chapter 1

The Magic Castle

The man who sit in front of the oak table look so lost and shocked while the man who wearing the white doctor robe looking him with full concerned. Yes he just reveal the examination report for the patient.

"Run it once again. I dont care about the ing charge, just run the test again." Rather than a weak question , his tone more like a demand where it not supposed to be answer no. The doctor take a deep breath before he shake his head. He was right about the patient will be shocked about the result yet being a son of one of rich man in Korean make the man think everything is easy as he say.

"Jaejoong, you know well even the test run for 100 times the result will end up as this one. I am sorry, I will not do the test again and I am speaking as your doctor, not your friend." The doctor said with the same firm tone making his patient sighed.

Kim Jaejoong sighed as he listen his friend explaination. This is disaster, this cant be like this. He will be kill by his father and of course his mother not going to think twice to punish him. No one should know this. No one.

"I want to abort it Hyukjae." And he blurted out his words making the doctor widened his eyes as he saying something ridicolus.

"Did you ever listen to yourself Kim Jaejoong?! Its one thing you are pregnant now, having without protection when you know yourselves this can happen. Now you are turning into a muderer? You know what Jae? I dont ing know who the man sit in front me now."  Lee Hyukjae, the doctor holding himself from strangle his own friend.

"Then what? Let my family know and I will be kill? I see how you concern for your friend. Save the preech for next time Hyuk. Help me or I will find other hospital." Jaejoong said as he now walking to the door full with anger and frustation.

"Yes and then every single people in Korea will know you did an abortion. For god sake, Kim Jaejoong be responsibility to yourself. Listen to me, you go home and discuss with Seunghyun about this. Introduce him to your family and I promise you, you have my support and I will convince Donghae to support both of you."  Hyukjae said as he now holding Jaejoong hand, making the man sit at the sofa.

Kim Jaejoong sigh heavily as he looking straight his friend doctor who soon will be his brother in law too. Maybe his doctor are right, he should tell his boyfriend, meet his parents and everything end happily ever after.

"Yes maybe I should do that Hyuk." Jaejoong said almost whispering if Hyukjae not sitting beside the poor boy. Lee Hyukjae really pray this incident will make Kim Jaejoong grow up, be a good boy, mature and innocent just like before rather than be different from his 2 adopted brothers, Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae.

---------------------------

"ABORT IT!" The tall man said firm and coldly ignoring the fact of a heart he hurt. The smile that make all korean girls and guys fall is dissapear from the idol who raising up in Hallayu wave, Choi Seunghyun aka T.O.P of Big Bang.

"Are you crazy? Its our baby and we will take care of it. I dont care if my parents kick me out if I have you with me to take care our baby." Kim Jaejoong caress Seunghyun hand softly, hoping the ice in his heart melted.

". Hell no Jae. Me and baby? Are you out of your mind?! If YG knew this my contract will be terminate. My career. My ing career and no way I will baby sit a kids." Seunghyun blurted out pulling his hand off from his 6 months boyfriend.

"Seunghyun this is your baby..." Kim Jaejoong said as he biting his lips holding his body which are shivering body and the tears in his eyes from falling. "My baby? Are you sure? Who know you might GD or whoever guy before me." Choi Seunghyun smirk as he looking to the boy who now speechless in front of him.

"Do whatever you want Kim Jaejoong. Its not my responsibility anymore we are over. Anyway you are  no different from any girls who spread their legs just to feel me." Choi Seunghyun said as he leaving the boy who still in shock in living room.

Kim Jaejoong who still sitting in living room try to register what just happen before he once again shaking and try to breath but its so hard, its like something block his airway. He now almost choking in his breath.

"Donghae hyung~~...help..." And thats all he can said before he cut off the line with his shaking hand. Its take him almost 10 minutes to reach the mobile on his coffee table which just in front him and to call his own brother.

He close his eyes and trying to breath from his mouth and hoping his brother will come soon and save him from this hell. Its so painfull for him to bear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haroooo...my first chapter... Is it ok?

Anyway sorry for late posting..i have exam.. And do bear in mind i also a working woman..

So how was this? Ok i know no one love any other man with yunjae..

Same with me but yeah for this fic i have to..so if anyone going to mad bout it please Leave silently

Ok jae family will be explained later..why hyuk is doctor? I kinda love him from my fic So i decide to make eunhae couple comeback in here..

Why no tvxq? Girls be patience they will show up sooner or later.

Please comments and subs....bye

AND AM SO SORRY FOR FALSE NOTIFICATIONS.. BLAME AFF FOR MAKING MY UPDATE GO FOR 1 PARAGRAPH NO SPACING