecting this. 2 hours ago after the short phone call of the man, Lee Donghae speed up and almost hit all the red light. Luckily he with his boyfriend who is doctor and after they arrived at the man house, his brother fainted right away and his boyfriend scream him to speed up once again to the hospital.

While waiting for his boyfriend to do the check up on his brother, Donghae manage to call their older brother and within 20 minutes, Choi Siwon with him.

"What happen to him Hyuk?" Siwon ask straight away when the said man enter the room.

Lee Hyukjae take a deep breath watching his boyfriend and Choi Siwon. This is not supposed his task but knowing their brother who laying on the bed, he have to tell both of them.

"Jaejoong is 3 months pregnant and my prediction based on his condition, he is so stressed just now." Hyukjae said as he step closer and check on sleeping Jaejoong.

Choi Siwon sighed heavily as he lean back to the sofa. No words he can think for now. His brain stop fuctioning for a while and he know the man next to him also the same

"Daddy will kick him out from house if he knew. Why he cant even use his brain?" Donghae blurted out as he run his hand on his face.

"No, we have to ensure daddy will not know this Hae. He too weak and I bet that coward man left him. Remind me to show him what happen when he mess up with our lil brother." Siwon said as he gritted his teeth try to surpress his own anger.

Donghae nod his head as he now sit beside his little brother. He sighed as he caress the man hair slowly before he tuck in him properly.

"Hey my lil jongie, rest well ok? Siwon hyung and me will help you and lil baby. We love you so much." Donghae whisper slowly before he peck his brother cheek softly.

"Go home Hae. Hyuk need rest too. I will stay here with him." Siwon said as he look the couple who sitting next to Jaejoong.

"But you have meeting early on the morning hyung? You will be tired." Donghae said as he remember that the man have important meeting.

"Its alright. Dont worry about me." Siwon smile and send the couple go out from the suite before he walk back to his little brother side.

Choi Siwon watch his brother and silently he pray that for once god will make his brother listen to him. He really dont see any other way out except the only one in his head now.

--------------------------------

Kim Jaejoong slowly open up his eyes after a long hours of sleep. Feeling a bit blurred with what have happened, the man close his eyes again try to remember what have happened on the night before he pass out.

"That so called gentleman idol now is dating Kim Soeun." Lee Donghae, one of his adopted brother voice make Jaejoong open his eyes back, watching the man who sit on the sofa.

"Call Hyukjae for me please. I have something to discuss with him." Jaejoong said weakly as he run his gaze from his brother.

"So you can abort that baby? Stop thinking something stupid Kim Jaejoong and please wake up from your dream." Lee Donghae said as he now walking to his little brother who still laying on the bed.

Jaejoong chuckled sadly before he turn to Donghae who watching him. He hate that look. He dont like when the brothers always save him, feel sorry for him or protect him from their parents.

"So that you and Siwon hyung can inherit all the properties?" Jaejoong blurted it out making Donghae shocked with the words.

"Neither me or Donghae want Kim properties but both of us want dad and mum happy and healthy at their retirement age. If that what worry you, you can stop now. Currently dad and mum still have no idea that their beloved son is laying here pregnant 3 months." Choi Siwon said firmly as he enter the room

Kim Jaejoong keep putting his cold face even deep inside his heart he regretted with his own words. He know both of his adoted brothers love hisparents more than he does or anyone does. But who him to denied the fact that he being spoiled by all of them who make him end up like this today.

"Its the time for you Jaejoong to listen to me. I do admit that our love spoiled you but starting today with the same love I will ensure that you listen to us. You may planned your escape plan but trust me you will end up back in Kim Mansion. Call me mean or anything you want but this is for your own good and yes for the baby." Siwon said as he sit on the sofa watching both of his brothers.

"You will be marry in 1 week time with Jung Yunho." Choi Siwon continue his words making his brothers shock especially the bride to be. He really dont have any other idea beside the wedding to save his beloved brother.

Kim Jaejoong widened his eyes watching his brother who looking at him calmly. With Siwon tone and face, Jaejoong know it the best not to object and after all his brother were right the unlucky baby and he need a help.

"Lets see if the man can tame me Mr Choi." Jaejoong smirk as he heard Lee Donghae sighed heavily beside him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No yunho again..kkkk Sorry...

and thanks for the subs and comments...

Love you all...oh i hope you all can get the picture of Jae family..

Slowly ok...if i put all in one chapter it will be oneshot...

We are yunjae deprive right? Kkk

As usuall...subs and comments ok...